Getting CTD when I try to enter the Dark Arena area from the Ratway, I guess I'm missing a some requirements but I have everthing you listed so dunno. It could of course be some conflict with the other bazillion mods I have installed so I'm not judging, just wondering if anyone has a similar problem and an easy fix. Also does this work on AE/SE or just LE

Edited by sundog005
2 hours ago, sundog005 said:

Getting CTD when I try to enter the Dark Arena area from the Ratway, I guess I'm missing a some requirements but I have everthing you listed so dunno. It could of course be some conflict with the other bazillion mods I have installed so I'm not judging, just wondering if anyone has a similar problem and an easy fix. Also does this work on AE/SE or just LE

This work on AE/SE but you need the SE version instead of this one.

• 2 months later...

So I lost that stupid card game and got my char enslaved and the quest failed. After that nothing further happens. they talk about selling her off and such but my char just stands in front of the boss forever. Do I need more mods for this scenario?

Edited by xyzxyz
43 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

So I last that stupid card game and got my char enslaved and the quest failed. After that nothing further happens. they talk about selling her off and such but my char just stands in front of the boss forever. Do I need more mods for this scenario?

seems a stage don't progress.

Use a setstage to debug it.

2 hours ago, Delzaron said:

seems a stage don't progress.

Use a setstage to debug it.

For I remember that last stage is tricky. I had to save before play the cards and reload the saved game few times before be able of win.

I think the real outcome of lose in the cards game happen when you try to leave the Dark Arena. The door guard stop you and slave you but I don't know the rest because a wasn't willing to lose the girl.

Since your Mod relays mostly on the Random functions and the random functions are linked to the Frame Rate in PC's with low Frame Rate like my, I had to cheat most of the time to be able to win.

But that's fine because is supposed to be hard and I most of my cheats were on the Pit (letting weapons and equipments on the Pit before fight myself or using healing spell's to ensure my bet when wasn't me the one fighting) ;)

Edited by OsmelMC

@Delzaron

Can you add some live to the girl and it's mother once the quest is done?

They just stay on the inn doing nothing. Probably be good be able of hire the girl as follower, marry her and have to deal with the mother in law or just some scene from time to time. Even see that some they do something with they life like helps on the inn, the sawmill or the farm will be appreciated.

27 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

think the real outcome of lose in the cards game happen when you try to leave the Dark Arena. The door guard stop you and slave you

Didn't happen. I could just leave and enter again like befor.

17 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Is there anyway to not choose the black Jack special game?

No, all the point is make you suffer...

You can choose between the different ways to make money on the Dark Arena but the Black Jack is mandatory.

21 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

At what point is he mortal? I tried killing him befor starting the Black Jack but he can't die there.

For I remember is only after the quest to save the girl is done or lost. Not sure about the lost part but I think the actor is protected by the main quest and will stay protected while the quest be running.

11 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Didn't happen. I could just leave and enter again like befor.

Usually lose the game let you with a debt and that is the real reason of your enslavement but in theory you can win more before leave and even sell your equipment to be able to play more. The point is that you have more than one way to scape the enslavement of the end and probably you can even keep playing until reach the amount that start the Black Jack stage and play Black Jack again. 

I just test leave the Arena with the debt after lose the Black Jack and a second time try selling my equipment but that only give me money to play and wasn't cancelling the debt so after that I just reload my saved game at the point before the black jack until I win.

Now I only got to the pit to train some skill after make it legendary.

35 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

No, all the point is make you suffer...

You can choose between the different ways to make money on the Dark Arena but the Black Jack is mandatory.

For I remember is only after the quest to save the girl is done or lost. Not sure about the lost part but I think the actor is protected by the main quest and will stay protected while the quest be running.

I tried to kill him after wining the mainquest and he is still protected.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

I tried to kill him after wining the mainquest and he is still protected.

The quest end when you leave the girl with his mother on the Inn.

I just checked and hi is essential by default so the end of the quest will make none difference. 

55 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

Would be cool if you could stop some slaves from using magic in the fistfights in the arena^^

Depending of your Mods and gameplay there are some ways to do that. Like I said I use to leave potions and weapons on the pit to cheat so you can leave some poison to deplete they magic power. Alchemy Overhaul have Poisons that silence or leave the enemy without magic.

I use the electric spell's and cloak's for that but they usually keep trying to use the magic to fight leaving them without answer the Hits. Also there is none fistfight mode just a chance of receive none weapon for each fighter what usually means that you end without weapon while the other have a big hammer, luckily the mages usually fight with spell's even if have the hammer's.

1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

Why are the guests for the private shows always the same 3 women?

Don't remember. There are more than one private show on the scripts, one is basically a private class to show you how to dance in the pole and happen some point after start the pole dance job that I started by accident. The other I know is when the call you to do a private fight some point after the Pit fight job but I don't remember the details. And finally i think there is one private show for the prostitution job but I never tried that job.

Silly thing I've noticed with the lighting (possibly an enb only thing?) anyway I replaced the existing lighting which was based on a campfire light with a duplicate with half radius (512 - to - 256)  with a quick swap out in tes5edit and not only is there less lighting bugging out (lights are fighting the lighting engine limit [atleast in LE]) but also I gained about 10 or more fps. Just figured I'd mention it as it's something simple that can be done as a increased playability/Qol/less CTD pass.

5 hours ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

Silly thing I've noticed with the lighting (possibly an enb only thing?) anyway I replaced the existing lighting which was based on a campfire light with a duplicate with half radius (512 - to - 256)  with a quick swap out in tes5edit and not only is there less lighting bugging out (lights are fighting the lighting engine limit [atleast in LE]) but also I gained about 10 or more fps. Just figured I'd mention it as it's something simple that can be done as a increased playability/Qol/less CTD pass.

interesting. I should keep that in mind.

6 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

The quest end when you leave the girl with his mother on the Inn.

I just checked and hi is essential by default so the end of the quest will make none difference. 

Depending of your Mods and gameplay there are some ways to do that. Like I said I use to leave potions and weapons on the pit to cheat so you can leave some poison to deplete they magic power. Alchemy Overhaul have Poisons that silence or leave the enemy without magic.

I use the electric spell's and cloak's for that but they usually keep trying to use the magic to fight leaving them without answer the Hits. Also there is none fistfight mode just a chance of receive none weapon for each fighter what usually means that you end without weapon while the other have a big hammer, luckily the mages usually fight with spell's even if have the hammer's.

Don't remember. There are more than one private show on the scripts, one is basically a private class to show you how to dance in the pole and happen some point after start the pole dance job that I started by accident. The other I know is when the call you to do a private fight some point after the Pit fight job but I don't remember the details. And finally i think there is one private show for the prostitution job but I never tried that job.

I should check it (Raelag is essential)

8 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Why are the guests for the private shows always the same 3 women?

no, it's randomly chosen.

6 hours ago, Delzaron said:
15 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

no, it's randomly chosen.

Then I'm very unlucky. 3 private dances and 3 private whores and it was always the same 2/3 women.

Think you could add a 4some to the private whore quest? There are 3 visitors after all^^

3 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Then I'm very unlucky. 3 private dances and 3 private whores and it was always the same 2/3 women.

Think you could add a 4some to the private whore quest? There are 3 visitors after all^^

I could add this, indeed.