21 hours ago, Phelps1247 said:

Now that the crash has been fixed there's a new problem. "See that pole?"...no, no I don't. There's no pole when asked to dance during the audition quest unless I'm somehow missing it...

ScreenShot225.thumb.jpg.6bd13f7c1c1b1c186d8ec31e2b2ac6be.jpg

The pole is in that room !

Do you use the correct version of zaz ?

Did you saw the other poles in the dark arena ?

On 5/19/2021 at 3:23 PM, Delzaron said:

Do you use the correct version of zaz ?

Did you saw the other poles in the dark arena ?

I'm using this one:

and no, don't see poles anywhere.

Though I used the console to skip that stage.

I don't get any lottery tickets for winning pit fights, just 300 gold. Also it always tells me to talk to Lissett when Irellen is the one I need to talk to. They may have been caused by skipping.

The game crashed when entering the dark arena area. anyone else got that problem ?

Edit: I read the previous posts and it says that there is a problem with the dancer clothes and it says that I need to remove them. how do you do that ?

5 hours ago, njhar9 said:

The game crashed when entering the dark arena area. anyone else got that problem ?

Edit: I read the previous posts and it says that there is a problem with the dancer clothes and it says that I need to remove them. how do you do that ?

I explained it last post on the previous page.

On 5/21/2021 at 8:40 AM, Phelps1247 said:

I'm using this one:

and no, don't see poles anywhere.

Though I used the console to skip that stage.

I don't get any lottery tickets for winning pit fights, just 300 gold. Also it always tells me to talk to Lissett when Irellen is the one I need to talk to. They may have been caused by skipping.

I think i use Zaz Animation Pack CBBE V.8.0.[2017.11.19]

13 hours ago, Phelps1247 said:

I explained it last post on the previous page.

12 hours ago, njhar9 said:

thanks. sorry for bothering you.

I don't know why the dancer outfit causes that problem.... i never faced it.

The ressource mod is Neo Slave Leia Renewal CBBE Fixed-60264-1-00

I still have problems with Maede and Vlad... I didn't tested a mod disable and re enable, so I don't know if my modifications will work.

I still wish to build a true blackjack script, and maybe a, alternative option for the main quest... and that will be all.

at least Maede and Vlad packages works ! I just needed to restart the mod...

I'll make some small modifications, and I'll think I'll done with Dark Arena.

I think Night Mistress Mansion will be next, or going back on AFS...

On 4/26/2021 at 12:29 AM, Delzaron said:

Back on modding, ina good phase for now (I'm usually depressed), I replayed this mod...

It deserves a basic story, and some fixex/improvements.

- about the story, i think something classical : find a missing person kidnaped... you'll get hints to enter in the dark arena, explore the place, meet the boss (work enought and win enough gold !), and deal a pact with him : work or him for few special tasks, in exchange of the girl dad depts clearing.

- the brawl works for player against npc... but not for npc against npc...

- too much need of circulation for player for the brawl... I need to change that.

- dance job end in bugged.

I wont the "serious game" and there is no dialogue from Raelag abt me winning. Can you tell me whats the setstage command to continue the hidden inn quest so I can finish it and free freadis. I restarted the quest 3 times and I always end up stuck there after winning black jack. Using console cmd i saw there is a dialogue from Raelog if I fail but the npc is stuck with his old dialogue. great mod so far but alot of clipping issues. 

Hi @Delzaron, can you add/change during pit fights ( when I enter) other NPC who is watching me, would not panic and wont run away during fight? Also since Defeat have this option "witness intervation" would be cool if they also wont react to that.. Cause animation will stop if they see player being raped :) Thx, cool mod

How do I get them to notice me so I can free fredis? 

Do I have to do all the jobs ? Or just do arena only and earn a specific amount of money so I can meet the boss??

if someone knows please tell me cuz I’m stuck just doing these quests and the boss still hasn’t noticed 

On 6/4/2021 at 2:58 PM, sudeliukas said:

Hi @Delzaron, can you add/change during pit fights ( when I enter) other NPC who is watching me, would not panic and wont run away during fight? Also since Defeat have this option "witness intervation" would be cool if they also wont react to that.. Cause animation will stop if they see player being raped :) Thx, cool mod

I don't know defeat. What is triggering these npcs reaction to playe rape ?

I think cnaging their base AI to make them less coward will improve the stuff.

1 hour ago, 83ilotzent said:

How do I get them to notice me so I can free fredis? 

Do I have to do all the jobs ? Or just do arena only and earn a specific amount of money so I can meet the boss??

if someone knows please tell me cuz I’m stuck just doing these quests and the boss still hasn’t noticed 

You need to do enough jobs to get 600 points (stats hidden). A job will provide you 50 or 60 pts.

You can also gamble and win lot of money...

When the condition is reached, the quest will progress, and you'll receive a objective about Maede.

On 6/2/2021 at 10:26 AM, rav4ever said:

Great mod, absolutly love it. But few things disturbs me, like I can't pay up my debt, or did I missed somebody? Second, when I bet on arena, fighters like to run throught gate and there is nothing to see.

You need to work enough to get the stabe update.. You can also pray Lisskit for mercy.

I didn't met that problem withe the arena... I solved hardly the npcs not fighting... but running like Benny Hill, that's new... maybe there is something to do by locking the doors or use blockers.

On 6/4/2021 at 8:25 AM, sickomusiclovers said:

I wont the "serious game" and there is no dialogue from Raelag abt me winning. Can you tell me whats the setstage command to continue the hidden inn quest so I can finish it and free freadis. I restarted the quest 3 times and I always end up stuck there after winning black jack. Using console cmd i saw there is a dialogue from Raelog if I fail but the npc is stuck with his old dialogue. great mod so far but alot of clipping issues. 

Did you played the serious game by invitiation of Raelag ?

use sqs aDA0_start, and after setstage

I think the stage is ada0_start 220.

Hi Delzaron,

I just wanted to say that this is a great mod. Just a few suggestions.

1. Replayable "serious game". Definitely need a game at the arena for the high rollers after you finish the main quest.

1a. Need to have purchasable food and drinks as well.

2. This might be harder... But it would be awesome if you could integrate with "become a bard" mod. That way the player can choose to be a dancer, whore or bard at the dark arena. For the bard, also can have private shows. Also could have npcs asking the bard to "blow their flute" or "sing them a special song" etc.

3. Would be really good to have something similar to the dark arena but in solitude or something. Something more of a "gentlemens club" with high class environment with high class whores etc for the wealthier folk of skyrim.

I know number 1 would be easiest to implement, number 2 might be a bit harder and number 3 would basically be a whole new mod.

Anyway, great work on this one. It made me come back to skyrim for a bit haha

Cheers

T

Just now, tedii said:

Hi Delzaron,

1. Replayable "serious game". Definitely need a game at the arena for the high rollers after you finish the main quest.

2. This might be harder... But it would be awesome if you could integrate with "become a bard" mod. That way the player can choose to be a dancer, whore or bard at the dark arena. For the bard, also can have private shows. Also could have npcs asking the bard to "blow their flute" or "sing them a special song" etc.

3. Would be really good to have something similar to the dark arena but in solitude or something. Something more of a "gentlemens club" with high class environment with high class whores etc for the wealthier folk of skyrim.

I know number 1 would be easiest to implement, number 2 might be a bit harder and number 3 would basically be a whole new mod.

Cheers

T

Also, I forgot to add, it would be really good to create a fame / skill system like with radiant prostitution where you can make more money etc after getting better at "dancing on a pole" etc...

And as a general question, are there any dance replacement mods? Cos the current dance animations is zaz are meh

21 hours ago, Delzaron said:

You need to work enough to get the stabe update.. You can also pray Lisskit for mercy.

I didn't met that problem withe the arena... I solved hardly the npcs not fighting... but running like Benny Hill, that's new... maybe there is something to do by locking the doors or use blockers.

Did you played the serious game by invitiation of Raelag ?

use sqs aDA0_start, and after setstage

I think the stage is ada0_start 220.

ya so here how it went... I got noticed and I followed maede to raelog he explained me the details and I said ill play blackjack and went into the blackjack room. I lost the game first andd they decided to throw me out (which is random) and then I re-entered and spoke to her again and won. After that there was no dialogue from Raelog abt me when i spoke to him.

11 hours ago, tedii said:

Hi Delzaron,

Cheers

T

1 : you can replay it as you want before or after the main story.

1a : just amerchant to create.

2 : I don't know "become a bard". Can be interesting, but I'll need help for that.

3 : Hight class whiores are the theme of NMM. I dont know if it's relevant to add a small dark arena in solitude.

2 hours ago, sickomusiclovers said:

ya so here how it went... I got noticed and I followed maede to raelog he explained me the details and I said ill play blackjack and went into the blackjack room. I lost the game first andd they decided to throw me out (which is random) and then I re-entered and spoke to her again and won. After that there was no dialogue from Raelog abt me when i spoke to him.

Yes, you can replay it as you want. Just need to have money.

Lost if stage 215, win is stage 220...

6 hours ago, Delzaron said:

2 : I don't know "become a bard". Can be interesting, but I'll need help for that.

3 : Hight class whiores are the theme of NMM. I dont know if it's relevant to add a small dark arena in solitude.

Yes, you can replay it as you want. Just need to have tage 220...

How to replay the serious game? After I finish main quest, I talk to the nirayle npc but no dialogue options come up...

"become a bard" is a mod on NMM/steam...

16 hours ago, Delzaron said:

Yes, you can replay it as you want. Just need to have money.

Lost if stage 215, win is stage 220...

thanks it worked