1 hour ago, Bl1nd_Eye said:

This mod keeps having no valid game data when I run it with MO2.  Also, it doesn't work when I set it to active.

I've never used Mod Organizer, so I don't think I can be of much help here. My only guess would be to extract my files and package them into some format that MO2 can use. Sorry.

On 7/26/2019 at 4:00 AM, flawn said:

I've never used Mod Organizer, so I don't think I can be of much help here. My only guess would be to extract my files and package them into some format that MO2 can use. Sorry.

Well, that's easier said than done.  Not really sure how to do that.  Not to mention, there are no provided instructions, if that's how you meant this to be installed.

29 minutes ago, Bl1nd_Eye said:

Well, that's easier said than done.  Not really sure how to do that.  Not to mention, there are no provided instructions, if that's how you meant this to be installed.

Make a folder named "Smooth Argonians" and place the data folder from "main" inside it. If you want any of the optional files then put their data folders inside your "Smooth Argonians" folder, make sure to overright. After that, right click the folder, send to, commpresed (zipped) folder.

I don't know if that'll work but I recently got a new computer, so I'll download Mod Organizer 2 on my old one and try to make MO2 versions of the installers.

On 7/29/2019 at 1:03 AM, flawn said:

Make a folder named "Smooth Argonians" and place the data folder from "main" inside it. If you want any of the optional files then put their data folders inside your "Smooth Argonians" folder, make sure to overright. After that, right click the folder, send to, commpresed (zipped) folder.

I don't know if that'll work but I recently got a new computer, so I'll download Mod Organizer 2 on my old one and try to make MO2 versions of the installers.

Alright, I'll try that.

EDIT: Surprisingly, it worked.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been trying my damnedest to try and get these meshes+textures to work seamlessly with the Unique Character mod but not close enough. I manage to get the textures working for the most part but the loincloth is still present and I have no idea how to fix that. I'll mess around with the folder structures/replace files tomorrow but if anybody has any idea how to solve this problem I would greatly appreciate it!

Image for lookies.  (O.O)

Spoiler

As you can see the actual schlong is there, but the loincloth be blocking the view. >:L

loincloth.png.b4cbe208eb999cb0c3c2132671a6cbfe.png

57 minutes ago, Kronixen said:

I've been trying my damnedest to try and get these meshes+textures to work seamlessly with the Unique Character mod but not close enough. I manage to get the textures working for the most part but the loincloth is still present and I have no idea how to fix that. I'll mess around with the folder structures/replace files tomorrow but if anybody has any idea how to solve this problem I would greatly appreciate it!

Image for lookies.  (O.O)

Reveal hidden contents

As you can see the actual schlong is there, but the loincloth be blocking the view. >:L

loincloth.png.b4cbe208eb999cb0c3c2132671a6cbfe.png

Ahh...I think that mod you use dons it's own meshes to give your character a unique appearance.. unless you can somehow get it to use the game's meshes and textures, unfortunately there's no compatibility with this mod...nor any mesh/texture mod really. ><

• 4 weeks later...

This is a awesome mod and goes great with the fins mod as well.

3 Things I Like to ask if its possible later on

1: Bigger Eyes, that's one thing I think can help  improve the look.

2: Smaller mouth, basically reduce that mouth slit so its not up to the cheek area, maybe before it.

3: A skin with a different colored belly/chest area, like Quil-weave or the Feminine Argonian Textures mod

4b895aef1274b9843530fe9598c1b8b0f47a3607

62574-3-1480257203.jpg

1 hour ago, Flawn said:

I would love to make the eyes bigger, I think that would involve editing the tri morphs.

I could make something like "Beast Race Bodypaints" for the coloured belly area.

Ya I took a look into the trifile's on Blender and man even with 3d design experience (Catia, solidworks, Cad) I had no idea how to make it work out. I know it has to do something with the numbering of the vertex's that can mess with the tri/mesh files.

But it's cool to see some actual mod's for these guys. Both you and NightroModzz are doing awesome work on the beast race's

and thanks for that consideration on the beast body paints.

Love these new textures, they are amazing! Although, could I perhaps request a patch for the "Slit" shlong for BadDog's hoodies, pretty please?

Oh and on the subject of MO2, the installer itself works fine, but once installed just right click the mod > open in explorer then cut and paste all the files out of the Data folder (so for example, the meshes get installed to "MOInstall\Skyrim\Mods\Smooth Argonians2\Data\Meshes" where it should be "MOInstall\Skyrim\Mods\Smooth Argonians2\Meshes" etc). Saves faffin around with dropping files into a seperate folder, overwriting with the options you want then having to create an archive out of that folder ?

After much testing, I've come to find out that the head textures being a little worse than the body(but the body is great mind you. xD) isn't my doing. At first I thought it was because I use Hott Argonian's, a mod that gives more feather(hair) options to argonians and somewhat overhauls them..BUUT your mod overwrites much of that mod's doing. I don't mind though, I only cared for the feather(hair) options, which your mod didn't touch....but it's not because of that mod, as I've removed it and I still get the effect below..even face paints don't look good on the face, and before using your mod, they were fine..>< 

Spoiler

20190702162238_1.jpg

This mod is very interesting in that it changes the Argonian from a somewhat lizard- or crocodile-based species to a more snake- or (almost) salamader-based species. In my opinion, there is only one problem: the spiky protrusions on the tail. They don't fit in with the theme and with the new textures they have a kind of "small scales on top of large scales" look.