I guess that since I like the mod, I should do something with it. Well, let's see. Ah, yes. Rav, an Argonian with perhaps a very unhealthy interest in nature and magic. Perhaps wanting to know just how closely entwined those are, If others see danger? See sees a source of information, knowledge, and perhaps, understanding. Probably will have more posted in my character blog eventually. 

Spoiler

Feeling of being watched...

Solo1.png.a14384ede2a61fc1b644feb6e5d99132.png

...who said you should stop looking?

Solo1a.png.ef68802fab3a8c13846aa6a21bb34b77.png

Well, if you're just going to look, so be it. That must mean you like what you see...right?

Solo2.png.0a14eb114d77c6f94ef84943ae11909d.png

The only magic that made these, is deep, wet, and eventually, sticky.

Solo3.png.c470179acab7c247dd1c199827c78586.png

Come on...do I have to use this on you? You get one guess as to what it does. Though I guess if you get it wrong, we could always test your answer. Willing to gamble?

SoloStaff1.png.533764aa34571345739f286f0a5d48f6.png

3 hours ago, IGotBored said:

When you get a chance do you think you could make a patch for EvilReFlex's new schlong?

That one only has human textures, so if I made a patch for it then it wouldn't work for anyone but argonians. I'll still make it since the mod will doubtless include Argonian and Khajiit texture in the future.  

I still need to make patches for "Horse Penis Redux" and "Leito Schlongs", so I guess the next update will be mostly dicks.

4 hours ago, Flawn said:

That one only has human textures, so if I made a patch for it then it wouldn't work for anyone but argonians. I'll still make it since the mod will doubtless include Argonian and Khajiit texture in the future.  

I still need to make patches for "Horse Penis Redux" and "Leito Schlongs", so I guess the next update will be mostly dicks.

I mostly play argonians so that's perfectly fine with me. Also "next update will be mostly dicks." ?

5 hours ago, Flawn said:

I'm looking forward to the Leito Schlongs patch, I don't use it much, at least for Argonians, but I'll take a look at it and see what it looks like

PS. Could you Flawn or someone else post comparison shots of SAM and SOS so I know what the difference is, if any

On 12/27/2019 at 4:00 PM, Flawn said:

If you make the textures I will add them to the mod. 

I can also give you the 4k uncompressed textures. 

• 4 weeks later...