1 hour ago, see24 said:

Is it possible to make this mod independent? I do not want to change the textures of all the argonians in the game, but it would be interesting to create followers with a different skin type that would refer to this mod.

Yeeeah..that would most likely be incredibly hard to do with textures at least. Even with the texture mods that change those even on the humans/elves, none of them(To my knowledge) have the option to change a few npcs or just the player. You can probably thank Bethesda for being so rigid about that... so yeah, when you take up a texture mod, it's all or nothing. ><

53 minutes ago, Flawn said:

It wouldn't be that hard to do, just need to make a copy of the argonian race and have them use my textures instead. My textures would need to have their own folder.

Actually, there's no need to make a brand new race just to give a single NPC custom body textures. You can simply make a new NakedSkin that points to the custom textures and add it to the "Worn Armor" (for xEdit, in the CK it's just called "Skin") data field of said NPC and that's it. And if they also need a custom face texture, you can simply export their FaceGen and change the paths in the exported head nif; the game will ignore the ones in the race/NPC data and use the ones in the nif.

I could provide more detailed info on this if need be.

Hello, just a question: I noticed this mod gives the option to use our choice of foot meshes we're using for the female argonians (much appreciated, by the way!), but is there any way to do the same for the argonian males? More specifically, is there a way to get this mod working with SOS Full's default feet meshes instead of the Femfeet meshes this mod is currently using? (mostly for the sake of outfit compatibility).

12 minutes ago, zankurous said:

is there a way to get this mod working with SOS Full's default feet meshes instead of the Femfeet meshes

Currently no, the textures for the SOS default feet use a completely different mapping from the Femfeet ones. And the SOS MSNs are smooth like the human ones.

So the SOS meshes can't be used until I make some compatible textures. Which will be hard because of those smooth MSNs. (scale detail on the MSNs were integral in the making of my textures)

Spoiler

Capture.jpg.2705dcb595690e3a0ef69db8296ae1f4.jpg

45 minutes ago, Flawn said:

Currently no, the textures for the SOS default feet use a completely different mapping from the Femfeet ones. And the SOS MSNs are smooth like the human ones.

So the SOS meshes can't be used until I make some compatible textures. Which will be hard because of those smooth MSNs. (scale detail on the MSNs were integral in the making of my textures)

Hide contents

Capture.jpg.2705dcb595690e3a0ef69db8296ae1f4.jpg

Ah. so that's why other texture replacers looked "too smooth" on SOS feet. Oh well, I guess exposed footwear on male argonians is a no-go for  now. Thanks for answering though! :)

By the way, I noticed you recently added an update to make the "reptilian feet" mod compatible with these textures. I do have a question tthough, does anyone else have any issues with the male foot meshes of that mod? It seems that mod only looks good on full weight (100) male characters since you'll get some big and nasty seams otherwise, yet the female foot meshes work just fine on any weight with barely noticeable seams. Is this normal for anyone else?

3 minutes ago, zankurous said:

does anyone else have any issues with the male foot meshes of that mod?

I noticed that too. I don't know why, because the foot's low weight mesh lines up with the body's.

I guess it's using the high weight mesh as both the high and low.

17 minutes ago, zankurous said:

I guess exposed footwear on argonians is a no-go

FemFeet Redesigned includes meshes for footwear like the falmer boots and sandals.

In the downloads marked FFR SOS Default. If you use this, make sure my mod overwrites it's textures.

On 11/18/2019 at 5:42 PM, Flawn said:

FemFeet Redesigned includes meshes for footwear like the falmer boots and sandals.

In the downloads marked FFR SOS Default. If you use this, make sure my mod overwrites it's textures.

Thanks for the suggestion! Unfortunately none of the other texture replacers I do use for the rest of the males  (humans and khajiit) in my current install of skyrim seem compatible with these feet meshes in particular (makes sense since each option of FemFeet Redesigned includes its own set of textures for the feet to display correctly, but all of them seem based on the default textures from the looks of it) No worries though, since this small issue only affects argonian males (barefoot or full footwear only, nothing in between!) ;)

Small issue aside, I really like what you have done with this mod so far. Keep up the good work! :)

4 hours ago, TheLastKhajiit said:

I wanna start by saying I've been enjoying this mod since it's release, but the sheath still looks kinda fuzzy, are you going to make it look more smooth in the future?

Yes, I plan on making improvements to all of my other textures now that i've got the main ones to a point that i'm happy with (for now anyway).

Would you like to make this nice mod compatible with some special parts of Yiff Age, I mean, like the female sheath (in YA5 SOS file)? It's not usuall so it's ok if you're too busy?

13 minutes ago, DractailFish said:

Would you like to make this nice mod compatible with some special parts of Yiff Age, I mean, like the female sheath (in YA5 SOS file)? It's not usuall so it's ok if you're too busy?

I've already made a patch for Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs, (that's what Yiffy Age has included).

21 minutes ago, Flawn said:

I've already made a patch for Bad Dog's Hoodie Schlongs, (that's what Yiffy Age has included).

oh, I get it! I ignored it when i first download this mod. Forgive my careless?

On 12/2/2019 at 2:21 AM, IGotBored said:

Hey flawn could you by chance make a patch for Immersive college of winterhold? An argonian lady is added and she has the black face bug. 

Or could you tell me how to fix her myself?

Weird. I know what argonian lady you're talking about, but she's fine in my game....I haven't had to fix her at all myself.

On 12/2/2019 at 2:21 AM, IGotBored said:

could you tell me how to fix her myself

Open the creation kit, find the npc you're talking about in the actors tab, and hit "ctrl f4". that will export their face data. I'm not sure if you need to save the esp or not.

5 hours ago, Taven said:

I haven't had to fix her at all myself

Even so, I should make some patches for mods that add argonian npcs. (so they get the new head mesh and glowing eyes)

Hello. Greatly enjoying the mod so far and came across a couple of issues...

Not sure if anyone else noticed it already, but this mod brings back the old male argonian decapitation bug that was fixed by USLEP. Is there any chance to implement Chilean Wolf's fix as seen here? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22624?tab=description

Also, the mod "Relationship Dialogue Overhaul" (RDO) adds a few followers, among them a female argonian. I noticed she uses your textures just fine, however she does not use your head mesh but the default one. Is there a way for me to fix this?

Finally, Not really related to this mod but, does anyone know of a decent argonian tail replacer that moves the tail upwards without leaving a gap between the base of the tail itself and the argonian's back (using UNP and SOS bodies), that does NOT use HDT physics, or a way to fix this myself? (YAS HDT tails is properly placed and definitely looks great in motion, but tends to make characters invisible, especially argonian followers and argonian NPCs on wide cell areas such as the Windhelm docks, when they take longer than usual to load properly, I suppose due to script load...)

1 hour ago, zankurous said:

Hello. Greatly enjoying the mod so far and came across a couple of issues...

Not sure if anyone else noticed it already, but this mod brings back the old male argonian decapitation bug that was fixed by USLEP. Is there any chance to implement Chilean Wolf's fix as seen here? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22624?tab=description

Also, the mod "Relationship Dialogue Overhaul" (RDO) adds a few followers, among them a female argonian. I noticed she uses your textures just fine, however she does not use your head mesh but the default one. Is there a way for me to fix this?

Finally, Not really related to this mod but, does anyone know of a decent argonian tail replacer that moves the tail upwards without leaving a gap between the base of the tail itself and the argonian's back (using UNP and SOS bodies), that does NOT use HDT physics, or a way to fix this myself? (YAS HDT tails is properly placed and definitely looks great in motion, but tends to make characters invisible, especially argonian followers and argonian NPCs on wide cell areas such as the Windhelm docks, when they take longer than usual to load properly, I suppose due to script load...)

The decapitation fix is just a mesh change I think, so that would be a simple implementation.

I will be making some patches for mods that add argonian npcs. But if you don't want to wait for that you can open the Creation Kit select the npc, and export their face data by hitting "ctrl f4".