2 hours ago, Highborn said:

I'm using the new version and I'm really liking it. However, their skin seems to be too glossy with my enb (Rudy ENB). Perhaps you know what setting I could tweak to make it look more opaque like your screenshots?

Hmm, I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for, but there is a dull speculars patch in the downloads of this mod.

I'm a huge fan of the way the body texture looks, but the only thing that's keeping me from permanently adding this to my game is the off-ness of the head texture. I'm not particularly sure how to describe it? With the body texture, you're still able to see the large scales and detail of the original design, but with the head, particularly with lighter colors, the details sort of get "washed out." The custom scale texturing overlaying the original scale pattern on the bodies looks great, but the heads wind up looking a little rubbery and too smooth, I think? The bodies look great- they're a uniform color, but you can still see the scales very well. Is this something you've noted too, or is it just me? I wonder if there's a reasonable solution to this, something to make the larger vanilla scales detailing "pop", yet keep the smooth and solid coloration.

• 2 weeks later...

Really love the way these argonians look, but also a fan of my current look for them. I tried using the textures for this for the custom races mod, but I think some of the speculars are tied to the normal argonians, not just whatever folder they are in, so the head and tails always look funky.  A standalone race version of this would be amazing!

On 12/4/2019 at 9:44 AM, TheLastKhajiit said:

An option for a uncut schlong like the one the Selachii have would be nice to have as well

*Inconspicuous whistling*

SOS Addon Mesh Replacer - Uncut/Foreskin

Though it is obviously a mesh replacer, and as mentioned, should work with most SOS textures. The VP Regular option is replaced to use the same mesh as the Uncut addon for the Sealchii.

On another note...[Spoiler-ed due to futa...probably not required, but still....]

Spoiler

BloodletThrone1.png.8d506386a1881d87768f6847d8dd4237.png

On 12/16/2019 at 2:03 PM, ASlySpyDuo said:

Works out well for both sexes too. I actually ended up really, really liking this. The smooth scales are like a perfect canvas to play around with overlays.

23 hours ago, TheLastKhajiit said:

Do you have presets for those black and white Argonians you can share?

I'd like to have presets for those too, if at all possible. :3

On 12/17/2019 at 12:49 AM, TheLastKhajiit said:

Do you have presets for those black and white Argonians you can share?

7 hours ago, Taven said:

I'd like to have presets for those too, if at all possible. :3

Well, the thing is, I actually don't have presets. They are derivatives from one of Flawn's presets with some slight tweaks and color change. The overlays are from Community Overlays 1 and Wolfpaint.

3 hours ago, Flawn said:

You'll need to add the new vagina & anus textures to mine using texblend or gimp

Only vagina actually, the cavities are on their own texture now (thankfully).

Since I'm a big fan of that body for screenarchery purposes, I happen to have textures ready for it already. These are for the standard options, really smooth and muscle normals would need to be done separately if someone uses those.

FlawnBHUNPTextures.7z