I found another issue with your mod and thought I should bring it to your attention; it appears to conflict with the "digitigrade beast races" mod : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1975

As long as my Argonian is wearing footwear, the digitigrade feet work just fine, but as soon as I unequip footwear, her feet are replaced with the default "human" ones. I assume it's an issue with the foot meshes included in your mod, is there any way to circumvent it that you would know of ?

16 hours ago, BEND0GG0 said:

I found another issue with your mod and thought I should bring it to your attention; it appears to conflict with the "digitigrade beast races" mod : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1975

As long as my Argonian is wearing footwear, the digitigrade feet work just fine, but as soon as I unequip footwear, her feet are replaced with the default "human" ones. I assume it's an issue with the foot meshes included in your mod, is there any way to circumvent it that you would know of ?

That mod will need a patch to work correctly

Edited by LordFlawn
5 minutes ago, LordFlawn said:

That mod will need a patch to work correctly

Yeah, I've noticed that you made several patches to account for such mods. I was hoping I could fix the issue myself, but I guess I'll stick with the footwraps until there's a patch available :')

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, sticky-keys said:

Hi.

Love both this and Vanilla Argonians Redux, but I've noticed they have compatibility issues with HIMBO that results in broken foot textures when wearing HIMBO compatible foot ware. I'm pretty sure this is because HIMBO has the same foot UVs as SOS, whereas this is based on femfeet or am I just being dumb?

Either way, Is there any potential for an optional patch in the future?

I'm not actually sure what the incompatibility is, I'll have to look into it

• 3 months later...

Just thought I'd mention this; I've found a way for this mod to work with the Digitigrade Beast Races mod; I installed Flawn's mod first and selected the "Argonian Reptilian feet" option. Then I installed said reptilian feet mod, loaded it before Flawn's mod, and noticed that my character was left footless. So I disabled the Reptilian Feet mod, activated the Digitigrade mod, and bingo.

• 3 weeks later...

hello there, i reinstalled this mod with SAM light and when i try to move the slider the hands don't scale with the rest of the body, i can't find an option in bodyslide and outfit studio to scale male hands. i don't think is your mode the problem cause is just texture, but if you have a solution i would appreciate it.ScreenShot2.thumb.png.7c0f29877e1a61cda907516debe9f4bd.png

10 hours ago, Koji222 said:

hello there, i reinstalled this mod with SAM light and when i try to move the slider the hands don't scale with the rest of the body, i can't find an option in bodyslide and outfit studio to scale male hands. i don't think is your mode the problem cause is just texture, but if you have a solution i would appreciate it.ScreenShot2.thumb.png.7c0f29877e1a61cda907516debe9f4bd.png

Do you use better claws and gauntlets? I don't know if that's compatible with SAM.

3 hours ago, LordFlawn said:

Do you use better claws and gauntlets? I don't know if that's compatible with SAM.

i don't use better claws and gauntlets, i installed it to see if it fixed the issue but didn't worked so i uninstalled it.

4 hours ago, LordFlawn said:

41 minutes ago, Koji222 said:

i don't use better claws and gauntlets, i installed it to see if it fixed the issue but didn't worked so i uninstalled it.

i fixed it, reinstalled the SAM high poly conversions and batchbuild everything in outfit studio. now it works pefectly.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I'm having some troubles with the genitals. I have Yiffy Age installed and it seems YA argonian genital textures are somehow overwriting the ones from this mod, even though your mod it's located under YA and therefore overwriting it. This doesn't happen with your Vanilla Argonian Redux mod, but still I prefer this version honestly :p

I've thought about replacing YA male_genitalsargonian textures with Flawn's SAM patch maleargoniangenitals ones. Like in the screenshot I attached. But either way, idk if what I'd do with the other genital files such as the "samsongenitals", "malegenitals", etc. Thanks!!

ScreenShot8.png

ScreenShot9.png

x.png

plugin load order.txt loadorder.txt

23 minutes ago, adude1 said:

Hi! I'm having some troubles with the genitals. I have Yiffy Age installed and it seems YA argonian genital textures are somehow overwriting the ones from this mod, even though your mod it's located under YA and therefore overwriting it. This doesn't happen with your Vanilla Argonian Redux mod, but still I prefer this version honestly ?

I've thought about replacing YA male_genitalsargonian textures with Flawn's SAM patch maleargoniangenitals ones. Like in the screenshot I attached. But either way, idk if what I'd do with the other genital files such as the "samsongenitals", "malegenitals", etc. Thanks!!

ScreenShot8.png

ScreenShot9.png

x.png

plugin load order.txt 3.88 kB · 0 downloads loadorder.txt 5.9 kB · 0 downloads

I'd say just replacing the files should work.

• 2 months later...
On 6/29/2021 at 10:26 PM, RimmHardingan said:

Finally got back to my desktop version of Skyrim, have a couple new (and an old) shots of my main EVA Unit 01 lizard gal!  Jurassic Park 1 T-Rex toy Laptop one here now, with... not the best pictures, but what the hay.

20210627003739_1.jpg

20210628002545_1.jpg

ScreenShot20.png

20210702022158_1.jpg

20210702022938_1.jpg

I doubt I'll get a reply but does anyone know what overlay they are using on the pic with the schlong? I've been looking for an overlay that doesn't include the crotch part since forever(so that there's no weird discoloration between the schlong and body).

If anyone has it or something similar, I would be very grateful. 

4 hours ago, ShufflesLucario said:

I doubt I'll get a reply but does anyone know what overlay they are using on the pic with the schlong? I've been looking for an overlay that doesn't include the crotch part since forever(so that there's no weird discoloration between the schlong and body).

It looks like the overlay has been manually edited to remove the crotch area.

4 hours ago, ShufflesLucario said:

would you know any good way to do that?

You can use something like Gimp to edit the textures, I think you need an additional plugin to open skyrim's .DDS texture files though.

That all should be pretty easy to find on google.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/11/2022 at 10:10 PM, ShufflesLucario said:

Hey there!  I did manually remove the area near the schlong in that overlay; I used gimp and several reloads to get it just right.  If you're still looking, here's the .dds file!  It's been a while since I modified this texture and I do play on SE, so you may need to check and see if this file works should you be on LE.  You SHOULD, in theory, be able to replicate this by deleting and copy/pasting the erased sections over the other overlays, but you may need to do some loading/reloading  and editing yourself.  Happy playing!

FAObody_belly05.dds

Edited by RimmHardingan
On 10/18/2022 at 9:42 PM, RimmHardingan said:

Hey there!  I did manually remove the area near the schlong in that overlay; I used gimp and several reloads to get it just right.  If you're still looking, here's the .dds file!  It's been a while since I modified this texture and I do play on SE, so you may need to check and see if this file works should you be on LE.  You SHOULD, in theory, be able to replicate this by deleting and copy/pasting the erased sections over the other overlays, but you may need to do some loading/reloading  and editing yourself.  Happy playing!

FAObody_belly05.dds 21.33 MB · 0 downloads

oh wow, thank you so much!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Was wondering if there was a patch for vanilla redux regular+cbbe patch to incorporate the beast feet mod within the textures. I saw a patch for the other texture mod by flawn but not one for the vanilla version. I tried using the other patch anyway but it did not work.