4 minutes ago, fruns75 said:

any chance of  a release of presets of your argonians or even a folllower mod?

The ones in the screenshots were mostly made up on the fly because I wanted more variety in the images.

I can recreate and release them as presets. And maybe followers.

• 2 weeks later...

First of great mod! I love the almost toonlike textures for the Argonians. However, for some reason I am not getting the schlong textures to match the body textures. I do have Hoodies installed, but I also have Yiffy Age of Skyrim installed.  Is there some sort of fix?

Also to update I tried testing it without yiffy age installed, but for some reason the bad dog hoodie schlong remains invisible. Also for some reason when I removed yiffy age and I unequipped the armor I was wearing the whole body become invisible with only the head and arms visible. I removed my armor mods and tried Vanilla, but I still had the same issue when I removed the armor.

Another update, sorry for all the questions. I tried using the smurf average addon from normal SOS, that seems to match the body with no problem. However I prefer the anthro schlong so if I can fix that I would love it.

On 10/11/2019 at 8:11 PM, Liospir said:

First of great mod! I love the almost toonlike textures for the Argonians. However, for some reason I am not getting the schlong textures to match the body textures. I do have Hoodies installed, but I also have Yiffy Age of Skyrim installed.  Is there some sort of fix?

Also to update I tried testing it without yiffy age installed, but for some reason the bad dog hoodie schlong remains invisible. Also for some reason when I removed yiffy age and I unequipped the armor I was wearing the whole body become invisible with only the head and arms visible. I removed my armor mods and tried Vanilla, but I still had the same issue when I removed the armor.

Another update, sorry for all the questions. I tried using the smurf average addon from normal SOS, that seems to match the body with no problem. However I prefer the anthro schlong so if I can fix that I would love it.

Make sure the hoodies patch is installed after the hoodies mod / yiffy age. If that doesn't work try manually installing the patch after.   

You also don't need hoodies installed alongside yiffy age, but you still need my patch.

The invisible model thing probably has something to do with removing yiffy age on a existing save. Because my mod doesn't edit any of the body or schlong meshes.

5 hours ago, Taven said:

Hmm...could I ask you to re-texture the argonian schlongs in this schlong mod to fit your textures?

I'm not a huge fan of that one looks, but i'll do it for completionist sake.

Should I give it a more neutral colour scheme?, or keep the purple tip?

On 10/12/2019 at 11:31 PM, Flawn said:

Make sure the hoodies patch is installed after the hoodies mod / yiffy age. If that doesn't work try manually installing the patch after.   

You also don't need hoodies installed alongside yiffy age, but you still need my patch.

The invisible model thing probably has something to do with removing yiffy age on a existing save. Because my mod doesn't edit any of the body or schlong meshes.

Ok thanks! I'm dumb and I didn't see the patch section

5 hours ago, PartTimeFurry said:

Good job on the mod, it's nice to see that someone gives Argonians proper appreciation. Although the textures are so smooth that it sometimes seems like they haven't loaded properly. I have to ask, what animation mod (or mods) did you use for the screenshots?

Thank you

I used GomaPero Poses.

FYI, the reason the FOMOD doesn't work in Mod Organizer is you have the fomod set to output the data to the /data/data folder... Quite frankly I'm surprised this doesn't cause problems with other mod managers. Managers by default place mods in the /data folder inside the Skyrim root game folder. Basically you're telling the mod manager to install the data to steamapps/common/Skyrim/Data/Data/*. You're duplicating the Data folder. NMM/Vortex may just pick up on the fact that it's trying to create a /data folder inside the /data folder, so it probably reroutes it.

Instead of this in your fomod:

<files>
  <folder source="CBBE\data" destination="data" />
</files>

..you should have this:

<files>
  <folder source="CBBE\data" destination="" />
</files>

This should make it work with ALL mod managers properly. This is the universal standard from the fomod documentation. If you look at most fomods here on LL you'll see they mostly use that destination format. It only needs to be a specific folder if you want to be doing more advanced fomods. An example is when you you want your 7z file to be smaller in size when fully extracted. You want to have only one set of textures, and want to copy the same texture files for multiple NPC's for instance. With the destination field you can have one set of textures and just have the fomod copy the same files to multiple locations in the textures/ folder in your data directory, like so:

<files>
  <folder source="CBBE\data\textures\actors\character\female" destination="textures\actors\character\Camilla" />
  <folder source="CBBE\data\textures\actors\character\female" destination="textures\actors\character\Delphine" />
</files>

This took me like 2 minutes to fix for all your downloads. Regards,

7 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

This took me like 2 minutes to fix for all your downloads. Regards,

Just changed it and the installer seems to work with MO2 now. Thank you for fixing what I was too stupid/Lazy to do.

That should be the end of the MO2 problems then, unless I've missed something (entirety possible).

I feel silly now

10 hours ago, Flawn said:

Just changed it and the installer seems to work with MO2 now. Thank you for fixing what I was too stupid/Lazy to do.

That should be the end of the MO2 problems then, unless I've missed something (entirety possible).

I feel silly now

Hahaha. No worries. It's hard to find concrete documentation on fomod design. :P