One suggestion, if I may make it;  
As it is clear that I am not alone in my preference for the Lilithid heresy over the Dagonistic religion flavors in this mod, and from a role-playing standpoint it certainly would make sense for someone who is of one of the core DWF lilith-based faiths, or a member of the chosen of lilith society to take a third option with such a prompt.  

Something along the lines of "lilith will show me the truth"  as a third button prompt if you meet the criteria to, followed by a second event screen with Lilithid appropriate flavor text, would certainly go a far further way in terms of roleplay, especially on characters / dynasties who progressively become more corrupted throughout, versus the present options of either having started out with such from day 1, waiting for a heresy to appear on it's own then immediately adopting it, or through console commands.  

The mod thusfar has been quite entertaining regardless, and I must thank you for the content thusfar and look forward to what is coming in the future.  

Since everyone is sharing their suggestions for future updates, i'll contribute with an idea of a living clothes.

Visible (pretty hardcore example IMO, but you can find others by that tag).

https://img2.gelbooru.com//samples/ec/eb/sample_ecebcad9be6ea59a345f54c90260ebd9.jpg

Hidden

https://img2.gelbooru.com//samples/ac/eb/sample_aceb5ed19d315e42234aabc5b1a4b1b6.jpg

The less obvious versions of those suits may be used as a gift to potential slaves or a hidden token of slavery for those who has already been corrupted. Versions like in a provided example may be a further evolution of fashion in a country fully succumbed to tentacles.

On 10/8/2019 at 4:19 AM, IronPyrite2112 said:

Quick question to the collective hivemind.  I've got a new game with new ruler (damn crusades) , and I've got the beginnings down: female ruler, duchy & 5 provinces all seeded with cultist ready to spring into action, set in the viking age.  I have just declared Enatic succession.  My next move is to declare open Dagon worship ... but the moment I do, my laws snap to Agnatic-Cognatic.  Is this as intended or is something in the base game wrecking my plans ?  I'm no modder, but I thought I took a look in the files and I don't think I see a mention of gender_succ mentioned anywhere.  I could be looking in the wrong spot.  Has anyone else had this issue ?

My guess is that this is a base game issue. Dagonicism is supposed to set you to Absolute Cognatic, but because I didn't want to edit vanilla laws, it actually uses scripts to force pass a law that a Dagonic ruler is normally not eligible for. If the event didn't fire for some reason, or if some other mod or vanilla weirdness is conflicting with it, then your succession laws will be reset.

On 10/8/2019 at 5:46 AM, denst said:

Bug report: when designating heir (tentacle culture feature) i've choosen my second daughter, but my first daughter still inherited the primary title, and the second(designated heir) inherited all the other titles. And no, i wasn't under gavelkind

PD: don't know if someone reported this before

What succession are you using? Can you screenshot your character sheet?

18 hours ago, Evariskitsune said:

One suggestion, if I may make it;  
As it is clear that I am not alone in my preference for the Lilithid heresy over the Dagonistic religion flavors in this mod, and from a role-playing standpoint it certainly would make sense for someone who is of one of the core DWF lilith-based faiths, or a member of the chosen of lilith society to take a third option with such a prompt. 

This is coming in a future update, but not soon, since I'm working on tentacle player characters right now.

On 10/8/2019 at 10:27 PM, MagnaSonic3000 said:

Well I actually got the Dagon religion off the ground after my first failed attempt. Holy shit the Dagon religion is just spewing people out who love me, like unless they're male, everyone likes you just by being associated with it. I know the AI doesn't like you as much if you're outside the religion, but everyone can become lovers with each other just for being slaves, which is an instant +100 to relations. It also eliminates anyone who was a rival, meaning that down side to making people ambitious with a childhood event is just gone.

So you get high stat people who all love you and just constantly make more family who will like you. This religion snowballs once it gets off the ground.

Are you proposing some sort of mid-game crisis for the tentacle lovers in a future update? From what I have gathered, Cheri is planning something already, though obviously I don't know what. I involves tentacles from the sea and Elder Gods, apparently. The Lilithid heresy suddenly became a lot more heretical.

It's mostly that the religion removes any kind of hate literally anyone has for you once corrupted, as they all share a hive mind that what you're doing is good. Anyone in diplomatic range is also vulnerable to you if they're female, so a nation's ruler can wind up with their heirs being affected by you. I've had a Queen have her kingdom go into anarchy because her only child was the result of my corruption, and tentacle born kids start off already a slave when they grow up.

24 minutes ago, MagnaSonic3000 said:

It's mostly that the religion removes any kind of hate literally anyone has for you once corrupted, as they all share a hive mind that what you're doing is good. Anyone in diplomatic range is also vulnerable to you if they're female, so a nation's ruler can wind up with their heirs being affected by you. I've had a Queen have her kingdom go into anarchy because her only child was the result of my corruption, and tentacle born kids start off already a slave when they grow up.

Well, you can set the amount of influence the tentacles have on the children when they grow up, but yeah, if you get it going the tentacles really take over fast and are rather powerful, especially depending on the game rules you set.

Love this mod!

Thank you for making it.

On the first page when you say your looking for writing contributors what do you need precisely?

I have a lot of ideas, as well but I want to take some time to read the rest of the forum to see what has already been suggested

21 hours ago, MagnaSonic3000 said:

With a bit of manipulation with the Chinese, I can crush anyone who is stronger than me by fracturing them, and then corrupting everyone in sight.

I think my feat to claim during my five playthroughs is corrupting the Crusader Queen of Poland ( start date 936 ). Too bad I forgot to take a screenshot...

I redid the reformation mod since I accidentally disabled the succession events from Sexy Succession. All this does is add in religious reformation for Lilithid Tentacle Paganism. There is a new flag for the reformed head of the religion. If people want more added to it I can see about it. :)

@Cheri SongIf you need writers, I'd be more than happy to volunteer to write events for ya.

Dark World Tentacle Reformation.zip

5 hours ago, SamIAmHam said:

I redid the reformation mod since I accidentally disabled the succession events from Sexy Succession. All this does is add in religious reformation for Lilithid Tentacle Paganism. There is a new flag for the reformed head of the religion. If people want more added to it I can see about it. :)

@Cheri SongIf you need writers, I'd be more than happy to volunteer to write events for ya.

Dark World Tentacle Reformation.zip 15.05 kB · 3 downloads

What are the requirements for this mod aside from CK2, DWF and DWT? 

On 10/12/2019 at 11:19 AM, Nimbian said:

On the first page when you say your looking for writing contributors what do you need precisely?

Right now I'm busy writing events from the tentacle monster's point of view. For example, I need event text for when a tentacle monster Stalks a woman (analogous to Corrupt Into Tentacle Slavery, but more aggressive).

4 hours ago, Cheri Song said:

Right now I'm busy writing events from the tentacle monster's point of view. For example, I need event text for when a tentacle monster Stalks a woman (analogous to Corrupt Into Tentacle Slavery, but more aggressive).

Hi, I'm coming to bring you problems. There seems to be a problem with the niknames, tentacle_encounter_event and tentacle_secret_cult_event files that appear in the game's error file.

I give you the indication of error, I look but can not solve the problem on my side: if you do it would be cool

error.log

7 hours ago, Cheri Song said:

How many decisions are involved in the event chain?

11 hours ago, Cheri Song said:

Cool I'll see what I can do.

So essentially a rape scene (provided they are not already a slave) from the perspective of the Tentacle monster?

Are there any traits being added to provide indicators of the appearance of the Monsters? Large limed, plant based, mobile or not?

I'm guessing there will be two main branches? covering consensual and non consensual acts?

Basically do you have a outline or flowchart of the choices? 

Its fine if you don't I can make my own but I don't want to step on any toes

Event Tentacle.99903 (Institute tentacle government and succession laws if applicable) and Tentacle.99904 in the tentacle_events_misc.txt would fire every week which would change the succession laws from Enatic to Absolute Cognatic got very frustrating to me. The behavior would allow vassals to have male heirs when the Enatic Clans doctrine chosen during reformation. I edited out the events and now the succession laws remain what you pick. It also forces vassals to adhere to the Enatic clans doctrine.

Dark World Tentacle Reformation v2.zip

On 10/14/2019 at 1:36 AM, lukaslunt said:

Hi, I'm coming to bring you problems. There seems to be a problem with the niknames, tentacle_encounter_event and tentacle_secret_cult_event files that appear in the game's error file.

I give you the indication of error, I look but can not solve the problem on my side: if you do it would be cool

error.logUnavailable

Your file seems to be unavailable.

On 10/14/2019 at 4:21 AM, SamIAmHam said:

How many decisions are involved in the event chain?

It works very similarly to seduction, as well as the current Corrupt Into Tentacle Slavery event chain

1. You right click the woman and select "Stalk NAME"
  2. You get a notification event
  3. About every 20 days, you get an opportunity to get close to the target, either by spending resources (piety/essence? gold?) or bypassing the requirement through some condition fulfilled (if the target has tentacle indoctrination, maybe?)
  4. The opportunity can succeed or fail. On success, you corner and rape the target. (I'm writing the tentacle sex scenes so you only need to do the lead-in and aftermath.) On failure, your attempt fails for some reason and you get the choice to either call off the stalking or try again.
  5. Rinse and repeat.

All in all I'm looking to have about 3 different opportunities that can trigger.

On 10/14/2019 at 8:34 AM, Nimbian said:

Are there any traits being added to provide indicators of the appearance of the Monsters? Large limed, plant based, mobile or not?

Tentacle monsters are large mobile masses of slimy fleshy tentacles, similar to giant octopuses, except more rapey. They have no discernable body parts other than their tentacles. Their scent and cum are also laced with potent aphrodisiacs that mesmerize and indoctrinate women.

9 hours ago, Cheri Song said:

Your file seems to be unavailable.

It works very similarly to seduction, as well as the current Corrupt Into Tentacle Slavery event chain

3. About every 20 days, you get an opportunity to get close to the target, either by spending resources (piety/essence? gold?) or bypassing the requirement through some condition fulfilled (if the target has tentacle indoctrination, maybe?)
  4. The opportunity can succeed or fail. On success, you corner and rape the target. (I'm writing the tentacle sex scenes so you only need to do the lead-in and aftermath.) On failure, your attempt fails for some reason and you get the choice to either call off the stalking or try again.
  5. Rinse and repeat.

All in all I'm looking to have about 3 different opportunities that can trigger.

Tentacle monsters are large mobile masses of slimy fleshy tentacles, similar to giant octopuses, except more rapey. They have no discernable body parts other than their tentacles. Their scent and cum are also laced with potent aphrodisiacs that mesmerize and indoctrinate women.

Is that available for npc tentacle monster lords against player characters?

11 hours ago, Cheri Song said:

5. Rinse and repeat.

Okay, so I'm thinking 3 base events with two or more decisions that are made. Did you want the base events to be based upon a specific locations? That brings the total up to six total different descriptions. Does that sound about right?

I did notice some editing errors in things that have already been written. Did you want me to fix those as well when I see them?

I'm not sure if its talked about already, but it's kind of sad that fertility ends with age of 40. Do you think it would be a good idea to add event to transcend character beyond normal human? (could be a little redone to immortality, but it would be nice to have tentacle "immortality")

BTW, if Cheri is writing event from tentacle POV, can we assuming next release would have tentacle character added in the game?