On 6/1/2019 at 3:06 PM, winny257 said:

Lol a whore, is a married woman who constantly cheats on her husband.
a married man who cheats on his wife, is a whore buck.
a slut is neither married nor in a committed relationship, her only problem, sex addict.
a prostitute is not comparable to anything, it is here in Germany a state recognized profession.

I think you must still learn a lot.  :classic_laugh:

edit: who designated women so condescending, should only still jerk, because nothing else has He deserves! :classic_wink:

my opinion.

That is not true a man who sleeps arounds and cheats on his wife is called alpha male.. 

Btw none of these slangs should be used in persons face you may be slapped if your wrong.. Also these terms could be insulting if call someone a whore if she is not. But people tend to use these words to hurt the others feelings. btw a girl that sleeps around is hypocrite especially if her boyfriend/husband finds out and then start to sleep around too and suddenly for her it is no longer fun watching her boyfriend sleeping around with her bestfriend etc.. 

I have seen this many time once 1 of the partner start cheating it either the relationship is over or both parties start cheating around and still it is over in the end i never seen relationship last with this kind of attitude. if you are gonna sleep around dont make the other find out the hard way it will be very bad for either side.

8 hours ago, 27X said:

You need evidence for words and phraseology found in Farsi or Semitic symbology found today in every day common usage? Nah. Semantic pattycake will have to wait for another day, like the 1st Day of Never or the annual Solstice of Betterthingstodo.

So once again you have posted some waffle desigend to make you look clever and when challanged you cannot back it up.

'Phraseology' found in 'symbology; what the hell does that mean? And you are knowledgable about Farsi and Semetic languages now are you?

I'm still waiting for you to come up with an explanation for your nonsense about 1916.

Well for me the term whore and prostitute are the same, as in the oldest occpation in the world. The term slut is someone who might sleep around to much (that would be the view of the surrounding people), with no malicious intent.

Cheers,

pbh

To me, whore, slut or nympho are kinda interchangeable. Prostitute is the more "official" term i suppose, that is, having sex for money. I know there are different definitions for whore, slut and nympho but i really don't care to be honest. If someone is cheating/being unfaithful in a monogamous relationship/being selfish and inconsiderate towards someone's trust i just use the term cheater, or bitch, or cunt, or thot, or a backstabber. Much easier this way. I've been around a lot of "whores" and "sluts" and "nymphos" and they're honestly really good people, just like i've been around a lot of "good women" who end up being absolute insufferable bitches few months down the line.

Conclusion: Meh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Shit people are shit, good people are good.

A man who sleeps around and cheats on his wife is called poor because as soon as the other half finds out they take them to the cleaners for everything they've got and in some cases even steal their lovers from them.

To me the terms whore, slut and nympho are pretty much the same thing.

IMO all women have an inner slut that's just waiting to come out doesn't matter if they are someone's wife or girlfriend who has their inner slut released be it by who they are married to or dating or by a random guy or guys. Shoot it can be the friend or best friend of the individual that you are dating that releases a women's inner slut and then she never goes back to being faithful and continues to doing other guys/women while who they are dating is completely clueless and has no idea

Personally I thought Slut and Whore are at least judgemental terms based on a person's determination of what constitutes a reasonable selection/number of sexual partners, and in some cases they may be having more sex than the norm or are actually cheaters, similar to Thots I suppose. I agree with ISNAN on their assessment about Prostitution. Nympho's, in my eyes, are mainly addicted to sex. Some come off as starting out 'innocent' and fantasize about sex morning, noon, and night... None of these confine someone to a specific category of course, a person can be multiple things at once and/or they can simply have a high sex drive and like lovemaking, or perhaps it gives them temporary numbness due to a past traumatic event. Who knows. But that's just my take on it.

• 2 weeks later...

whore was a medieval term, for the prostitute, the terms whorehouses and brothels are interchangeable. the whorehouses in london in medieval england were called "the stews" and you will laugh when i tell you that many of them were owned by the church (there was only one) back then, and the bishop of london made a considerable income from rents and tithes on the trade.

On 6/7/2019 at 4:47 PM, NickNozownik said:

They should use terms like "slag" and "slapper" more often.

you forgot Flittchen and Fickernettchen, oh yes these words do not exist in English.
English too uncultivated. :classic_laugh:

that is a Flittchen :classic_wink:a girl who presents herself naked in public :classic_smile:

Spoiler

2SW9R.jpgizzy510x227.jpgdb8b1e140b37fc1c7981d77a013ca725.jpg

3 hours ago, winny257 said:

you forgot Flittchen and Fickernettchen, oh yes these words do not exist in English.
English too uncultivated. :classic_laugh:

that is a Flittchen :classic_wink:a girl who presents herself naked in public :classic_smile:

Reveal hidden contents

2SW9R.jpgizzy510x227.jpgdb8b1e140b37fc1c7981d77a013ca725.jpg

Look at this dude go with his superiority complex... You ever heard of "exhibitionists"? Or "hussy"? I personally prefer the former because it sounds cleaner, but "English too uncultivated" is most definitely an uncultivated perspective, roujin.

5 hours ago, Mr.Otaku said:

Look at this dude go with his superiority complex... You ever heard of "exhibitionists"? Or "hussy"? I personally prefer the former because it sounds cleaner, but "English too uncultivated" is most definitely an uncultivated perspective, roujin.

Well, between Exhibitionists and a Flittchen is a gigantic difference! :classic_laugh:
an Exhibitionist directly harasses other people, punishable!
a Flittchen sits naked on a bench or do something else, lie on a meadow or or or.
she does not do that to harass or shock others, if someone complains, then she is asked by the police themselves to dress!
and a Hussy in German is a Luder, Göre, Fratz. :classic_wink:

edit: try it once "himmelweit" to translate, this comes out "heavenly", this back in German "himmlisch"!
You see, English is sh**.

47 minutes ago, Mr.Otaku said:

"Antibabypillen" is what you say when you're talking about birth control pills in a shakespeare play. "Doth thou taken thy antibabypillen, love?" lol

ich glaube du würdest Deutsch niemals lernen, diese komplexe Sprache ist nichts für jeden.
ich bin seit fast 62 jahren deutscher und ich beherrsche diese sprache nicht komplett! :classic_laugh:

1 hour ago, winny257 said:

ich glaube du würdest Deutsch niemals lernen, diese komplexe Sprache ist nichts für jeden.
ich bin seit fast 62 jahren deutscher und ich beherrsche diese sprache nicht komplett! :classic_laugh:

Achtung! Halt! Nein! S'il vous plait! See? Lvl 69 Boss at german myself! But you're a lvl 1 crook in english so u just salty ma boi, oh, i meant roujin ossan, teme!

328lcq.png

See @bumzel? See how easy it is? Hol' up lemme get some of dat antibabypillens!

17 minutes ago, Mr.Otaku said:

Achtung! Halt! Nein! S'il vous plait! See? Lvl 69 Boss at german myself! But you're a lvl 1 crook in english so u just salty ma boi, oh, i meant roujin ossan, teme!

you can not fool me, 混合不同的语言, du mußt schon früher aufstehen! :classic_tongue:

giphy.gif

52 minutes ago, winny257 said:

you can not fool me, 混合不同的语言, du mußt schon früher aufstehen:classic_tongue:

giphy.gif

Trust me, i don't even have to... lol

42 minutes ago, bumzel said:

BASED AND REDPILLED! Or i guess you could say ANTI BABY PILLED haHAAAA yikes

4.png.de7c1f7fc702ed7914160f300ad5e871.png

good one me

Oi m8, you got a loicense for that opinion?

tenor.gif

59 minutes ago, bumzel said:

BASED AND REDPILLED! Or i guess you could say ANTI BABY PILLED haHAAAA yikes

4.png.de7c1f7fc702ed7914160f300ad5e871.png

good one me

and what is an AntiBabyPille, fuck until you fall over, without condom and without consequences.
Oh, a consequence is gives a red, sore cock. lachende-smilies-0008.gif

14 minutes ago, bumzel said:

WOAAAAH NEVER MIND, HARD DISAVOW, WRONG LICENSE 

Oshit, 2 la8 m8, off to the EU gulag with you! The Zucc is pinpointing your location and Sky News will be there to extract you, Beijing style!

winnie_Xi_jinping-1-1038x692.png