All my life I have heard "terms"  whore, slut, prostitute, nympho, etc.  I somewhere decided a slut was not a prostitute since there was no money exchanged, and that a prostitute was same as a whore, etc.  After many years of playing games and with the games supported on here I have begun adding mods.  Actually looking into games and mods; I will use slave tats as example but will not specify any specific pack since this is my curiosity and NOT a mod/game bashing post.   I see and entry for "Slut" and there are tats for prices. Under a whore topic I see things like "easy" or "anal slut.  So I am quite curious have I assumed wrong, maybe it was done for ease of writing, maybe other reasons

So with this awesome community of open minded perverts lol   I ask the question "What is your opinion" . 

Because people think genitalia are naughty, they use euphemisms for them, and then they use euphemisms for the people that use them for various _____ in their lives or for societal transactions. All the words have different connotations in each language and different cultural markers, calling someone a bitch in russian or american is literally just a word to say 'person that is the object of this current social phenomenon', calling someone a bitch in romantic languages is a bigger deal, and an ever bigger deal in eastern or coptic languages. But generally speaking people are embarassed about naughty bits and thus using weird things to cover up naughty bits or the behavior associated with naughty bits are kind of big deals in social maneuvering and standing.

13 hours ago, wildtangent said:

Well I imagine a whore is basically a prostitute, and a slut (don't really like the term) is someone who sleeps around. So you weren't really wrong, but you can call a prostitute a slut, and you can call a slut a whore. 

Lol a whore, is a married woman who constantly cheats on her husband.
a married man who cheats on his wife, is a whore buck.
a slut is neither married nor in a committed relationship, her only problem, sex addict.
a prostitute is not comparable to anything, it is here in Germany a state recognized profession.

I think you must still learn a lot.  :classic_laugh:

edit: who designated women so condescending, should only still jerk, because nothing else has He deserves! :classic_wink:

my opinion.

^^

If a whore is a married woman who cheats on her husband. Then why are brothels also known as whore houses?

Since you are German maybe our nationalities treat these definitions differently. 

I for one do not approve of placing any woman in these categories, and I think you misunderstood my statement.

1 hour ago, winny257 said:

Lol a whore, is a married woman who constantly cheats on her husband.
a married man who cheats on his wife, is a whore buck.
a slut is neither married nor in a committed relationship, her only problem, sex addict.
a prostitute is not comparable to anything, it is here in Germany a state recognized profession.

I think you must still learn a lot.  :classic_laugh:

edit: who designated women so condescending, should only still jerk, because nothing else has He deserves! :classic_wink:

my opinion.

I know some women who are in a committed relationship have a boyfriend and yet they are sluts who goes around fucking other men behind their boyfriends back and despite what they do these women are in love with their boyfriends

1 hour ago, wildtangent said:

^^

If a whore is a married woman who cheats on her husband. Then why are brothels also known as whore houses?

Since you are German maybe our nationalities treat these definitions differently. 

I for one do not approve of placing any woman in these categories, and I think you misunderstood my statement.

first Sorry, I have my statement not on you personally related I spoke in general.
but you are right, the term "whore house" existed, in the Middle Ages and before, and the meaning for it rests that married men went to the whore's house.

My opinion about all these ugly "titles" for women is that there are too offensive and there are too many of them. I wish there will be more offensive names for men who does the same, but unfortunately, men follows philosophy: "If I fuck girls around, that's normal because I'm a man, but if girls do the same than they are all you mentioned in OP". I think it's not fair.

36 minutes ago, Hiderius said:

I know some women who are in a committed relationship have a boyfriend and yet they are sluts who goes around fucking other men behind their boyfriends back and despite what they do these women are in love with their boyfriends

yes, that's right too, what is the probably lie?
either the friend have not power "sexuell" or the girl needs more and more.
but do not forget, Men are the who more cheat on her partner, scientifically proven. :classic_wink:

WOW  some very good replies !!!!  As I thought (or more than I thought)  Location and society are major factors.  I couldn't agree more about the gender inequality !  Women have urges as well as men and the standard anywhere is NOT equal. One gender gets high fives, or knuckle bumps, And the other gets labels. It also appears that personal opinion is a major factor and as times change and lots of ppl change depending on what they have experienced in their lives.

As was stated there are places that calling a woman "my bitch" or just "a bitch" is a term of  endearment. (NOT in my neck of the woods ! LOL)

9 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

You left out a few; slag, slattern, trollop, tramp, Dutch wife, boner-smoker, etc.

LMAO   few in there i've never heard of, but didnt want to post them all. Knew this could be controversial topic as it was. Thankfully noone thought I was bashing games or mods.

I still believe if I have a problem with someones FREE work then I have the problem !!!!

- Prostitute = sex worker /someone who sells sex for money, 

- "whore" is more or less the same but old fashioned. Like in Game of Thrones there are whores not prostitutes. But of course nowadays if you want to offend a "decent women" (whatever people want to associate with that, I don't share that world view) you can call her a whore. 

- A "slut" is clearly offensive and is just a women who both has a lot of sex and if she does so she's open for a wide range of sexual practices (anal slut, gangbang whatever...). As said by other people in this thread before this term shouldn't exist in the first place as a women living her sexuality should not be negative... but whatever, this is what it means.

There are male equivalents for prostitute etc. but not really for slut or the like, because sexism. Technically whoremonger works but it's not that common and the associations are a bit different. 

Also the perceptions probably depends on your cultural background, age etc. 

Luckily, as of yet nobody has called mi names in public. Unlike the 'anonymous' internet, contacts in the real world tend to initiate a ritual, a certain set of rules, gestures and eventually a natural risk assessment sets in. Instinctively we're trying to rate the respective other. That must have been quite essential for our well-being if not survival in the prehistoric past. We're part of Animal Kingdom after all.

You can guess how I would react... right?

Good ?

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 12:52 AM, 27X said:

Because people think genitalia are naughty, they use euphemisms for them, and then they use euphemisms for the people that use them for various _____ in their lives or for societal transactions. All the words have different connotations in each language and different cultural markers, calling someone a bitch in russian or american is literally just a word to say 'person that is the object of this current social phenomenon', calling someone a bitch in romantic languages is a bigger deal, and an ever bigger deal in eastern or coptic languages. But generally speaking people are embarassed about naughty bits and thus using weird things to cover up naughty bits or the behavior associated with naughty bits are kind of big deals in social maneuvering and standing.

It's 'Romance' languages.

There are no 'coptic languages'. There used to be a Coptic language (singular).

6 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

It's 'Romance' languages.

There are no 'coptic languages'. There used to be a Coptic language (singular).

Coptic derivations are way more than one language and romantic languages don't cover the far or middle east, even with roman occupation, and never have more than borrowed words.

44 minutes ago, 27X said:

Coptic derivations are way more than one language and romantic languages don't cover the far or middle east, even with roman occupation, and never have more than borrowed words.

Evidence? Coptic was a language of ancient Egypt. No one is saying that 'romantic' languages cover the 'far or middle east'. I am saying that the correct term is Romance' not 'romantic'.

Coptic language, an Afro-Asiatic language that was spoken in Egypt from about the 2nd century ce and that represents the final stage of the ancient Egyptian language. In contrast to earlier stages of Egyptian, which used hieroglyphic writing, hieratic script, or demotic script, Coptic was written in the Greek alphabet, supplemented by seven letters borrowed from demotic writing. Coptic also replaced the religious terms and expressions of earlier Egyptian with words borrowed from Greek.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Coptic-language

On 5/31/2019 at 5:52 PM, 27X said:

So is it okay to swear or not okay to swear? People who don't swear are generally more offended to exposure than ones that do, or am I getting that backwards?

3 hours ago, Darkpig said:

So is it okay to swear or not okay to swear? People who don't swear are generally more offended to exposure than ones that do, or am I getting that backwards?

Swearing being okay is shifting scale and waterfall, genitals being okay has been pretty much only a Polynesian, Egyptian or New Zealand thing. It also isn't swearing so much as 'euphemisms because I'm 5 and literally what is this; no, seriously, I have no idea what I'm looking at'

5 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Evidence?

You need evidence for words and phraseology found in Farsi or Semitic symbology found today in every day common usage? Nah. Semantic pattycake will have to wait for another day, like the 1st Day of Never or the annual Solstice of Betterthingstodo.

Nympho - A woman who is open about enjoying sex and enjoys it frequently

Slut - A woman who sleeps around for a variety of reasons with no regard to others.  Example:  Shelly let her best friend's boyfriend bang her in the ass.  Shelly's reasoning is because she thinks he kinda cute and wanted to know what his dick felt like in her ass.

Whore - A woman who sleeps around with selfish intent.  Unlike a slut, a whore will sleep with say a married man; simply because she finds it arousing or she wants him for herself.  A whore may sleep with a man, even though she is married, just to get the other man to buy her stuff.

Prostitute - A woman who has sex for money.  They really aren't sluts or whores.  They can be selective who and what they are willing to do.  Prostitutes don't actively go out seeking customers;  they simply try to draw them in.

40 minutes ago, vinamael said:

Nympho - A woman who is open about enjoying sex and enjoys it frequently

Slut - A woman who sleeps around for a variety of reasons with no regard to others.  Example:  Shelly let her best friend's boyfriend bang her in the ass.  Shelly's reasoning is because she thinks he kinda cute and wanted to know what his dick felt like in her ass.

Whore - A woman who sleeps around with selfish intent.  Unlike a slut, a whore will sleep with say a married man; simply because she finds it arousing or she wants him for herself.  A whore may sleep with a man, even though she is married, just to get the other man to buy her stuff.

Prostitute - A woman who has sex for money.  They really aren't sluts or whores.  They can be selective who and what they are willing to do.  Prostitutes don't actively go out seeking customers;  they simply try to draw them in.

The only problem with this explanation is that it implies a person can only be in one of these categories. In reality, that person may be all of these things at the same time. What determines the word being used is solely based on the speaker's preference for a particular word. Whore and slut are basically the same thing. Although with "slut", it implies a certain type of behavior to attract the sex act. "slutty behavior"...dressing or acting provocatively in a sexual manner. So, a prostitute would also be a slut in this regards. 

At the end of the day, these words all mean the same thing, except prostitute. It implies sex in exchange for something and it doesn't have to be money. Someone could sell themselves for a joint or a can of beer and they would still be considered prostituting themselves. I would consider gold diggers to be prostitutes, and I know most people would disagree. That is the problem we get into with slang words. They mean so many different things and they overlap. Nobody is right or wrong.

5 hours ago, 27X said:

Swearing being okay is shifting scale and waterfall, genitals being okay has been pretty much only a Polynesian, Egyptian or New Zealand thing. It also isn't swearing so much as 'euphemisms because I'm 5 and literally what is this; no, seriously, I have no idea what I'm looking at'

Will you teach me about the forbidden bits daddy you know the ones only you are allowed to touch.?

Okay I see what you mean.