On 2/11/2023 at 6:48 AM, padezaw said:

hi

I ma getting the BSA error for some reason

Can someone help please

Defeat error.png

Looks like you downloaded the old version.  You download the file from the link in thread (upper right corner).  The picture in the post is the link to the old version as that's where the documentation is, don't download from there.

Everything I've tried so far is not working. All my other mods work just fine, however the Defeat mode won't even let the game open. I've downloaded the SSE version because I'm using Special Edition Skyrim, doesn't work. Tried the 5.3.6 update someone posted, didn't work. Tried a different port, didn't work. What is going on here to just prevent this mod from working for me? I've read through as many posts as I can looking for answers, and I'm getting nowhere with it and just more frustrated. If this isn't going to work, can anybody direct me to a surefire mod similar to this one that DOES work in Special Edition?

My NPC vs NOC isn’t working. i set the settings to 70% health threshold with a 100% knockdown rate, but the npca just continue to kill each other, even when their health is lower than 70%. the other npc also does not get downed. any fixes?

On 3/6/2023 at 11:23 PM, EcIipse said:

My NPC vs NOC isn’t working. i set the settings to 70% health threshold with a 100% knockdown rate, but the npca just continue to kill each other, even when their health is lower than 70%. the other npc also does not get downed. any fixes?

Double and then triple check your settings.  It works, but there's a ton of ways to have it also not work with the settings.

Do you have the 'knocked down by anyone' turned on? With that on, you should at least get the knocked down animation if not a sexlab assault scene.

If now you do see a knockdown, then for some reason your settings had the attacker as a non valid partner.

There is the sex list (F/M. M/M).  Animation list for type of animation with tags (eg. aggressive).  When they can start (Knockdown, ALL Down, and Default? iirc).  And Gender tags for animations.

Any one of those or when combined can make scenes not happen, To test if the basics work make it as open as possible.  All types, accept all animations etc. and see if that works.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/1/2023 at 11:27 AM, TheRealLockdown said:

This mod causes my Skyrim SE to CTD on startup. The game won't even launch.

I had the same or a similar problem I had to purge all of my mods and reinstall them at which point vortex told me there were two mode that I had that were built for oldrim after removing those I was able to get bake into the game. I think the plug-ins belonged to the (zaz animation pack) i'm not 100% sure though. the plugins were to deal with paradise hall and the se sl tool

You know, I somehow got the dead body fucking option to work for the werewolf somehow by using Moonlight Tales Mini...so it got me thinking if there's any way to get the PC aggressor to work fully on the werewolf form...but then again it probably needs the werewolf to be able to talk with NPCs. And sadly I have found no mod nor codes that gives PC werewolf only the ability to talk and no other fancy "Unlimited tranform" or such.

I have two problems.
1. When installing with MO2, I get the warning, that it is still the LE Version (Form 43)
2. When using ingame the dialogs work fine, but no animytions are played. The female is naked and the male (aggressor) waits a few seconds, if I'm the aggressor after 30 seks or so the scene starts, but  if I'm the female the male aggressor attacks me again. 

Edited by Horus_04

Is anyone else experiencing sex animations not beginning without pausing the game? 

additionally people i bag run a high chance of de spawning when i let them out. 

one would be a issue but the both of them are kinda game breaking. is defeat incompatible with any mods, or is this a issue that can be solved by something on my end?