Has anyone had the issue of not being able to rape anyone? When I mark an NPC and fight them, they just die, not go into the surrender state. I'm not sure if there is a conflicting mod because previous installations haven't caused this issue.

EDIT: Turns out the player also isn't going into bleedout, just dying

On 2/4/2020 at 1:03 PM, kerryr said:

Has anyone had the issue of not being able to rape anyone? When I mark an NPC and fight them, they just die, not go into the surrender state. I'm not sure if there is a conflicting mod because previous installations haven't caused this issue.

EDIT: Turns out the player also isn't going into bleedout, just dying

Same thing, no idea how to get this to work on the newest version of sse,skse,skyui and sexlab.

EDIT: I found a solution to my problem, go to the Defeat mod in the MCM menu, then in general disable the one u want to use, (Victim,agressor or npc to npc)

If it's disabled u close the menu for a few seconds, now go back and enable again, should now be fixed.

Anyone having a problem with Skyrim crashing to desktop almost immediately on launch with Defeat installed? I put it and several other Sexlab mods into SSE last night and was able to load the game, but ended up with permanent t-pose no matter how many times I ran FNIS. Removed them all and was able to get my proper animations for idles and movement back, so I started reinstalling them one by one to try and find the offender. Now with Defeat active I can launch through SKSE64 loader but just briefly get the loader window and then nothing else happens. Checking FNIS, I'm getting a warning there that FNIS_Defeat_Behavior.hkx is not SE compatible.

Capture.JPG.1a19b779311d066058873e2a267ea76a.JPG

31 minutes ago, lmnopqrstu said:

Anyone having a problem with Skyrim crashing to desktop almost immediately on launch with Defeat installed? I put it and several other Sexlab mods into SSE last night and was able to load the game, but ended up with permanent t-pose no matter how many times I ran FNIS. Removed them all and was able to get my proper animations for idles and movement back, so I started reinstalling them one by one to try and find the offender. Now with Defeat active I can launch through SKSE64 loader but just briefly get the loader window and then nothing else happens. Checking FNIS, I'm getting a warning there that FNIS_Defeat_Behavior.hkx is not SE compatible.

make sure you download it from this one: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9152-sexlab-defeat-sse/

on the Right side green icon "download this file"

I had an instance where i apparently downloaded 5.3.5, which is the standard version.

28 minutes ago, FlashStabber said:

make sure you download it from this one: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9152-sexlab-defeat-sse/

on the Right side green icon "download this file"

I had an instance where i apparently downloaded 5.3.5, which is the standard version.

*slaps forehead*

I think that's basically what I did. I actually downloaded the SSE version, but I'm betting when I added to NMM the 5.3.5 version was sitting right there in my downloads next to it because I recently put it into LE and I probably picked that one. Shit. Thanks for catching that.

7 hours ago, Sigmaballs said:

Hey this mod doesn't work for me. I installed it with MO 2. But the MCM just doesn't show up and the activation keys etc. don't work either. Has anyone a clue what I'm doing wrong?

Perhaps if you posted your load order to highlight where you have SL Framework & SL Defeat placed, along with SLAL packs, that might help.  So you say Defeat doesn't show up on your MCM at all?

During one of those goofy glitches when people and animals turn against your PC without provocation, my PC was assaulted by a pair of Vigilants of Stendarr who were chasing her.  During the sexual assaults, the Vigilants took off their robes, but their boots, gauntlets, and hoods remained.  Is there any way to get assailants to strip more thoroughly?

11 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

Is there any way to get assailants to strip more thoroughly?

Doesn't Defeat honor the Striping options set in SexLab?
...see what happens if you change the slots its supposed to strip in SexLap Striping options page - first there is some menu/toggle you need to switch, so the page will show rules for aggressive situations, then you check slots you want to be stripped.
Not sure if you also need to change some option in Defeat, to make it honor the SL Stripping options - probably not, i may be confusing mods here.

8 hours ago, Roggvir said:

...see what happens if you change the slots its supposed to strip in SexLap Striping options page - first there is some menu/toggle you need to switch, so the page will show rules for aggressive situations, then you check slots you want to be stripped.
Not sure if you also need to change some option in Defeat, to make it honor the SL Stripping options - probably not, i may be confusing mods here.

Mmmmm….for consensual sex, I hit "N" and then go to the stripping section of Framework's MCM to adjust accordingly.  Obviously can't do that for Defeat situations.  I'll have to see if there's more to the stripping section than what I've been using....

22 hours ago, Roggvir said:

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, but unless you use the "N" to target your next sex partner, the only options the Stripping section shows are those for the PC.  This doesn't effect the assailants at all.  Or am I missing something?

1 hour ago, rodrigo2 said:

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place, but unless you use the "N" to target your next sex partner, the only options the Stripping section shows are those for the PC.  This doesn't effect the assailants at all.  Or am I missing something?

1044552970_SLaggrstripoptions.png.0e36fc828ea8a6799a5c8245cc63751d.png
...i mean what you see on this picture under "Aggressor Strip From" - isn't that what you need?

6 hours ago, Roggvir said:

1044552970_SLaggrstripoptions.png.0e36fc828ea8a6799a5c8245cc63751d.png
...i mean what you see on this picture under "Aggressor Strip From" - isn't that what you need?

Many thanks for being so patient!  You are officially awesome!  I was looking at "Strip Item Editor".  This looks like exactly what I need!  I really need to go over every option in Framework.; everything's there for a reason!

Hello. Awesome mod. Switching from LE to SE something weird happening though. I need some help figuring out why my female and male followers are moving on knocked down males when i only have "Males vs Female" and "Male Creatures vs Female" selected under NPC - NPC. Also seeing npcs out in the wild move on downed males...and once saw girl on girl action... Sorry if this has been asked before. Any way to fix this?   

8 hours ago, JayRoz said:

Hello. Awesome mod. Switching from LE to SE something weird happening though. I need some help figuring out why my female and male followers are moving on knocked down males when i only have "Males vs Female" and "Male Creatures vs Female" selected under NPC - NPC. Also seeing npcs out in the wild move on downed males...and once saw girl on girl action... Sorry if this has been asked before. Any way to fix this?   

Try going to sexlab and disabling gay animations if that's what your trying to stop. (Its in the same area where it asks if you want to play undressing animations)

If not, make sure everything is installed correctly.

So, my PC surrendered to a bandit outside Fort Greymoor in the Whiterun Hold.  The bandit took my PC inside the Fort courtyard where she awoke  and another bandit started firing arrows at her.  My PC surrenders again and thereafter is paralyzed in a standing position as the archer she surrendered to goes back to guard duty.  And so the game was stuck in this position, my PC an unused and unabused prisoner of the bandits with no ability to escape.  Is this an occasional problem of the mod or maybe of my settings?

Hi all. I started having multiple issues yesterday after installing a follower mod. I had defeat working perfectly for my playthrough until about level 10 but after installing some followers and a couple other lightweight mods I'm getting an error where half the time defeat doesn't trigger and my character dies. When it does trigger the first animation begins without a hitch, but none of my followers get assaulted. They get knocked down, the enemies walk over and undress them, and then stop and initiate combat again. This also happens when I get knocked down with no followers around. Has anyone else gotten a similar problem?

Edit: I've already tried a reinstall and reconfigure of defeat. I'm going to try the UI extension fix that seemed to work for others later. I'll update in case it works.

just a question: anyone having tied NPC's (specifically bandits) teleporting to their original spawn location after a several days, even when tied permanently? i had one tied female NPC in a house, and a few days later when finding out she wasn't in the house anymore, I teleported to the tied NPC in a bandit fort. And then, she was turned into a he! Is this an occurring bug?

13 hours ago, Ecohex said:

just a question: anyone having tied NPC's (specifically bandits) teleporting to their original spawn location after a several days, even when tied permanently? i had one tied female NPC in a house, and a few days later when finding out she wasn't in the house anymore, I teleported to the tied NPC in a bandit fort. And then, she was turned into a he! Is this an occurring bug?

I do not know the case, because whenI tied up NPC, I send them to jail first. Then only pray in jail (tied up etc). 

so they can not go away from jail room, even though they un-tied without I escape them.

But I understand, with mix use mods which controll NPC may cause such strange problem about auto generate enemys. 

So I really take care if I hope to keep tie-up the NPC, do not mix use other mod dialogue which may controll NPC.

If you want more assaults to occur among NPCs, what settings should you use?  In both Framework and Defeat, I've disabled "victims redress" so that it's obvious.  Even so, I rarely see victims walking around nude or anything else indicating the mod is working in NPC vs NPC mod.  (I know that it's working in terms of the PC.)  So, any list of recommended settings?

On 2/13/2020 at 3:28 PM, Ecohex said:

Non-unique characters are respawned and changed every so often in game. Even if they are tied up. Dont keep them for too long for this reason. This isnt the mods doing.

Hi im rather new to all this and need a bit of help.

I have everything installed correctly, all the animations work and everything is working, except there is no dialogue. Ill go to an npc and itll give me an option of what to say, but when i press it theres a moment of silence where im sure the npc is meant to be talking but they arent.

Anyone know what to do????

Quick question, this mod has an option for PC to yell fleeing topics when defeated, is it possible to change the voice for these topics?? I use Player Voicesets to have my PC use another vanilla voice in normal playthrough, which is the same I have in SL for moans during sex animations, however when defeated, she always use the base "Female even toned" voice, which is what I aim to modify.