Jump to content

SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi, is it possible to auto disable character collision during sex (or somehow lock their positions) so characters won't fly around? (I tried tcl and it doesn't really work that well...)

 

 

This is my biggest issue right now also.

Posted

The parts of this mod that work for me are absolutely wonderful! I am playing a female Nord character, and the stripping function takes away just the right parts of her armour - leaving her wearing only her pantyhose in the rape scenes. I also love the raped to death feature, where my character can only take so much before falling lifeless to the ground. I even love the fact that when my character dies before being raped, when an NPC touches her body by walking by, all her clothes come off except her pantyhose. (I have the extended death cam mod that will follow the action for 60 seconds after death - thats when she gets stripped after dying) Her pantyhose is a UNP mod, and I have the Dimonized UNP body mod added so clothing fits right.

 

My problem has been mentioned by others, and I don't know how to fix it. When my character gets raped, she either drops to one knee (like an essential follower) or stands straight up while a mostly invisible attacker stands in front of her or behind her without moving. A crowd of NPC's usually gathers around to watch, and they don't move either. The entire rape scene happens in silence. When the rape scene times out, my character and her attacker fall to the ground and then struggle to get back up - unless my character dies from the experience.

 

I used to use the Sex Addict mod, but disabled it in the Nexus mod manager. This mod is WAY better - at least for what I want to see in my game.

 

I have the latest FNIS version, the latest SKSE version, and the latest update for Skyrim. I run the FNIS update tool every time I am about to run the game, just to be sure that everything is up to date. I didn't click all the suggested patches that appear in the lowest box in FNIS, because some of them have nothing to do with the mods I have in the game - for example a using weapons on horseback patch. I couldn't imagine that being the problem.

 

I use it all the t ime in spite of this problem. My character is a real femme fatale - I love to watch the effect the Sexis mod has on her end of life experiences.

 

Do you have suggestions on how to get action in the rape scenes? I am almost illiterate on the computer, so any help you could give would be greatly appreciated. I tried searching the 71 pages of this topic, but didn't find the answers I needed. I'm sorry if  I searched using the wrong words and this topic has been covered before.

 

Thanks for all the work you have done to make create this mod. :)

Posted

OFF TOPIC but IMPORTANT!

 

1. The new 1.9 patch (maybe it's better to call it as "game in-bugger") does absolutely nothing that is already corrected by the Unofficial Patches!

 

2. Almost ALL actual mods need to be specifically updated for this "Bethesda's Idiotism".

 

3. Inside the patch THERE ARE ANY REFERENCE TO A FUTURE DLC, so (look above) it's actually totally USELESS.

 

4. The new (crazy, silly, idiot or whatever you would call it) "uncapper system" that, in fact, destroys ALL your perks into the skills you maxed out, is something exit from a brain damaged cow! Why the Hell I MUST loose my perks just to have the availability to join level 100????  There are already excellent (and stable!!) mods to gain this. No need for Bethesda's crap!

 

So, my opinion:

 

DO NOT INSTALL THIS USELESS PATCH 1.9 !!!!!!

Posted

OFF TOPIC but IMPORTANT!

 

1. The new 1.9 patch (maybe it's better to call it as "game in-bugger") does absolutely nothing that is already corrected by the Unofficial Patches!

 

2. Almost ALL actual mods need to be specifically updated for this "Bethesda's Idiotism".

 

3. Inside the patch THERE ARE ANY REFERENCE TO A FUTURE DLC, so (look above) it's actually totally USELESS.

 

4. The new (crazy, silly, idiot or whatever you would call it) "uncapper system" that, in fact, destroys ALL your perks into the skills you maxed out, is something exit from a brain damaged cow! Why the Hell I MUST loose my perks just to have the availability to join level 100????  There are already excellent (and stable!!) mods to gain this. No need for Bethesda's crap!

 

So, my opinion:

 

DO NOT INSTALL THIS USELESS PATCH 1.9 !!!!!!

 

 

I felt the same way about the patch, but i've been using it with all my 163 mods and its working fine once you update skse, i also use skyre and uncapper with no problems been stress testing all my mods since it came out checking for anything thats broken and so far so good. the only thing that is broken is the unofficial patches, but im sure those will be updated eventually. The one positive thing from the patch is the way the game uses virutal memory has been improved alot, might not make a difference to people with high end systems but for someone like me on a dual core the difference is huge i got 10 more fps now.

Otherwise i agree updating is pointless but if your a steam user like me even turning off auto updating doesnt work so you will have to update when the patch goes live.

Lets face it though the main reason this patch came out is for the console gamers who cant mod there perk tree or use unofficial patches, i dont know any computer gamer who uses skyre that would actually want to use the vanilla system lol.

 

Edit- a couple of things i forgot to mention, if you did try the beta you can opt out and it will revert you back to 1.8, also the only way i know of to stop auto updates of patches is to go into offline mode, because for some reason with skyrim even after i turn auto update off as soon as i restart steam it will update anyway, its an annoying bug.

Posted

 

This mod is compatible with PinUp Poser?

 

 

yes, if you go on the fnis download page it lists all compatible mods.

 

 

I must ask because PinUp Poser and ASX cashes my game.SexIS is much better and don't want destroy my game again with something.

Thanks for answer i try it now.

Posted

 

 

This mod is compatible with PinUp Poser?

 

 

yes, if you go on the fnis download page it lists all compatible mods.

 

 

I must ask because PinUp Poser and ASX cashes my game.SexIS is much better and don't want destroy my game again with something.

Thanks for answer i try it now.

 

just make sure you have a save before you install anything so you can go back if it doesn't work. i use alot of fnis mods with no issue, but keep in mind asx and animated prostitution are really old mods that havent been updated that might cause problems for you, honestly though you dont really need any other adult mods other than this one since it has the best animations and support and has all the stuff from the older mods in it already.

 

Posted

The parts of this mod that work for me are absolutely wonderful! I am playing a female Nord character, and the stripping function takes away just the right parts of her armour - leaving her wearing only her pantyhose in the rape scenes. I also love the raped to death feature, where my character can only take so much before falling lifeless to the ground. I even love the fact that when my character dies before being raped, when an NPC touches her body by walking by, all her clothes come off except her pantyhose. (I have the extended death cam mod that will follow the action for 60 seconds after death - thats when she gets stripped after dying) Her pantyhose is a UNP mod, and I have the Dimonized UNP body mod added so clothing fits right.

 

My problem has been mentioned by others, and I don't know how to fix it. When my character gets raped, she either drops to one knee (like an essential follower) or stands straight up while a mostly invisible attacker stands in front of her or behind her without moving. A crowd of NPC's usually gathers around to watch, and they don't move either. The entire rape scene happens in silence. When the rape scene times out, my character and her attacker fall to the ground and then struggle to get back up - unless my character dies from the experience.

 

I used to use the Sex Addict mod, but disabled it in the Nexus mod manager. This mod is WAY better - at least for what I want to see in my game.

 

I have the latest FNIS version, the latest SKSE version, and the latest update for Skyrim. I run the FNIS update tool every time I am about to run the game, just to be sure that everything is up to date. I didn't click all the suggested patches that appear in the lowest box in FNIS, because some of them have nothing to do with the mods I have in the game - for example a using weapons on horseback patch. I couldn't imagine that being the problem.

 

I use it all the t ime in spite of this problem. My character is a real femme fatale - I love to watch the effect the Sexis mod has on her end of life experiences.

 

Do you have suggestions on how to get action in the rape scenes? I am almost illiterate on the computer, so any help you could give would be greatly appreciated. I tried searching the 71 pages of this topic, but didn't find the answers I needed. I'm sorry if  I searched using the wrong words and this topic has been covered before.

 

Thanks for all the work you have done to make create this mod. :)

 

Probably not much of a help here... but if you got beaten down and no rape is happening, you can actually exit this situation and get back up by healing yourself. It's sometimes a better option than loading a game...

 

A funny thing I found, is that if you got hurt by your follower, they can actually end up raping you too

Posted

Hi I got a question with sound here. The sound has 2 folders - vf00 and vf01, I realize the mod is using vf01 which contains less sounds, so I copies and renamed the appropriate files from vf00 to vf01 but the extra sounds are still not playing during sex. How do I get it to work?

Posted

I can't seem to get the mod to work, will having the Nexus Mod Manager cause this?

 

 

No, despite what several people erroneously believe.  I use NMM to install everything from here and from Nexus - no issues.  The main question for you is do you have all of the necessary prerequisites from the OP plus from Nexus?

 

1)  The data and core.  Both are necessary, but they don't do anything without...

2)  Either Cupid or Defeated plugin.  You MUST have one of these as well.  The data and core do not do anything without one of these plugins.  They just contain the base code and animations.  The plugins (C and/or D) are the basic interface to Sexis.

3)  SKSE (1.6.9 is the current, plus Skyrim 1.8.151).  Must be installed correctly and the game needs to be launched from the SKSE_Loader.exe included (not through Steam or through the Skyrim Launcher).

4)  FNIS from Nexus.  Make sure to thoroughly read the instuctions for FNIS.  Thorougly.  Completely.  And then read them again.  It's not complicated, but the steps need to be followed correctly to use and FNIS-related mods (like Sexis).

 

Follow the instructions exactly in the OP, and you should be good.  If you have further issues, make sure to explain exactly what issues you are having (crashing at the main menu, PC/NPC stare lovingly at each other but do nothing else, etc)

 

 

[edit]  Damn, did he delete it before I finished answering???  [/edit]

Posted

 

I can't seem to get the mod to work, will having the Nexus Mod Manager cause this?

 

 

No, despite what several people erroneously believe.  I use NMM to install everything from here and from Nexus - no issues.  The main question for you is do you have all of the necessary prerequisites from the OP plus from Nexus?

 

1)  The data and core.  Both are necessary, but they don't do anything without...

2)  Either Cupid or Defeated plugin.  You MUST have one of these as well.  The data and core do not do anything without one of these plugins.  They just contain the base code and animations.  The plugins (C and/or D) are the basic interface to Sexis.

3)  SKSE (1.6.9 is the current, plus Skyrim 1.8.151).  Must be installed correctly and the game needs to be launched from the SKSE_Loader.exe included (not through Steam or through the Skyrim Launcher).

4)  FNIS from Nexus.  Make sure to thoroughly read the instuctions for FNIS.  Thorougly.  Completely.  And then read them again.  It's not complicated, but the steps need to be followed correctly to use and FNIS-related mods (like Sexis).

 

Follow the instructions exactly in the OP, and you should be good.  If you have further issues, make sure to explain exactly what issues you are having (crashing at the main menu, PC/NPC stare lovingly at each other but do nothing else, etc)

 

 

[edit]  Damn, did he delete it before I finished answering???  [/edit]

 

Yeah I am not sure why the NMM gets such a bad rep. I have used it since release and there are no issues as long as the modder has their file structure set up properly in the rar. It makes life alot easier not having to manually delete files I add every single mod to NMM even ones from here i install and unistall sexis using NMM.

 

Plus it is useful since i use several nexus games and it is easy to swap between them.

Posted

Arrok, any chance we could get a footjob scene? :)

I can eventually, right now I'm fulfilling my priority list which I have only 2 items remaining from the list I posted a week ago. I'm in the process of adding BBP to every existing animation. I asked about permissions to edit them, but I thought of a better solution. I'm gonna remake all the same positions my own way with way more variety in the stages all with BBP.  Eventually I will add up to 10 stages for some positions. I am also gonna add a couple of lesbian animations.

 

You guys should look into http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11901-beta-sex-mods-all-in-one-release/ the guy who made this gathered a really large number of animations, I think like 40 sets with 5 phases for each, see if he will allow you to use some in this.

All of those are included in SexiS. 10 of his 40 sets are empty, animations 10-20 are really just the first stages of animations 20-30. SexiS has all those animations plus 3 rough ones all in one doesnt have, and a lesbian animation. + 2 animations from myself are incorporated, and I have 4 more animations as replacers floating around a bit back in this thread.

 

Hi, is it possible to auto disable character collision during sex (or somehow lock their positions) so characters won't fly around? (I tried tcl and it doesn't really work that well...)

tcl is auto-activated when sex starts, if you use the console command, it will actually reactivate collision.  If you mean the sliding that occurs if you use the repositioning keys too far, thats not collision ,...its the havok hitbox (where an enemy must swing to damage the player and where the enemy ai directs itself) At least this is what people are thinking is going on. The hit box doesn't have to be where the player's animation is taking place, because I reposition the actors (sometimes far away) from the origin where a default idle would take place. The Animation engine (sexis) also has offset values that take the actor away from the default idle position.  I need to do more testing to determine if the hitbox's location is determined by a node on the skeleton, or by master behaviors. Which if its the latter, I could do nothing to stop it as an animator. Still unknown.

Posted

 

Arrok, any chance we could get a footjob scene? :)

I can eventually, right now I'm fulfilling my priority list which I have only 2 items remaining from the list I posted a week ago. I'm in the process of adding BBP to every existing animation. I asked about permissions to edit them, but I thought of a better solution. I'm gonna remake all the same positions my own way with way more variety in the stages all with BBP.  Eventually I will add up to 10 stages for some positions. I am also gonna add a couple of lesbian animations.

 

You guys should look into http://www.loverslab.com/topic/11901-beta-sex-mods-all-in-one-release/ the guy who made this gathered a really large number of animations, I think like 40 sets with 5 phases for each, see if he will allow you to use some in this.

All of those are included in SexiS. 10 of his 40 sets are empty, animations 10-20 are really just the first stages of animations 20-30. SexiS has all those animations plus 3 rough ones all in one doesnt have, and a lesbian animation. + 2 animations from myself are incorporated, and I have 4 more animations as replacers floating around a bit back in this thread.

 

Hi, is it possible to auto disable character collision during sex (or somehow lock their positions) so characters won't fly around? (I tried tcl and it doesn't really work that well...)

tcl is auto-activated when sex starts, if you use the console command, it will actually reactivate collision.  If you mean the sliding that occurs if you use the repositioning keys too far, thats not collision ,...its the havok hitbox (where an enemy must swing to damage the player and where the enemy ai directs itself) At least this is what people are thinking is going on. The hit box doesn't have to be where the player's animation is taking place, because I reposition the actors (sometimes far away) from the origin where a default idle would take place. The Animation engine (sexis) also has offset values that take the actor away from the default idle position.  I need to do more testing to determine if the hitbox's location is determined by a node on the skeleton, or by master behaviors. Which if its the latter, I could do nothing to stop it as an animator. Still unknown.

 

 

 

Wow, didn't realize you were doing that many at once, man i can't wait to see all this!

 

Posted

These are ones I'm editing/improving before I move on:

 

1) Greatly improving my old sidefuck animation + adding my own male animations to it (the other uses the MLA male animation)

 

2) Fixing the orientation of the oral animations (gonna center it on the camera+ add 2 stages)

 

 

These are the ones im redoing:

 

 

3) New On Back BBP

 

4) New Blowjob BBP

 

5) New Handjob BBP

 

6) New Hugfuck BBP

 

7) New Missionary (From Behind) BBP

 

8) New Reverse Cowgirl BBP

 

9) 2 New BBP animation for lesbian animations

 

 

Already Completed:

 

10) Cowgirl BBP (may add better male here)

 

11) Boobjob BBP

 

12) Standing Foreplay BBP

 

13) Laying Foreplay BBP

 

After this I'll take requests, or if high demand for something else I can always work it in.

 

It'll probably take till the end of May to finish all this, but I'll be uploading them one at a time as I finish each one. 

 

I wont be able to upload all the stages for some of them until a plugin with over 5 stages is released. I'll try to upload the best ones though.

Posted

@Arrok

Wow man, your gonna be busy, but once your done its really is gonna be the best adult mod for skyrim. The bbp on that cow girl with tcl is still blowing my mind lol :lol: . I'm glad your throwing the new ones up as is, its worth it just to see your newest stuff.

Posted

does the rape work both ways? i read the sex addicts mod definently does but running both of your mods creates the chance of CTD.

 

whats point to use SA if you have SexIS? In any case, you must disable regular NPC's assaults in SA settings. Known issues if you didnt do what i asked: you'll be raped twice OR sex animation will be 4x times shorter (+bukkake texture from SA) OR probably random CTD's (never seen before to be honest).

So you better choose only one (SexIS) ;)

Posted

Can someone pleaze make installation instructions.  Like where do I save the required two downloads and the mod itself.

 

Like: Computer/___/____/_____        it would help a lot if I just follow the folders.

 

I would really appreciate it, cause im to noob at this.   Havico@aol.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...