vagonumero13 tools (REDELBE, rdbtool, g1mtools, doa6decsave) Update 17 Aug: REDELBE 3.0

I've already implemented the random cosstume functionality, it will be released on the next update, scheduled for tuesday (Rachel update).

At the end I decided to implement it as special layer2 mod, with just one ini file, like this:

Spoiler

[Costume]
slot = KAS_COS_004
work = RANDOM

I will supply these mods in an optional folder in REDELBE.

3 hours ago, bstylez said:

is this working for update 1.16? Cause it not working for me after i updated it, can someone confirm this for me?

For me, too, REDELBE stopped working after updating the game. And if we read the posts in this topic, we are not the only ones.

What happened?
Maybe the author of the program will answer us? Why does the program REDELBE no longer work for many?

Should we expect the next game update in the hope of the best?

16 minutes ago, liоntth09 said:

For me, too, REDELBE stopped working after updating the game. And if we read the posts in this topic, we are not the only ones.

What happened?
Maybe the author of the program will answer us? Why does the program REDELBE no longer work for many?

Should we expect the next game update in the hope of the best?

UPDATE REDELBE.

Added "fid_utility", this a tool for mod creators, not for users.

As some of you know, in 1.06 update, TN changed the format of several text files to binary formats, where strings were replaced with hashes, making edition (and understanding of them) more difficult. This tool aims to reverse that. Atm, it only supports ".mtl" format, but I plan to add .ktid and maybe some other in the future.

Usage: drag a binary .mtl format to convert it in a text file (with .mtl.txt extension).

Or drag a .mtl.txt file to convert it to binary .mtl.

(Note: if you have a pre 1.06 mtl file, dont' forget to add the ".txt" extension after the .mtl before dragging it in the program).

Notes: the conversion from binary mtl to text mtl uses a very lightweight string crack method to translate from hashes to names (should take less than one second), but it is is possible for it to fail. If it fails, the program will use dummy strings like "MAT000", "MAT001", etc

The crack of the strings require the files to have their original names (e.g. don't rename "KAS_COS_007.mtl" to "KAS_COS_007 (copy).mtl" or the crack of strings will fail).

On 12/15/2019 at 5:38 AM, vagonumero13 said:

Added "fid_utility", this a tool for mod creators, not for users.

As some of you know, in 1.06 update, TN changed the format of several text files to binary formats, where strings were replaced with hashes, making edition (and understanding of them) more difficult. This tool aims to reverse that. Atm, it only supports ".mtl" format, but I plan to add .ktid and maybe some other in the future.

Usage: drag a binary .mtl format to convert it in a text file (with .mtl.txt extension).

Or drag a .mtl.txt file to convert it to binary .mtl.

(Note: if you have a pre 1.06 mtl file, dont' forget to add the ".txt" extension after the .mtl before dragging it in the program).

Notes: the conversion from binary mtl to text mtl uses a very lightweight string crack method to translate from hashes to names (should take less than one second), but it is is possible for it to fail. If it fails, the program will use dummy strings like "MAT000", "MAT001", etc

The crack of the strings require the files to have their original names (e.g. don't rename "KAS_COS_007.mtl" to "KAS_COS_007 (copy).mtl" or the crack of strings will fail).

This tool is very useful

REDELBE updated to 2.0:

- Layer 2 support for Rachel (RAC), Santa bikinis (COS_035, HAIR_035), Hayate free costume (HYT_COS_100, HYT_HAIR_100, HYT_FACE_100) and Hitomi free hair (HTM_HAIR_009).
- More filenames available (matching rdbtool 2.0)
- Added random costume functionality. To use them install "Random costume" in "[Optional] Extras", and select the random costume in game as any other layer 2 mod.
  Currently, this functionality only works in versus, arcade/time attack and survival. It doesn't work yet in training or online.
- Added "[Optional] Extras" folder in the package, with extra functionality. Read the readme there for details.
- The default values of "slot_info_in_css" and "slot_info_in_sss" in the default .ini file have been changed from "false" to "true", so that this functionality is now enabled by default.

----------------------

rdbtool updated to 2.0:

- More filenames available (from 1.17 update)
- Support for 1.17 dead files.
- When extracting a single file, qrdbtool wasn't remembering last extraction folder. Now it does.

-----------------------

fid_utility updated to 0.2:

- Added support for KTID files.
- Fixed: mtl files of broken costumes (and also black christmas bass) would fail in the cracking of strings.
- Instead of using dummy names like "MAT000", "MAT001", etc when failing the crack, it will now use names like "HASH_(hash)", so that the txt to binary can get the proper hash in these cases aswell.

1 hour ago, spinn06 said:

Even if I install the data in the RANDOM folder in the Layer 2 folder and select a random costume in the game Versus, it doesn't become random during the game. Is there anything wrong with it?

Which mode are you trying? At the moment, it only works in versus, arcade, time attack and survival. Currently not working: training and online modes.

8 minutes ago, rjqnraos19 said:

Same here.

Is the random for mod costume? or official costume?

It is for both, but it follows what the .ini say. So things like random hair, glasses or underwear will also be applied if thsoe are enabled in the .ini. It basically behaves like the regular random, but restricting it to a single char.

Edit: ok, I know what happened, I forgot to update one of xml files witn one additional patch. Will upload new version soon.

21 hours ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

is there any way to export fbx file can edit on blender 2.78 ?? i cant use 2.8, it fucking mess

Import to ib/vb with g1m_import, and use the blender 3d migoto script. The fbx functionality is only for preview anyway, although I pretend to reuse it when I add some g1a support.