vagonumero13 tools (REDELBE, rdbtool, g1mtools, doa6decsave) Update 17 Aug: REDELBE 3.0

3 hours ago, vagonumero13 said:

Currently the black chistmas costume of Bass is not supported by Layer 2 and their filenames aren't cracked, because I didn't expect them to call it "BAS_COS_107b". (I thought it was a retextured costume, but it is not, it has its own mesh).

I will update REDELBE with support for it tomorrow.

Hallo guys and girls. 

I need some help. 

Today I instaled new update for DOA (1.16) and updated rebelde on version 1.18. 

When I start game my game answer my this: Application load error 3:0000065434 

Please help Im still noob with these problems. 

I will say thanks everybody who read this text.

Thanks!

8 hours ago, WeGoku said:

Are the boss night stages already selected for random use in the game? Or do I have to download mods for them to be used?

They boss night stage needs the boss stage mod here:

I still have to add support for the version with more lighting to REDELBE (the version where hayabusa and hayate fight in story).

1 hour ago, vagonumero13 said:

They boss night stage needs the boss stage mod here:

I still have to add support for the version with more lighting to REDELBE (the version where hayabusa and hayate fight in story).

What about Road Rage night and Coliseum night. Do I just edit the mod ini to RRNIGHT and COLNIGHT.

15 hours ago, X-Fans said:

Excuse Me I know you can help me,and i want to ask first 

1. How do you Download the script for 3dmigoto To Use In Blender and Insert it?

2, After that,Can You take another Meshes from an costume and insert it to an another Costume?

Thank You!

1.Blender插件这个帖子里有,安装插件没有难度。

2.这种情况由于柔体的关系目前是很难实现的(躯干部分可以换,但是胸部不能随意替换),通常都是全部替换后再对模型做修改以匹配头部

1.Blender plugin In this post, there is no difficulty in installing the plugin.

2. This situation is currently difficult to achieve due to the relationship between soft bodies (the trunk part can be replaced, but the chest cannot be replaced at will), usually the model is modified after all replacement to match the head.

2 hours ago, spinn06 said:

@ vagonumero13

Thank you for the wonderful tool.
Without this tool, DOA 6 was not continued.

There is one element missing in DOA6
It is to perform random costumes with fixed characters.

It was DOA5.
Is it possible to implement this random function in Redelbe?

doa5_dice.jpg

It is theoretically possible, since the game itself is actually internally prepared for it. The problem is how to implement it in the gui.

Maybe using a pseudo layer 2 mod with some special code, that REDELBE can later translate to a random costume...

43 minutes ago, vagonumero13 said:

It is theoretically possible, since the game itself is actually internally prepared for it. The problem is how to implement it in the gui.

Maybe using a pseudo layer 2 mod with some special code, that REDELBE can later translate to a random costume...

Good, If it possible, is it will work on online lobby?

On 12/7/2019 at 1:41 AM, vagonumero13 said:

If the GUI is difficult to implement,
I think that it is enough to correspond to any key on the keyboard.

REDELBE updated to 1.9:

- Layer2 support for Bass black christmas outfit (BAS_COS_107b, BAS_HAIR_107b) that was forgotten in previous update.
- More filenames availablle (matching rdbtool 1.9)
- The story stage where Hayate and Hayabusa fight (variant of the boss stage with more light) can now be used by a layer2 stage mod by using special code "BOSSL" in "work".

-------

rdbtool updated to 1.9:

- More filenames available (meshes from BAS_COS_107b / BAS_HAIR_107b, and a lot of other character textures, mainly from game versions 1.11 to 1.16)
- The right click menu now has the option to copy the filename(s) or the hash(es) of the selection to clipboard.