SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

What is the problem with this version that you want to go back?

I am making too many changes to keep supporting previous version.

I would rather try and fix whatever is not working and keep moving forward.

there is nothing wrong with it.... i just needed it to complete a modlist i had.  if it is no longer possible to get then that is 100% fine.

Hey Bluefrog,

If you have a moment im running into something that im not sure is a 'working as intended' or a bug.

So i was doing the Thieves guild story adn stumbled onto Sanquins shrine.  Slept at it, and was taken to his realm and promply set up in chains (expected that).

When i walk up to him though and finish his initial dialog, he mentions bringing him a drink and i get the quest start for 'the truth'. Seconds later though, Simple Slavery kicks in as if i had been 'defeated' and i wind up bound to Sanquin.  Is this suppose to happen? or do i have a setting overlapping somewhere?

Seems like as long as im 'enslaved' via SS to Sanquin, i cant progress "the Truth" any at all.

Just currious if SS kicking in at the same time is intended, or if its a odd overlap :)

(i did recently install the 1063 update you posted as well. so it happend in both 225 and 630 versions.)

Can I change these to chaurus wings and how do I get them to work with the flying mod? I don't mind if you can't change the wing type, but Im currently un able to use them for flying.

20210706020628_1.jpg

Edited by igo55
3 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

Thanks my friend but I use cbbe 3bbb body and it is for bhunp. ?

I have added Sister of Dibella Bodyslide files (CBBE 3BA) for you, you can try them?

I didn't test them. I'm playing SSE with BHUNP

Edited by tznvlw
5 hours ago, igo55 said:

Can I change these to chaurus wings and how do I get them to work with the flying mod? I don't mind if you can't change the wing type, but Im currently un able to use them for flying.

If you use Animated Wings Ultimate, the mod defaults to Chaurus Wings.

72850_20210126144606_1.png

6 hours ago, tznvlw said:

I have added Sister of Dibella Bodyslide files (CBBE 3BA) for you, you can try them?

I didn't test them. I'm playing SSE with BHUNP

I try to use it and its looks broken. A lot of clipping issues, seams on neck and no pussy on Fjotra-bra ouffit. 

33 minutes ago, OMGWTF228 said:

I try to use it and its looks broken. A lot of clipping issues, seams on neck and no pussy on Fjotra-bra ouffit. 

I have some 3BA bodyslides I just made for myself last night you can try. These are also 3BA v2, and are based on the CBBE version from a while back in this thread. I haven't had a chance to test in game yet, but there shouldn't be any major issues since I don't recall others saying the CBBE ones clipped. If you do see an issue, let me know which ones and how they're clipping.

Dibella Sisterhood Sisters BodySlide [CBBE][3BA].7z

On 7/5/2021 at 5:32 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I don't see why you would get a message from SD at this stage but this is related to using DD5.x 

I am finally installing DD5.1 and I will be upgrading my requirements for SD+ , Parasites and Stories Devious to DD5.1 in the next update of the mods (after I work out upgrade issues that is).

I just tested around, and after checking many mods, I came to the conclusion that is was when removing the "Kyne SLIF Patch" mod that the message was gone.

Sorry for the confusion!

Nevertheless, I am looking forward to your mod updates. :)

EDIT: But still, why can I not talk to Lastelle of Morthal after the gound shook and the quest started? (She is part if the Parasites Mod, isn't she?)

:(

Edited by effrenatus
47 minutes ago, zarantha said:

I have some 3BA bodyslides I just made for myself last night you can try. These are also 3BA v2, and are based on the CBBE version from a while back in this thread. I haven't had a chance to test in game yet, but there shouldn't be any major issues since I don't recall others saying the CBBE ones clipped. If you do see an issue, let me know which ones and how they're clipping.

Dibella Sisterhood Sisters BodySlide [CBBE][3BA].7z 29.67 MB · 2 downloads

Its work perfect now. thanks. 

8 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

If you use Animated Wings Ultimate, the mod defaults to Chaurus Wings.

72850_20210126144606_1.png

That’s kind of scary, I’ve never gone that far into parasite mod.  Can she transform back in forth like a werewolf?  Or is your pc’s hot ass be forevermore lost?  ?

1 hour ago, leesjig said:

That’s kind of scary, I’ve never gone that far into parasite mod.  Can she transform back in forth like a werewolf?  Or is your pc’s hot ass be forevermore lost?  ?

Her transformation is not like vampires or werevolves... it is happening deep inside and manifests itself through different organic armors and powers.

The change is irreversible but you are in control of the armors and powers.

4 hours ago, effrenatus said:

I just tested around, and after checking many mods, I came to the conclusion that is was when removing the "Kyne SLIF Patch" mod that the message was gone.

Sorry for the confusion!

Nevertheless, I am looking forward to your mod updates. :)

EDIT: But still, why can I not talk to Lastelle of Morthal after the gound shook and the quest started? (She is part if the Parasites Mod, isn't she?)

:(

It is possible you have an issue with Estrus Chaurus and that she is stuck.

Save and reload might be the best option. 

Make sure you have the latest version of Estrus Chaurus + and its requirements installed and working.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Her transformation is not like vampires or werevolves... it is happening deep inside and manifests itself through different organic armors and powers.

The change is irreversible but you are in control of the armors and powers.

ok, I’ll give it a try.  I’m right at the start of that quest line...needing the 4 items.  If the transformation is to sad and heartbreaking, I’ll reload an old save.  Thanks for letting me know...

15 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I noticed that if my male character got infected with Spriggan Roots that the HRT will begin, but will not change his gender when the female hormones reaches a point, once cured though the TG curse activates. 

I will have to test more but it could have been just a coincidence.

The Spriggan armor only influences the hormone levels if Hormones is available. The rest of the transformations are up to Hormones.

On 7/7/2021 at 2:35 AM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I noticed that if my male character got infected with Spriggan Roots that the HRT will begin, but will not change his gender when the female hormones reaches a point, once cured though the TG curse activates. 

TG and HRT are independent. TG curse will actually change your character's gender and how the game sees it. HRT will only change your character's body, without causing it to change the sex through RaceMenu. Sometimes one curse can "overlap" another, depending of your hormone levels (as I've read on GitHub) It's a bit confusing for me imo, but is how it works now.

1 hour ago, Vaccinated Alligator said:

TG and HRT are independent. TG curse will actually change your character's gender and how the game sees it. HRT will only change your character's body, without causing it to change the sex through RaceMenu. Sometimes one curse can "overlap" another, depending of your hormone levels (as I've read on GitHub) It's a bit confusing for me imo, but is how it works now.

It's actually the other way around but the idea is the same.

HRT is a sex change, which changes the way people see you (from male to female, or the opposite).

TG is transgender, which keeps the same gender but tries to add attributes from the opposite gender (schlong added for a female character for example).

Hi everyone..I Don´t know if someone else have this issue..but with the latest version of SexlabHormones, i noticed that my female character when is naked , after a afew seconds start to cover herself ( breasts and pussy) with her arms..before this version i never had this behavior, i dont know if this " effect" is intended or not..but if it is, could you make it optional in MCM?, or maybe explain me what to do to get rid of it..Thx in advance :).

SexLab Hormones SE 20210630.7z 40.91 MB · 339 downloads