SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

48 minutes ago, wizzleteats said:

Probably asking way too much- would it be possible to get a rework of Sisterhood of Dibella for Flower Girls? Or anything with a similar idea to that?

Not possible at this time unfortunately.

SexLab is deeply rooted in all of my mods. I would have to isolate calls to SexLab first and then make similar calls for Flower Girls.  

I am focusing on finishing the main quests and fixing bugs in my mods for the rest of this year... this kind of surgery would be way too much work to do and test.

On 7/1/2021 at 8:48 PM, negative0004 said:

I love this quest line. It makes me feel like a badass, like Spider-Man or the wasp. Especially since you can fly. With the flying mod of course. This part though is the only part gives me trouble. I can get the chaurus back to lastelle but they still remain hostile. I guess you’re saying when I get the quest, wait a few days and come back and try it? 

For me it reminds me a bit of my fav mod of all times for Fallout NV - Sexout Breeder. I'm just sucker for transformations. I tested the mod latelly to check if it could be added to my serious next playthrough (it was so good that i wanted moooore after i killed queen) and I'm happy that pheromones potions will be resolved in next update, thou there is one issue with (i think) bodyslides for CBBE 3bbb - obraz.png.04fb951b9f48009cd8c87d0d9b00660f.png

There is a problem with hands and feet ingame:
20210701232213_1.thumb.jpg.a147263f3e192f8c8c21398fa1d6e6d1.jpg

I think skin (overlay?) do this as elevated nipple textures reminds me of UNP textures on CBBE body. Anyway good work and and I hope for more :)

45 minutes ago, unwashed biomass said:

There is a problem with hands and feet ingame:

I think skin (overlay?) do this as elevated nipple textures reminds me of UNP textures on CBBE body. Anyway good work and and I hope for more :)

Yes, the nipple misalignment is due to the texture (UNP vs CBBE). I don't know how to fix that, it's not fixable in bodyslide.

Hands and feet also aren't a bodyslide issue. AFAIK, it still needs to be tracked down.

Are you playing an elf? That screenshot is really dark and I can't really see much with it.

Anyway, just looked at the AA, and I don't see elves there for _SLP_skinChaurusQueenNakedFeet and _SLP_skinChaurusNakedHands, so that might be the issue where the hands and feet are missing.

Spoiler

image.png.19544299a43f15a480d43ba44bd6ee37.png

image.png.b51ad1b661dd30fbfc3b6f959790aa8d.png

1 minute ago, unwashed biomass said:

Yep, thats bosmer character

If you're ok with xedit, load up the parasites esp and add the wood elf race to both of those armor addons. That should fix it if I'm right.

All you should need to do is add two new rows by right clicking at the top of additional races and scroll to the bottom of the drop down on the new line to get wood elf and wood elf vampire.

Spoiler

image.png.95eb6c44ec309482020c888961a3c3d4.png

image.png.f33042b2d3e2e1e294846571bcc54784.png

On 7/3/2021 at 9:12 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks for the reminder... I added those checks in the Armor Addons for the next version.

You forgot high elves on the feet, and looks like argonian vampire is missing on the hands. :)

I added them into the conversion.

Also, I noticed that some textures were still pointing to SD in the Parasites mod. I have them listed the spoiler here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/120107-skyrimlldeepbluefrog-mods-conversion-to-sse/?do=findComment&comment=3420329

Are they not used yet and that's why the paths are still pointing to SD?

55 minutes ago, zarantha said:

You forgot high elves on the feet, and looks like argonian vampire is missing on the hands. :)

Also, I noticed that some textures were still pointing to SD in the Parasites mod. I have them listed the spoiler here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/120107-skyrimlldeepbluefrog-mods-conversion-to-sse/?do=findComment&comment=3420329

I added that quickly... it doesn't surprise me I missed a thing or two.

I will review your notes again and try to update my own files.

29 minutes ago, mikesolo1975 said:

thanks my friend.

the bodyslides are the same  ?

I didn't look through every mesh in armors this time, but given the release notes and that the alternate textures didn't update I'm not expecting that anything has changed for outfits.

I'm using the same bodyslides unless/until I find that there was a change.

Hello! I am constantly getting ingame messages like this:

[SD] getDeviousKeywordByString: Unknown generic keyword: SprigganRoot

I think it is because I am using Sexlab Parasites (Kyne's Blessing)

I just updated several mods including DD 5.1, but I still get the message. Can you please point me into the right direction to what is missing or wrong?

Thank you very much!

30 minutes ago, effrenatus said:

Hello! I am constantly getting ingame messages like this:

[SD] getDeviousKeywordByString: Unknown generic keyword: SprigganRoot

I think it is because I am using Sexlab Parasites (Kyne's Blessing)

I just updated several mods including DD 5.1, but I still get the message. Can you please point me into the right direction to what is missing or wrong?

Thank you very much!

My mods are still not tested for DD 5.1 . I will be looking into that for the coming months.

Are you currently infected by a spriggan curse from Parasites or SD+?

Can you share a screenshot of the exact message?

Edited by DeepBlueFrog
7 hours ago, zarantha said:

I updated the files on my end. They will be part of the net update in a month.

About the open face spriggan mask.. the headband texture is useless and can be mapped to anything. I removed the headband shape anyway and the texture node is probably a result of me not knowing what I am doing with nifskope.

9 hours ago, zarantha said:

I didn't look through every mesh in armors this time, but given the release notes and that the alternate textures didn't update I'm not expecting that anything has changed for outfits.

I'm using the same bodyslides unless/until I find that there was a change.

OK thanks again for your amazing work and time my friend ?

10 hours ago, zarantha said:

So do morphs work with the new version? Cause still I have no growth at anything. Even If I turn Bimbo as the stages continue breasts to not get larger etc. What am I doing wrong? Does anyone solved this yet? Sorry for ranting, it's just that I really want morphs to work. Anyway thank you for the quick conversion you're awesome.

17 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

My mods are still not tested for DD 5.1 . I will be looking into that for the coming months.

Are you currently infected by a spriggan curse from Parasites or SD+?

Can you share a screenshot of the exact message?

Hello and thank you for your quick reply!

I am not infected, and afaik nothing SD+related is currently happening, but I am north of Morthal near Lastelle, so she might be the cause. I just walked over to her to make the screenshot, see below.

BUT I also get the same message 2x after each intercourse, though I am not sure at the moment whether those are specifically about Spriggan, but I think so.

image.png.de93af7bfe478ed7845e5b6f460d1be4.png

Another weird thing is withLastelle: after I talk with her I get a quest to help her, but tyring to talk with her does not work anymore. The qeust says I should talk to her but if I do, nothing happens. She then just stands there with the parasite on her body, and I can not interact..

I wonder if, due to the message, something is missing that should trigger an animation or anything on her for that to work...

All of that was exactly the same when I still was on DD 5.0 !

And it also was the same with previously KyneBlessing20210131b.7z + 1207197753_KyneBlessing20210131bSE.rar

and now updated to KyneBlessing20210630.7z + 632452045_SexLabParasites-KynesBlessing20210531SEupdatedon20210617.7z.

EDIT: I have SD+ (now SDPlus20210531) overwrite everything except the skeletons. But what was supposed to set the Keyword that is being searched here?

Looking forward to your answer, thank you for your kind help!

Edited by effrenatus

I don't see why you would get a message from SD at this stage but this is related to using DD5.x 

I am finally installing DD5.1 and I will be upgrading my requirements for SD+ , Parasites and Stories Devious to DD5.1 in the next update of the mods (after I work out upgrade issues that is).

10 hours ago, Sorrow_421 said:

So do morphs work with the new version? Cause still I have no growth at anything. Even If I turn Bimbo as the stages continue breasts to not get larger etc. What am I doing wrong? Does anyone solved this yet? Sorry for ranting, it's just that I really want morphs to work. Anyway thank you for the quick conversion you're awesome.

Sometimes it works for me, sometimes not. I thought I was getting close to a fix but then the morphs were hard coded and I stopped looking because I'm on an increasingly out of date version.

You can try setting base swell factor to 100% and the swell modifiers to 2. That seemed to be part of it, which tells me the math in SE is somehow different than LE. Still seems to get reset to 1.0 if you haven't had sex before sleeping except sometimes it doesn't reset. Really makes no sense, which is what made it so hard to solve. YMMV.

"which tells me the math in SE is somehow different than LE"

There is really no reason for that at all.

Unless the script was changed by the person doing the conversion (which I doubt), the script should behave the same in both versions.

Make sure you don't have multiple versions running by accident... or that you don't have older version of the scripts locally extracted in your scrip folder.

22 minutes ago, Modorganizer said:

is it at all possible to get the previous version?

What is the problem with this version that you want to go back?

I am making too many changes to keep supporting previous version.

I would rather try and fix whatever is not working and keep moving forward.

Edited by DeepBlueFrog