SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

Hey DepeBlueFrog,

Quick question for ya.

On SD+, when you sleep on the bed to enter Sanguine realm, and start the quest associated with it, is it meant for Simple Slavery to kick in and cause Sanguine to become your 'owner' or is SD+ suppose to have its own RP-style quest-driven thing?

Asking cause i stumbled onto his alter the other day and decided to take a peek and when told to get him a drink, the Simple Slavery kicked in and sorta stopped me from getting 'credit' (so-to-speak) for the quest after handing him a drink (as it counted towards the SS side of things instead).

Purely wondering if i'll have to turn off SS 'first' before exploring that little quest, or if its intended for that to happen :)

9 minutes ago, Rhapsody81 said:

Hey DepeBlueFrog,

Quick question for ya.

On SD+, when you sleep on the bed to enter Sanguine realm, and start the quest associated with it, is it meant for Simple Slavery to kick in and cause Sanguine to become your 'owner' or is SD+ suppose to have its own RP-style quest-driven thing?

Asking cause i stumbled onto his alter the other day and decided to take a peek and when told to get him a drink, the Simple Slavery kicked in and sorta stopped me from getting 'credit' (so-to-speak) for the quest after handing him a drink (as it counted towards the SS side of things instead).

Purely wondering if i'll have to turn off SS 'first' before exploring that little quest, or if its intended for that to happen :)

That must be a new thing from Simple Slavery and it is not supposed to happen. 

How can you tell Simple Slavery is taking over? is it sending you to the auction room?

15 minutes ago, Reena_Ribona said:

i thought the tentacle and slime bits needed ECplus but if thats the case then ill just outright remove ec+

I use EC+ animations for more immersion when they are available, but the mod should work fine without it.

First, a quick question - can a note with the parasite repellent ingredients be added to inventory or left somewhere in the temple? I supposedly know how to make it now, but it's not showing up in the cooking menu after talking with Danica. If I'm looking at the right constructible object in xedit, I have all the ingredients, so not sure why it's not showing up.

16 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The files are up.

I decided to browse some things other than just the armors since it's been a while since I last poked my nose in them.

The three sensors in \meshes\clutter\kyneblessing have missing textures.

Spoiler

sensor.nif -  the lens uses a texture in a 'mahty' folder I don't have

image.png.66e851e187db775e7372e0464fa7b68a.png

sensor2.nif - missing textures under a 'dwarven cyborg collection' folder

image.png.a80e4647512519fc299fa97e0c8f6d4e.png

sensor3.nif - missing more mahty textures

image.png.d500efa89530212d423ccfafe0703828.png

The spider penis plugs are inconsistent between the aa and the _0 and _1 textures.

meshes\armor\kyneblessing\plugspiderpenis

aa_thorn.nif = fleshy texture

thorn_0.nif = fleshy texture

thorn_1.nif = thorn texture

Spoiler

image.png.5035fa5e38cceb9c7c153dfcc922901a.png

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That must be a new thing from Simple Slavery and it is not supposed to happen. 

How can you tell Simple Slavery is taking over? is it sending you to the auction room?

Sorry, had a few power-flickers due to a storm that rolled threw.

Im not getting teleported to the Auction house, instead, The pop-up dialog box is coming up that mentions who my master is, what their mood is, and the like.  Then goes threw the whole 'your master removes all your items, ect'.

It's essentially acting as if i was 'defeated' by Sanguine, and running with it.  It's kinda ironic as i end up with even 'more' bindings on than what i get attached to me once i enter the area. but it ONLY happens after i talk to Sanguine and get to the "go get me a drink" part. I can run around in that little area all i want, talk to everyone, interact with everyone.. its only after im told to get a drink that Simple-Slavery's thing kicks in as if ive become enslaved to Sanguine.

*edit*

Again, this may be whats suppose to happen, i dunno :)

im still new to this mod, so still figuring out just how it works. I just know that the only other times ive seen that dialog box pop up and be given the "your new owner is...." messages and such is when ive been defeated and SS kicks in with the auction thing and then im passed off to the new 'owner' (which then brings up that dialog box of owner mood/goals/ect).

With how i entered the dream-area freely by sleeping on the bed, then talking to Sanquin and getting that quest, it just seemed odd that it'd trigger him as suddenly being the 'owner' and throwing on a 2nd set of cuffs + taking credit for trying to turn in the drink as part of my 'buy your freedom' thing rather than advancing the quest with Sanguine.

Edited by Rhapsody81
7 minutes ago, Rhapsody81 said:

Sorry, had a few power-flickers due to a storm that rolled threw.

Im not getting teleported to the Auction house, instead, The pop-up dialog box is coming up that mentions who my master is, what their mood is, and the like.  Then goes threw the whole 'your master removes all your items, ect'.

It's essentially acting as if i was 'defeated' by Sanguine, and running with it.  It's kinda ironic as i end up with even 'more' bindings on than what i get attached to me once i enter the area. but it ONLY happens after i talk to Sanguine and get to the "go get me a drink" part. I can run around in that little area all i want, talk to everyone, interact with everyone.. its only after im told to get a drink that Simple-Slavery's thing kicks in as if ive become enslaved to Sanguine.

*edit*

Again, this may be whats suppose to happen, i dunno :)

im still new to this mod, so still figuring out just how it works. I just know that the only other times ive seen that dialog box pop up and be given the "your new owner is...." messages and such is when ive been defeated and SS kicks in with the auction thing and then im passed off to the new 'owner' (which then brings up that dialog box of owner mood/goals/ect).

With how i entered the dream-area freely by sleeping on the bed, then talking to Sanquin and getting that quest, it just seemed odd that it'd trigger him as suddenly being the 'owner' and throwing on a 2nd set of cuffs + taking credit for trying to turn in the drink as part of my 'buy your freedom' thing rather than advancing the quest with Sanguine.

The popup is from SD+, not Simple Slavery :)

This is what you are supposed to see at that stage. Sanguine enslaves you just for the purpose of service him a drink.

Once you give him the right drink, you may remain enslaved and finish the normal way or you may just ask to go and he will let you.

15 minutes ago, zarantha said:

First, a quick question - can a note with the parasite repellent ingredients be added to inventory or left somewhere in the temple? I supposedly know how to make it now, but it's not showing up in the cooking menu after talking with Danica. If I'm looking at the right constructible object in xedit, I have all the ingredients, so not sure why it's not showing up.

I decided to browse some things other than just the armors since it's been a while since I last poked my nose in them.

The three sensors in \meshes\clutter\kyneblessing have missing textures.

Reveal hidden contents

The spider penis plugs are inconsistent between the aa and the _0 and _1 textures.

meshes\armor\kyneblessing\plugspiderpenis

aa_thorn.nif = fleshy texture

thorn_0.nif = fleshy texture

thorn_1.nif = thorn texture

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks for the reports. I will fix the meshes.

I will also check the conditions for the recipe. 

Just now, Amiiboae said:

Why would the parasites crash my game when repositioned in outfit studio? Its driving me crazy, like everything's the same its just .02 millimeters to the left. 

It's one of those things that make Skyrim modding incredibly dull and frustrating sometimes.

I used the same meshes from SD+ when I recreated the spriggan curse in Parasites.

The female feet meshes work fine in SD+.

In Parasites, they crash the game when I equip them.

I had to disable them for now because I just can't figure it out.

44 minutes ago, zarantha said:

You are correct. I checked the quest stages for the recipe and they are both wrong.

There are two recipes also. One is obsolete (the one with the quest stage condition of 999).

If you want to fix the conditions for the recipe until I push a new update, you need to set:

- Queen of Chaurus to check for stage 49 (when you return the recipe book to Lastelle)

- Kynes Blessing to check for stage 200 (when Danica tells you how to remove the tentacle monster)

The recipe should be available when you meet one of these two conditions.

Edit; I updated the files on Github if you want to grab the edited esp for the recipe and the fixed meshes for the sensors and thorns.

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/tree/master/Parasites/Data

Edited by DeepBlueFrog
1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Edit; I updated the files on Github if you want to grab the edited esp for the recipe and the fixed meshes for the sensors and thorns.

Thanks, Just checked out the esp real quick and that fixed the recipe not showing up. I was able to get rid of the living armor on the first dose.

Mesh changes look good too, thank you.

One more request. For the dwemer armor, can you add hands and feet to the aa?

I tried adjusting the mesh in bodyslide, but for some reason I can't get the hands lined up right, even if I chop off the hand reference at the wrist. Chopping the hand reference off like that should make the hand invisible but doesn't. Not sure why since I've done that same thing to the body itself for some of the DD bodyslides. I did find that the original bodyslides work without issue if hands and feet are added to the aa. It should mean gloves and boots can't be worn as well, but i don't think it matters much since it's included in the outfit and adding on other gloves and boots will definitely clip. I'll adjust the alternate bodyslide to match if there's a call for it.

@Reena_Ribona  This is the change I had to make for the hands and feet to not clip out of the dwemer explorer outfit. It can be done in xedit. You don't need to redo your bodyslides at all for this to take effect.

Spoiler

Edit the first person flags on _SLP_DwemerCuirassAA

image.png.092d9076e7156b6723c24e07ff4b33fc.png

After checking hands and feet, it looks like this:

image.png.872387ecb238121cc3e5231a681b099d.png

13 hours ago, weevil2site5 said:

there should be an option in the cursed loot mcm that disables the naked covering animations (i think it is under misc) in case you wanna keep using the mod.

Hi..yes indeed, there is such option..i don´t knnow how could i miss that..thx for the tip ..cheers.

I just updated to parasite 07-09-21, I entered sightless pit, and temple of xrib.  Noticed chaurus, and spider forced factions already active, but I'm showing zero for factions.  I have no parasite infection, and haven't started the queen quest line.   Just noting what I'm seeing after update.  The falmer were hostile, but chaurus, a reaper, spiders friendly.

Spider, chaurus factions showing 0, should be hostile

Spoiler

ScreenShot80.png.9a1bbf87b7c46943a79c4fadbb8abeb6.png

The friendly reaper

Spoiler

ScreenShot79.png.62391d2e315db1bb24c3b6ce5da5d93e.png

4 hours ago, zarantha said:

@Reena_Ribona  This is the change I had to make for the hands and feet to not clip out of the dwemer explorer outfit. It can be done in xedit. You don't need to redo your bodyslides at all for this to take effect.

Hide contents

Edit the first person flags on _SLP_DwemerCuirassAA

image.png.092d9076e7156b6723c24e07ff4b33fc.png

After checking hands and feet, it looks like this:

image.png.872387ecb238121cc3e5231a681b099d.png

uhhh about that i dont know how to use the technical stuff like xedit, nifscope, etc ijust know how to download mods and uh thats really it 

On 7/10/2021 at 7:19 AM, Reena_Ribona said:

uhhh about that i dont know how to use the technical stuff like xedit, nifscope, etc ijust know how to download mods and uh thats really it 

You should have sse edit for cleaning esps and making patches. All you'd need to do is load up parasites only in sse edit (also called xedit). The masters will automatically load too. Expand parasites, expand armor addon, then look for the record name in the screenshot. editing the record is either double click on the values where the slots are all listed, or right click and edit that line. after that, it's add two checks and click ok or out of the selection if you double clicked. close sse edit and it should save automatically.

It does float a bit now, I can stretch the suit more in bodyslide if it bothers people.

Edit: removed the modified esp. fix is in the 2021-07-09c update

Edited by zarantha
6 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

the requirements for the new update sexlab parasites its just devious devices 5.1

or work whith 4.3 too  ?

thanks again for the amazing work.

It is still working with 4.3

My warning just means that I am using 5.1 from now on and the mod may become increasingly unstable with 4.3 from now on.

26 minutes ago, zarantha said:

It shows in active effects for me. Not as something triggerable.

1 hour ago, Amiiboae said:

What powers are you supposed to get? I do the spider and it says I got a power but I dont see one.

What power are you talking about?