SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

Vor 4 Stunden sagte EchoThebatPony243:

SexLab Parasites - Kynes Segen (Januar 2022) 2022-01-31

What version of Skyrim do you own?
The SE version - which was current until October 2021
or
the AE version that from October 2021 meant that almost all mods that were created for SE no longer work?
--
The way you ask, at least I don't even know if you know which version you're working on.

I cant finish quest: "Go back to the Sanctuary and talk to the Elder Roots". When i talk to the roots, the game closes.

Also it still says that: "Explore the fort and recover lab notes from Alicia Du'Skrimall (previous occupant of the fort)" thou I have completed this part else I would not have been able to free the elder tree. Is there some command to force me to the next stage ignoring this one so I would not have to reinstall the mod and start again?

3 hours ago, Miauzi said:

What version of Skyrim do you own?
The SE version - which was current until October 2021
or
the AE version that from October 2021 meant that almost all mods that were created for SE no longer work?
--
The way you ask, at least I don't even know if you know which version you're working on.

i have SE 

38 minutes ago, EchoThebatPony243 said:

i have SE 

Go to the first page of this forum to download the mod. Download all requirements (see versions) and you are good to go. Only thing I was not able to find myself were zaz animations, but one person posted them a page or two back.

20 minutes ago, Changalis said:

Go to the first page of this forum to download the mod. Download all requirements (see versions) and you are good to go. Only thing I was not able to find myself were zaz animations, but one person posted them a page or two back.

i did but vortex says sex lab.esm and a bunch of other crap is ment for oldrim

25 minutes ago, EchoThebatPony243 said:

i did but vortex says sex lab.esm and a bunch of other crap is ment for oldrim

I don't know what's wrong. I received no such messages. Are you shure you downloaded sexlab and other stuff sse versions? 

4 minutes ago, Changalis said:

I don't know what's wrong. I received no such messages. Are you shure you downloaded sexlab and other stuff sse versions? 

if i give u my email or somthing can u send the all the files needed for parasites to work with sse. i have been trying for weeks to get this to work but to no avail

Vor 12 Minuten sagte EchoThebatPony243:

Wenn ich dir meine E-Mail oder so gebe, kannst du mir alle Dateien schicken, die Parasiten benötigen, um mit sse zu arbeiten. Ich versuche seit Wochen, das zum Laufen zu bringen, aber ohne Erfolg

hier auf der Seite sind die beiden Datei-Komplexe die man benötigt

nicht vergessen in Bodyslide die nötigen Modelle (die meshes) erstellen

und

natürlich benötigt man SexLab als SE-Version und alle seine Abhängigkeiten in SE

Nachtrag:

Was läuft denn nicht?

Gibt e einen CTD wenn man versucht Skyrim zu starten?

Gibt es kein MCM mit installiertem SL-Parasite?

Gibt es keine Infektion wenn man sie manuell im MCM auslöst?

Sieht man keine Parasiten obwohl man eine Infektion ausgelöst hat?

--

Muss man eigentlich jeden "Wurm aus der Nase ziehen"??

Edited by Miauzi
On 3/11/2022 at 7:08 AM, Miauzi said:

Ich teste gerade die aktuelle Version von "SL Hormone" (SE-Version)

Lauft der GitHub-Seite finde ich in der Alchemisten-Hütte von Anise (westlich von Riverwood) ein Buch mit dem ich selbst Hormon-Tränke herstellen kann

Leider finde ich da nix.

Ist das Buch tatsächlich aktuell implementiert?

--

I am currently testing the current version of "SL Hormone" (SE version)

On the GitHub page I find a book in the alchemist's hut in Anise (west of Riverwood) that I can use to make my own hormone potions

Unfortunately I can't find anything there.

Is the book actually implemented up to date?

--

Habe es selbst gefunden

Reveal hidden contents

The book should be in the basement under Anise's cabin.

On 3/23/2022 at 10:28 AM, foreveraloneguy said:

I fixed two  scripts that were causing growth to not work when using slif without the bodymorphs option. Probably applies to the LE version as well.

slh_fctbodyshape.pscslh_qst_configmenu.psc

Thanks! 

I merged the changes to my current code base.

I am slowly crawling from under the rock I have been to after too much work and a detour in Cyberpunk 2077 modding and No Man's Sky's latest expedition.

This will be part of the next update at the end of the month hopefully.

Vor 3 Stunden sagte DeepBlueFrog:

Das Buch sollte im Keller unter Anises Hütte sein.

I found it there later - but the lady counted it as a burglary...
..because of what's still in the basement.
Unfortunately, it is probably not easy to place such things (the book) with normal NPCs.

Hi all, using Skyrim AE here.

I have the current version of SUM and Devious Equip, etc. etc. everything shows up fine under the SUM system page except for SDP version.

Now I am going out on a limb, and thinking it is Sanguine debauchery Plus from the first page, Uhm, Enhanced 2022-01-31 and Resources 2021-07-31 to be exact. 

Is this SUM looking for the wrong version of SDP, or am I just using the wrong version here?

Thanks all.

Hi in the mod the sisterhood of dibella i started a new male character and got past the heart of debilla quest and a sybil's journey quest started but i cant do anything to move it forward i keep talking to fjorta and press the option what can i do for you and sometimes she just says thank you for rescuing me others she does a sex act but no matter how many times i do so or wait a few days the quest does not update please help, and dibella does not talk through her like it says in the guide

Edited by thor192
Vor 2 Stunden sagte thor192:

Hallo in der Mod The Sisterhood of Dibella, ich habe einen neuen männlichen Charakter gestartet und bin am Herzen der Debilla-Quest vorbeigekommen, und eine Sybils-Reise-Quest hat begonnen, aber ich kann nichts tun, um sie voranzubringen. Ich rede weiter mit Fjorta und drücke die Option, was ich tun kann für dich und manchmal sagt sie nur danke, dass du mich gerettet hast, andere macht sie eine sexhandlung, aber egal wie oft ich das tue oder ein paar tage warte, die quest wird nicht aktualisiert, bitte hilf, und dibella spricht nicht durch sie, wie es sagt in der Anleitung

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Sisterhood-of-Dibella:-Walkthrough

Sounds like a similar error as I had.
Although my char was "female" - the quest line for the formation of the "Sybil" still didn't trigger.
Central point -> the quests are driven by "Sister Senna" - i.e. if she doesn't offer the player a relevant line of dialogue, something has gone fatally wrong.
That's why I linked both the solution and the page with my contributions.
Probably one of your other mods "overwrites" or prevents the necessary dialog boxes...
..Solution -> search for the mod in question (trail-and-error method) and then deactivate it.

Got back into Skyrim again with a new save. Ran into an issue with Hormones. While the body morphing works perfectly when manually set, no amount of sex per day increases the growth numbers. They all remain at 1.0. Under the SLIF mode there appears to be body changes from the PC Hormones (Female. Growth, Ect) applied that aren't under Body Morph mode. But, again no increase Swell per day from sex acts. I know the Metabolism hormone has an effect on Swell/Growth, which at base is 75 for Redguards. I set Metabolism rate to 0 to circumvent it increasing to the point that Swell is almost non-existent. Would that be preventing any Swell? 

Oh, and for testing purposes I set the Swell modifier to 100% so if there even is a miniscule amount it should have shown up. 

PS. Figured it out. I had set the Low Sex Activity Buffer to 10 because I wasn't interested in having any shrinking parts. Setting it back down to 1 allowed a 0.09 swell change at 10% Swell Modifier. Have the shrink modifier set to 0 for the same effect as having a high Activity Buffer.

Edited by Papersword
Vor 16 Stunden sagte Benjy D:

In Bezug auf Sexlab Stories, Redwave, gibt es eine Möglichkeit, ohne Erstellungskit ein paar mehr Kunden in das Innere des Schiffes zu bekommen? Für SE-AE. 

As far as I know -> no
this part of the mod is still in a kind of "experimental" phase - i.e. the pure game mechanics work - but everything else is still in a "raw" state - the mod author has put his focus on other things
Please keep in mind - that all of this is created in the rather limited free time of a single person

Vor 8 Stunden sagte thor192:

Hallo, ich habe Debilla dazu gebracht, durch die Sybil zu sprechen, aber alles, was sie sagt, ist so etwas wie meine Sybil braucht dich und Senna hat keine neuen Zeilen, auch die Quest wird immer noch nicht aktualisiert, egal wie lange ich warte, bitte hilf

Well - just a little bit of information from you where it is now specifically stuck
I linked something in my previous entry - did this information help at all?
Or have you ignored this information?
Is there a quest entry and if so...
..which quest is it?
--
Even if you find the mod that overwrites/hides the dialogue line of the Dibella quest for the priestess "Senna"...
..it is still necessary to start either an older save or a completely new game!
With the older save, it is sufficient if you have saved Sybil from the Forsworn in the quest to save Sybil but have not yet entered the Dibella Temple with her.

Hi loving this adventure.  Everything was going dandy. I can't seem to start 'Redemption'. Can somebody please show the 'setstage' info please. Ive had Dibella speak out several time That the sybel needs me, but back and forth to Riften to the bunkhouse numerous times, just the vanilla dialogue. I'd rather not give up at this stage.

Brilliant mod so far thanks alot.

14 hours ago, Miauzi said:

Well - just a little bit of information from you where it is now specifically stuck
I linked something in my previous entry - did this information help at all?
Or have you ignored this information?
Is there a quest entry and if so...
..which quest is it?
--
Even if you find the mod that overwrites/hides the dialogue line of the Dibella quest for the priestess "Senna"...
..it is still necessary to start either an older save or a completely new game!
With the older save, it is sufficient if you have saved Sybil from the Forsworn in the quest to save Sybil but have not yet entered the Dibella Temple with her.

i ignored it because i have that tab open and have had it open since before i posted my first question but its the same quest a sybil's journey there is no text description in the quest entry but the quest objectives are always the same its something like the sybil is a newbie in the sisterhood and the other is that the sybil's initiation is about the begin and senna never has any new lines and when dibella speaks through the sybil and i ask her what the goddess said she says speak let the goddess speak through my lips but nothing happens after and senna has no new lines so i am stuck and this is the 2nd new char for this to happen to

20220410213250_1.jpg

Edited by thor192
15 hours ago, thor192 said:

Ich habe es ignoriert, weil ich diesen Tab geöffnet habe und ihn geöffnet hatte, bevor ich meine erste Frage gepostet habe, aber es ist dieselbe Quest. Die Reise einer Sybil. Es gibt keine Textbeschreibung im Questeintrag, aber die Questziele sind immer dieselben, es ist so etwas wie die Sybil ist ein Neuling in der Schwesternschaft und das andere ist, dass die Initiation der Sybil am Anfang steht und Senna nie neue Zeilen hat und wenn Dibella durch die Sybil spricht und ich sie frage, was die Göttin gesagt hat, sagt sie, lass die Göttin durch mich sprechen Lippen, aber danach passiert nichts und Senna hat keine neuen Zeilen, also stecke ich fest und dies ist der 2. neue Char, dem dies passiert

20220410213250_1.jpg

I had it exactly as you described it - also with a new character.

The only remedy was that I found out which mod suppressed the dialogue option with "Senna" and then deactivated it.

I believe that without a similar approach, you will not find a solution to your problem.

9 hours ago, Miauzi said:

I had it exactly as you described it - also with a new character.

The only remedy was that I found out which mod suppressed the dialogue option with "Senna" and then deactivated it.

I believe that without a similar approach, you will not find a solution to your problem.

but i dont even know where to start with mods that would effect senna i dont think i have any others that effect her and i dont want to go through over 200 mods to see what to disable