SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

Vor 1 Stunde sagte effrenatus:

Bitte sagen Sie mir ... wie entferne ich den Facehugger?

Ich habe einen Questlog-Eintrag, der besagt, dass ich gelernt habe, lebende Rüstungen zu entfernen ... Aber ich kann mich nicht erinnern, und ich habe nichts, was sagt, was ich tun soll, und ich sehe nichts Offensichtliches im Kochmenü ...

Bitte sag mir was zu tun ist. ^^'

Es gibz zwei Wege

passendes Koch-Rezept - was aber bedeutet das man die Bücher im Tempel (wahrscheinlich im Keller) findet

oder

das Debug-Menü im MCM verwendet

Spoiler

benötigt wird der face-huger ja für einen Missionsteil in der Caurus-Questreihe um die Gaswolke im Keller länger auszuhalten - dabei fällt der dann eigentlich nach erfolgreichem Questfortschritt ab

19 hours ago, effrenatus said:

Please tell me... how do I remove the Facehugger?

I have a quest log entry that sais that I learned to remove living armors... But I cannot remember and I have nothing that sais what to do, and I don't see anything obvious in the cooking menu...

Please, tell me what to do. ^^'

I think it was fire salts or some other ingredient and then it should let you remove it. if it does not come off it may need to have the parasites be refreshed in MCM, I have that problem sometimes. Still have not figured out what is the reason but I am leaning to a conflict with DCL or DD, I may need to change the load order.

19 hours ago, u543764509 said:

I've been using Hormones for many years in LE with pretty much the exact setup as in AE, minus the body (CBBE in LE, and BHUNP in AE) and while it was sometimes finicky in LE I always got it to work. I'm wondering whether my problem is that I'm using AE instead of regular SSE.

1. BHUNP

2. yes

3. yes

4. yes

5. checked the option, slept, the widget told me that SLIF registered my character, in debug it gets reset to 0 weight and 1.0 for all morphs, and doesn't move. I have weight gain to +2.0

6. have run it many times since I installed hormones

7. hm, good point. xpmse is almost precisely halfway through my load order. I used loot to sort out my load order and then manually changed things like putting all anims together and other stuff that made sense, etc. Hormones is much further down from xpmse

So, the thing is, after reading more about how mods work and how (not) to break savegame when I finally installed and tested mods, for the real run (this one) I enabled ALL mods and had them run from the very first minute of playing, in order to avoid changing the load order sequence numbers for mods and thus to avoid breaking them. Since then I haven't removed a single mod nor moved it, so to avoid messing up other mods I'm hesitant moving Hormones around.

The strange part is that I can change my char's weight in racemenu and it will actually change, but when I try to use debug  sliders in Hormones nothing happens.

xm.png.30e364a6422078bc7afb487fbf2f1fc0.png

Below this are the SL animations and other SL mods.

Honestly, while I love how much faster AE is working than LE there is so many reasons why modded LE was better, more... moddable and even stable. For example, AE just crashes during sex anims if I use the SLSO mouse-clicking.

Loot should be working fine for XPMSE but the Install Order it should be the lowest so no overwrites happen. Sorry I said Load Order before and meant Install Order.

On 2/22/2022 at 10:38 PM, no_way said:

Trying to trigger this mod through BaneMaster's latest version of Defeat.  It triggers ok and I get the message that I've been enslaved, then my character falls down and gets back up, but it takes so long to apply the next set of scripts (I'm guessing) that the people who enslaved me start attacking me again, often resulting in another Defeat scenario being triggered.  Any idea how to speed this up?

BaneMaster has updated Defeat?

I need to check that out.

I worked on improving the enslavement script in the last version but it is still slow. 

The only option I can offer if it is taking too long is to open the console once the messages start kicking in and wait until they are done.

That will pause everything and prevent overlapping enslavements.

On 2/27/2022 at 4:51 PM, thor192 said:

Hi I am trying to use the sisterhood of dibella mod se version but i cant get the quest to appear and even if i start it with setstage it does not work because the lines dont appear when talking to them the only ones i can get to work are the ones with fjotra when she is gaged and the one for training the sybil the only reason fjotra is there is because i had to make a copy with placeatme command because i started the quest but cant find her she does not appear and that save file is a ways back in my newer saves i have already completed the quest through setstage so fjotra is not there i even tried resetquest and i cant get the quest again without setstage please help

the version i am using is 1/31/22

I am in the middle of testing the Sisterhood quest. I will check that part when I get to it.

Vor 3 Stunden sagte Aruin:

Okay, kann mir jemand sagen, was ich tun muss, um diesen Mod zu installieren? Ich bin mir nicht sicher, was alle oben aufgeführten Dateien sind

Ähm - also - es geht hier um einen gutes dutzend VERSCHIEDENE Mods und nicht um einzelne Dateien

und

deren Konvertierung von der LE-Version in die SE-Version bzw. auf die AE-Version

On 3/3/2022 at 9:56 PM, Aruin said:

Okay can someone tell me what i need to do to install this mod? I'm not really sure what all the files listed up top are

Which mod manager are you using? I suggest getting either "vortex" or "mod organizer 2."

On 3/1/2022 at 10:50 AM, majormagers said:

I think it was fire salts or some other ingredient and then it should let you remove it. if it does not come off it may need to have the parasites be refreshed in MCM, I have that problem sometimes. Still have not figured out what is the reason but I am leaning to a conflict with DCL or DD, I may need to change the load order.

SUGGESTION FOR NEXT VERSION - add what ingredients the PC needs to get rid of ParasiteX, to the quest log entry when one gets rid of ParasiteX in gameplay.

Like:

I learned how to remove facehuggers [Fire Salts, combat]

I learned how to remove Lydia [carryweight, cabbage, combat]  <--- this is an attempt at humor

because I can't remember very well, and the character should.

On 2/10/2022 at 7:15 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I also have plans to change the way she works and make her still follow you when she is out of juice and not help you in combat instead.

Is there any way to have her stay charged for longer ? It seems like she needs recharging every 5 minutes.

14 hours ago, qalavix said:

SUGGESTION FOR NEXT VERSION - add what ingredients the PC needs to get rid of ParasiteX, to the quest log entry when one gets rid of ParasiteX in gameplay.

Like:

I learned how to remove facehuggers [Fire Salts, combat]

I learned how to remove Lydia [carryweight, cabbage, combat]  <--- this is an attempt at humor

because I can't remember very well, and the character should.

I love this idea. I forget too.
That humor attempt success humor 100

Just Installed Ver.  SexLab Parasites SE 2022-01-31, was not seeing anything showing up figured better check out to bedure it was installed correctly, so I fidured out thatI still needed to install SexLab Parasites CBBE SE and 3BBB Bodyslides V8 did thisand built all the textures as odone with prevous versuions, and still nothing is showing up so I opened mcm went to parasites and infected my character,this is a nes character.

ScreenShot64.png.5156a3cb64987fc43ecf16a2a664372d.png

Ad you can see the box is checked

ScreenShot65.png.b65b00fd8fc64f72400241bd81d859b2.png

nowI get them message of being infected  and  before I can click ok the check is removed

ScreenShot66.png.5acfb7a7d5c43d7f154e6d19e1ec6b09.png

The box is still unchecked

ScreenShot67.png.f201aa7e5f9be5f15897e67e9d300940.png

and nothing in the inv the inventory

ScreenShot68.png.06be71ca50a2ae4536ffd81959615eb7.png

Like other versions.  no texters showup but I do see the redish-black smoke of the seed activating but is shows nothing with the tenticals ether.

There is not error code or crash. 

On 8/2/2021 at 6:30 PM, zarantha said:

(Downloads moved to the post below)

Does anybody know if anyone has made BHUNP-3BBB BodySlides for the Sisterhood and Sisterhood Sisters?

If not, I can take a stab at converting the CBBE-3BA ones to BHUNP-3BBB if the 3BA Base Shapes match the CBBE-3BA -> BHUNP Conversion sliders I have.

Edited by Vyxenne
28 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Does anybody know if anyone has made BUNP-3BBB BodySlides for the Sisterhood and Sisterhood Sisters?

If not, I can take a stab at converting the CBBE-3BA ones to BHUNP-3BBB if the 3BA Base Shapes match the CBBE-3BA -> BHUNP Conversion sliders I have.

Yes, i think sisterhood was the only one of DBF's mods to get a BHUNP conversion.

19 hours ago, tznvlw said:

BHUNP V3

*blink*

*blink*

Erm... there's a BHUNP v3? Well, I'm already having so many leg-physics clipping issues with v2 (and couldn't solve them in Outfit Studio no matter how heavy I painted the bone weights) that I had to just turn off thigh/calf physics. I shudder to think what else they could have ruined :classic_ohmy: :classic_tongue: with v3....

*holds head, which has inexplicably begun to throb painfully, and heads to the fridge for a bit o' the grape to fortify herself for the trip to Baka's site to find out what's up with v3*

EDIT to add: I checked out BHUNP v3 and although he removed some seldom-used sliders (more like "never, ever used" for me) and fixed a couple of bugs, it doesn't seem to me that they changed the zero-sliders shape, which would've been a Really Big Deal for me, or added anything I can't live without. So I may upgrade to V3 (to see if the leg-physics have been tamed) while keeping the v2 conversion sliders and refs. Thanks for the heads up.

Edited by Vyxenne
Because The Artist Formerly Known As ; ╪ ' made her do it

Yo so, back again to pester someone :P  Sorry but the Bimbo thing gives me nightmares! I know DBF is working on YPS for Hormones bimbo and he has much on his plate. But until that fateful day, is there a way to modify a (the) script to stop re applying make up when the cycle has reached it's peak?  I feel bad for asking again, but the RP of my playthrough really needs the Bimbo function. No biggie if nothing can be done. Beggars can't be choosers. I write on this thread cause I am on SE.

1 minute ago, Sorrow_421 said:

Yo so, back again to pester someone :P  Sorry but the Bimbo thing gives me nightmares! I know DBF is working on YPS for Hormones bimbo and he has much on his plate. But until that fateful day, is there a way to modify a (the) script to stop re applying make up when the cycle has reached it's peak?  I feel bad for asking again, but the RP of my playthrough really needs the Bimbo function. No biggie if nothing can be done. Beggars can't be choosers. I write on this thread cause I am on SE.

That was implemented to enhance compatibility with parasites, I doubt it will be removed.

It is possible to modify the scripts to not do YPS updates after permanency (the script in question is BimboAlias.psc), but it's easier to just let it do the daily re-application, and turn down the YPS wait time (if you've got the "YPS tweaks" patch installed, this can be done relatively harmlessly).

On 3/1/2022 at 3:33 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

BaneMaster has updated Defeat?

I need to check that out.

I worked on improving the enslavement script in the last version but it is still slow. 

The only option I can offer if it is taking too long is to open the console once the messages start kicking in and wait until they are done.

That will pause everything and prevent overlapping enslavements.

I am in the middle of testing the Sisterhood quest. I will check that part when I get to it.

yup its up to 5.3.6 or something now.  Seems to run really well, I'm having a hard time finding an issue with it.

I'll try that console suggest and the latest version and see where it gets me.  I find it really hard to tell in this thread what the latest version of files is I have to say haha.