SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

@LynErso666 I've read those but still don't understand how I'm supposed to accomplish certain things. For example, if the master wants gold and valuables, how am I supposed to gain them if I can't leave? If I try to leave I get a message saying "you are too far from your master". I don't know when I'm allowed to do what, if ever.

Also, for Sanguine specifically, I think it gives me the option to join his faction too quickly. I can do it almost right away.

Edited by NymphoElf
1 hour ago, NymphoElf said:

@LynErso666 I've read those but still don't understand how I'm supposed to accomplish certain things. For example, if the master wants gold and valuables, how am I supposed to gain them if I can't leave? If I try to leave I get a message saying "you are too far from your master". I don't know when I'm allowed to do what, if ever.

Also, for Sanguine specifically, I think it gives me the option to join his faction too quickly. I can do it almost right away.

Ooof I see what you're talking about. Yeah I've never used this mod, but you know what helped me immediately see what you need to read? This: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/ENSLAVEMENT

On the right side of the screen on that github manual for SD+ you can navigate to many pages. It's a big manual, and it will contain the answers you need. It sounds like you just need to do more for your master so they'll trust you more or give you more freedom. Let me know if that helps. I will download SD on one of my test PCs and give it a shot to figure it out myself if you still can't. Just lmk. 

Edited by LynErso666

Hey so in the Kyne's Blessing mod when I press the button for the tonal device the prompt for killing the queen shows up and the quest description changes but nothing happens. Does she just spawn only in a specific area? I do have Blackest Reaches installed if that is an issue

I'm having an issue with SexLabDialogues SE 2022-01-31.  I was using the SexLabDialogues Conversion by Roggvir and today he edited the SexLab SE conversion pge to say "Do Not Use".  He provided a link back to page 1 here.  I uninstalled his version and installed this one.  Now whenever a SexLab scene starts I get a "Sexlab Critical Error: notification on my screen.  The scene does play and I did not see anything in my papyrus log.  Is this something I should worry about?  I am using Skyrim SE without the anniversary update.  I am using  SKSE64 2.0.20 rel 6,  Skyrim SE 1.5.97.0.8,  SexLab Framework 163. 

(note, I did not have this issue prior to switching versions of this mod.)

9 hours ago, besinister said:

I'm having an issue with SexLabDialogues SE 2022-01-31.  I was using the SexLabDialogues Conversion by Roggvir and today he edited the SexLab SE conversion pge to say "Do Not Use".  He provided a link back to page 1 here.  I uninstalled his version and installed this one.  Now whenever a SexLab scene starts I get a "Sexlab Critical Error: notification on my screen.  The scene does play and I did not see anything in my papyrus log.  Is this something I should worry about?  I am using Skyrim SE without the anniversary update.  I am using  SKSE64 2.0.20 rel 6,  Skyrim SE 1.5.97.0.8,  SexLab Framework 163. 

(note, I did not have this issue prior to switching versions of this mod.)

No idea how old roggvir's conversion is. it may be old enough that you can't upgrade mid game.

Do you still see an error if you start a new game?

can anybody walk me trough start to finish through discord via call or text on how to get sexlab parisites to work proberly on SE/AE. i have tried everything and i cant get it to work and its making me frustrated. or if i may... have your save file via download. any response would be helpful

Edited by EchoThebatPony243

Hello,

Does the SE version of Sexlab Parasites contain the issue of; Instantly Rejecting the Parasite upon infection? 

I have Sexlab Hormones Immunity at 25 (no idea how to decrease it more than the base number it started with), and "Event Flare Delay" in Sexlab Parasites at 30. 
Even with those numbers, the Parasites gets instantly rejected from the body. 

Papyrus.0.log

7 hours ago, Straze said:

Hello,

Does the SE version of Sexlab Parasites contain the issue of; Instantly Rejecting the Parasite upon infection? 

I have Sexlab Hormones Immunity at 25 (no idea how to decrease it more than the base number it started with), and "Event Flare Delay" in Sexlab Parasites at 30. 
Even with those numbers, the Parasites gets instantly rejected from the body. 

Papyrus.0.log 353.58 kB · 0 downloads

I don't use Parasites, but I use Hormones, and you can change all of your Hormone levels. They have sliders. Do we not use the same SL Hormones SE with Voice Files? I think the Voice Pack is what lead me to the latest update of Hormones.

Edited by LynErso666
10 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

I don't use Parasites, but I use Hormones, and you can change all of your Hormone levels. They have sliders. Do we not use the same SL Hormones SE with Voice Files? I think the Voice Pack is what lead me to the latest update of Hormones.

I downloaded the 2022-1-31 version from this page. 
I can adjust the rate it changes, but not manually modify the stats. 

Spoiler

image.png.6c7479405d93be7e3f4618fc307faff4.png

Perhaps if I could set Immunity at 0 instead of 25 (through "Reset levels"), maybe then the parasite won't get removed instantly.

On 6/2/2022 at 11:32 PM, zarantha said:

No idea how old roggvir's conversion is. it may be old enough that you can't upgrade mid game.

Do you still see an error if you start a new game?

Zarantha, thanks for the reply.  I started a new game, and like you thought, I am not getting the critical error notifications now.

On 6/4/2022 at 2:54 AM, Straze said:

I downloaded the 2022-1-31 version from this page. 
I can adjust the rate it changes, but not manually modify the stats. 

Hide contents

image.png.6c7479405d93be7e3f4618fc307faff4.png

Perhaps if I could set Immunity at 0 instead of 25 (through "Reset levels"), maybe then the parasite won't get removed instantly.

Ohhhh no I'm sorry. You mean the actual variables on your player currently. Wow. I would "resetquest _SLH_Controller" and "resetquest _SLH_Config" and then reset levels if you're having issues. That's what I've done before, but Idk with your case. I've never seen my Immunity really do anything for me. lol. I'm just not sure. It's at 81 and I still get diseased sometimes by vampires and bears and sheet.

Edited by LynErso666

Hey. I have an issue with SD+ for SE. Dog's genetals is blue (purple) because texture is missing. But I don't understand why, I've installed everything correctly for SE version SE version of the mod, SE Resources pack. Reinstalled few times but balls of this stupid dog are still blue. Can anyone help me with that? Any ideas what can cause this issue? Also I don't have any mods which add genetals for dogs so it can't be compatibility problem I guess... 

34 minutes ago, TU106-400A-A1 said:

Hey. I have an issue with SD+ for SE. Dog's genetals is blue (purple) because texture is missing. But I don't understand why, I've installed everything correctly for SE version SE version of the mod, SE Resources pack. Reinstalled few times but balls of this stupid dog are still blue. Can anyone help me with that? Any ideas what can cause this issue? Also I don't have any mods which add genetals for dogs so it can't be compatibility problem I guess... 

That's not an SD+ issue, that's an MNC issue. Don't recall where I found it on that thread, so i'll just attach the textures. Don't worry about the version number. It will still work.

If you have balls on dogs you absolutely do have mods that add genitals - More Nasty Creatures at the very least. Vanilla dogs don't have balls.

Texture Canine MNC v11.4C.7z

And if you use Bad Dog's update for Immersive Creatures (the old one)

MNC 11.4 - BDIC - canine updates for SE.zip

Edited by zarantha
10 hours ago, zarantha said:

That's not an SD+ issue, that's an MNC issue. Don't recall where I found it on that thread, so i'll just attach the textures. Don't worry about the version number. It will still work.

If you have balls on dogs you absolutely do have mods that add genitals - More Nasty Creatures at the very least. Vanilla dogs don't have balls.

Texture Canine MNC v11.4C.7z 8.12 MB · 0 downloads

And if you use Bad Dog's update for Immersive Creatures (the old one)

MNC 11.4 - BDIC - canine updates for SE.zip 3.73 MB · 0 downloads

Textures didnt worked, i've fixed it with installing whole MNC. Thanks.

About dog balls and which mod adding them... That's definitely work of SD+. Because first: I didnt ever installed creature's genetals... Bruh, thats weird... Second: I've examine dog.nif with OutfitStudio and genetals were there. Then I go to Vortex mod stagging folder and search for dog.nif file. And I found only one dog.nif file which was part of SD+. Also, when I was installing MNC it was complain bout files overwriting and in rules was dog.nif by SD+ and by MNC.

Edited by TU106-400A-A1
Nevermind

Hey so i decided to ask here since i can't find one but would someone know of a bhunp bodyslide for Sexlab Parasites and if so can i please have a link to download it or a copy since i use bhunp and the parasites don't look right on my body any help would be much appreciated thank you.

On 5/25/2022 at 12:04 PM, NymphoElf said:

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, but I'm having trouble understanding what's supposed to be happening in Sanguines Debauchery. I know it's a slavery mod and there are mechanics for becoming submissive to being enslaved or being resistant and escaping, but every time I go to Sanguines Dream World I can't figure out what I'm supposed to be doing in the quest that starts up. It only says "find out why you're here" and despite exhausting every dialogue option for every NPC I can find in the area, the quest doesn't update and I'm stuck naked in bondage stuff.

I don't know if this is intentional, if I'm doing something wrong, or if the mod is bugged. I also don't understand how the enslavement system is supposed to work. If my master wants gold and other stuff, how am I supposed to get it if I can't leave? Do I just sit around and wait? What am I supposed to be doing?

I haven't been enslaved by other people or creatures yet, but the lack of understanding on how this is supposed to work has made me very reluctant to let mod enslave me in any way.

If it makes it easier, feel free to PM me about how things are supposed to work. I'll probably have more questions, so a PM will make correspondence easier.

When you are first enslaved by Sanguine, all you have to do is give him is mead and you will have to option to stop enslavement. That's by design.. like a small tutorial.

On 5/26/2022 at 1:12 PM, Elysian97m said:

Is the Dibellan Sisterhood content suitable for males as well?

Not yet. Female only.

There is an option for sex change through Hormones but I know that is not for everybody.

I have been thinking about opening it up for males but I would have to test everything all over again, both paths, and detect gender issues.. and that feels like a lot of work right now.

On 5/30/2022 at 9:54 PM, Tyranyus said:

Hey so in the Kyne's Blessing mod when I press the button for the tonal device the prompt for killing the queen shows up and the quest description changes but nothing happens. Does she just spawn only in a specific area? I do have Blackest Reaches installed if that is an issue

The tonal device should summon a customized version of the Blackreach dragon as the Queen.

There is an incompatibility with anything that edits the dragon of Blackreach.

My only advice at the moment is to move Parasites after any mod that changes dragons to give it priority.

9 hours ago, _S_U_ said:

In Sexlab Dialogues, is there a way to stop showing 'More Dialogues' on EVERY SINGLE NPC? it's getting really annoying!

That is the only way I found to make the mod work. The problem is that I can't intercept the moment you talk to someone and have the mod decide if they should have the menu or not, so the only option is all or nothing.

2 hours ago, blsrazor said:

I seem to be having an issue with SL Dialogues, more specifically the blacksmith quest. It says to go to the stones overlooking the town and choose the warrior stone. Once done the quest does not continue. Any suggestions?

I added a small necklace at the base of one of the stones as a backup for that stage. Bring that necklace back to Alvor and the quest should continue.