SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

Thanks for the links! After I installed the animations everything works. I have two more questions I hope you could answer:

1) Is there some sort of documentation what each parasite does? For now I have tried spider eggs and huggers and spriggan spores, but I did not notice any drawbacks/benefits to the first two - are some parasites only cosmetic?

2)I tried hip hugger, but it did not appear even thou I received message that character has been infected (the check box unchecked itself), I clicked it again, received message again, but the hugger did not appear again. What could be the problem?

Answers to your questions: 

1) I have SE

2)No

3) Writing only SL mods: SL, SL aroused, SLAL, creature framework, more nasty critters, Anubis animations, fill her up bakka edition, defeat, hentai pregnancy, parasite with all requirements.

4) Yes, I used CBBE, have also 3BA installed.

5) Yes, After I red your message.

Vor 15 Minuten sagte Changalis:

Danke für die Links! Nachdem ich die Animationen installiert habe funktioniert alles. Ich habe noch zwei Fragen, von denen ich hoffe, dass Sie sie beantworten können:

1) Gibt es eine Art Dokumentation, was jeder Parasit tut? Im Moment habe ich Spinneneier und Hugger und Spriggan-Sporen ausprobiert, aber ich habe keine Nachteile / Vorteile der ersten beiden festgestellt - sind einige Parasiten nur kosmetischer Natur?

2) Ich habe Hip Hugger ausprobiert, aber es wurde nicht angezeigt, obwohl ich eine Nachricht erhalten habe, dass der Charakter infiziert wurde (das Kontrollkästchen selbst wurde deaktiviert), ich habe erneut darauf geklickt, eine Nachricht erneut erhalten, aber der Hugger wurde nicht erneut angezeigt. Was könnte das Problem sein?

Antworten auf Ihre Fragen: 

1) Ich habe SE

2)Nein

3) Nur SL-Mods schreiben: SL, SL erregt, SLAL, Kreaturenrahmen, mehr fiese Viecher, Anubis-Animationen, füllen Sie ihre Bakka-Edition auf, Niederlage, Hentai-Schwangerschaft, Parasit mit allen Anforderungen.

4) Ja, ich habe CBBE verwendet, habe auch 3BA installiert.

5) Ja, nachdem ich Ihre Nachricht gelesen habe.

Glad I could help (with my limited knowledge).

Disadvantages of parasites - please have a look here

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Parasites:-Walkthrough

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Parasites:-FAQ

some of those are really annoying - like the "tentacle" - which "resonates" with the char's memories

others - like the "worms" in the anus and vagina keep the arousal level high - so you run the risk of triggering a trap, e.g. on a chest

The whole complex surrounding the Chaurus Queen is interesting - it's less about a "parasite" and more about a "symbiote" - that is, a partnership for mutual benefit

--

With hip and face huggers you probably need an extra model

I have it - but I can't remember exactly how I got there

in the depths of this thread the info is "hidden"

Thanks for the link! I am sorry to bother, but I have one more question: Is it possible to turn off certain sound effects or are they taken from directly from the base game? The sound effect in question is the Sriggan armour fly sound. It is really loud and annoying.

Vor 34 Minuten sagte Changalis:

Danke für den Link! Es tut mir leid, aber ich habe noch eine Frage: Kann man bestimmte Soundeffekte ausschalten oder stammen sie direkt aus dem Basisspiel? Der fragliche Soundeffekt ist der Sriggan Armor Fly Sound. Es ist wirklich laut und nervig.

I have no idea - I know that he can really get on your nerves ?

Above all, it can often still be heard when the infection is "switched off" via console

From the thread posts it is clear that it was very difficult for the mod creator to make this infection cleanly controllable anyway...

..so there were always problems with the hands - among other things because of the sound problems

--

and don't be afraid to ask - forums like this one have been created for questions and the answers to them

I downloaded Sanguine Debauchery with all requirements, from recommended mods I installed Simple Slavery - by Jfraser and noticed, that I am unable to buy/sell things from vendors any more, the dialogue option has disappeared. I disabled all mods, still could not do it, deleted saves until the left one was before I installed the mod, but I still cant buy/sell anything. What could solve this bug?

I'm consistently having this issue where if a parasite gets unequipped by non-SLP means, it doesn't "get unequipped" it just disappears... although it remains in the inventory (both the visible and invisible inventory items). I have DD 5.1 and all other prerequisites, so I'm unsure what to do at this point. Any help? The debug options don't seem to work. I have managed to manually remove inventory items (parasites) via the console, but re-infecting my character with them doesn't really "lock" them on, meaning I can freely equip armor or have them un-equipped by Sexlab, which causes them to disappear again.

13 hours ago, Changalis said:

I downloaded Sanguine Debauchery with all requirements, from recommended mods I installed Simple Slavery - by Jfraser and noticed, that I am unable to buy/sell things from vendors any more, the dialogue option has disappeared. I disabled all mods, still could not do it, deleted saves until the left one was before I installed the mod, but I still cant buy/sell anything. What could solve this bug?

SOLVED: I disabled all the mods, uninstalled them and started a new game. Everything is good now.

NOT SOLVED: It is not caused by this mod (I think), but I don't know where else to put it - why does my characters belly scales only when in clothing? When naked, I can scale it from racemenu, but, for example, not from spider eggs, the belly scales only when in clothing. I tried another modd called "egg factory" and had the same result.

Vor 53 Minuten sagte MysticDaedra:

Mit der neuesten Konvertierung von SL Dialogues scheint das Beten am Warrior Stone nichts zu bewirken, und ich kann die Schmied-Quest nicht vorantreiben. Ich habe in xEdit nach Konflikten gesucht, aber keine gefunden ...

Praying (using/activating) the stones only causes the respective "vanilla" effect - the additional one does not work - as I remember it, the mod author has currently deactivated this
--
The forge quest works - at least in my current SE version.
But there are no quest pointers and my first quest in River Forest is "stuck" on the warrior stone.
You should activate it and return to the blacksmith.
The script takes a very long time to register the progress (about 5 minutes for me!).
But that was the only real problem - I played through it with one character up to the sky forge - where there is the "master" level.

6 hours ago, Miauzi said:

Praying (using/activating) the stones only causes the respective "vanilla" effect - the additional one does not work - as I remember it, the mod author has currently deactivated this
--
The forge quest works - at least in my current SE version.
But there are no quest pointers and my first quest in River Forest is "stuck" on the warrior stone.
You should activate it and return to the blacksmith.
The script takes a very long time to register the progress (about 5 minutes for me!).
But that was the only real problem - I played through it with one character up to the sky forge - where there is the "master" level.

Hmm, es ist durchaus möglich, dass ich damals nicht lange genug gewartet habe, obwohl ich das Gefühl hatte, dass ich lange gewartet habe. Ich verwende auch einen Mod, der die Effekte der stehenden Steine verändert... könnte das auch ein Problem sein?

5 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

slh_fctbodyshape.pex 84.62 kB · 1 download

Backup the existing files, then drop these in your data/scripts folder.

slh_qst_configmenu.pex 83.63 kB · 1 download

I'm also having an issue with SLH and SLIF, so I'll give these a try too :) Side note: even after replacing the Bimbo body meshes in the SLH folder with my own, I'm starting to see breast deformation, which is an issue I had a while back when I didn't know I needed to replace the meshes (I use 3BA).

Vor 8 Minuten sagte zwdragonbone8314:

Hallo, ich habe gerade die neueste Version von SD+ für die Skyrim AE-Version heruntergeladen. Ich erhalte jedes Mal CTD, wenn mein PC in die Domäne von Sanguise wechselt. Alles andere funktioniert gut. Hat jemand das gleiche Problem?

Are you sure you have an AE-version of it - I can only find an SE-version

Vor 5 Stunden sagte MysticDaedra:

Hmm, es ist durchaus möglich, dass ich damals nicht lange genug gewartet habe, obwohl ich das Gefühl hatte, dass ich lange gewartet habe. Ich verwende auch einen Mod, der die Effekte der stehenden Steine verändert... könnte das auch ein Problem sein?

What exactly does your mod change with the stones?
In the package from the "blue frog" there is an additional perk that he has probably switched off at the moment (because it is not working).
With the active warrior stone you push, among other things, the experience you get when forging - in addition to "heavy armor" etc.
I don't know what the mod author is now accessing for his quest to learn to forge.
And there could be an error cause that it doesn't work for you with the additional mod (which one is that anyway?)...
..whereby until it triggered me, I even "fast-traveled" between the three stones and Rivverwood several times and clicked on the stone each time - each time I got the message that the "warrior" stone was already active.

8 hours ago, MysticDaedra said:

I'm also having an issue with SLH and SLIF, so I'll give these a try too :) Side note: even after replacing the Bimbo body meshes in the SLH folder with my own, I'm starting to see breast deformation, which is an issue I had a while back when I didn't know I needed to replace the meshes (I use 3BA).

If you're using nioverride scaling, this is expected. That body doesn't work well unless you use morphs. In SLIF, I have nioverride set at 0 on everything.