SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

I'm currently testing a new installation of SSE and I get a reproducible error, unfortunately I can't solve it myself.

I use "Alternate Start - Live Another Life" with CCAS: Here I select Vampire Larder. As soon as I start the quest I get a CTD.

In the Papyrus Log I find this:

Spoiler

[03/11/2022 - 09:22:39AM] CCAS Quest: 20 Vampire Larder
[03/11/2022 - 09:22:39AM] CCAS seed event - vampire
[03/11/2022 - 09:22:47AM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs()
[03/11/2022 - 09:22:47AM] ERROR: Cannot call PBEquipPartyGear() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [PBUpdateGearRingQuest (20001D92)].pbgearringquestscript.pbCheckGear() - "PBGearRingQuestScript.psc" Line 44
    [alias PBPlayerAlias on quest PBUpdateGearRingQuest (20001D92)].PBPlayerAliasScript.OnLocationChange() - "PBPlayerAliasScript.psc" Line 10
[03/11/2022 - 09:22:47AM] CCAS Quest: 20 Vampire Larder end
[03/11/2022 - 09:22:47AM] error: Unbound native function "FormHasKeywordString" called
[03/11/2022 - 09:22:47AM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"
stack:
    [alias PlayerRef on quest zadDevicesUnderneathQuest (0F041472)].zadDevicesUnderneathPlayerScript.Logic() - "zadDevicesUnderneathPlayerScript.psc" Line 17
    [alias PlayerRef on quest zadDevicesUnderneathQuest (0F041472)].zadDevicesUnderneathPlayerScript.OnObjectEquipped() - "zadDevicesUnderneathPlayerScript.psc" Line 48
[03/11/2022 - 09:22:47AM] SlaveTatsExtra: Applying per-cell extra customization...
[03/11/2022 - 09:22:47AM] SlaveTatsExtra: No targets. Aborting.
[03/11/2022 - 09:22:47AM] error: Unbound native function "FormHasKeywordString" called
[03/11/2022 - 09:22:47AM] WARNING: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp7"
stack:
    [alias PlayerRef on quest zadDevicesUnderneathQuest (0F041472)].zadDevicesUnderneathPlayerScript.Logic() - "zadDevicesUnderneathPlayerScript.psc" Line 17
    [alias PlayerRef on quest zadDevicesUnderneathQuest (0F041472)].zadDevicesUnderneathPlayerScript.OnObjectEquipped() - "zadDevicesUnderneathPlayerScript.psc" Line 48
[03/11/2022 - 09:22:47AM] VM is freezing...
[03/11/2022 - 09:22:47AM] VM is frozen
[03/11/2022 - 09:22:47AM] Saving game...
[03/11/2022 - 09:22:48AM] VM is thawing...
[03/11/2022 - 09:22:48AM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Master Vampire got schlong index 0 size 9
[03/11/2022 - 09:22:48AM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [338165760]: 338165760

If anyone has any advice I would be very grateful

Ich teste gerade die aktuelle Version von "SL Hormone" (SE-Version)

Lauft der GitHub-Seite finde ich in der Alchemisten-Hütte von Anise (westlich von Riverwood) ein Buch mit dem ich selbst Hormon-Tränke herstellen kann

Leider finde ich da nix.

Ist das Buch tatsächlich aktuell implementiert?

--

I am currently testing the current version of "SL Hormone" (SE version)

On the GitHub page I find a book in the alchemist's hut in Anise (west of Riverwood) that I can use to make my own hormone potions

Unfortunately I can't find anything there.

Is the book actually implemented up to date?

--

Habe es selbst gefunden

Spoiler

im Keller - keine gute Idee aus meiner Sicht - da die Alchemistin mich sofort nach Verlassen des Kellers angreift

?

Edited by Miauzi
17 hours ago, TommyXY74 said:

I'm currently testing a new installation of SSE and I get a reproducible error, unfortunately I can't solve it myself.

I use "Alternate Start - Live Another Life" with CCAS: Here I select Vampire Larder. As soon as I start the quest I get a CTD.

In the Papyrus Log I find this:

Reveal hidden contents

[03/11/2022 - 09:22:39AM] CCAS Quest: 20 Vampire Larder
[03/11/2022 - 09:22:39AM] CCAS seed event - vampire
[03/11/2022 - 09:22:47AM] [Zad]: RepopulateNpcs()
[03/11/2022 - 09:22:47AM] ERROR: Cannot call PBEquipPartyGear() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [PBUpdateGearRingQuest (20001D92)].pbgearringquestscript.pbCheckGear() - "PBGearRingQuestScript.psc" Line 44
    [alias PBPlayerAlias on quest PBUpdateGearRingQuest (20001D92)].PBPlayerAliasScript.OnLocationChange() - "PBPlayerAliasScript.psc" Line 10
[03/11/2022 - 09:22:47AM] CCAS Quest: 20 Vampire Larder end
stack:
[03/11/2022 - 09:22:47AM] SlaveTatsExtra: Applying per-cell extra customization...
[03/11/2022 - 09:22:47AM] SlaveTatsExtra: No targets. Aborting.
stack:
[03/11/2022 - 09:22:47AM] VM is freezing...
[03/11/2022 - 09:22:47AM] VM is frozen
[03/11/2022 - 09:22:47AM] Saving game...
[03/11/2022 - 09:22:48AM] VM is thawing...
[03/11/2022 - 09:22:48AM] SOS Actor Schlongify: new schlong for Master Vampire got schlong index 0 size 9
[03/11/2022 - 09:22:48AM] [Zad]: Set slot mask to [338165760]: 338165760

If anyone has any advice I would be very grateful

That's a CCAS thing if i remember right. Try a different start. It's also a different mod author.

Try the workaround here. If that doesn't work, try asking on that thread.

On 3/11/2022 at 5:11 AM, Vyxenne said:

There is a vanilla quest called "Caught Red-Handed" given by Svana Far-Shield to blackmail (or at least embarass) Haelga by collecting 3 Marks of Dibella from her recent "clients." All you have to do to start it is talk to Svana in Haelga's Bunkhouse.

thanks for ur help

but now i had a different problem. i started dibella's purification. haelga ask me to find her sisterhood and ask the people around riften. i ask the  people but nobody give the direction where she headed is there a quest id for solution

On 3/7/2022 at 1:37 PM, tonitrulupus said:

Just Installed Ver.  SexLab Parasites SE 2022-01-31, was not seeing anything showing up figured better check out to bedure it was installed correctly, so I fidured out thatI still needed to install SexLab Parasites CBBE SE and 3BBB Bodyslides V8 did thisand built all the textures as odone with prevous versuions, and still nothing is showing up so I opened mcm went to parasites and infected my character,this is a nes character.

Ad you can see the box is checked

nowI get them message of being infected  and  before I can click ok the check is removed

The box is still unchecked

and nothing in the inv the inventory

Like other versions.  no texters showup but I do see the redish-black smoke of the seed activating but is shows nothing with the tenticals ether.

There is not error code or crash. 

So I was having issues with the versions you came out with in April to Jan 2022 menus were not showing as they should, scripts were not preforming like they should have, textures not showing up right and  the on in July I believe it was would CTD when the game would start up, so I reverted back to full SE and didn't use the hybrid version of Ae and Se, there is a  mod that gives the best of both worlds, nothing would work and a few other mods were not working as well. once I reverted it back to skyrim SE by coping the back up files of the .dll and skyrimse.exe and launcher as well as the DLC's that cam with the game,  everything works as it should be,  menus came up as it should, infections etc.. Looks like that there may be some sort of conflict or due to the changes they made in the AE version, at least for me, it caused problems with the infections textures, the scripting etc.. So if others are having some quirky issues that is the first place I would send them to look what skyrim is being used.

The new textures work great with the PC present I am using far better then the have in the past, it fits more to the body type I use. The only issue that I have seen so far was the feet to the queens armor that you get after killing the old queen, they still do not show up, though it looks like it maybe a path issue, I would not have a clue on where to look to get that information. That's the only issue I have found, looks great

17 hours ago, zarantha said:

That's a CCAS thing if i remember right. Try a different start. It's also a different mod author.

Try the workaround here. If that doesn't work, try asking on that thread.

Thanks!

I've also found that there is no problem with being enslaved in-game and being given to a vampire. No crashes, no problems.

I'll check the troubleshooting page. Perhaps I find more infos for the described behaviour.

On 2/8/2022 at 7:18 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

What is the vrik mod?

Its a mod that adds a visible and interactable body to the vr player. It has a feature where moving your hands in a certain way can activate mod functions not related to the mod its self. This function can be supported by any mod author who wants to add there mod to be detected by it and allow the gestures to be assigned to a mods function (ie: bringing up the surrender menu or changing stance to a kneel and crawl) just by moving a hand in a correct way. It would make SD incredibly more vr functional and enjoyable, sense controllers don't really have many buttons to bind mod functions too. 

apologies for the delayed response I had to function as a human for a bit lol.

vrik nexus mod page: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23416

Edited by Tomfool13
10 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

I am so shocked there isn't a conversion of Sexlab Pay crime or any of the sex for bounty removal mods. Is anyone up to it?

That's not one of DBF's mods, so it doesn't belong here. I briefly looked at it. It probably doesn't need conversion, it's just scripts and an esp. Just drop it in and ignore the form 43 warnings. If you need more help, ask on the SE Conversion tracking thread.

Edited by zarantha

Hi!

Realy love this mod, but i´m stuck on the chaurus queen quest where you are to set the queen free and then battle her. The thing is, after the toonal lockkeysomething... and hit the the big lamp, the queen shoulde appear. Only she dosen´t. The only thing that happens is a bump up info about "she made it through, the portal is closed and the player hope that the queen will let her live". Nothing else. 

Have I missed something? I haved the same issue on SE (the game) but got a update so its referred as AE (witch caused a total bloody mess) but everything worked just fine. maybe with a few crashes but nothing else except that I got stuck at the same thing again. The queen dosen´t appear and the portal to the abyss is still open where she sits on the ice pillar when you first meet her in person. Please help!

23 hours ago, zarantha said:

That's not one of DBF's mods, so it doesn't belong here. I briefly looked at it. It probably doesn't need conversion, it's just scripts and an esp. Just drop it in and ignore the form 43 warnings. If you need more help, ask on the SE Conversion tracking thread.

In Addition, I think that DCL has this feature with a configurable chance that it works.

On 3/13/2022 at 11:04 AM, zarantha said:

Oh...really?.... Wow! That's amazeballs! Thank you so much. I appreciate the help, zarry!

Hey there maybe a dumb question but my problem, that I have seen, isn't brought up here.

this is my first time modding skyrim on the PC and I am using vortex. I have already trouble shot for about 7 hours all of the other sexlab and fnis stuff and I have been trying to get the parasites mod to work unsuccessfully. I am able to trigger the living armor, tentacle, and barnacle successfully but I can't seem to get the facehugger and others to work. the facehugger is invisible, the hip hugger, chaurus options, and spider options all spawn on the floor. I was wondering if yall could point me in the right direction to fix this.

2 hours ago, Velstadt420 said:

Hey yall so I found that the reason the parasites and eggs were appearing on the ground was due to something in the mod animated parasites. I am not smart enough to parse through it but removing the mod made everything go back to normal.

I believe that mod requires a working HDT SMP. SMP object spawning on the floor is an indication that you either don't have HDT SMP (Faster HDT SMP if you use AE) installed, or that it's not working correctly.

Hi cant say it work for me either. So according to Sexlab Parasite i should see an option for becoming a childhood friend to Lastelle but thats not ther over on CCAS . I did found slave to farner which at first give me CTD, but with cathedral I didnt CTD, but it fade to black to the fade back to my PC now being over a skelethon in the prison. The quest itself didnt start.

Hey! some help here? i have an eternal conflict with SE version of Alicia.. each time Alicia disappear and her daedric form appear the game just CTD, each damn time. It seems there are some kind of fatal problem with the daedric form, what could it be? I have the "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - XPMSSE" like everyone else and is a fresh new game.

I solve all possible conflict generated by the mod through SSEedit.

10 hours ago, AndrexBeTa22 said:

Hey! etwas Hilfe hier? Ich habe einen ewigen Konflikt mit der SE-Version von Alicia. Jedes Mal, wenn Alicia verschwindet und ihre daedrische Form auftaucht, ist das Spiel nur CTD, jedes verdammte Mal. Anscheinend gibt es ein fatales Problem mit der daedrischen Form, was könnte das sein? Ich habe das "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - XPMSSE" wie alle anderen und ist ein frisches neues Spiel.

Ich löse alle möglichen Konflikte, die durch den Mod erzeugt werden, durch SSEedit.

lies mal meinen Eintrag - ist der letzte

my mistake had manifested itself just like yours - at the appearance of the succubus form of Alicia the CTD

After I only loaded the archive - which is shown in the link - -> everything works perfectly even when Alicia changes form

Addendum:

I guess I had the version installed where you can insert a template you designed/edited yourself for Alicia's succubus form

and

that there is no "dummy" in the existing directory which you overwrite with your own Succubus template

So if you have this version and not your own succubus template in this directory -> there is no succubus form in the game for Alicia

to load -> CTD

If you do Sanguine's normal quest - the one with the staff to summon a Daedra Lord - and get into the world of Sanguine at the end - you can look to the right from the bridge at the beginning of the path.

There you can see the cage and as long as you haven't been in the basement in the Alicia quest -> Alicia in the succubus form is next to the cage

If there is no succubus -> it does not exist in the game

Edited by Miauzi

I just wanted to check to see if the SE conversion of Hormones (latest version) works with 3BA without changing meshes manually, and if the textures work as well? If not, could I get some "artistic" direction as to what kind of body shape I should aim for and where I might find appropriate textures to replace?

Hello! I can't get SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing mod to work. I downloaded all requirements for the original mod except "Zaz animation pack V7.0 or later" as i could not find it for SSE, I downloaded SSEfile "https://mega.nz/file/IaR3AC6C#4FMc4sbZSb483sQovvOH0bG_Mii4B1jsM1KDHKTbu34" (Link from the front page). I can see it in bodyslide, but not in the MCM. In case there is no MCM I tried to assault some critters, but got no effect.

Vor 12 Stunden sagte Changalis:

Hallo! Ich bekomme SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing Mod nicht zum Laufen. Ich habe alle Anforderungen für den Original-Mod heruntergeladen, außer " Zaz Animation Pack V7.0 oder höher" , da ich es für SSE nicht finden konnte, habe ich die SSE-Datei " https://mega.nz/file/IaR3AC6C#4FMc4sbZSb483sQovvOH0bG_Mii4B1jsM1KDHKTbu34 " heruntergeladen (Link von der Titelseite). Ich kann es in Bodyslide sehen, aber nicht in MCM. Falls es kein MCM gibt, habe ich versucht, einige Viecher anzugreifen, aber keine Wirkung erzielt.

ZaZ für SE ->

several questions arise

1) Are you playing the AE or the SE version

2) Did you start a new game (with a new character) after installing?

3) which mods do you have installed?

4) did you build the meshes for the mod in Bodyslide - many parasites have 3D models?

5) have you ever tried -> "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1" - it "forces" the MCM?

yes - there is an MCM - very extensive - without which there is no chance of a reasonable play through