15 hours ago, rcy68 said:

I was looking through the mods I have installed, and realized I may have a problem. LoversSituationsFejeena mod is installed, and it deals with having romantic encounters with NPCs. Well, that`s what Plunder does. Do they conflict? I`m probably gonna uninstall it, just to be safe.(but that`ll mean starting a new game. I`m not really sold on "clean" saves. New Game is always reliable) Plus, I can`t remember an instance where I actually used it. I have it more because it`s from fejeena(my favorite Oblivion modder) than really wanting to "romance" an NPC. If my PC wants an NPC, she just takes them. How they feel about it is irrelevant. But, if they want it, that`s a plus. Willing sex toys are nice to have. Granted, eventually all my pets become willing and eager, once they`ve been broken.

Yeah, the place has grown on me, as well. Admittedly, it`s way too close to the seat of Imperial power to logically go unnoticed by the authorities. And getting BC back would be nice(I think. Might be more trouble than it`s worth). More named NPCs to enslave/recruit. I worry about breaking quests enslaving vanilla NPCs, so I avoid doing it. Mod NPCs are a Gods-send. But there`s another mod that adds NPCs, I forget the name. I really should track that down.                                                  

Oh, yeah, I FINALLY got all the traders to 3000.

I hope LoversSituations is not in conflict. Plunder's romance is cheap and quick, so it's better to have additional mods when one wants romance.

However, I'm not on Situations right now.

In fact, I don't want to touch the area around Sinkhole anymore. Adding areas inside is another matter and is permitted, but I really want to stop touching the vanilla world.

I already reduced the range of the path grid edits for 0.686 (that means, however, players would have to go on foot at Sinkhole and not fast travel there - otherwise, CTD). I want to know if Better Cities can be installed without the imperial city isle, but I'm pretty sure Better Cities is already in conflict with so many mods (the list of patches is insane) that I don't want to add anything into this way myself.

Admittedly, it`s way too close to the seat of Imperial power to logically go unnoticed by the authorities.

You mean... you're surprised the authorities haven't noticed your crowd of slaves training? :D

14 hours ago, rcy68 said:

OOPS! Was reading back through the posts on this page, and noticed I never replied to this. That`s not what`s happening. There`s the Hyoko kids causing trouble, but that`s fixed by getting rid of them. Then there`s the Dramora plunderers I "recruited". One of them just walks in, draws a weapon and charges someone. But it MIGHT be that she`s aggroing on a specific NPC, since sometimes she doesn`t go off. No idea what`s going on. I have 3 Dremora, but just 1 does this. As for other fights breaking out, i think it`s caused by bounties. Someone in a fight inadvertently hits an ally, gets a bounty, and then my enslaved guardswomen go off on them. Be nice if they stopped acting like they`re still guards. I can`t talk to them when I have a bounty, because they try to arrest me.

And they are enslaved guardwomen? That's odd. Enslaved with LST or Plunder?

I tried, just to see. Hired a guard, stole a horse (the former guard shouted "You won't get away with this"), a real guard came trying to arrest me, fighted and killed the real guard, neutralized the former guard (who allied with the real guard), then revived him. He disliked me in dialogue, but no bounty talks.

You really have something wrong with a mod dealing with guards. You can exclude LST, as enslaved guards lost their guard class (until they are released).

For your dremora, I don't know, apart what I already told you: Plunderers easily dislike people, and especially those outside of the faction. LST slaves try their luck by passing near a plunderer with high aggression. Dremoras, Golden Saints and Dark Seducers, having all a very low PER, dislike/hate others. And this is normal. You have to cheat if you want another result, the best way is "forceav aggression 5" on your dremora.

14 hours ago, rcy68 said:

Seriously considering starting a new game, as all the updating I`ve done to your mod during this one may have messed something up. Won`t have to worry about earning trust, this time, as I know what it does, now. Probably kill the men, and enslave the 2 women traders. If I can. Enslaving requires me casting 2 spells on them, and Mysti might go off on me. Probably be best if I just beat them down and enslave them with your mods' method, then switch them over to LST. Provided, of course, me being able to kick their ass. I`ve never looked up their lvl with the Status spell from Lovers Magic. If they`re too tough, I`ll just level up until I can. Hopefully their AI won`t interfere with being slaves. Hate when I "acquire" a new slave and set them to stay somewhere, only to watch them wander off, back to where I found them.

I doubt the updates mess anything. Perhaps before 0.66, one may have lost OBSE arrays in the cosave, about 0.5 kbytes, in other words: nothing.

To know the level of traders, you can cast Dispose on them (but stand away Mysti).

Sorry about the late response. I read it, was going to respond, but got distracted and forgot. There`s a few other little things not quite working right with Plunder, but I wanna see if a new game will fix them before bothering you. Seems like you have alot on your plate, getting this mod finished, and I feel like I`m slowing you down. I`ve gotten quite chatty, which is funny, because there`s a good chance you have as much trouble understanding me as I have understanding your instructions on the mod page, and the NPCs. Talking to Mysti and the traders is...challenging, sometimes. But I figure it out, mostly. But don`t worry about it. You`re doing a fine job with the language obstacle.

I've not a lot on my plate. Doing compatibility is just boring. Well not boring as finding a lost case in the entrails of Plunder, but boring because it is peculiar case on singular case, on a bed of special cases. The last in date: negative inventory quantities (nevertheless, I think this one will be left behind, because there's no practical way to bypass it).

On the other hand, it's a sign things are oriented in the right direction.

If I were still working on the loving system or the team engine, I'd have say to everyone: Plunder's over.

And you don't bother me. Thanks to you the CTD at Sinkhole has been discovered and killed.

On 5/17/2019 at 10:20 PM, rcy68 said:

And getting BC back would be nice(I think. Might be more trouble than it`s worth). More named NPCs to enslave/recruit.

I tried Better Cities Full + IC Full. Only Better Cities - IC Imperial Isle.esp is not compatible (with any mod by the way - everything has been moved to different cells).

So you can use BC with Plunder.

0.6.8.6 requires to go to Sinkhole on foot, if you ever see a CTD when fast travelling there.

Just fast travel to the stables and go to sinkhole on foot.

The reason: the exterior path grid has been reduced to the maximum and your savegame has other values, beyond this new range. The best is then to start from the range of your values (at the stables this is safe) then to load the world until those around Sinkhole are all updated.

With the new leveling system, people will gracefully fade out and in when you promote/upgrade them.

This ensure all forms of CTDs will be avoided. Especially this one, in a non-respawning world: you met the character long ago and have gained many levels since, then you decide to hire this character. By doing so, the level offset is reset, then their inventory is reset, and updated objects, accordingly to your actual level, are spawned, leading to a CTD.

Therefore, Plunder moves the character away to get rid of load hazard, unequip all weapons, assign the offset and let the character updates far away from you, then teleport them back to you, ready and clean.

You may also have tried to hire (only hire) a parented ref: for example one of the legion soldiers coming to help at Kvatch. You couldn't, because the disabling system of Plunder was not finished in the hiring process. Now this system works in any situation (disposal, hiring, converting) and it is perhaps the best feature of a follower system mod. No possible NPC cannot be transformed into a reliable follower.

Well, without the final problem: negative inventory items.

Take two NPCs from Anvil: Maeva the Buxom and Velwyn Benirus. If you hire them, they will both duplicate cheese wedges (only this item).

The solution is known: duplicate these actors. But duplicating vanilla quest NPC (there are, both) is forbidden, even if Plunder prevent any hiring until quests are completed. What about some other lost NPC from a mod you can disable their essential flag? Therefore, nothing has been done against this problem and you have to monitor the inventory to detect these negative items.

If some of you are very annoyed by this duplication of certain items, just come and talk about this issue. If you have an idea, I'm really interested.

1 hour ago, movomo said:

mcs has an option to 'forbid' item respawn. I haven't checked their code, but in my experience it does stop them. I think it was one of the global settings which you must open the mcs book to configure.

Can you help me with a very simple code? I would like to make a message box pop up when you cast a spell that "lets you input" a number for these 

Set DuplicateItemsData.Modus to 1
Set DuplicateItemsData.Num to 2      changing the 1 to whatever you want ingame without using the console tab I know how to add the spell and spell effect.

50 minutes ago, sunhawken said:

Can you help me with a very simple code? I would like to make a message box pop up when you cast a spell that "lets you input" a number for these 

Set DuplicateItemsData.Modus to 1
Set DuplicateItemsData.Num to 2      changing the 1 to whatever you want ingame without using the console tab I know how to add the spell and spell effect.

Sure thing, friend. But to accept 'raw input' (as in "type a number with keystrokes") I think the script must be a quest script. If I remember correctly, that is. Because for the textinput menu to run, the script must be able to run in MenuMode, and I'm not quite sure if spell script runs in MenuMode unless I actually test it.

But you could try once in a spell script and switch to quest if that fails. Another way to handle this is to make multiple buttons for various number mods such as +-1, +-5, +-10, ... then it can be done with a spell script.

Since we're kinda hijacking this thread, I'd appreciate if you pm me (or make a separate thread) in case you have further questions.

It's extremely rare for anything I wrote to run smoothly at the first trial, so don't be surprised if it errors out in game or doesn't compile in the first place just holler at me.

Spoiler

First I'll assume it can be done with a spell script. Make a spell, give it a sufficiently long duration.

int choice
string_var ans

Begin ScriptEffectStart

; Mode 0 opens the input menu as messagebox rather than book or scroll.
    OpenTextInput "Type the number:%r|Ok|Cancel", 0

End

Begin ScriptEffectFinish

sv_Destruct ans

End

Begin ScriptEffectUpdate

if IsTextInputInUse
        UpdateTextInput
    endif

Let choice := GetButtonPressed
    if choice >= 0
        if choice == 0          ; Ok
            Let ans := GetInputText
            ; WARNING: If ans is not a valid numeral, this will set it to 0.
            Let YourQuest.yourVar := #ans
        ;elseif choice == 1     ; Cancel
        ;   ; Nothing to do
        endif
        CloseTextInput
        Dispel ThisSpellEditorID
    endif

End

In case the "DuplicateItemsData" quest is not parented to your mod, then do this instead of Let YourQuest.yourVar := var

RunScriptLine "set YourQuest.yourVar to %.0f", var, 0, 1	; Instead of "Let YourQuest.yourVar := var"

If the textinput menu doesn't update (cursor or entered text not refreshed properly) then you'll switch to the quest method.

Make a quest to handle menu stuff, give it a fancy name. In this example it's "MenuQuest"

In the spell script

Begin ScriptEffectStart

Let MenuQuest.stage := 1
    Let MenuQuest.fQuestDelayTime := 0.001
    StartQuest MenuQuest

End

And in the quest script

int choice
int stage
float fQuestDelayTime       ; Must be low enough (like 0.001) for this script to run once every frame
string_var ans

Begin MenuMode

if IsTextInputInUse
        UpdateTextInput
    endif

if stage == 2
        Let choice := GetButtonPressed
        if choice >= 0
            if choice == 0          ; Ok
                Let ans := GetInputText
                ; WARNING: If ans is not a valid numeral, this will set it to 0.
                Let YourQuest.yourVar := #ans
            ;elseif choice == 1     ; Cancel
            ;   ; Nothing to do
            endif
            CloseTextInput
            Let stage := 0
            sv_Destruct ans
            StopQuest MenuQuest
        endif
    elseif stage == 1
        Let stage := 2
        ; Mode 0 opens the input menu as messagebox rather than book or scroll.
        OpenTextInput "Type the number:%r|Ok|Cancel", 0
    endif

End

So just bug fixing and an occasional suggestion added? Plunder`s done, basically? Sounds about right. On to Sklunder?                                  As always, I have a request. All my time with Plunder has been spent at Sinkhole, mostly. I`ve never actually assaulted a dungeon with my plunderers. CTDs and dying slaves kept having me reloading the game. Now that you`ve mostly eliminated CTDs, and I know to keep my training slaves away from the tents, I can actually start venturing out with a team of plunderers and assaulting dungeons. For me, I`m not raiding the dungeon for treasure, really. I`m hunting women. So here`s what I would love: set my plunderers to ALWAYS have "the bad idea" with enemy females, kill the males, and I just follow behind(assisting them when necessary), gathering up(enslaving) the naked women my plunderers left in their wake when I order them to "assault" the dungeon. Sounds lazy, but automation is really nice. Having to do EVERYTHING myself, when I have a team of minions I can dispatch to do it for me, is lame. It`d really give the PC the feeling that they`re the leader of their own mercenary company. For me, Oblivion is a game of gathering slaves and followers and finding fun things to use them for. Saving the world is a hobby I do in my spare time. Oblivion Gates are just doorways to a source of exotic slaves(Dremora). Monsters/animals/male NPCs I just enslave to breed the females(myself included as I always play a female PC). As always, feel free to ignore my request. I`m grateful for what you`ve already done.                                                 Changing the subject, my guard problem(enslaved guards trying to arrest me) might be a result of the Immoral Guards mod or one of the slavery(PC enslaved) mods. One of them has NPCs report me(falsely) to the guards so I can be arrested and forced to work off my bounty by "serving" the public(free sex to everyone in town that wants some). Also, aside from a few Plunder slaves I keep in Sinkhole for "color", I always use LST for slaves. Can`t really do anything with Plunder slaves. YET. I haven`t figured out how to make Plunder sex slaves. I`m pretty sure Plunder is broken on the current game I`m playing, as I`m not really getting any "relationship" options when i cast the plunder spell on "recruited" NPCs. So definitely starting a new game. Ugh! Setting up a new game...what a pain. Although a lot easier than Skyrim. So many MCM settings.                   Thanks for your work. It`s appreciated.

18 hours ago, movomo said:

mcs has an option to 'forbid' item respawn. I haven't checked their code, but in my experience it does stop them. I think it was one of the global settings which you must open the mcs book to configure.

Thanks.

They add a quest item. respawn%E3%81%A8quest%20item%E3%81%AB%E3(source)

I was also suggested to flag the followers as quest objects.

I'll try either way, but that means more conditions.

I'm reserved, though, on the impact when changing cell. I don't want all the followers going in at the same time.

Well, I'll see.

So just bug fixing and an occasional suggestion added? Plunder`s done, basically? Sounds about right. On to Sklunder?

It sounds weird, but Plunder was done. My mistake was to put standards on the code, generating plenty of errors when 0.60 was out. I didn't live well SunHawken reporting the neutralization wasn't ending, I can tell you.

When I released Plunder on loverslab (the first mod I ever released), I told to myself: you just dropped yourself in a bottomless pit.

I was hostile to release it because it was a long built personal mod. In raw words: it was mine. Full of errors, but I enjoyed it. Now, I'm not sure the feeling is the same.

Loot at yourself and those who tried it: uses are different. I'm glad Plunder is more main stream now, but it costed me. I don't recognize my harem, it's best now, but it does not look like in the past. I added Lovers Situations (which is not in conflict, by the way), not for romance, but to add love play with my favorites (I tried with Branwen and it's great, Plunder updating the love story accordingly).

In result my hostility against releasing Sklunder has risen. I already know the girl waiting at your home in the evening will have to be throwed, same for the crazed dragon attacking *into* the towns, etc. I'm not sure I'm okay to slice Sklunder so deeply. It's best to let some time pass, I think.

And I still have to complete my training on Oblivion 3d sex anims.

As always, I have a request. All my time with Plunder has been spent at Sinkhole, mostly. I`ve never actually assaulted a dungeon with my plunderers. CTDs and dying slaves kept having me reloading the game. Now that you`ve mostly eliminated CTDs, and I know to keep my training slaves away from the tents, I can actually start venturing out with a team of plunderers and assaulting dungeons. For me, I`m not raiding the dungeon for treasure, really. I`m hunting women. So here`s what I would love: set my plunderers to ALWAYS have "the bad idea" with enemy females, kill the males, and I just follow behind(assisting them when necessary), gathering up(enslaving) the naked women my plunderers left in their wake when I order them to "assault" the dungeon. Sounds lazy, but automation is really nice. Having to do EVERYTHING myself, when I have a team of minions I can dispatch to do it for me, is lame. It`d really give the PC the feeling that they`re the leader of their own mercenary company. For me, Oblivion is a game of gathering slaves and followers and finding fun things to use them for. Saving the world is a hobby I do in my spare time. Oblivion Gates are just doorways to a source of exotic slaves(Dremora). Monsters/animals/male NPCs I just enslave to breed the females(myself included as I always play a female PC). As always, feel free to ignore my request. I`m grateful for what you`ve already done.

Yeah, I know, but a gamer must not be annoyed by frenzy Plunderers trying to neutralize impossible targets.

You can change the world temperature to make people more in need of sex.

Or, since Favorites have an ini setting to obtain a permanent sex starving bonus, we may add one for Plunderers to ensure more neutralization attemtps in combat, only for them.

16 hours ago, rcy68 said:

I haven`t figured out how to make Plunder sex slaves. I`m pretty sure Plunder is broken on the current game I`m playing, as I`m not really getting any "relationship" options when i cast the plunder spell on "recruited" NPCs. So definitely starting a new game. Ugh! Setting up a new game...what a pain. Although a lot easier than Skyrim. So many MCM settings.

Wait. You play a girl. For Plunder, that means: by default, your character is straight.

Use the lever beside the Plunder Chest to change your sexual orientation.

To make a slave, like the one requested by Pirov, one in the faction must have 0 in Confidence.

Then you see in the Dispose menu, page 2: You look like a slave, now.

Damaging confidence must be done by Plunder: rape while neutralized, rape assault against a civilian target, too many times forced to sex by intimidation.

Victims having high Confidence hold grip more easily, enduring rape with few mental damage. But weak people may be crushed quickly.

The usual way to make a slave is to hire a servant then force them until their confidence is 0.

Once a slave (or being enslaved after a neutralization, if evil), then the breaking system of Plunder ("taming a slave") is very different of LST's.

The PER of the slave must be overwhelmed by:

- the number of rapes performed *and* endured in life

- the highest number of trainings with LST (human or creature), if they exist (special case, like trainers from Bravil Underground)

In other words: it's hard to make a slave accepting depravation. Pirov offers you 8000 gold for such a slave, there's a reason.

So it may be best to keep LST for breaking slaves.

5 hours ago, Spile said:

Thanks.

They add a quest item. respawn%E3%81%A8quest%20item%E3%81%AB%E3(source)

I was also suggested to flag the followers as quest objects.

I'll try either way, but that means more conditions.

That was a nice reading, thanks. Very informative. Seems like you're quite comfortable with Japanese?

So, if a single quest object in an npc's inventory would keep them from ever respawning any of their stuff, what stops you from simply giving them an invisible, totally harmless quest item whenever you recruit anyone? I think you don't need to check negative quantity or anything. Just do it unconditionally; what could go wrong?

4 hours ago, Spile said:

Wait. You play a girl. For Plunder, that means: by default, your character is straight.

Use the lever beside the Plunder Chest to change your sexual orientation.

Eh, I may play a girl with Plunder? I was done with previous character just a few days ago- that means time for new mods, so I think I'll try it with a girl instead of boy. In any case, hopefully I'll be able to give you more educated feedbacks.

15 minutes ago, Spile said:

When masturbating is not enough to fight against an unrewarding life, one has no other choice than to spread his shit on others to feel being someone?

Bah, don't feed the animals. I already reported it some time ago. I'm pretty sure he's been reported some dozen times by now.

2 hours ago, movomo said:

Seems like you're quite comfortable with Japanese?

I am. With Google I am.

No, not at all. I'm French, you know, the folks answering in French when you talk to them in English.

So, if a single quest object in an npc's inventory would keep them from ever respawning any of their stuff, what stops you from simply giving them an invisible, totally harmless quest item whenever you recruit anyone? I think you don't need to check negative quantity or anything. Just do it unconditionally; what could go wrong?

I will do, but I must be sure switching cell must not teleport all followers at once because they'd gain priority loading.

The mess if the entry is not large enough (my ideal team size is 16).

But, yeah, everything seem to go in that direction for 0.6.8.7.

Eh, I may play a girl with Plunder? I was done with previous character just a few days ago- that means time for new mods, so I think I'll try it with a girl instead of boy. In any case, hopefully I'll be able to give you more educated feedbacks.

If you play a girl, with a mind of a man, you'll face a drawback: NPCs are straight by default (another thing we could change: the default sex orientation, between straight, bisexual or homosexual). Therefore, you have to set the sexual orientation on people when they don't match (with the Dispose spell, page 3 of the Dispose Menu). By the way, this won't prevent men to courtize you because they see a girl, so indeed the default sexual orientation should be added. Then with a mere "Reset Plunder data", by using the lever, everything would be updated with time.

If you set your character as futa, Plunder will determine your sex position:

- you initiate on a girl: you are male

- you initiate on a man: you are male

- you are the partner of a girl: you're lesbian

- you're the partner of a man: you're female

- you are the partner of another futa: you're female

- you do anything (partner/initiator) with a sissy boy: you're male

(initiator: who decides sex, partner, the other chosen to have sex with)

If I could find a way to add the penis to futas without having to enable "attacking women grow penis", it would be nice...

Edit: explanations not clear enough

I realize it can be complicated to obtain satisfaction for a straight male player playing a female character, or a straight girl playing a man (honestly, I know not a case like this), if one wants to preserve the game world straight to let Plunder find couples.

After setting sexual orientation, respectively liking women or liking men, another setting could override the NPC's preference when the intent comes from the player. Ie: instead of receiving a refusal because the partner "has not the right sexual orientation", Plunder lets the courting go (to success or failure). Then, if a NPC has a story with the player, despite they are not interested in the pc's sex, they include the player character in their regular partners, eligible for deciding sex with them.

In fact, the player would become the strange partner of some NPCs, chosen by the player, without having to set sexual orientation on people manually. But it must be a separate setting to avoid some consequences coming from other mods (I think about Wild Hunt sodomizing my character on Simza's invitation, it creates a love story whose love level may be not so damaged  - I want Wild Hunt to remain straight by default after this scene and not coming up each time I visit Bravil Underground, believing I'm one of his lovers - of course it's funny, but I want to choose, as player).

Same for futa characters. What about a non-futa girl coming to the player for sex? Saphism only in this case? For a futa player character having a regular harem, I don't think it'd be very interesting to do saphism automatically with Favorites jumping on you everytime. I don't think we need another setting to qualify the type of futa liked by the player: real male, auto (Plunder's choice), or any other. The stat token "deviant" qualifies sissy boys and futas. For the later, the number of deviant tokens could determine the type of futa (and it would be visible when setting personal preferences, either for the player character or someone else).

45 minutes ago, kukenmellantuttarna said:

I think that is unique landscapes. I use better cities without the extra suburbs of the imperial city, and i get this same thing.

I disable the .esp for Imperial Island and BC works fine with Plunder for me. Thx, whoever taught me that.

I'm giving news, since I'm quite involved in my job+family right now.

I'll have time for Plunder this week-end to finish 0.687 with the precious advices of Fejeena about futanaris.

On 5/29/2019 at 2:40 AM, sunhawken said:

I get a CTD and runtime errors sometimes when using the plunder the area command.

Well I see the team's still giving trouble, then. Guess it was encumberance token.

I suppose you don't remember the runtime errors...

The CTD occured when you gave the order or after a while (your teammates were running everywhere)?

On 6/4/2019 at 11:17 PM, kukenmellantuttarna said:

I think that is unique landscapes. I use better cities without the extra suburbs of the imperial city, and i get this same thing.

Yes, I should edit the mod description to include any mod moving Sinkhole Cave, like Unique Landscapes - Imperial Isle apparently.

Actually it is an easy fix! I just now opened the plunder.esp and the xulimperialisland.esp in the construction set, and the problem is just a few landscape tear. So i opened plunder in tes4edit and removed all the landscape edits (i think they come automatic when you place tents and stuff but im not sure), and then i reloaded the game. And it all looks very nice! Only problem is a few bedrolls that come a little but under the surface of the ground, and a table and a stool by the water that is floating in the air.

I will send you the file where i removed the landscape edits and the unique landscape file. I will also try to move the stuff a litte bit up and down, but its your mod so i think you know best how you want it. But i will send all three.

Path Grid fixed?  Many people do not check and fix the path grid and then NPCs try to walk through tends, target hey and fences.

I know the path grid is wrong because I  tested a old version in CS with UL imperial isle.  I have not checked your version, maybe you have done it, then ignore my post.

!But you will never get a good path grids if you do not set UL as master file. UL changed the whole path grid around the IC.

If you load UL and Plunder in CS and fix the path grid and then delete the UL masterfiles some path grid markers will have no connection to other markers, because they are only in the UL esp but not in Vanilla Oblivion.esm.

The best would be a patch esp with Plunder and UL Masterfiles. This way there must be no two punder versions. And people who use UL and want reduce the esp can easily merge the patch esp  with the plunder esp with TES4Edit.

2 hours ago, kukenmellantuttarna said:

Hmm actually in the CS the path grid looks good. There are no nodes or lines pasing thru any tents or the fence or anything else. Theres in one that comes up to the archery range but thats the only one

On 6/7/2019 at 9:03 AM, fejeena said:

But you will never get a good path grids if you do not set UL as master file

oh sorry! i didn't see that you wrote this. i removed ul as the master. i should add it in again then i guess. if i just do it with wrye bash, would that do the trick?

another question before i do this: how do i remove grass growing inside tents and thru bedrolls? I searched on google and some people said i use the landscape editing for that. so i picked a texture with (no grass) and just clicked inside the tents to not move the ground up or down, but the grass is still growing inside the tents.

Maybe Spile can fix it, since he will be doing some stuff this weekend

If you load Plunder after UL ( That is the right load order for Lovers Mods) you have landscape tears.

Spoiler

Plunder with UL

If the Plunder landscape is not delete.

Pl3.jpg

Pl4.jpg

################################################################################

But the path grid "bugs" you have also with vanilla.

Here Plunder with vanilla.

Pl1.jpg

Pl2.jpg

You must delete Imperial City cells in Plunder that are used by UL ( you delete only the changed landscape. no otherthings. )

Then the game will load the UL landscape .... and Plunder will not overwrite it.

Spoiler

Here UL (green) and the 10 Plunder cells.

The red X are changed landscape

the red O are no landscape changes, only path grid or objects.

pl5.jpg

And I do not know how to delete landscape in CS.

With TES4Edit it is easy.

pl6.jpg

After you have delete the landscape you load UL and plunder in CS and move objects above the ground and fix path grids.

Then you save.

Then you remove the UL masterfile ( WryeBash, Gecko or TES4Edit)  !!! But that can delete some pathgrid connections  !!!! From vanilla/Plunder  to UL  path grid.

As I said, the best is a patch esp with UL masterfile.

That add UL landscape.

And the  UL path grids  with Plunder changes.

And the Punder objects that are  below the ground  with UL, moved up.

The patch can be used with all Plunder versions. Only if outside the Sinkhole cave new things are added or reference are changed we need a new patch.

1 hour ago, kukenmellantuttarna said:

another question before i do this: how do i remove grass growing inside tents and thru bedrolls? I searched on google and some people said i use the landscape editing for that. so i picked a texture with (no grass) and just clicked inside the tents to not move the ground up or down, but the grass is still growing inside the tents.

You use a ground texture without grass

Most textures you have twice . there are "no grass" textures  .  name with NoGrass at the end.

And some dirt , stone , lava, sand ... textures are without grass  but the name has no "NoGrass" ending. So it is hard the find the right textures without in-game tests.

You select such a texture and "overwrite" the grass texture.

!!! But often  you still see grass. You must overwrite the grass texture in a "large" area around the spot you want to change.

You use the right mouse button ( the left move the landsape )

Best for roads in a "grass" land.

First a very wide line with the NoGrass version of the texture, then the road-stone texure in the middle of the no-grass path.
So you have left and right of the road the NoGrass texture and no fucking grass is on your road.

#############################################

Here the grass texture in the camp

1) TerrainHDGrass01SU

And if you sort the textures you have the NOGrass version right below

2) TerrainHDGrass01SUNoGrass

PL7.jpg

And you set (3) Max Opacity to 100

So the texture is not merged with the existing texture. 

With 50 setting you merge two textures 50/50

I do not know if the dirt texture is without grass. There is no "NoGrass" version

Pl8.jpg