12 hours ago, Fienyx said:

For Excitement, Why not make it based off your major skills? Most people choose major skills that reflect their character, so it would then also reflect the things that excite them.

If there's a way, why not.

11 hours ago, rcy68 said:

I use Better Cities, not for any changes to the landscape, but for the added NPCs. Cyrodil is a big ghost town without BC. But the camp at sinkhole conflicts with BC(I assume BC is the mod that causes the tents and fields added to the sinkhole camp to appear underground). So, could there be a patch or something disabling that one area(around sinkhole) from being changed by BC? I really don`t want to lose all the extra NPCs by disabling BC. If not, then everyone has to choose between the two mods, and for me, Plunder would lose. That would suck, as your mod seems very interesting. Raising an army of plunderers to follow me, raping, enslaving and pillaging as we go, is just what I`ve been looking for. I`ll save the world, but there`s a price. My PC demands many pretty things(young, attractive, fertile women) as payment for going to war with a Daedric Prince. My PC is not a Saint. She demands payment for such a Herculean task. That`s how I rationalize the "Hero" being such a merciless slaver. Losing an entire generation or two of females is a small price to pay to avoid the end of the world. They`re not dead, and once broken and trained, are quite happy serving their Mistress.                                       But, anyway...a patch would be nice. But regardless of whether it happens or not, all your time and effort in making this mod is greatly appreciated. And that goes for all modders, as well. Especially fejeena! You ARE a Saint. A wonderfully perverted Saint. ;)

Thank you.

But, you know, Plunder can lose.

Nevertheless, I'm almost certain version 0.7 will throw away Sinkhole and anything there. But this is not for now, since the concept of Base of Operations is a sklunder one (you choose where you want your base, with the three required containers) and a way must be found out for plunderers, since they have no package. It's faisible, though, you should way this version if you want to keep Better Cities.

Evolution of the 0.676 about Love:

1. Desire (Continence/Receptivity have not changed)

Favorite cannot have a Disposition different to 100 with the player when calculating desire for them.

ElseIf(looker.GetFactionRank PlunderFaction == 5 && candidate == playerRef)
    Let iDesire := 100

2. Orgasm in love: big changes...

First, the dual enjoyment is detailed and thrown to the log (if you try to diagnose why it is so bad with your wife... that's my case in-game).

; get the absolute excitent
  Let value1 := Call PlunderFncCalcSlope (Call PlunderFncExcitationGet initiator), gain
  Let value2 := Call PlunderFncCalcSlope (Call PlunderFncExcitationGet partner), gain
  Let value1 := Rand value1, 0
  Let value2 := Rand value2, 0
  ; the enjoyment of sex (0 - 10):
  Let value1 := (value1 + ((Call PlunderFncSexNeedGet initiator) / 2) + value2 + ((Call PlunderFncSexNeedGet initiator) /2)) / 5
  Let i := value1
  Call PlunderFncLog "Orgasm between " + $initiator + " and " + $partner + " sex enjoyment is " + $i
  ; added to the enjoyment of love (-3 - +8):
  Let value2 := ((Call PlunderFncGetDesire partner initiator) + (Call PlunderFncGetDesire initiator partner) - PlunderData.paramPrimeDesire - PlunderData.paramLessDesire) / 15 + (Rand -2, 2)
  Let i := value2
  Call PlunderFncLog "Orgasm between " + $initiator + " and " + $partner + " love enjoyment is " + $i
  Let i := value1 + value2

The absolute Excitment is now random on the resulting slope (softer effect on the enjoyment of sex).

The enjoyment of love is superior (divided by 15 instead of 20) and a small random number is added, from -2 to +2

Jealousy is now spiked.

If(other == 0)
      Continue
    ElseIf Eval(PlunderLov.vStories[i+2] < -25)
      Continue
    ; - Favorites are not jealous (we assume the player neither)
    ElseIf(other.GetFactionRank PlunderFaction == 5 || other == playerRef)
      Continue
    EndIf
    ; - deteriorate external loves (even if they are not "loves")
    Let love := 0 - (Rand 0, gain)
    If Eval(-1 < ar_Find other vActors); lovers is present
      Let love -= (other.GetDetectionLevel partner)
    EndIf
    If(love < 0)
      Call PlunderFncStoryMod PlunderLov.vStories[i] PlunderLov.vStories[i+1] love
    EndIf

Jealousy as no more effect when Love is below -25

The amount of love damaged by jealousy is random on the range of *half* the gain obtained during sex.

Since we have better progression in love, jealousy progression is also better (or worse).

Well, I decided to just start a new game, without BC, so I could give Plunder a chance and try to figure it out. Your descriptions and instructions are kinda hard to figure out, for me, since I`m not that tech savvy. One thing I have figured out, though, is that the jealousy mechanic is damn inconvenient for a slaver, as slaves are broken with sex. But I guess that makes sense. What normal woman can love a slaver? But anyway...was wondering if there was something you could do in regards to enslaved guards. I use Immoral Guards mod, and I make a point of collecting all the NPCs(guardswomen) added by that mod with LST method. As things stand now, it seems I need to keep them away from sinkhole, since they "ruin the mood" by being around. AND they aggro on the plunderers.                   Speaking of plunderers, be nice to make ANYONE a plunderer. I`m not really interested in "companions", as defined by your mod. In my mind, the npcs I "recruit"(with LST, Plunder or followers) are corrupted more and more by the constant sex(the constant flood of endorphins released by countless orgasms gradually changes their brain chemistry), eventually becoming insatiable nymphomanics who worship their Mistress/Master. Maybe a way to erode away their Responsibility? That`d be real handy. Goodie-Goodies won`t thrive under my leadership.                                  And another thing, be nice to be able to eventually turn the tables on Mysti, and take over leadership from her. She may be very powerful, but the PC is the "Chosen One". Being fearful of and subservient to some bitter Dunmer bitch doesn`t really fit, in my opinion. I feel the same way about Bravil Underground. The PC should ultimately take over, being the most powerful person alive, and all. I mean, the PC could kill and/or enslave everyone in Cyrodil and becomes the leader of every guild. Hell, it annoys me that in the end, they don`t make me Emperor/Empress. Being Sheogorath doesn`t interest me at all, and I would flat out refuse to accept it. Being driven more and more insane is not appealing.                Ah, rambling...it always creeps into my posts. Sorry. Feel free to just ignore all this, and do your mod however you want. It`s your mod, after all, so I won`t mind. Keep up the good work.                                               I nearly forgot to ask...When updating to a new version, do I overwrite the last version, or replace it?

Don't worry about the ramble, I'm like this myself.

To update, just erase the files with the ones in the archive. Check in Wrye Bash (use auto-lock feature to maintain load order).

Jealousy is for *LOVE*. Let's recapitulate. There's a certain number of sex types, I mean types of sex to performed:

0 = a NPC is merely moving to something or someone

1 = a NPC decides the fate of a neutralized target

2 = a NPC masturbates, either by going to a bed, a couple making love or by standing where they are (I will add there a case for Favorites masturbating in the harem later)

3 = someone asks someone else to have casual sex (using the love rules)

4 = someone wants to tell their desire to another, may lead to casual sex

5 = the partner of sex is a tamed slave, this is called "evil sex" because it may look as a rape, but not understood as a rape (usually destroys love, without consequences)

6 = null move (unused)

7 = forced sex by intimidation, usually used by a Plunderer on a Servant or a non tamed slave (follow your Plunderers at 11PM, when they drink around the pit at Sinkhole)

8 = the common rape your intuition draws in your mind, victims tries to defend

9 = combat rape, like the one you have in Lovers Rapers, except the victim is neutralized and remains neutralized between gang turns

Sex types greater than 6 are understood as crime.

Therefore, no jealousy with slaves. But any possible love is utterly destroyed (in Dispose Menu page 3 you read: your relation is broken with...).

There still is a possibility to fall in love with a slave, but, clearly, you are not involved in their demise and misery.

Something is wrong with Immoral Guards, then. LST is very clear: Aggression is reset to 5.

I think you saw forced sex and the former guard didn't comply, leading to a like-brawl.

Other thing: Plunderers are aggro. It's common to see them kill a levyman who had the very bad idea to cast a spell on the back of a Plunderer.

You have to figure out how to manage this kind of situation.

If you want Plunderers, then convert them. It's better. (or cheat, after all, setav responsibility 0 is a way)

But you should not look down on Companions. I use them to accompany me in towns (the last time I kept Plunderers with me, the scene turned to mess in Leyawiin and I spent one hour to resolve it, even brought back a guard cuirass to her rightful owner...).

However, you'll have to make imaginary efforts to see in Plunderers worshippers.

What you say about Mysti was scheduled until version 0.6. Once you completed all her quests by buying furniture, she turned enemy and was starting to exterminate the world by turning anybody in a soulless copy (like your double in the Grove of Reflection), "dusk damned" forced to live under "the roses of Azura". You guess a bit the plan of Mysti by talking to her, especially after you kill Mankar Camoran (and you guess something is very wrong: you are... financing Mysti in fact!). All of this is discontinued (even the Winged Twilights).

I stopped precisely of the mess with Better Cities and the likes : I was modifying the existing world and it's not acceptable. And, as you see, we are far from sex relations and sex life. So I made a choice.

To update to 0.68 from 0.67 or less:

A wall of CTDs might await you. Here is how to bypass it:
1. first, before upgrading Plunder, go to a secure cell (empty, mostly) and make a temporary save, in case, then quit
2. update your files, then load your game and exit your secure cell until you autosave, now quit your game again

> if you have MessageLogger, it will complain that variables are missing - that's fine, we just need to reload
3. launch Oblivion again, you may issue one CTD by wandering, it should not repeat though, so just reload again and you're done
4. if you have members in your faction, you're not done at all:
    - return to your secure cell and call your members, let them clean of their stuff (wait 3 sec / member, so if you have 40 members = 120 sec)

>by cleaning, I mean: if they have tokens, those must adapt to the new version, you merely have to wait
    - now exit your secure cell and let the game autosave, your members are following you

> if you crash in the next step, you can restart from this point
    - do not tell your members to retreat, go to Sinkhole, wait 10 seconds, then tell them to return to their duties
    - like above, you can then have a last CTD, just reload and you're done

You should not brute-force your update (by issueing CTD after CTD while changing cell, hoping they vanish).

A CTD in a Bastion:

There's one CTD I can't fight, appearing during conversion of an enemy "stuffed".

As I say in the mod description, take your time.

> converting a "stuffed" enemy with leveled lists full of scripted/lit/heavy niffed items in a heavy area is hazardous
  > I succeeded to convert 18 stuffed OOO enemies in two rows, but had to do it *slowly*, other wise: CTD at the sixth or seventh.

> that means: I waited the guy to get up, wait 3-4 secs, then proceeded to the next

This is really a question of stuff. Having people around, raping neutralized or wandering a lot has no impact.

So, what is the range(distance) for an npc to seek out a relationship with another npc? I`m asking, because I was at Weynon Priory, and saw the dark elf who works there start walking down the road towards the Imperial City. I followed him, and got over halfway to the Imperial City before saying "fuck it", and returning to what I was doing. That seems way too far to travel for him to probably get rejected and walk all the way back. And that`s just if he was going to the Imperial City. He may have been heading to Bruma, or Anvil. I don`t know.                                             Next up, my plunderers seem to get easily distracted whenever I stop moving. They`ll wander off, looking for an npc to talk to, even though no one is in sight(the dunmer from Weynon Priory comes to mind), and won`t follow me anymore(the text in upper left telling me what they`re doing disappears before I can read all of it, which isn`t your mods' fault, I know). I can cast plunder spell and call them back, but it doesn`t always work, so then I have to find them, cast plunder on them, order them to wait(because the game has them set to follow, even though they aren`t), then cast plunder on them again and order them to follow, which they do, until I stop moving again, and they get distracted...again. And I have to call them...again. Etc., etc., etc. Really gets old fast. It ends with me just sending them back to camp and going on alone. And I have no plans on taking them with me anymore.                  Mysti and the traders...I need to get all the traders up to 3000 septims before the mod progresses to the next stage, and Mysti will discuss slaves and the docks. No problem, except to do that, I need to sell each one of them over 200 items, one at a time. If I want to get credit for selling, say, 10 beers, I have to sell them 1 at a time, instead of all at once. That`s well over 1000 individual transactions. Oh, and the first item I sell never counts towards raising their money total, each time I trade with them. Working for progression is fine, but this is just sadistically tedious. "click on beer. move slider down to 1. click ok. click yes. click on beer. move slider down to 1. click ok. click yes. click on beer...etc., etc, etc. Wouldn`t be so bad if I could sell 10 beers at once, and get credit for selling 10 beers, instead of just 1. I`m guessing that getting that to happen might not be as easy as it sounds, so that`s just the way it has to be. Unless it is as easy as it sounds, and you are a masochist who enjoys being tortured with tedium. And if that`s your kink, then fine. I`ll just have to endure it. But if it`s not, PLEASE change it. You`re killin' me!                    Please tell me that using that conversation wheel thing isn`t necessary to eventually get a woman to have sex with/love my PC. Because I never, EVER use it. I just bribe people into liking me. So my Persuasion(or whatever it`s called) skill never goes up, because "fuck that wheel". I hate it. I`d rather try to pick a master lock at level 1 than use it. But if you love the wheel, and want it to play a part in your mod, that`s fine. You be you. It`s your mod.                          And lastly(I think), whenever I try to neutralize someone, I end up beating them to death before I can get all their armor off, practically every time. It may be because I trained my hand-to-hand skill up too high, or maybe it`s because I`m low level, so they`re low level and extra squishy, or a combination of the two. I don`t know. So far, I`ve only been able to get 2 things unequipped before they die. But I did manage to beat down a conjurer. But all I had to unequip(hmm...the site spell checker says unequip is misspelled, but it`s not) was her dagger and robes. I`m gonna stop punching people for awhile and then try again when the enemies are tougher, and see if that works. But my strength will be higher, then, so I might have screwed myself with the journeyman level hand-to-hand skill at level 5.                                        Let me be perfectly clear, that I`m not bitching at you about this stuff. I`m just pointing out a few things that don`t seem "right" to me, with the intention of helping you improve your mod. I could be wrong, and it`s all exactly the way you want it to be. In which case, ignore all this. No problem. OR it could be my mod set-up is off and causing problems. Regardless, I appreciate your efforts making such a complex(to a layman like me, it seems complex) mod for such an old game. I really, really do. Thanks alot. I`m looking forward to see how this ends up when it`s finished.                      <sigh> I just remembered something else I wanted to ask. Currently I have no "servant" level people(I haven`t had the heart to demote anyone. Everyone there already hates me, so far. I haven`t managed to cultivate a positive relationship with ANYONE, except for the weapon trader. And I think that`s mostly because my PC is female and he`s a dog). Do servants work the fields? Because no one is going near the fields, so far. Or do I have to do that myself? Not that that`d be a problem. I`m just curious.                 Crap! One last thing. I promise. If I neutralize a Daedra in Oblivion, and enslave it, or make it a plunderer, can it pass through the gate? Daedra I enslave with LST can`t. They refuse to follow me out, and show up dead where the gate was when I close it. I really wanna come back with a string of Daedra sluts in tow. Spoils of war, and all that. Plus they can cast Furo Trap in combat. Love that spell. If only they could cast Estrus, too. That`d be awesome. Speaking of Estrus, could you maybe make Sklunderers(?) cast Estrus in Skyrim? Excellent spell to take women out of the fight without killing them, and lasts long enough so that the PC can deal with them at his/her leisure, afterwards. OK, I`m DONE. Finally. Hope I didn`t cause you eye strain reading all this. I honestly do TRY to keep these posts short. But I fail...alot. They`re actually getting longer.

One last thing. I promise. If I neutralize a Daedra in Oblivion, and enslave it, or make it a plunderer, can it pass through the gate? Daedra I enslave with LST can`t. They refuse to follow me out,

No they can not follow you.  Most NPCs with no names are from level list and are set to "No Low Level Processing". 

That means their AI packages are only calculated if the player is in the same cell.
When you go to the Oblivion gate the game stops to calculated what the NPC is doing. So he can not follow you.

That's why I always say "Do not enslave NPCs with no names , like Bandits, Marauders, Necromancers, ... Daedra. "

Another problem is they are set to respawn. So it you go and let them wait 3 days they are gone. After 3 days the game delete the NPC.

There is a option in the LST setting to create a copy of the enslaved NPC.

This setting will "kill" the original NPC ( if he/she has "No Low Level Processing" ) and create a NPC copy/double with all the item of the original NPC.

10 hours ago, rcy68 said:

So, what is the range(distance) for an npc to seek out a relationship with another npc? I`m asking, because I was at Weynon Priory, and saw the dark elf who works there start walking down the road towards the Imperial City. I followed him, and got over halfway to the Imperial City before saying "fuck it", and returning to what I was doing. That seems way too far to travel for him to probably get rejected and walk all the way back. And that`s just if he was going to the Imperial City. He may have been heading to Bruma, or Anvil. I don`t know.  

No range at all. People are moving. Eronor catched a female folk in the area you were before arriving to Weynon Priory and decided to go see her.

That changes his habit. Usually, he builds a relation with Nardhil, who tends the horses just nearby.

That makes me remember Alessia Caro wanting to have sex with her husband while she was in Chorrol.

Next up, my plunderers seem to get easily distracted whenever I stop moving. They`ll wander off, looking for an npc to talk to, even though no one is in sight(the dunmer from Weynon Priory comes to mind), and won`t follow me anymore(the text in upper left telling me what they`re doing disappears before I can read all of it, which isn`t your mods' fault, I know). I can cast plunder spell and call them back, but it doesn`t always work, so then I have to find them, cast plunder on them, order them to wait(because the game has them set to follow, even though they aren`t), then cast plunder on them again and order them to follow, which they do, until I stop moving again, and they get distracted...again. And I have to call them...again. Etc., etc., etc. Really gets old fast. It ends with me just sending them back to camp and going on alone. And I have no plans on taking them with me anymore. 

You did make me worry hard....

Plunderers have no reason to abandon you. They wander when you have sex, but they should return once you're done. I couldn't believe what you wrote, so I tested it just right now and members come back after sex, but wander while you have sex.

There's something wrong. Could you show me your load order? I wonder whether one of your mods is fighting against Plunder to make your plunderer moving...

Second thing, but this is not really related to your problem, calling members works, but can be very long if you call plenty of people. Moreover, they have 11% chance to refuse for the moment, because they figured to be too busy. At the end, they will eventually come.

Mysti and the traders...I need to get all the traders up to 3000 septims before the mod progresses to the next stage, and Mysti will discuss slaves and the docks. No problem, except to do that, I need to sell each one of them over 200 items, one at a time. If I want to get credit for selling, say, 10 beers, I have to sell them 1 at a time, instead of all at once. That`s well over 1000 individual transactions. Oh, and the first item I sell never counts towards raising their money total, each time I trade with them. Working for progression is fine, but this is just sadistically tedious. "click on beer. move slider down to 1. click ok. click yes. click on beer. move slider down to 1. click ok. click yes. click on beer...etc., etc, etc. Wouldn`t be so bad if I could sell 10 beers at once, and get credit for selling 10 beers, instead of just 1. I`m guessing that getting that to happen might not be as easy as it sounds, so that`s just the way it has to be. Unless it is as easy as it sounds, and you are a masochist who enjoys being tortured with tedium. And if that`s your kink, then fine. I`ll just have to endure it. But if it`s not, PLEASE change it. You`re killin' me!

Yeah, it gives this impression. But if you play normal, plundering dungeons, you easily succeed the quest after a while.

Nevertheless you have a shortcut: kill all traders, except Mysti. Then go pillage your local mage guild and sell the loot to Mysti.

I also recommend you to use: https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/12859

Please tell me that using that conversation wheel thing isn`t necessary to eventually get a woman to have sex with/love my PC. Because I never, EVER use it. I just bribe people into liking me. So my Persuasion(or whatever it`s called) skill never goes up, because "fuck that wheel". I hate it. I`d rather try to pick a master lock at level 1 than use it. But if you love the wheel, and want it to play a part in your mod, that`s fine. You be you. It`s your mod.

Disposition is the base of Desire. Forget about Speechcraft, it is not used at all.

You can use the wheel, bribe or use illusion magic. Sometimes, you even don't need to change the disposition of a NPC.

I remember arriving at the Brina Cross Inn for the Anvil Recommendation and Arielle Jurard jumped on me to tell me her desire (because we're faction mates). I refused, so she tried with the owner of the inn.

And lastly(I think), whenever I try to neutralize someone, I end up beating them to death before I can get all their armor off, practically every time. It may be because I trained my hand-to-hand skill up too high, or maybe it`s because I`m low level, so they`re low level and extra squishy, or a combination of the two. I don`t know. So far, I`ve only been able to get 2 things unequipped before they die. But I did manage to beat down a conjurer. But all I had to unequip(hmm...the site spell checker says unequip is misspelled, but it`s not) was her dagger and robes. I`m gonna stop punching people for awhile and then try again when the enemies are tougher, and see if that works. But my strength will be higher, then, so I might have screwed myself with the journeyman level hand-to-hand skill at level 5.

And what's your game difficulty?

If you are below 50% game difficulty, your damage is multiplied accordingly. Also your fists damage, then.

Remember that neutralization can cut down powerful enemies and then override your game difficulty.

For example, in the quest For Azura in Bravil Underground, I usually neutralize the vampire hunters (however, if I kill them then, it is considered as a crime).

Let me be perfectly clear, that I`m not bitching at you about this stuff. I`m just pointing out a few things that don`t seem "right" to me, with the intention of helping you improve your mod. I could be wrong, and it`s all exactly the way you want it to be. In which case, ignore all this. No problem. OR it could be my mod set-up is off and causing problems. Regardless, I appreciate your efforts making such a complex(to a layman like me, it seems complex) mod for such an old game. I really, really do. Thanks alot. I`m looking forward to see how this ends up when it`s finished.

Well, I thought over the Better Cities issue and your words about it.

Maybe should I remove all things outside Sinkhole and create more areas underground to hold the archery range, the new camp, the fields...

In fact, like Bravil Underground. Compatibility will be solved.

<sigh> I just remembered something else I wanted to ask. Currently I have no "servant" level people(I haven`t had the heart to demote anyone. Everyone there already hates me, so far. I haven`t managed to cultivate a positive relationship with ANYONE, except for the weapon trader. And I think that`s mostly because my PC is female and he`s a dog). Do servants work the fields? Because no one is going near the fields, so far. Or do I have to do that myself? Not that that`d be a problem. I`m just curious.

For me, Servants are mistakes when you are recruiting the person, but you still should be able for the following reasons:

- you want to create a slave from a servant

- you want to have field workers when you arrive at Sinkhole (you have to buy the fields from Mysti)

- you want to remove one particular NPC from their location on the world because they are in danger and want them preserved (you can, later, dismiss your servant)

Mysti's the one responsible. You have no idea how she forces the other traders to dislike you once you leave the Depot.

Thanksfully, you can reason some traders to like you:

- if you are a girl, Arius will tend to paternalize you

- if you force Arius to take the courage to see one last time Caraslma, he'll understand his cowardice and see you as a real friend

- if you play an orc and are correct with Worka, she'll remain neutral to you

- if you play a male orc, you can even fuch with her and becoming close to her

- Leuvia will tend to like you if you do your job, ie: sell your items

- Pirov will propose you a quest, if you succeed he'll like you (but be rationale on his proposition - what could he gives you as "alchemist"?)

- Mysti will hate you constantly

Crap! One last thing. I promise. If I neutralize a Daedra in Oblivion, and enslave it, or make it a plunderer, can it pass through the gate? Daedra I enslave with LST can`t. They refuse to follow me out, and show up dead where the gate was when I close it. I really wanna come back with a string of Daedra sluts in tow. Spoils of war, and all that. Plus they can cast Furo Trap in combat. Love that spell. If only they could cast Estrus, too. That`d be awesome. Speaking of Estrus, could you maybe make Sklunderers(?) cast Estrus in Skyrim? Excellent spell to take women out of the fight without killing them, and lasts long enough so that the PC can deal with them at his/her leisure, afterwards. OK, I`m DONE. Finally. Hope I didn`t cause you eye strain reading all this. I honestly do TRY to keep these posts short. But I fail...alot. They`re actually getting longer.

1. Oblivion is tedious and any follower mod is facing oddities when switching from Oblivion to Tamriel.

You may end up to see one of your follower resetted to their base actor. You diagnose this end by losing your companion while inside Oblivion: you have no idea where he/she goes. Then, unmistakely, the companion will be reset once you exit Oblivion.

To fight this bug:

- save before entering Oblivion

- make sure everyone follow you to the Sigil Stone (and, even then, the bug may still happen - why one follower instead another? I don't know)

- or, do the Oblivion gate alone, leaving your followers holding the position (or waiting at ease) around the gate

2. Like Fejeena says, you have to manually duplicate a LST slave. With Plunder, this thing is handled automatically, even with the LST spell (when casted on a neutralized target).

You will have no problem to convert Dremoras. I have some. They will follow you outside Oblivion and act like any other member.

> nevertheless, followers switching worlds take more time to return to you, I don't want to force anything here

Since they are duplicates, they will be destroyed by Plunder once they die.

Your dremora sluts won't have a voice, though, because there's none in vanilla game.

But daedra sluts...? You cannot convert creatures. Only NPCs.

3. Estrus and the likes require a liaison mod: a mod adding the related spell, in any way possible.

Or do it manually with the console?

On 4/29/2019 at 10:41 PM, kevinwulf said:

Just wanted to say thanks for implementing the new features. The marry ini file appears to be working great. Loving this mod.

KevinWulf, I thought on something while visiting Bleaker Way and seeing the patriarch having love with her daughter.

Do you think we should add special numbers to randomize the love amount?

I don't know how you proceed, but I was annoyed to put a love amount.

We could do:

set PlunderMarry.love   to 123

and have this interpreted as:

- this is greater than 100, then this is a request to a random number

- the 2 will mean: the minimum, as tens (20 then)

- the 3 will mean: the maximum as tens (30 then)

and the result will be a random number between 20 and 30.

What do you think?

Thanks for the reply(s). I haven`t figured out multi-quotes(being a caveman, and all), so I`ll do this without them using spacing and in order.                             The range for thing for npcs speaking with other npcs was just me worrying about them. I`m a softy, and hate to see npcs die without good reason. There are just so few of them. And I worry an npc won`t be where I need them to be for a quest. That`s all.                                                                    Wandering plunderers: Ah. Didn`t know they had right of refusual when called. I`ll keep that in mind. Nor did I notice it was when I was having sex that they`d wander off. I`ll try taking them out again and pay closer attention to them. As for mod list, copy/paste is the only way I could pull that off(I`ve seen people explain how to create a .txt file but it always goes over my head), and I`m not doing that since using "spoiler" is another mystery to me. I equate all that stuff as being the modern equivalent of your grandma not being able to set the time on her VCR.                                                                 Selling to the traders: Thanks for the link. That mod is gonna be really handy. And it`s small and seemingly simple, which is a big plus. Not only am I a caveman, but my computer is a dinosaur. I don`t wanna kill the traders, even though their dicks. Kinda cheaty. Don`t get me wrong, I always cheat, but I try to keep it to a minimum. So I`ll just suck it up and power through. But man, I hate selling to those Master level pricks.                                             Disposition and not Speechcraft. Excellent. You probably mentioned that in the mod description, somewhere, but your explanations are difficult to figure out, sometimes, so my eyes were probably glazed over when I read it. Some of it is kinda technical(caveman), and combined with English not being your strong suit...stuff goes over my head.(Not a complaint, most of the world doesn`t speak English)                       Game difficulty...didn`t even think of that. Mine`s set to default. I`ll play around with it. Better option than what I was trying. I`d hit the "~" key and "resethealth" on someone I wanted to neutralize. But I hate using console commands. Except for resurrecting npcs that get caught in the crossfire, sometimes. Too few of them to waste.                                                                 As for Better Cities...I do miss the extra npcs, but I like the camp outside  sinkhole. Bravil Underground is so dark and dank. Could use more big, 2 bedroll tents, though. I collect npcs(followers/slaves/plunderers) like Pokemon. But a LARGE barracks underground, with LOTS of bedrolls would be nice. Or maybe several mid-sized barracks, so there isn`t too many npcs in one cell. Although I do have that mage tower way up north near Bruma from the DLC. I do tend to fill it up pretty quickly, though. I have alot of mods that add followers and ones that add pretty npcs to enslave. By the way, I hate that deadly pit trap in the dungeon. Makes me nervous whenever I`m in there.                                                               Oh, so servants do work the fields. Cool. and as for Mysti...I wanna enslave and break her soooo badly. The bitch.                                                  Clone the Dremora(when I said Daedra, I meant Dremora. I call all Oblivion natives Daedra), and all`s good? Cool. Although I thought I always turn on the clone feature at the beginning of the game. Gonna have to check that. Thanks fejeena. I`m such a huge fanboy of yours, by the way. You`re always patient, helpful and still here after all this time. You walk on water, as far as I`m concerned. AAAAAAND I love your mod contributions. The fejeena editions for the dogs and horses, especially. The face-hugger rats are cool, too. You`re a Goddess among mortals.             You seem pretty alright, too, Spile.  :)  Thanks again for the reply.

I'm starting (at last) to become happy with Blunder.

Things are not exactly finished and I hope I'll find a way to tell "warning, converting this guy may lead to CTD, because..."

This is the only thing which worry me (or I'm obsessed with it, maybe).

On 5/2/2019 at 6:29 PM, rcy68 said:

The range for thing for npcs speaking with other npcs was just me worrying about them. I`m a softy, and hate to see npcs die without good reason. There are just so few of them. And I worry an npc won`t be where I need them to be for a quest. That`s all.

What you say about Eronor is an entire topic, in my opinion.

Just now, I was doing the quest for the Gray Prince.

I read "Lord Lovidicus wants to rape Sylvan Archermer". I had one in my team (OOO's leveled NPC) at this moment, so I said: well, the guy is behind a closed door, let's just trick him by going to the catacombs and hope he comes in our arms. Cleared the catacomb, no Lord Lovidicus... Went back to the main level, grab the journal, still no Lord Lovidicus...!

As always, I started panicking, fearing Plunder was for something in this oddity. Opened the console, prid 38edf, getDisabled? No. What?!

So I saved and type player.moveto 38edf...

I was teleported outside, in the middle of a battle between Lord Lovidicus against the OOO's Sylvan, just before the castle. My trick has lured him outside.

And was it bad? I don't think so.

EDIT: but this is bad for me to say this kind of things above: Plunder excludes from Sex AI anyone following you, like the Sylvan Archermer mentionned - people will believe I don't even know my own mod...

More critical, I had a similar experience with Baurus, in the sewers.

You don't know it, but Plunder forbids Essential characters to rape someone or to masturbate, precisely because of quests. They can make love, though.

So I followed Baurus through the sewers. We were both gaining Excitation/Sex Need due to the kills on mudcrabs, everything was going fine.

I let him enter the cell to meet the sponsor, while going up to cover him.

The meeting started, I dropped myself in a corner, the neck of the sponsor in my crosshair, ready to kill him at the first false movement.

And... and I read: "Barus is restrained to masturbate"! Like above with Lovidicus: sudden panic. The reason was: Baurus stopped to be essential once he entered the cell.

Baurus got up his chair. But... the sponsor started telling things I never heard since I play Oblivion! "Sit down!" and so on. I was confused!

Baurus left, the sponsor turned mad, pursuing him outside the cell. I dealt the two guards, going on his tail, already confident in the idea to fix Plunder and reload.

I don't know where Baurus went, but he disappeared. The sponsor, however, made circles outside, trying to flee me. I neutralized him, then killed him.

And the quest advanced as okay. Later, Baurus was at Cloud Ruler Temple. So, everything was fine at the end and I wondered on this experience. Was it bad or right?

I think Plunder likes to set up pranks like that. And I don't think it's a bad thing, especially because we are so used to the game and its quests.

I first saw this mod now and just read all the comments! Nice that new mods are still coming! It looks really cool i will try it this weekend i think.

Another thing you wrote, because i am very slowly working on a mod of my own. You wrote this: " Plunder also randomizes (a bit) the Personality attribute to avoid seeing the same number for everyone" do you mean that all npcs in the game have the same Personality? I havent checked, but i was a little worried that it might be like that. Because the mod i am working on is using the different personality of the npcs.

On 5/2/2019 at 8:41 PM, Spile said:

KevinWulf, I thought on something while visiting Bleaker Way and seeing the patriarch having love with her daughter.

Do you think we should add special numbers to randomize the love amount? 

Personally, I just kind of set them all to a default of 50 except when the relationship is "loveless" in which case I set it to 5, e.g. a few married people are having affairs so I set the marry partner to 5 and the affair partner to 50. Am I right in thinking this basically results in either a big bonus or a small bonus to desire calculations? To be honest, I haven't had a huge amount of time lately to play so I can't say for sure if this actually works. I did manage a couple of hours of play and saw that the relationships were set up correctly and the couple of times a relevant NPC triggered they did go off to the pre-set partner so I just figured it was working well enough but that could have just been chance. In regards to randomizing the numbers in the file I suppose that depends on whether or not you plan on circulating a largely populated preset marry ini file with the mod. Personally, I'm trying to dodge the random element with that file so I probably wouldn't use it myself.

On 5/4/2019 at 7:33 AM, kukenmellantuttarna said:

I first saw this mod now and just read all the comments! Nice that new mods are still coming! It looks really cool i will try it this weekend i think.

Another thing you wrote, because i am very slowly working on a mod of my own. You wrote this: " Plunder also randomizes (a bit) the Personality attribute to avoid seeing the same number for everyone" do you mean that all npcs in the game have the same Personality? I havent checked, but i was a little worried that it might be like that. Because the mod i am working on is using the different personality of the npcs.

Thank you, I admire your courage to have read all the comments with such a mess while Plunder was doing its first steps on LoversLab.

The randomization of Personality occurs only in Desire Calculation. The majority of people have 30, 40 or 50 Personality. After a while, you've got tired to see the same numbers and this is bad for desire (better to have slight differences anytime).

Here you go for your mod, if you need inspiration:

; - - - 4. PER diff - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
  Let valueLooker := attribute
  Let valueCandidate := candidate.GetAV Personality
  ; - randomize a bit Personality to avoid round numbers always and always
  If(looker != playerRef && valueLooker % 10 == 0)
    Let i := (rand 1 18) - 9
    If(i == 0)
      If(GetRandomPercent < 50)
        Let i := -9
      Else
        Let i := 9
      EndIf
    EndIf
    Let valueLooker += i
    If(valueLooker < 1)
      Let valueLooker := 1
    ElseIf(valueLooker > 100)
      Let valueLooker := 100
    EndIf
    looker.ForceAV Personality valueLooker
  EndIf
  If(candidate != playerRef && valueCandidate % 10 == 0)
    Let i := (rand 1 18) - 9
    If(i == 0)
      If(GetRandomPercent < 50)
        Let i := -9
      Else
        Let i := 9
      EndIf
    EndIf
    Let valueCandidate += i
    If(valueCandidate < 1)
      Let valueCandidate := 1
    ElseIf(valueCandidate > 100)
      Let valueCandidate := 100
    EndIf
    candidate.ForceAV Personality valueCandidate
  EndIf
  Let valueDiff := valueLooker - valueCandidate
  Let valueDiff := abs valueDiff
  Let iDesire -= valueDiff
  If(bOutput && valueDiff > 0)
    PrintC " * personality diff. (%0.f and %.0f) -%.0f = %.0f" valueLooker valueCandidate valueDiff iDesire
  EndIf

14 hours ago, kevinwulf said:

Personally, I just kind of set them all to a default of 50 except when the relationship is "loveless" in which case I set it to 5, e.g. a few married people are having affairs so I set the marry partner to 5 and the affair partner to 50. Am I right in thinking this basically results in either a big bonus or a small bonus to desire calculations? To be honest, I haven't had a huge amount of time lately to play so I can't say for sure if this actually works. I did manage a couple of hours of play and saw that the relationships were set up correctly and the couple of times a relevant NPC triggered they did go off to the pre-set partner so I just figured it was working well enough but that could have just been chance. In regards to randomizing the numbers in the file I suppose that depends on whether or not you plan on circulating a largely populated preset marry ini file with the mod. Personally, I'm trying to dodge the random element with that file so I probably wouldn't use it myself.

I think you're right, but setting 50 love will save the relation if one of your lover dies (it is called Paramount Love, to make widows).

Otherwise, if one of the lovers dies, and the love amount is less than 50, the story is destroyed to not pollute the OBSE cosave.

Yes, I think about filling the PlunderMarry file. I don't have time for the moment though.

Anyway, I threw away my silly idea of love above 100 and added loveMin and loveMax.

If you ever want to set random love later, just read the new PlunderMarry.ini I set two relations as random inside.

I had a thought about a feature that would be nice to have. Being able to order plunderers to neutralize and not kill enemies. You give them orders through dialogue: "Take them all alive"; "Kill the men, take the women."; "Kill the women, take the men." Make it universal, so that even when they`re off duty, hanging around camp, and the bandits respawn, they act accordingly. If it`s too complicated, or you`re just not interested, that`s fine. Of course, getting Plunder stable takes precedence over any silly suggestions we come up with. As always, keep up the good work. It`s appreciated.

Something in your mod is killing my LST slaves. I bring them to camp and pair them up, training, and occasionally one of the ones being trained ends up dead. I`ve also noticed when I`ve been neutralized and am getting raped, my health drops. Is rape damage permanently on in Plunder? Because I turned it off in the rape settings. I break my slaves with pleasure, not pain. They don`t fear their Mistress, they worship and adore her.

On 5/6/2019 at 8:21 AM, rcy68 said:

I had a thought about a feature that would be nice to have. Being able to order plunderers to neutralize and not kill enemies. You give them orders through dialogue: "Take them all alive"; "Kill the men, take the women."; "Kill the women, take the men." Make it universal, so that even when they`re off duty, hanging around camp, and the bandits respawn, they act accordingly. If it`s too complicated, or you`re just not interested, that`s fine. Of course, getting Plunder stable takes precedence over any silly suggestions we come up with. As always, keep up the good work. It`s appreciated.

Well, it is not scheduled but I understand your goal.

In a similar situation (when I want my Plunderers willing more to neutralize enemies), I organize an orgy at a place added by a DLC, with a lot of LST slaves training themselves. Usually, my Plunderers are only there to watch (remaining in the team, following me). After many orgasms, everyone is sufficiently excited and future combats will have a lot of neutralizations. However, since the envy to neutralize is driven by sexual prefs, you may have to set some people bisexual to capture either sex.

=> do not try your luck by setting Hate (on a Plunderer for example) against a particular sex, or both, because courting events and asking for sex will turn into combat!

What I regret permanently is the lack of groups: assassins group, women hunters group, and so on. I have no idea to implement this for the moment.

1 hour ago, rcy68 said:

Something in your mod is killing my LST slaves. I bring them to camp and pair them up, training, and occasionally one of the ones being trained ends up dead. I`ve also noticed when I`ve been neutralized and am getting raped, my health drops. Is rape damage permanently on in Plunder? Because I turned it off in the rape settings. I break my slaves with pleasure, not pain. They don`t fear their Mistress, they worship and adore her.

It's sad you don't have the travel log, because it would give clue to understand who kills the LST slave and in what situation.

I assume your slaves are training with creatures? (However, Plunder is restricted to kill in sex)

Plunder understands sex with creatures as rape and inflicts damage. This is one of the things which must adapt among the compatibility works.

This is not true when the LST slave is broken (or the creature), though.

By default, Plunder manages external orgasms (from different mods than Plunder).

In the ini file, search paramExtOnOrgasm and set it to 0.

Orgasms with creatures will no more inflict damage in LST training.

Every consequences like Love damage/changes, Excitment/Sex Need spent in sex will be ignored, too.

More importantly, the trick I say above (bringing your Plunderers to a LST orgy) will not work anymore, because external orgasms will be ignored, propagating no excitation.

Try with disabling external orgasms in the ini file.

Or by training your slaves with NPCs until they are broken, then you can train them with creatures. Or use only broken creatures.

Now, when your character is raped by a creature and Plunder is responsible to have started sex (like in combat), 1 health damage is inflicted nearly each second (if the current health is above 10).

=> I don't know if it can help you, but a girl (the sole girl playing Plunder, perhaps) explained to me she jumps out of the combat once she loses her shield, then equips a new shield before returning into combat, this reduces chances of being neutralized

I will add a setting in the ini file to disable rape damage from creatures, anyway. Many gamers are complaining about this.

But I'm quite busy this week. I will upload something friday, I suppose.

7 minutes ago, Spile said:

I assume your slaves are training with creatures?

No, other unbroken slaves. Break two birds with one stone. Not sure if it`s just creatures doing damage to me, though. It could be some other mod reacting badly with plunder, idk. But it definitely started when I installed plunder. If no one else is having this problem, then it`s clearly being caused at my end. If so, I`ll figure it out...or not.  And about the travel log...I have no idea what that is, or how to get it. In any case, don`t worry too much about it. You`re busy with other things, which is fine.

3 hours ago, rcy68 said:

No, other unbroken slaves. Break two birds with one stone. Not sure if it`s just creatures doing damage to me, though. It could be some other mod reacting badly with plunder, idk. But it definitely started when I installed plunder. If no one else is having this problem, then it`s clearly being caused at my end. If so, I`ll figure it out...or not.  And about the travel log...I have no idea what that is, or how to get it. In any case, don`t worry too much about it. You`re busy with other things, which is fine.

Then I may have an idea.

First, you can be sure a plunderer didn't force one of your slaves to enter combat. Since LST's are slaves, even unbroken, they comply to sex by intimidation automatically.

But Plunderers are very impulsive and may enter general combat if a LST slave got the nerve to cast an offensive spell - that's all I can think about, if your LST slaves are in the area were bandits respawn and plunderers are nearby. You can be sure a plunderer, at best, dislikes a LST slave. And some plunderers can have up to 18 in Aggression, which is very risky - if those enter combat, others will follow without a question.

Don't you use the private area or the dungeon? (by the way, the pathgrid does not go to the pit in the dungeon, nodoby can fall there) No bandit respawns there.

Edit: I may find a way to disable/enable the respawn markers in the first cave with the lever

For damage, then I don't know.

The other mod I think about which can damage while the rape is going on is Lovers Rapers. Some monthes ago I used it along Plunder and the result was fine (but unreliable when rapists were waiting their turn - it works, most of the time), nevertheless I didn't use the damage rules (and, if my memory is correct, they are disabled by default).

Whatever, you should investigate this damage issue if your character loses health when being raped by a NPC and not a creature.

Do you use LoversRapers? What are your rape setting? Damage during rape ?

When you train a unbroken slave it is rape and he/she gets damage. With high damage in LoversRapers you can fuck a slave to death.

Some slaves in my game have died this way.

Some good stuff here, I'm glad to see people still working on Oblivion after all these years. Just a few issues:

1. Removing items with the neutralization mechanic always seems to add them to my inventory.  I tried changing it to drop only in the ini file, but it didn't work. Having a 50 pound cuirass thrown in my backpack and overencumbering me while punching a marauder is not great.
  2. Have you considered adding SPOS positions to the dispose menu? It's already built into the xLovers system, a bunch of other mods use it. Setting positions in the ini works, but picking the SPOS would be better.
  3. What do the numerical love values actually mean? Are there some min/max values or thresholds that affect a relationship? I know 50+ keeps it much stronger. I'm interested mainly because of the custom relationships ini and I don't know what values I should use.

Other than that, really liking the Plunder system so far.

1 hour ago, bnub345 said:

Removing items with the neutralization mechanic always seems to add them to my inventory.  I tried changing it to drop only in the ini file, but it didn't work. Having a 50 pound cuirass thrown in my backpack and overencumbering me while punching a marauder is not great.

And you are damn right... The ini setting was ignored, using -1.

I fixed it, but the update will be in two days with other things.

Have you considered adding SPOS positions to the dispose menu? It's already built into the xLovers system, a bunch of other mods use it. Setting positions in the ini works, but picking the SPOS would be better.

Then, I suppose a new menu would appear after Lets' have sex/[forced sex] to choose the SPos.

Okay, why not. It will be packed with the week update.

What do the numerical love values actually mean? Are there some min/max values or thresholds that affect a relationship? I know 50+ keeps it much stronger. I'm interested mainly because of the custom relationships ini and I don't know what values I should use.

Love ranges from -100 to +100.

Normal love ranges from 0 to 100. Anything below 0 is bad love, mostly repulsive.

Common love (in the normal and wide use of Plunder) ranges from -25 to +50 love.

You already know than love above 49 will survive if one of the lovers dies.

If you want your lovers loving for true, you can set 25/50.

If you want them inseparable (if they agree to this idea) set them above 50.

For petty love, min/max of 10/30 is sufficient.

Fidelity is driven by responsibility.

For example, I don't know if you noticed her, but Branwen (the girl training outside the Arena to be a combattant and daughter of Owen) is commonly the slut of the arena folks. Nearly every man has a story with her after a while. This is because she has 50 in responsibility and accepts the idea to have 5 partners. When they come all at once, it's weird I won't say the contrary, but this is the pool of guys from where she'll try to find real love (or fail).

Beyond that, anyone living a real love story (the top most of them all) will use nearly half of their existing love to drain their desire for anyone else.

One has they top relation at 40 love? They oppose -20 to their desire.

That may protect love in certain cases, sometimes it is not sufficient.

The player is special (I think it's temporary during the current Love evaluation), keeping receptivity to others until they live a love story above 50. Just anecdotal.

Glad you like Plunder.