2 hours ago, fejeena said:

You must delete Imperial City cells in Plunder that are used by UL ( you delete only the changed landscape. no otherthings. )

Then the game will load the UL landscape .... and Plunder will not overwrite it. 

Yes thats what i did first. I have sent that version to Spile. But in the version i uploaded i moved up all the things that was under ground

edit:

No it works fine with just deleting the landscape edits in the original Plunder.esp

The pathgrid is fine also.

I repainted the ground around the tents and in the garden. But it seems like terrainHDmud01 has the wrong color(how do i add images to a post?)

And also there is a place by the lake side camp where i cannot paint the ground. Its like there is a cell border and i cannot go across and paint on the other side even when i click on the next cell in the cell view window. (i have seen this sometimes too in some places with the UL mod)

ScreenShot155.bmp ScreenShot154.bmp

If you can not change the ground texture the cell is "full"

You can only have 9 textures in a quarter of the cell (per quadrant )

press the i key and you get a list of all used textures in the cell

Try to use the texture from the cell you can not change in the cell
Spoiler

If you want to renmove the Grass  texture (bright green)  with the NoGrass texture (dark green)  but you can not add the NoGrass texture in the next cell.

Pl10.jpg

Then you use the texture from the next cell to "delete" the Grass texture
PL9.jpg

Or you can delete textures in the cell quadrant , delete the Textures with the lowest percent value.

press i key and in the lists you can delete textures,

And another key you should use is the B key

Tap the B button to turn on the yellow cell borders ( the whole cell , no the quadrant ) so you see where the cell ends.

Where is the wrong color?

Spoiler

TerrainHDDirt01 is used in the camp. Is the texture with grass ?  Or why you want to use terrainHDmud01  ?

Here your picture. Where is the wrong texture?

ScreenShot155.jpg

And a good tutorial

http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/topic/3897-cs-basics-lesson-3/

######################

And you add pictures the same as you add your files.

But change bmp to jpg , the size is smaller.

You click "choose files" and select your picture.

Wait until it is loaded and click the +

Spoiler

Pl11.jpg

!!!

Sometimes the CS/CSE is shit and you can not change textures in another cell.

Then you must close the landscape editor,  click a object in the cell you want to change, press the t key ( so the camera is in the cell above the object) and open the landscape editor again.

No sorry the color was right. I just saw that now in the cs when i was comparing the original with mine. Thank alot! So now the camp at the lake is also fixed.

What did you say about the landscaping from UL? It seems to be fine when im playing. I just deleted the landscape edits and loaded it up together with UL imperial isle in the CS, and the edits are now saved in the Plunder.esp with no dependency. Is it the wrong way to go about it?

Plunder.esp

On 6/6/2019 at 4:37 AM, Spile said:

I'm giving news, since I'm quite involved in my job+family right now.

I'll have time for Plunder this week-end to finish 0.687 with the precious advices of Fejeena about futanaris.

Well I see the team's still giving trouble, then. Guess it was encumberance token.

I suppose you don't remember the runtime errors...

The CTD occured when you gave the order or after a while (your teammates were running everywhere)?

Yes, I should edit the mod description to include any mod moving Sinkhole Cave, like Unique Landscapes - Imperial Isle apparently.

When I give the order.

9 hours ago, fejeena said:

If you load Plunder after UL ( That is the right load order for Lovers Mods) you have landscape tears.

Reveal hidden contents

Plunder with UL

If the Plunder landscape is not delete.

Pl3.jpg

Pl4.jpg

################################################################################

But the path grid "bugs" you have also with vanilla.

Here Plunder with vanilla.

Pl1.jpg

Pl2.jpg

You must delete Imperial City cells in Plunder that are used by UL ( you delete only the changed landscape. no otherthings. )

Then the game will load the UL landscape .... and Plunder will not overwrite it.

Reveal hidden contents

Here UL (green) and the 10 Plunder cells.

The red X are changed landscape

the red O are no landscape changes, only path grid or objects.

pl5.jpg

And I do not know how to delete landscape in CS.

With TES4Edit it is easy.

pl6.jpg

After you have delete the landscape you load UL and plunder in CS and move objects above the ground and fix path grids.

Then you save.

Then you remove the UL masterfile ( WryeBash, Gecko or TES4Edit)  !!! But that can delete some pathgrid connections  !!!! From vanilla/Plunder  to UL  path grid.

As I said, the best is a patch esp with UL masterfile.

That add UL landscape.

And the  UL path grids  with Plunder changes.

And the Punder objects that are  below the ground  with UL, moved up.

The patch can be used with all Plunder versions. Only if outside the Sinkhole cave new things are added or reference are changed we need a new patch.

Have you tried using land magic?

Why? If you delete the landscape in Plunder it works. In a patch esp you must only fix the objects and pathgrid.

And landmagic fixes only the landscape, so some of the UL houses will still be in the air.

Spoiler

UL farmhouse. Both cells UL

Pl14.jpg

Plunder landscape right and the framhouse

Pl15.jpg

UL and Plunder with landmagic

Pl16.jpg

Then you have to fix UL and Plunder objects and path grid.

But if you delete the Plunder landscape you use in the path the UL landscape and must only fix Punder objects and pathgrid.

And landmagic is "shit" it has no settings that you can tell it should only cjange the Mod landscape not vanilla. ( or change Mod A  to match with landsscape of Mod B )

8 hours ago, kukenmellantuttarna said:

No sorry the color was right. I just saw that now in the cs when i was comparing the original with mine. Thank alot! So now the camp at the lake is also fixed.

What did you say about the landscaping from UL? It seems to be fine when im playing. I just deleted the landscape edits and loaded it up together with UL imperial isle in the CS, and the edits are now saved in the Plunder.esp with no dependency. Is it the wrong way to go about it?

I do not know. But if it is all fine in game it was the right way.

And you know that you can also check the pathgrid in game?

Open the console and enter

tpg

----------------------

EDIT:

But Now you have the full Punder esp. You must do the work again with every new Punder version.

Why not a patch?

7 hours ago, fejeena said:

Open the console and enter

tpg

;) thats what i did in the pictures i posted

7 hours ago, fejeena said:

Why not a patch?

umm...i didn't think about that. but with a patch you burn one .esp-spot. So its better with a plunder-for-UL and another one for plunder-for-Vanilla, is it not?

For future versions of plunder Spile just needs to copy the landscape part from plunder-for-UL into the new version. In tes4edit i mean

I do not play Plunder.  I do not want to kill all my Tamago children again  and I am busy with some other Mods.

And the patch esp you can merge with every new Plunder version with TES4Edit or Gecko. Then you have only one esp. ( and the patch esp not active in your game folder )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/7/2019 at 5:51 AM, jh2014 said:

If my PC is weak in physical combat, is combat neutralization practically impossible?

No, I won't bet on that. Many NPCs aren't skilled in Hand-to-hand so you don't have to be superman. With a bit training in this skill (and don't forget Branwen and Saliith in the Arena district to get the free bonus) you'll do.

On 6/26/2019 at 12:09 PM, kukenmellantuttarna said:

Where did Spile go? Is the mod all finished now? There were a few ctd problems with it, wasn't it? I have some problems in the Sinkhole Cave when i use it

Plunder is beta, not finished at all and I'm coding the new ai system for 0.7 when I can.

Yes, I noticed a ctd in masturbations by letting the harem fucking as madness while being myself not before the screen. I fixed it in 0.687 (and now girls are playing all day long without a ctd).

I'm not sure this is the last ctd.

First, because of SunHawken (however I could not reproduce the crash when giving plunder order). Second, because I noticed a real mess under equip/unequip functions. This mess pushed me to start 0.7 version, with a better ai's tasks management and a better protocol with Lovers.

Now, I'm a bit embarrassed about Sinkhole Cave exterior cells. Thanks to have made the patch, but I was planning to remove everything at sinkhole in 0.7. Mysti's already gone, all traders following her into the void, same for the quest Sinkhole Installation, the Azura statue Morrowind's style, etc. I don't mean however the camp (and perhaps the interior cells) must be destroyed, but players should be allowed to choose their lair. Therefore stuffing all about sinkhole encampment in a separate mod seems the right way, at least when the new Order Menu will allow to designate base/camp parts. Nothing, then, will prevent to reconstruct Sinkhole as in 0.6, but for players wanting to take this place (but the separate mod should find a way to deactivate spawners).

On 6/8/2019 at 10:03 PM, kukenmellantuttarna said:

Also when i rape knocked out npcs, they continue playing the sex voices after i am done. It goes on and on

Yes. By curiosity, do you use a voice pack? Because I don't see why it disturbs you otherwise.

On 6/9/2019 at 12:53 AM, kukenmellantuttarna said:

Also about the mod: when you buy the clothes of the girl trader in the depot, she is still wearing them, but they are not equipped. So maybe make update3d in the code?

Thanks to have noticed that. But I'm a bit surprized you buy things at Sinkhole!

Update3D in Menu Mode has no effect. I also tried on the player, it squizzes the view (and the dialogue) nicely, but the trader is updated when dialogue ends. So a token is required to fire as soon as Game Mode resumes.

I think however, the right way is to give ownership of the worn items to the merchant. I think it's the way the game prevents equipped items to be on display in the barter menu.

Predefined traders won't be there in 0.7, but I kept your note if servants can be converted as traders in the future.

21 hours ago, Spile said:

Now, I'm a bit embarrassed about Sinkhole Cave exterior cells. Thanks to have made the patch, but I was planning to remove everything at sinkhole in 0.7. Mysti's already gone, all traders following her into the void, same for the quest Sinkhole Installation, the Azura statue Morrowind's style, etc. I don't mean however the camp (and perhaps the interior cells) must be destroyed, but players should be allowed to choose their lair. Therefore stuffing all about sinkhole encampment in a separate mod seems the right way, at least when the new Order Menu will allow to designate base/camp parts. Nothing, then, will prevent to reconstruct Sinkhole as in 0.6, but for players wanting to take this place (but the separate mod should find a way to deactivate spawners).

Finally you are back! :D

When I was reading that you were thinking about removing the sinkhole cave part I thought it sounded much more immersive.

But when I am playing the whole idea with the mystical power you get when you find the sinkhole the first time is really really cool! If you could somehow make two versions of it so you can use the one you like that would be awesome!

The patch I made isn't very good, the landscaping at the field of crops was just a quick fix and looks terrible. If you will keep a version of Plunder with the sinkhole part intact I will do it again so it looks better.

Been awhile, Spile. Good to see you working on Plunder again. I`m still liking the mod, even though it destabilizes my game a bit.(CTDs more often than without Plunder) But it`s not TOO bad, so I let it go. Although I have noticed this doesn`t play well with Player Slave Encounters. Sometimes(not always) player enslavement is triggered randomly, but the PC isn`t enslaved by anyone, just gets the restraints and gag equipped and sometimes. loss of control, but there`s no one in control, so PC just stands there forever. And any potential followers(don`t have to be recriuted) have the slave stuff equipped and their dialogue is broken. Player slavery is turned off when this stuff happens. But I save alot, and backtrack a little when it happens. Annoying, but I can live with it. I disabled Immoral Guards mod, and haven`t had my plunderers aggro on each other. That`s good...and bad. Kinda miss my guardswomen slaves. I tried making them plunderers, but the aggroing still happened, so I disabled their mod. Plenty of Stupid NPCs to recruit as plunderers.(I`m really abusing the 'setav responsibility' console command) Well, glad you`re back. I`m sure whatever you do with the mod will be fine. Hard to mess up having a pack of pretty lesbian/bisexual rapists at our command.?

Also, that HyokoGrow you mention on the mod page...I fall into the "don`t use it" category. Does that mean don`t use Plunder? Because I don`t see an .esp to deactivate or not install just HyokoGrow. And pregnancy does seem a bit wonky, now. Not sure, though. I am just a caveman, after all.

As always, your work is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

7 hours ago, kukenmellantuttarna said:

When I was reading that you were thinking about removing the sinkhole cave part I thought it sounded much more immersive.

But when I am playing the whole idea with the mystical power you get when you find the sinkhole the first time is really really cool! If you could somehow make two versions of it so you can use the one you like that would be awesome!

I understand the plot could be interesting, but I don't like much the manner you enter, as player, into the scheme of Mysti. And, frankly, this has nothing to do with Plunder.

There's no more power in 0.7, time has come to use the action key. I'm pretty pessimist about Sklunder, but its functionalities, like this smart key, are cool and must be integrated into Blunder. Originally, Blunder used the dispose spell as its name sounds, destroying people and containers, so such effects required a few explanations with this tale of the "Founder" and Void&Order. Although, in fact, since Plunder got Lovers w/pk in its entrails, this power became more and more a tool in player's interactions against the world. Since the action key is coming, disposing things with it will become a customized effects for players wanting it because they play in a special way in a non respawning world. The explanation of it has no reason to live anymore.

I hope I'm understandable.

7 hours ago, kukenmellantuttarna said:

The patch I made isn't very good, the landscaping at the field of crops was just a quick fix and looks terrible. If you will keep a version of Plunder with the sinkhole part intact I will do it again so it looks better.

It has to be a separate mod.

I'd see Vinicia Melissaeia looking to sell the deed about a failed project of someone who believed Sinkhole was full of diamonds. The only things they discovered was a useless underground fort built by rebels during the time of Akaviri Potentates, so the unlucky miners tried to use it as a place of contraband and were overrun by bandits in result. And now the place is for sale with the usual furniture papers you buy for common houses, but the bandits are still there and will be still there unless you pay insane prices to the Legion commander to clean definitely the place of bandit spawners.