5 hours ago, rcy68 said:

Although I have noticed this doesn`t play well with Player Slave Encounters. Sometimes(not always) player enslavement is triggered randomly, but the PC isn`t enslaved by anyone, just gets the restraints and gag equipped and sometimes. loss of control, but there`s no one in control, so PC just stands there forever. And any potential followers(don`t have to be recriuted) have the slave stuff equipped and their dialogue is broken. Player slavery is turned off when this stuff happens. But I save alot, and backtrack a little when it happens.

I have to learn Encounters. It may have a compatibility problem already, but I have to ensure there will be none with the new ai behavior of bandits.

5 hours ago, rcy68 said:

I disabled Immoral Guards mod, and haven`t had my plunderers aggro on each other. That`s good...and bad. Kinda miss my guardswomen slaves. I tried making them plunderers, but the aggroing still happened, so I disabled their mod. Plenty of Stupid NPCs to recruit as plunderers.(I`m really abusing the 'setav responsibility' console command)

So this is Immoral Guards. I guess it uses an alternate guard class, escaping the check of Plunder when recruited. I can make immoral guards into plunderers but wouldn't this mean they'll lose their reason for living? After all, they're guards and their job is to catch criminals. Tell me, do you like your female guards because of their look or because of their doings?

5 hours ago, rcy68 said:

Also, that HyokoGrow you mention on the mod page...I fall into the "don`t use it" category. Does that mean don`t use Plunder? Because I don`t see an .esp to deactivate or not install just HyokoGrow. And pregnancy does seem a bit wonky, now. Not sure, though. I am just a caveman, after all.

HiyokoGrow has nothing related to Plunder. I noticed nothing about pregnancy myself, I just happened to free a girl born from a slave necromancer and recruited her as Plunderer once she was about 16. I can't tell much more, she died in Mankar Camoran's paradise with many others plunderers not well prepared to fight storm atronachs.

8 hours ago, Spile said:

a useless underground fort built by rebels during the time of Akaviri Potentates, so the unlucky miners tried to use it as a place of contraband and were overrun by bandits in result

That's a very good story too. And if you would hide it so you will only find it if you go to the office of imperial commerce to buy other property that would be cool. There are so many mods with popup windows "[Wellcome to Housemod] Hello Player! There is a hidden key close to this and that cave, if you go and pick it up you will then be the owner of a house on the gold coast!"

11 hours ago, Spile said:

So this is Immoral Guards. I guess it uses an alternate guard class, escaping the check of Plunder when recruited. I can make immoral guards into plunderers but wouldn't this mean they'll lose their reason for living? After all, they're guards and their job is to catch criminals. Tell me, do you like your female guards because of their look or because of their doings?

I like them because they roam the roads, making it a little less deserted(until I enslave them all). And they`re unique npcs that I don`t have to worry about breaking quests when I enslave/recruit them. As for their purpose, once I`ve broken and corrupted them, it`s to serve and please me, and help further my domination of Cyrodil. Plus, guards with tits and pussies. Tits and pussies make everything better. Although, the mod causes everyone to file false reports on me to guards, giving me a bounty. And it criminalizes sex. I don`t miss those features. But I can pay off my bounty with sex, and anyone who notices can opt to "take a turn", leading to a gangbang. If it happens in Imperial city, it can go on for a day or two with all the extra npcs from Better Cities. Helps increase my sex skill for Lovers Magic. Or, I could just "repent(sex)" to an Immoral Sister(mod) and my bounty is cleared for free. That`s real handy. Get`s the guards off my back. Literally.

But don`t bother messing with Immoral Guards mod. No one else seems to use it with Plunder, or they`d have mentioned it here. Which makes it a "just for me" thing. That makes me uncomfortable. Do your own thing, I`ll be fine. Looking forward to seeing the changes you`re working on.

About 0.688 version:

I'm performing a tour since my game is quite advanced to collect informations and to notice unbalanced things for 0.7.

Of course, I encounter troubles.

I wasn't able to provoke the "Plunder the Area CTD" mentionned by Sunhawken, despite pillaging often.

I learned that bows must not be unequipped while changing level offset but be *removed*. I didn't understood understand that this way and I'm a bit sorry...

However, remembering Velwyn Benirus, who crashed the game when doing so, he had no bow. So the problem seems larger.

Therefore, Plunder saves now the entire inventory of the character before giving it back.

This should wipe out CTDs you got when promoting archers, especially those you met a long time ago.

You may discover in their inventory a couple of weapons, even a couple of armors. It should be normal.

Now, the CTD in a Bastion I was unable to fight since Plunder's out had gained from this story of bows.

I can't guarantee it's gone. Nevertheless, good results have been obtained with two subjects who where unconvertable. They have been.

Everything seems to be going fine with the mod, so far, for me. We`ll see what happens as I keep increasing the population at sinkhole. Only a matter of time before I over-do it(maybe be able to have multiple Plunderer camps will help?). There is one thing that`s really getting annoying. I`ll park followers somewhere, then they`ll get the urge to go visit someone somewhere, and then I can`t find them, because they don`t come back to where I stationed them. I found a few of them just standing around by the road in the middle of nowhere. I think they went to visit someone, got aggroed by random spawns, then just stayed there. Was dead bodies near them. Be nice if they did whatever they were gonna do, then return to where I left them, even if it gets interrupted by combat along the way. I do use "CM Partners", if that matters.

Side Note: I beat down and recruited 6 Dremora females from the Bitch Gone Wild quest to get a Hellhound, and they haven`t aggroed, so "Yay!". And they REALLY like molesting their fellow plunderers, so that`s a plus. Oh yeah, one other thing. Could you expand the selection of animations that are used for "Plunder" sex between females? The women of my world can grow penises to pound each other with. Just a suggestion. It`d be nice, but if not, that`s fine. It`s just, ALL my followers, plunderers and slaves are female, as is my PC. The only males I enslave are creatures, for breeding purposes. Although the resulting "children" tend to aggro, sometimes. But that`s a Hyoko problem. Hopefully the new version of Hyoko Shooter will fix it. Mod page says it does. Also, kinda worried about bringing LST slaves to sinkhole. The "evil" ones might cause an aggro incident. I`ll save and bring a bandit slave over and see what happens. Hopefully with no former immoral guards around it`ll be fine, since I drop everyone`s responsibility to 0 before I recruit them as plunderers. I assume Plunder slaves are set to NEVER aggro, so I don`t mess with their responsibility. Dammit, I keep thinking of things. Like, being able to insert LST slaves into the Plunder framework would be cool, so they`ll wander around sinkhole(or where ever, since you`re getting rid of sinkhole as the base). But that`s more of a wish than a suggestion. It`d probably be hard to do.

Thanks again for the mod. As always, whatever you decide to do with it will be fine, I`m sure.

3 hours ago, rcy68 said:

There is one thing that`s really getting annoying. I`ll park followers somewhere, then they`ll get the urge to go visit someone somewhere, and then I can`t find them, because they don`t come back to where I stationed them. I found a few of them just standing around by the road in the middle of nowhere. I think they went to visit someone, got aggroed by random spawns, then just stayed there. Was dead bodies near them. Be nice if they did whatever they were gonna do, then return to where I left them, even if it gets interrupted by combat along the way. I do use "CM Partners", if that matters.

Yes, there's no "Set in residence" order in Plunder 0.6. When you tell them to "Stay here", they merely choose to wander a bit from the position they have at the moment they think (and decide) to wander. If a mod had interfered (or a combat) since, the character restarts to think about wandering, but at their new position. As you saw it, they can be drawn away.

On the other hand, I left 2 favorites dark seducers from Cylarne in New Sheoth palace and they never moved away, because the place is quiet (and no other mods have managed to take them since).

All of this said, I have to introduce real residence order in 0.7. They will work on a cell basis, not limited to interiors. It won't prevent characters to be drawn away, but at least they'll return to their residence eventually.

3 hours ago, rcy68 said:

Side Note: I beat down and recruited 6 Dremora females from the Bitch Gone Wild quest to get a Hellhound, and they haven`t aggroed, so "Yay!". And they REALLY like molesting their fellow plunderers, so that`s a plus. Oh yeah, one other thing. Could you expand the selection of animations that are used for "Plunder" sex between females? The women of my world can grow penises to pound each other with.

Did you try to turn their behavior into futa? In fact, I tested poorly the thing.

Go to page 3 in the dispose menu and click on "You are Normal", choose to make the girl "deviant" (a silly word used by Plunder among others) and you should see in result the girl is now "You are a Dickgirl". Then let her do her bisexual behavior and tell me.

At the same moment, I have a very deep discussion with Fejeena about futas, since weeks, and I'd also wish to have feedback on futas, even false ones (real girls imitating men) or girls set in Lovers with body #5 (strapon).

3 hours ago, rcy68 said:

Also, kinda worried about bringing LST slaves to sinkhole. The "evil" ones might cause an aggro incident. I`ll save and bring a bandit slave over and see what happens. Hopefully with no former immoral guards around it`ll be fine, since I drop everyone`s responsibility to 0 before I recruit them as plunderers. I assume Plunder slaves are set to NEVER aggro, so I don`t mess with their responsibility. Dammit, I keep thinking of things. Like, being able to insert LST slaves into the Plunder framework would be cool, so they`ll wander around sinkhole(or where ever, since you`re getting rid of sinkhole as the base). But that`s more of a wish than a suggestion. It`d probably be hard to do.

If you bring non broken LST slaves to sinkhole, they'll be assaulted to be raped (otherwise, they will be "used", without assault). The assault will fire up any hate between people around and so you may end with a general fight or localized one.

Plunder slaves are not assaulted but forced (intimidated). Contrarily to servants, slaves cannot attempt to fight back and then comply. They will never enter combat.

But they flee and may attract someone wanting to enter combat with them (you see that when having slaves into your team in a dungeon) and they can be killed in result.

You can say to a LST slave to "Relax here" (or even "Sell your flowers here") in sinkhole, but they cannot leave their location.

By the way, you should open the ini file of Plunder and change the parameter named paramExcitationOrgasm and replace the value 1 by 5 or 9.

That will make people around more excited by slaves training together.

You can also do this:

- select two LST slaves, tell one to follow you

- talk to the other one > training > train with another slave

- talk again to the same slave and tell her to sell her flowers here

- if you do it correctly, you'll see a message indicating the trained slave is not ready to be sold - it's fine

You'll have slave training + prostitution at the same time.

19 hours ago, Spile said:

Yes, there's no "Set in residence" order in Plunder 0.6. When you tell them to "Stay here", they merely choose to wander a bit from the position they have at the moment they think (and decide) to wander. If a mod had interfered (or a combat) since, the character restarts to think about wandering, but at their new position. As you saw it, they can be drawn away.

No, I mean actual followers. The essential, non-eligible for Plunder kind, with the "Come with me" dialogue. I`ll park them somewhere, a message pops up in upper left corner stating "X wants to have sex with X", and they walk off heading to where ever. Like the other npcs do. But when a normal npc does it, they`ll eventually come back to where they`re supposed to be(although I do worry I`ll go to meet an npc to start a quest and they`ll be off somewhere trying to get laid). The followers don`t. They stay where ever they went, and don`t come back to where I left them. Generally, when I leave a follower some where, it`s for a reason, like being customers for my "flower girls", and so I know where to find them. The first part of a new play through is me running around gathering them all and placing them around the map where I can find them easily. Plunder messes that all up. They just need to return to where they started when they got the urge to go visit someone. If that`d be too much bother, or impossible, that`s OK, I`ll just have to start enslaving them. I`d hate to do that. I like willing, obedient minions supplementing my slave collection. They make great customers for my enslaved prostitutes. Livens up my homes. But I'd hate losing them, after I set them up with good armor and weapons, and taught them some spells(I have a mod that let`s me teach npcs spells I know), more.

Also, when I change an npcs' hair, it doesn`t stay changed. It reverts back to their original hair, eventually. I think when ever their inventory "refreshes", triggers it.

After a careful reading, I don't think the problem will be entirely solved in 0.7.

The readiness of a character depends (in 0.7) on what they are currently doing.

; readiness is for travel(0), wander(7), observe_combat(9), eat(10), do_nothing(24)
  ; distraction is for wait(3), dialogue(4), greet(5), greet_dead(6), sleep(8), accompany(27)
  ; concentration is for acquire(2), follow(11), flee(16), use_item_at(28), wait_ambush(30), search(36)
  ; all others are unavailable

In the reverse order:

- concentration disables sexual sight and sexual memory in the character

- distraction only disables memory, then the character will react to a sexual stimulus if they see it

- readiness adds memory (an existing lover, not present, they want to rejoin, mainly)

Therefore that will depend on the packages used by the follower, but your note makes me thinking about some wander packages where radius is zero or tiny. So I will check them too to determine if they are actually wandering or merely waiting.

If you tell someone to wait, they can still be targeted by others and can react to anything they see, nevertheless it should be more acceptable.

I'm afraid you have to wait a bit to check out the results, though.

And about hair, I was thinking to remove it. The hair is reset when you load your game (the change of hair is not saved in your savegame).

I don't know if a reliable change hair mod exists (have you tried a wigs mod?).

Otherwise you'll have to specify the new hair with blockhead manually. It's not user-friendly at all, but it's a way.

On 8/11/2019 at 4:29 AM, Spile said:

And about hair, I was thinking to remove it. The hair is reset when you load your game (the change of hair is not saved in your savegame).

I don't know if a reliable change hair mod exists (have you tried a wigs mod?).

Otherwise you'll have to specify the new hair with blockhead manually. It's not user-friendly at all, but it's a way.

Ah. That`s a shame. No point using it anymore, then. I just hate the buzz cuts and dreadlocks hairs. It`s like they say to themselves, "How can I make myself less attractive? I know. I`ll ruin my hair." Oh well. Stuck with horrible hair. I have a wigs mod installed, but never use it. Just don`t like wigs, for some reason. I really need to uninstall that. Well thanks for the effort anyway. Shame hair is so damn difficult. You can replace an entire body, but hair is impossible. WTH Bethesda?!

Other than the follower thing(which is a "me" problem), the mod is running great. Although I seem to have leveled up to the point where the npcs are too high level for me to neutralize them at my current hand to hand skill level. Gonna have to park a slave in a corner somewhere and beat the crap out of her for a while. Not looking forward to it. Tedious as hell and a bit too "cheaty" for comfort. But better than boosting stats with console commands.

OR, something broke neutralization. I should probably find a low level npc and see if it still works.

And as always, thanks for the mod. Sorry if I come across as needy. I try not to be. It`s why I always say "Please ignore me if you want". No reply won`t hurt my feelings. I`m a grown-up(sort of). I understand EVERYTHING modders do is a gift. Including replying to posts.

Vae Victis!

On 8/12/2019 at 12:22 PM, rcy68 said:

Ah. That`s a shame. No point using it anymore, then. I just hate the buzz cuts and dreadlocks hairs. It`s like they say to themselves, "How can I make myself less attractive? I know. I`ll ruin my hair." Oh well. Stuck with horrible hair. I have a wigs mod installed, but never use it. Just don`t like wigs, for some reason. I really need to uninstall that. Well thanks for the effort anyway. Shame hair is so damn difficult. You can replace an entire body, but hair is impossible. WTH Bethesda?!

But the full body follows the same logic. If you use SetBody, a script's in charge to make bystanders equip a set of null clothes (made of nothing), then to remove them to force the update of the body when you load your game. Plunder offers no updater of this kind (because it's not up to it to do that).

On 8/12/2019 at 12:22 PM, rcy68 said:

Other than the follower thing(which is a "me" problem), the mod is running great. Although I seem to have leveled up to the point where the npcs are too high level for me to neutralize them at my current hand to hand skill level. Gonna have to park a slave in a corner somewhere and beat the crap out of her for a while. Not looking forward to it. Tedious as hell and a bit too "cheaty" for comfort. But better than boosting stats with console commands.

OR, something broke neutralization. I should probably find a low level npc and see if it still works.

I had the problem when returning to Fort Sutch to convert bandits inside after the DB mission (the Redguard gal interested me and normally I hire/convert all named characters). Hard to not kill them: they were level 1 (and me 25, with 70 h2h). The redguard woman never loose her grip (I even healed her in the fight).

Perhaps we could introduce a parameter to prevent damage on specific h2h strikes, like preventing death on the sex liked or something similar.

The mod runs better indeed, but from time to time I get a rare CTD on a conversion. It never repeats, so it's hard to know the shit, but I suspect the CTD could be avoided entirely by raising the delay for cloning. By the way, converting two NPCs at the same time, despite the security around the cloning facility, results in cloning nobody. Something is breaking the security. It's another case where the v0.7 action key is desired, to avoid this kind of problem.

• 2 weeks later...

About the deleted post, if you saw it:

I'm sorry, I got stuck in a weird trouble (characters having a bad idea in the game and using a magical item could trigger a CTD) and investigated a lot.

It was so weird I deleted my post here, understanding nothing in the problem. I even cleaned my cosave manually, trying to see clearer.

In fact, there was no problem at all, excepted me who clicked, some days (weeks?) ago, inadvertedly on a box in the mods' window of Wrye, activating EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp. In the mean time I rebuilt the Wrye patch to pass to 3.0 shaders + ENB (for future screenshots - this rebuild wasn't necessary, by the way) and everything broke at the very end of a single script in Plunder (at the block End).

It costed me half of a night without sleep for nothing. And the Molag Bal Mace is innocent, contrarily to what I said in the deleted post.

About v 0.690:

A big mistake was sitting quietly in the middle of members' occupations at Sinkhole.

When someone decided to train and had not the required items (weapon) then Plunder sent them gladly to training!

Therefore, when the member arrived in desired location, and the player was here, CTD.

Now, the fix works when deciding to train, so the CTD will remain as a threat if you have members doing training.

Just call the levy + the plunderers + the companions (all people liking to train) in a cell where there's no training equipment (archery targets included).

If you have mass people, call them rank by rank. When everybody is here, send them back to their duties to renew their decision (and meet the fix).

It was reported that Caelia Draconis was not responding to "Hey, come back!" when she wants her lover.

I hope this new version fixes this issue.

On 9/1/2019 at 3:29 PM, Speele said:

About v 0.690:

A big mistake was sitting quietly in the middle of members' occupations at Sinkhole.

When someone decided to train and had not the required items (weapon) then Plunder sent them gladly to training!

Therefore, when the member arrived in desired location, and the player was here, CTD.

Now, the fix works when deciding to train, so the CTD will remain as a threat if you have members doing training.

Why not disable whole member training  if it causes CTD? CTD should not serve as a warning. Oblivion is full of CTDs and they are just annoying.

Move-In on Her or Him allows player to permanently move into NPC house if they become lovers. Does Lovers Plunders do the same? I read that if NPC agrees to sex with player (s)he will lead player to her/his house.

I really like the concept of the mod. It sounds as if it is not easy to get laid with this mod. This is what we needed more realistic sex life mod that rewards you and not throw sex at player everywhere. :)

On 9/9/2019 at 8:01 PM, Nepro said:

Why not disable whole member training  if it causes CTD? CTD should not serve as a warning. Oblivion is full of CTDs and they are just annoying.

In my opinion, CTDs are a plague.

But the issue about training was entirely my fault. I copied/pasted the line renewing the occupation of a member (when they want to use an archery range or a mere wood pannel to use the sword on it), *without* replacing the activity code by "no activity" in the case the member has not the prerequisites to train. In result, people were going to train when they had no weapon.

What is annoying, is that Beth' folks didn't secure the package template "Use Item At" by checking if the related actor has such item.

And if they do not have one: CTD. Therefore, a modder has to perform this check before assigning the package.

And when the modder copies/pastes things without paying attention...

On 9/9/2019 at 8:01 PM, Nepro said:

Move-In on Her or Him allows player to permanently move into NPC house if they become lovers. Does Lovers Plunders do the same? I read that if NPC agrees to sex with player (s)he will lead player to her/his house.

I really like the concept of the mod. It sounds as if it is not easy to get laid with this mod. This is what we needed more realistic sex life mod that rewards you and not throw sex at player everywhere. :)

Yes, if you have a relation with a NPC, Plunder tries to get his/her house, gives you a duplicate of the key (if there's one), then leads you to bed to have sex.

Contrarily to the mod you mention, Plunder is dynamic and searches houses even for non-existent mods.

To get someone go in your home, use the command "Would you accompany me?". Then, have sex where you want.

But you cannot tell your lover "Stay here".

Unless your lover is a member of the Plunder faction (either a regular member or a favorite) and you -as player- are sure the NPC isn't needed in a quest or something.

About realistic sex life, the goal was to bring a sexual life *around* you.

I couldn't let the player down, so I added the small talks. After a while, you see the thing quite minimalist.

So the best is to use a Lovers mod for romance, and let Plunder manage the related stories. But that means you have to follow Plunder's rules for love: by having maxed your excitment and your sex need before the romance. However, you can ignore it and have only short-time relations, changing partners often.

12 hours ago, Speele said:

Yes, if you have a relation with a NPC, Plunder tries to get his/her house, gives you a duplicate of the key (if there's one), then leads you to bed to have sex.

Contrarily to the mod you mention, Plunder is dynamic and searches houses even for non-existent mods.

Maybe you can add player to the ownership faction of the house if the relationship between NPC and player is good. That way you can use your lover's house as your own for storage and rest - this would replace Move-In on Her or Him Mod entirely.

On 9/11/2019 at 2:29 PM, Nepro said:

Maybe you can add player to the ownership faction of the house if the relationship between NPC and player is good. That way you can use your lover's house as your own for storage and rest - this would replace Move-In on Her or Him Mod entirely.

Yes, maybe, but it's embarrasing. I believed to bring somethnig new, not replacing anything.

And do you think we have to add the player to the faction owning the cell? In fact, to get more houses if I understand you.

But I'm recalling Chanel in castle Chorrol. I do not think it's a good idea to add the player to the castle residents.

In this particular case, I even found the situation quite funny.

Chanel gave me the key (again, since the related quest was completed), but guards didn't see the point to allow a lover in a restricted area, so I had to leave.

Then I took the other door and sneaked up the guards while Chanel was starting to speak alone ("Where's he? He was here a second ago"), then I closed the door of her room to prevent the guard to see us. Luckily, the bed was far enough of the door and the guard didn't interrupt us while passing by in the hallway.

More deeply, I doubt it'd be efficient to sort out factions to know when merging the player into the owning faction.

I do not see other cases right now, but I'm confident some restricted, and shared, areas will bring problems, because they don't answer to a pattern in their name (like "castle") for example.

I can't see an easy way myself, but if you have an idea, I'd welcome it.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Nepro said:

Plunder followers can't enslave neutralized NPCs with LST spell?

Plunder's compatibility with LST at this level expects the player to cast the spell.

4 hours ago, Nepro said:

It would be cool to have option to defeat the bandits etc. and not kill them. I always found my kill count to go too high unrealistic. 

Rcy68 suggested it, too (but to get more rapes in battle), and I like myself plundering around with numerous neutralized enemies laid on the ground.

Plunder evaluating the sexual need required before attempting to neutralize, we need something not related to sex to push people to neutralize more often. Or bring something to make neutralization occuring more or less unexpectedly.

There was such feature in Plunder at the end of 0.5. I wanted to emulate Skyrim's bleedout to formalize (I failed) the process of capturing then enslaving. The latters can remain dismissed (too hazardous due to scripted tokens looping animations), but bleedout could be reintroduced if its issues are solved. The exact process was called "taming", instead of neutralizing. The word remained in the neutralization menu.

Taming worked accordingly with the weapon's speed and target's health. The slower the weapon, the upper was the threshold to start calculating an effective taming.

The basic rules were the ones in Skyrim: 10% health = bleeding out may occur, leaving the foe on the ground.

In Plunder it became: 90% damage * weapon speed = threshold to start calculating taming.

And: %taming = (threshold - current health) / threshold * 100

Concretely, you armed your followers with warhammers to go tame bandits and smashed guys/gals still moving. At the end, some of them were not dead. Since they were not neutralized in the normal process, they were flagged "tamed by force".

But I noticed Oblivion could not handle so much accumulated hit calculations once things start to be serious (more than 20 people fighting). Normal neutralization suffered greatly in such situations, preventing you to neutralize as you should have to (people were still fighting many seconds after receiving the neutralization token). And I recall now another problem of taming: with less than 10% health, many people were dying by the hit taming them. This could be avoided by regenerating health before the damage is applied, if taming occurs of course. Also, taming against player must be disabled. The first bandit in Vilverin knocks you down with her warhammer and combat becomes unplayable at low levels, because you are somewhat forbidden to let your health go down in combat. If I liked how you can jump on your keyboard because you noticed one bandit has a warhammer, they are plenty with such weapon and you get bored very quickly.

Despite the bad sides of this review, I may attempt to reintroduce taming and find the parameters we need to customize the experience for those wanting it.

I am not good with scripting this may be not possible with Oblivio scripting system - but maybe plunder can make low health NPC flee. When bandits flee it tries to get out of line of sight. Then if combat state is off (no combat music) plunder follower tries to find that npc and do the business.

Or

You can give order your plunder followers not to kill hostile NPCs. This makes all actors who enter the combat essential. Plus make essential knockout timer longer. When combat ends and knocked out hostile npcs is still on ground remove the essential flag from the npc. Your plunder follower is standing right next to that knocked out npc. When NPC stands up your plunder follower neutralize the hostile NPC and do the business. While the NPC is in knockout state you can also cast LST spell to enslave. 

PlasyerSlaveEncounters does exactly what me and Rcy68 suggests but only for player. I guess it's easier to do it for player since it's a specific target specified by Oblivion with EditorID player.

On 9/24/2019 at 5:43 PM, Nepro said:

I am not good with scripting this may be not possible with Oblivio scripting system - but maybe plunder can make low health NPC flee. When bandits flee it tries to get out of line of sight. Then if combat state is off (no combat music) plunder follower tries to find that npc and do the business.

It's a bit complicated and Oblivion already manages both fleeing in combat accordingly to confidence and pursueing. There are also mods which add fleeing behaviors. I do not think Plunder should interfere here otherwise than multiplying chances of neutralization when someone fleeing is hitten, as it does currently.

On 9/24/2019 at 5:43 PM, Nepro said:

You can give order your plunder followers not to kill hostile NPCs. This makes all actors who enter the combat essential. Plus make essential knockout timer longer. When combat ends and knocked out hostile npcs is still on ground remove the essential flag from the npc. Your plunder follower is standing right next to that knocked out npc. When NPC stands up your plunder follower neutralize the hostile NPC and do the business. While the NPC is in knockout state you can also cast LST spell to enslave. 

Yes, I think having a special order is a way to add parameters for more neutralizations. I'll add it once I solve the menu customization in 0.7.

But forget about essentialization with me, I really dislike that thing, even for quest/key characters.

I prefer the shit happens phenomenon. When you see a weapon slicing the air toward someone, you expect it will hurt. I mean you can't decide to make a 100% neutralization success.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having trouble getting this mod to work at all, I'm new to modding and even though i can get all the other mods to work but this mod does not want to work at all. I cant find any traces of it in my game. I'm using the oblivion mod manager as well as the gog game of the year version. Please help i really want to get this mod working.

Maybe you created the OMod wrong? You know that you first must unpack the Mod, there are esp in subfolders.

Have you tried to in stall it manually ?

Unpack the Mod.

Copy the esp  and the folders Textures, meshes, sound, ini, music in your Oblivion\data folder.

Then open the Extras folder in the unpack folder and read the readme , and then decide if you want to install one of the extra esp.

And in game you do not see much,  the mod change sex and combat.
Have you checked the Sinkhole cave north of the Imperial City on the IC isle  if there is a new door inside the cave and some new tents outside the cave ?
4 hours ago, fejeena said:

Maybe you created the OMod wrong? You know that you first must unpack the Mod, there are esp in subfolders.

Have you tried to in stall it manually ?

Unpack the Mod.

Copy the esp  and the folders Textures, meshes, sound, ini, music in your Oblivion\data folder.

Then open the Extras folder in the unpack folder and read the readme , and then decide if you want to install one of the extra esp.

And in game you do not see much,  the mod change sex and combat.
Have you checked the Sinkhole cave north of the Imperial City on the IC isle  if there is a new door inside the cave and some new tents outside the cave ?

Ive checked sinkhole every time, im very sure its the multiple esps as Ive never had to deal with multiple in other Bethesda games. Ill figure that out thank you very much.

Edit: It works now thank you so much

I've been playing around with this for a bit and I have some more thoughts:

-When converting a vampire NPC, they lose their vampirism. Adding a check for this in the character cloning script should allow for plunderer vampires. There is a hidden actor value for vampirism and also maybe the disease or ability, I don't remember which.

-The way faction rank works with regard to desire is odd. Being a different rank than someone in your faction is worse than not being in the faction at all. I'm not sure if this is possible, but I think the initiator should benefit from higher rank. For example, in the Mages Guild, if the arch-mage approaches an apprentice they would feel flattered. The other way around, the arch-mage would be annoyed if approached by a lowly apprentice. Regardless, suffering a rank penalty that is worse than the faction ties benefit seems backwards.