3 hours ago, Big Dick Bazuso said:

Gotta ask for help again. Every part of the mod works besides when animations start both character instantly rag doll and it ends.

Wrong Load order.   Lovers Mods "hate" wrong loadorder.

Read my yellow Link below.

14 hours ago, Big Dick Bazuso said:

I'm having trouble getting this mod to work at all, I'm new to modding and even though i can get all the other mods to work but this mod does not want to work at all. I cant find any traces of it in my game. I'm using the oblivion mod manager as well as the gog game of the year version. Please help i really want to get this mod working.

7 hours ago, Big Dick Bazuso said:

Ive checked sinkhole every time, im very sure its the multiple esps as Ive never had to deal with multiple in other Bethesda games. Ill figure that out thank you very much.

Edit: It works now thank you so much

3 hours ago, Big Dick Bazuso said:

Gotta ask for help again. Every part of the mod works besides when animations start both character instantly rag doll and it ends.

Please, do not hesitate to post your load order to get fine help.

If you want to know whether Plunder's working, you must see the choice of the magic school for the Dispose spell once Plunder is installed.

Now, for your last trouble, Big Dick, do not forget that privacy counts in Plunder. Normally, partners evaluates this privacy before going to sex. There are some cases where sex is possible, but having sex may be interrupted because: someone, considered as stranger, is too close, or a guard is passing by, or there's a fight, etc...

The goal here is not trying to debug Plunder but just to know what's happening. I recommend installing ConScribe, then setting the parameter paramLogToConsole to 1 in the ini file. At least, you'll see in the console things like: "sex interrupted between x and y because...".

6 hours ago, bnub345 said:

I've been playing around with this for a bit and I have some more thoughts:

-When converting a vampire NPC, they lose their vampirism. Adding a check for this in the character cloning script should allow for plunderer vampires. There is a hidden actor value for vampirism and also maybe the disease or ability, I don't remember which.

Normally, vampires are identified through the function GetVampire. It is currently used to detect a female vampire and disallow her Heat, because Plunder considers vampire as undead.

But you're puzzling me. Do you have a vampirism mod? And, by chance, this mod uses faction to apply vampirism?

I enslaved and converted some vampires. I remember seeing them burning at sun light. Look:

ScreenShot20.jpg.4fb090a2cb7df421f06169fbb1eb61c6.jpg

7 hours ago, bnub345 said:

-The way faction rank works with regard to desire is odd. Being a different rank than someone in your faction is worse than not being in the faction at all. I'm not sure if this is possible, but I think the initiator should benefit from higher rank. For example, in the Mages Guild, if the arch-mage approaches an apprentice they would feel flattered. The other way around, the arch-mage would be annoyed if approached by a lowly apprentice. Regardless, suffering a rank penalty that is worse than the faction ties benefit seems backwards.

Yes, you"re right. For a silly reason, Plunder dislikes the idea to have your lovers in the Plunder faction, because Plunder still considers in v0.6 this faction as a bunch of bandits. Bringing a lover in such faction would mean: the plunderers will deeply annoy the lover and the player will have difficulty to seduce inside this faction, because authority and strength is needed to run it. Therefore, rank difference in the Plunder Faction highly (x12.5) kills desire (still, I'm approached by plunderers regularily). It is called subordination when you look in the console. Subordination is only for the Plunder Faction.

I'm not (still) working on subordination for v0.7, but I don't think it will change a lot. What is scheduled is the status of favorites and slaves, who'll lose their rank to have their own factions. Maybe, in result, subordination will be much lower. But it depends on other things, so it's best to finish the core of 0.7 before studying desire in the faction.

Now, having both lovers in the Mages Guild, for example, should display a better desire than not being in this faction. The desire goes up by the number of factions shared in common (x7.5). And there, if one lover in not in the faction, the desire does not get this bonus. So having no faction in common maintains the desire lower than otherwise. It is called faction ties when you look in the console. Contrarily to subordination, faction rank does nothing at this level, since rank difference inside a shared faction gives, by game's rules, a bonus in Disposition, which is the foundation of desire. So faction rank is, somewhat, already counted.

That said, you think an apprentice should annoy the archmage. I mostly spied Raminus on this question and my reaction was to laugh: in fact, the master wizard is abusing of the admiration of female apprentices. Raminus takes immediately an apprentice as lover, because he sleeps with them. Not that he tries them all afterward, but have a couple of admirers (until it breaks, then another, etc.).

But I think I understand. You'd prefer the Sex AI to get the real rank difference for a potential lover and say:

- if this difference is negative (the candidate has a better rank), then the shyness of the NPC will grow, making it harder to say his/her desire to the other

- if this difference is positive (the candidate is from a lower rank), then no shyness is needed.

- however, if there's a love story already, this rule must be avoided

Is that it?

I tested both enslaving and converting vampires, and they always lose their vampirism. The console returns GetVampire = 0 and GetAV vampirism = 0. The way vanilla vampirism works is adding the vampire disease and vampirism level as spell abilities. Most NPC vampires would have the spells VampDisease and Vampirism100 in the CS editor. I suspect these spells are removed when the actors are cloned and converted to the plunder faction. I see in your screenshot the NPC still has vampire eyes, which none of mine do. Interestingly, they still have the shader effect for burning in sunlight despite not having any vampirism. I don't use any vampire overhaul mods, the only thing I can think of is the vampire face aging bug fix in Wrye Bash. But that just sets the face age offset to 0...

Anyway, I understand why there is a love relation penalty for the plunderer faction. I just assumed that penalty existed in all factions without testing it. If it works as you suggest, it seems fine.

11 hours ago, Speele said:

But I think I understand. You'd prefer the Sex AI to get the real rank difference for a potential lover and say:

- if this difference is negative (the candidate has a better rank), then the shyness of the NPC will grow, making it harder to say his/her desire to the other

- if this difference is positive (the candidate is from a lower rank), then no shyness is needed.

- however, if there's a love story already, this rule must be avoided

Is that it?

This is basically what I was suggesting, yes.

10 hours ago, bnub345 said:

I tested both enslaving and converting vampires, and they always lose their vampirism. The console returns GetVampire = 0 and GetAV vampirism = 0. The way vanilla vampirism works is adding the vampire disease and vampirism level as spell abilities. Most NPC vampires would have the spells VampDisease and Vampirism100 in the CS editor. I suspect these spells are removed when the actors are cloned and converted to the plunder faction. I see in your screenshot the NPC still has vampire eyes, which none of mine do. Interestingly, they still have the shader effect for burning in sunlight despite not having any vampirism. I don't use any vampire overhaul mods, the only thing I can think of is the vampire face aging bug fix in Wrye Bash. But that just sets the face age offset to 0...

No, you're right, there's something removing the vampirism attribute when doing CreateFullActorCopy.

I don't understand how it could work before. I really don't get it at all.

I'll upload the fix in a few hours with another I found about beds. Thanks Bnub.

13 hours ago, bnub345 said:

This is basically what I was suggesting, yes.

There's one thing left to decide:

12-32-00: (Dar-Ma (000280FA) sees a potential lover: Kurz gro-Baroth (0002350F), with an interest of 43)
12-32-00: (Dar-Ma (000280FA) notices a guard around)
12-32-00: Fighters Guild: -1 and 6 = -7
12-32-00: Chorrol Citizen: 0 and 0 = 0
12-32-00: Dar-Ma (000280FA) is too impressed to say her desire to Kurz gro-Baroth (0002350F) and renounce

Dar-ma has -1 in the FG, while Kurz has 6.

When not being in the faction, should the candidate's rank count? I think it should.

In your example, should the normal citizen attempt to approach the archmage?

The test of shyness is rank diff * 20, as chance to be too impressed. That means 5 rank diff prevents the actor to approach someone better ranked than he/she is.

Edit: or it can be rank diff x rank diff x 5, for the same result, but petty rank diff are less dissuasive: 1=5%, 2=20%, 3=45%, 4=80%.

About 0.691:

By reducing the response time for the sex quest, it can wipe some delay (not all) when switching from a step to another (for example, your lover says something, then undresses).

These delays come from the general load weighting on your game at this moment.

When sleeping, team and sex quests update every 0.5 sec instead of 1.0.

When working, they update each 0.05 sec instead of 0.1.

I was sometimes wondering why my seduced girl was choosing a rug on the floor to have sex. Now, I know: she was unable to select anything else than the first furniture in the cell.

This error was more perceptible in inns.

Unless BNub or anyone want to discuss the matter, I set the shyness to faction shared only, for the moment. Therefore, the archmage can be approached by a citizen, but not an apprentice. The chance to renounce is the last one writen above: diff x diff x 5.

Good to see you`re still working on the mod. You seem to have the only active mod in all Oblivion. So glad, as it`s one I like. Haven`t played Oblivion in a while. Been running around Skyrim enslaving waaaaay too many NPCs, then having to restart. You`d think I`d learn restraint, eventually, but I just HATE killing women NPCs. Those wenches are just so pretty. Ah, well. Maybe one day I`ll actually get a lvl. 50+ PC. And, dare I say it, actually finish the game. Heh...I could say the same thing about Oblivion.

But anyway, keep up the good work. It`s appreciated. I should be gearing up for another Oblivion run, soon(when I tire of starting Skyrim over, yet again). So I`ll get to see your updates. Thanks for the mod.

I'm glad I could help you catch the vampire bug. It's nice to know my Oblivion game isn't uniquely broken somehow, although I've messed with it enough that it wouldn't surprise me.

As I understand your view of the plunder system, you want the NPC choice of lover to be more dynamic and open than scripted. So, it would be better to avoid limiting outside lovers just because of a high rank in a different faction. Also the diff x diff x 5 calculation seems better, so it scales more the further apart the members' ranks are.

On 10/9/2019 at 12:19 AM, rcy68 said:

You`d think I`d learn restraint, eventually, but I just HATE killing women NPCs. Those wenches are just so pretty.

You bet.

1010163748_enb2019_04_2320_35_12_16.jpg.a0599f8cbee73e55fe65b52d74eee312.jpg1705407268_enb2019_04_2320_39_30_57.jpg.886fe3f3d6b1ed40d26c0dd87309dd9d.jpg

And, dare I say it, actually finish the game. Heh...I could say the same thing about Oblivion.

That's a thing. I never finished entirely Morrowind, I barely finished Oblivion (only half a dozen dungeons remained), and I entirely finished Skyrim. It's a shame Skyrim was botched (I only have Legendary Ed.), either by shrinking the number of places, I think the story poor and unfitting (in regards of TES lore), and script manager... well, everyone knows how Ashal suffered from the sluggishness of this, turning SexLab into a thread-hazard snail, even when hacking SexLab to make things start before they should.

But anyway, keep up the good work. It`s appreciated. I should be gearing up for another Oblivion run, soon(when I tire of starting Skyrim over, yet again). So I`ll get to see your updates. Thanks for the mod.

Thanks as well, your name is quite cited in Blunder 0.7's list of changes. I still don't know when it will be released, though.

4 hours ago, bnub345 said:

I'm glad I could help you catch the vampire bug. It's nice to know my Oblivion game isn't uniquely broken somehow, although I've messed with it enough that it wouldn't surprise me.

Even if my main savegame isn't broken by enduring all the mess of Plunder 0.6 + all mods added/removed for compatibility work, I'm not stupid enough to believe the saves of someone else could survive equally. So when I see a comment like yours, remembering when you tried Plunder for the first time, I can't help but feel the tip of guilt knocking at my back.

4 hours ago, bnub345 said:

As I understand your view of the plunder system, you want the NPC choice of lover to be more dynamic and open than scripted. So, it would be better to avoid limiting outside lovers just because of a high rank in a different faction. Also the diff x diff x 5 calculation seems better, so it scales more the further apart the members' ranks are.

I tried to figure out more cases, but didn't find one where renounce was inadequate. In doubt, I restrained it to the condition of sharing the faction, but I still think as you. Between citizens of different places, it will result in 5% to renounce (cumulative: 10%, 15%, etc.). Between guild masters, they will prefer looking elsewhere. I think it's okay. When some other bugs will be find, I'll remove the restrain.

16 minutes ago, Speele said:

Thanks as well, your name is quite cited in Blunder 0.7's list of changes. I still don't know when it will be released, though.

If something I suggested or requested makes it in a mod, that`s all the thanks I need. Citing my name...completely unnecessary. I know that matters to some, so thanks for the thought. It`s a nice thing to do.

Oh, that screenshot...vanilla women? Wow, I`m really spoiled by the "Wenches" mods. But excellent selection.??

As always, thanks for your work making Tamriel more interesting and fun. Modders kick ass.

• 2 weeks later...

I really like that the npcs put their clothes on the ground before sex, and then pick them up afterwards. But it doesnt work all the time, sometimes they just undress and redress. Maybe it has to do with settings in Lovers pk? But the setting has been the same in both cases.

Another thing, i was trying to enter Vilverin with a follower i got testing different follower mods (Shelley from Cheydinhaal) and the game ctd every time i pushed the door. I tried to disable everything but when i disabled Plunder i got in with no problems...

Awesome that you are still working on it!

Yes, there's something about clothes, but don't forget Plunder does not manage anything from another mod at this level.

1. In 0.7, characters keep track of their dropped clothes and can retrieve them, even if the related cell has unloaded.

2. Favorites use currently another system (the one used by the player), by unarmoring instead of undressing. They unarmor not only their armor pieces, but also clothes. However I found something wrong, they are redressing/undressing sometimes after sex, with no apparent reason. I though about Lovers' settings too, but nothing has changed. I think it is, as eternally, related to members' occupations, but I didn't search through.

And Vilverin... I see many ways, without to be sure at all.

- have Vilverin cells respawned? ie: you already went in (and crushed/raped as usual)?

- you could have tried to let Shelley waiting before entering to see if the ctd persisted

- otherwise, there could be someone searching to join you? and arriving the same time as you into Vilverin?

Just ideas.

Did you have this crash before and elsewhere?

3 hours ago, kukenmellantuttarna said:

Awesome that you are still working on it!

I'd want to be on it more, but it's clearly unfeasible for the moment.

And I want to perform a complete test of 0.7 before releasing it. No way shall I replay the mess of 0.6.

have Vilverin cells respawned? ie: you already went in (and crushed/raped as usual)?

- you could have tried to let Shelley waiting before entering to see if the ctd persisted

- otherwise, there could be someone searching to join you? and arriving the same time as you into Vilverin?

No it was the first time on that save. I tried everything. Making her wait, sending her away, turning off the rain (not using weather mods at the moment) Turned off the batched patch. Turning off the horse commands mod. It was just when i turned off plunder that i could unter.

There is also another problem around lake rumare close to imperial city, it ctd all the time, also without plunder. I think there is something wrong with the updated region revive mod and using it with weye mods patch.

Sort of off topic sorry

Well, if you have a persistent CTD which may be related to Plunder, this is not off topic.

Any persistent CTD must, at least, be known to be prepared for it.

My idea for Vilverin was either coming from the respawning (but I don't see why it could be, since NPCs are duplicated and the original killed) or because Shelley was targeted by someone and for some reason the game crashed when loading the new comer, once inside Vilverin. If none applies, well I don't know, but this kind of persistent CTD must be removed.

By curiosity, did you have rebuild wrye's patch? I had a damn persistent CTD (on weapon unequip, more precisely) with a bad bad build in Wrye (removed a mod loaded before wrye patch).

At the moment i only have the dlcs and village mods in the bashed patch. I want to use all the good village mods and unique landscapes and better cities. But the village mods conflict with door ownership in inns and plates and wine bottles, so i need to make some sort of total village patch :(  i am trying to make this the perfect game. Pity bethesdy only thinks about money and made a half finished game.

Region revive had an update from that canadian french guy, and i guess its good. But since i use afk weye and farmers market and house of healing and akaviri imports i use the weye overhaul mods patch (or actually i use them because if that patch) and the RR update might be clashing somewhere.

Or it might be something with all the water surfaces around imperial isle.

If plunder searches for npcs to target shelley from inside vilverin when she is outside there is a problem.

But if i leave her outside by wait command or release her by uninstalling the CompanionMaster why would there be a problem when i enter? Does the stalking or targeting follow the player in the cell he is in?

Another off topic thing i noticed, that people have talked about and i experienced first now

I tried out different follower mods on a bandit wizard in a dungeon (after raping her into submission)

And if i order her to wait, i can summon her or moveto player anywhere after i do coc to another place. But if i use follow me, and then coc she disappears. Even if i coc back to the same dungeon  she is gone, but the other npc i raped to become friends are still there.

But when i load back to the point before i recruit her with a follower mod, and the minute before i have used wait and summoned her, the follow order lets me summon her and moveto player. So the loads you do pollute each other. You have to exit back to the main screen and then load a saved game to make it work like it should (which is bad and stupid but the way they designed it)

When do plunder kill and clone the npcs? Straight away, or after you recruit them?

I have not read all the last posts and I do not know which follower Mods you use.

But if you use Bandits, Necromancer, guards, marauders,... or other "no name" NPCs they will not follow you when you uses doors or fast travel.

They are set to "No Low Level Processing" , so a AI pack only works when the player is in the same cell. When the player left the cell (door or fast travel) the game immediately stops calculating the NPCs AI package.

That is one reason why I always say do not enslave "no name" NPCs.  ( ! And there are some NPCs with name that are set to "No Low Level Processing" . Some inn and shop keepers who never leave the house. )

But normally the NPCs are still in the cell when you come back. ( But I never tested coc to go back to the cell )

So the follower Mod must remove the "No Low Level Processing" flag , so that the "no name" NPCs can follow.
Lovers SlaveSlaveTrader remove the "respawn" flag , but the "No Low Level Processing" flag will only be removed if you have set "Creating a copy" in the LoversSlaveTrader Options spell.
MCS removes the respawn flag but not the "No Low Level Processing" flag . A NPC with "No Low Level Processing" flag does not show up in your "MCS Companions List" book, so you can not use the "call" command (summon).
You can check and set and remove the  "No Low Level Processing" flag with SetEssentialActors Mod ( I made a version with  "No Low Level Processing" )
In post 8

Or in the merged Mod Ultimate Tool Box V2

The check command does not work in the console .... (don't know why ), but works in scripts.
HasLowLevelProcessing

The set command works in console
SetLowLevelProcessing 1  ( removes the flag )

I think it's because it's an obse command, they never show anything in the console.

A yes of course, setessentialactors is in ultimate toolbox. I will try that.

But they do follow thru load doors. Fast travel i never used but the bandit wizard follows thru the dungeon door, and two dremora i recruited with only addscriptpackage followplayer followed me around out of the oblivion world into tamriel and into inns and stuff. But they were a bit weird.

Plunder works well tho, the bandit follows me with coc as well i dont even have to summon her.

One weird thing tho, the dungeon im in is Fort Nikel by Weye. There is one marauder wizard and a bandit wizard and a bandit archer. When i recruit the bandits they immediately turn hostila and attack me even tho they are raped into friendship, but the marauder keeps friendly. I am using loversRapeSlave

MCS  bandit, Necromancer, guards, marauders  companions do not follow thru doors, I tested it. And they are not in the MCS book.

The same with LoversSlaveTrade "companions" when you do not use the "Creating a copy" setting.

Also LoversBitch wild dogs and wolves. If you get a Bitch bone from a vanilla wolf so he is you companion he will not use doors, enter a city, fast travel. Almost all vanilla creatures are set to "No Low Level Processing"

I do not know how Plunder handle plunder companions.

I do not use the LoversSlaveTrade "Creating a copy" setting, because when you release the slave you do not get back the original NPC, it is still a copy. And if you accidentally enslaved a quest NPC he can not use the dialogues, because the NPC ID is wrong.

So I do not use "Creating a copy" setting and never ensalve "no-name" NPCs .  And I never use vanilla creatures companions.

------------------

? The bandit is not hostile after you raped him ? (Lovers rape salve)

Why you want to change a slave into a companion? The slave will follow you.  Maybe that's why he gets hostile ... " Hey, can't you decide if you want me as a slave or a compaion? " :classic_biggrin:

Think it is a conflict when you use two companion systems at once (LoversRape slave and ? MCS? or do you use another Mod ? )

You can use my LoversRapeSlave version , then the NPC will become a LoversSlaveTrader slave with much better AI and order functions.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9752-lovers-rape-slave-lst/

17 hours ago, kukenmellantuttarna said:

If plunder searches for npcs to target shelley from inside vilverin when she is outside there is a problem.

But if i leave her outside by wait command or release her by uninstalling the CompanionMaster why would there be a problem when i enter? Does the stalking or targeting follow the player in the cell he is in?

No, no, no. If someone targets Shelley, they begin to do so before you enter Vilverin. There's no way for Plunder to catch someone not loaded in memory and making them decide something.

And yes, a stalker follows their target, sometimes they can go far away their origin.

Usually, you see bandits coming out of their dungeon because they know there's someone interesting outside (and the guy falls on you while you begin to infiltrate the place).

Here, I was saying the contrary: someone in the outside spots Shelley and follows her (and you) inside Vilverin.

But I doubt it is the case if the crash occurs when entering. Normally such crash occurs when loading the actor, who should enter after you (once you are moving inside).

Hence, I tend to believe the crash is coming from elsewhere. You say having other crashes and your game seems unstable, that does not help.

Nevertheless, I keep in mind you tried to remove Plunder and had no crash in result for Vilverin.

Your logs are clean?

the other npc i raped to become friends...

How one could deny this is the mark of (most) Lovers' mods... : D

Like Fejeena, I'm puzzled about your companion mod. It didn't warn you like CSR "this character may behave oddly" or something like this?

If you know the formId of the gal, you can always teleport yourself to her to know where she went (player.moveto [formid]).

16 hours ago, fejeena said:

But normally the NPCs are still in the cell when you come back. ( But I never tested coc to go back to the cell )

I can only think it would force the non-low level processing actor to reload. And be there, as you say.

19 hours ago, kukenmellantuttarna said:

You have to exit back to the main screen and then load a saved game to make it work like it should

It's sad you cannot quickload. What is your companion mod?

Plunder does not prevent reload-at-will.

When do plunder kill and clone the npcs? Straight away, or after you recruit them?

When you see them fainting: when converting or hiring.

Non persistent actor (bandits & vilains incorporated) and those having a parented ref (their enable status depends on another thing, or they are responsible to enable other actors - like the aureal/mazken captain at the end of SI main quest) are duplicated by Plunder and the original is killed (see PlunderFncDisable function).

On 10/26/2019 at 1:47 PM, fejeena said:

? The bandit is not hostile after you raped him ? (Lovers rape salve)

Cool, i can use quote with my phone ;)

No sorry, i meant when i use Plunder. There are three npcs in the dungeon left, two female bandits and one female marauder, they were all raped into liking me with loversrapeslave. When i recruit the bandits with plunder, they immediately attack me, but the marauder not.

On 10/26/2019 at 2:54 PM, Speele said:

Nevertheless, I keep in mind you tried to remove Plunder and had no crash in result for Vilverin.

Your logs are clean?

Yes the crash for entering Vilverin disappeared without Plunder, no other mod that i removed helped.

Uuff my logs, i have different crash loggers but i dont understand anything of them. They just say numbers and computer language. The obse crash dump i cannot even open, when i can it always says something with oblivion.exe is wrong