Following 0.6.8.2 release, I'm very interested by players using pure female armors (armors only designed for women).

I don't have much knowledge on the subject. I'm using:

- a mutilated version of OOO (which has a few pure female armors - when you attempt to wear them as man, you are denied to continue)

- Growlfs Hot Clothes.esp

And so that's my base for the current experimental feature reequipping team.

If you use pure female armor (which are then female when a man wears them), please let me know your mods.

You can always test them by stuffing female stuff in the plunder chest and try requipping your team: if a man equips a female armor, we should study the case to add compatibility.

The more cases I'll have, the more precise will be the way to customize this feature. Thanks.

Wait... are you trying to add exception cases by source mod? I don't know but from my BreakUndies experience there are quite a few. And armor mods are very very numerous... There's simply no way you can possibly cover them all.

I think it's generally safer to assume anything as female that doesn't have valid biped paths for both sex.

like:

Male slot empty = Definitely and absolutely female armor.

Female slot empty = Difficult; most likely 'unisex' armors such as vanilla steel, dwarven, etc. IMO these things must be treated as female-only despite (usually) having masculine look. Because there may be some stupid cases where female nif is set in the male biped slot. The rationale is: a girl wearing boy cloth isn't terrible, but the other way around it's hilarious.

Thanks Movomo, I've waited the hilarious things, but was quite disappointed. Some (all I suppose due to the breasts attached to the clavicles) bikinis include an upper female body. Not very interesting to see on a man, except the gaped seams (and a terrible injustice to sissies, I guess).

I don't want a per-mod basis.

I'm using patterns on worn nif path. Look:

; - - - 2. Transfer back ref objects if not relevant
    ForEach iter <- member
      If(member.IsFemale == 0) ; only for men, filter out pure female armors
        If(iter.IsArmor || iter.IsClothing)
          ; get the nif path for male armor/cloth worn
          Let sTmp := iter.GetBipedModelPath 0
          If Eval(-1 != sv_Find "\f\" sTmp)
            iter.RemoveMeIR refPlunderChest
            Continue
          ElseIf Eval(-1 != sv_Find "\Growlf\" sTmp)
            Continue
          ElseIf Eval(-1 != sv_Find "\vella\" sTmp)
            Continue
          ElseIf Eval(-1 != sv_Find "\darkrose\" sTmp)
            Continue
          EndIf
        EndIf
      EndIf

Since I met "vella" and "darkrose", I hesitate on what players are using.

In the end, if there are too many of them, I'd have to get a new idea.

The best way is the first pattern, I think, where male biped path use the female biped path.

I never saw an empty male biped nif path. Do you have an example?

Don't know. I gathered every armor piece I have into a couple or two collection esps a long, long time ago that I don't even care to remember when. But I've seen them in the past. Leaving male slot empty is technically possible and it's quite honestly tempting when you feel a little lazy.

Anyways, I see what you want to do. Personally I'd suggest doing it the other way around: Treat as female-only by default unless both sex slots have a valid path, and find the /m/ pattern there which is probably the only reliable generic pattern. Maybe "_m.nif" too? Still, your call.

In my experience, male-only armors often come with (old) quest mods where the author included a custom armor but couldn't be bothered to make a seperate female version or thought boob armor is for the weaboos. Like retextured steel armor, I imagine it. Male-specific armor-only mods are very rare you know, I think some 95% of all armor mods are tailored for ladies.

Edit:

One way I can think of is to use NifSE to detect footfemale.dds. Well, with all the implied drawbacks. This will be very accurate when it works... but will fail if the armor doesn't include any skin material. And NifSE is not too popular.

Just an idea: add a switch in the .ini for the Dispose spell, so it becomes a buttonpress instead of a spell. Andit is an optional change, because it is in the ini.

To make it really simple use the block button, if player.isweaponout == 0. So when the player has someone in the crosshair and his weapon is not out and pushes block for a second or two, the dispose script is added by token to the actor, or an activator is move to the actor and casts the dispose spell on them.

There are so many spells from all these mods, and all other sort mods. It fills up the spell book and is not immersive at all.

Well, the way you use the dispose spell it actually looks immersive when you wave your hands , as a friendly touch to recruit someone, or pount and wave the arms to give orders, but still.

Just an idea

19 hours ago, movomo said:

Don't know. I gathered every armor piece I have into a couple or two collection esps a long, long time ago that I don't even care to remember when. But I've seen them in the past. Leaving male slot empty is technically possible and it's quite honestly tempting when you feel a little lazy.

Anyways, I see what you want to do. Personally I'd suggest doing it the other way around: Treat as female-only by default unless both sex slots have a valid path, and find the /m/ pattern there which is probably the only reliable generic pattern. Maybe "_m.nif" too? Still, your call.

In my experience, male-only armors often come with (old) quest mods where the author included a custom armor but couldn't be bothered to make a seperate female version or thought boob armor is for the weaboos. Like retextured steel armor, I imagine it. Male-specific armor-only mods are very rare you know, I think some 95% of all armor mods are tailored for ladies.

Edit:

One way I can think of is to use NifSE to detect footfemale.dds. Well, with all the implied drawbacks. This will be very accurate when it works... but will fail if the armor doesn't include any skin material. And NifSE is not too popular.

And you're right, I assumed universality on sex, not on the armor's gender. Clearly the armor/cloth mods are lady oriented.

I will try with the empty male biped slot and \m\ pattern, and the target will be men, while women will accept all armors.

In case I get stucked into a dead end, footfemale.dds will surely help. Thanks a lot.

19 hours ago, kukenmellantuttarna said:

Just an idea: add a switch in the .ini for the Dispose spell, so it becomes a buttonpress instead of a spell. Andit is an optional change, because it is in the ini.

To make it really simple use the block button, if player.isweaponout == 0. So when the player has someone in the crosshair and his weapon is not out and pushes block for a second or two, the dispose script is added by token to the actor, or an activator is move to the actor and casts the dispose spell on them.

There are so many spells from all these mods, and all other sort mods. It fills up the spell book and is not immersive at all.

Well, the way you use the dispose spell it actually looks immersive when you wave your hands , as a friendly touch to recruit someone, or pount and wave the arms to give orders, but still.

Just an idea

Well, ideas are here for being discussed, aren't they?

(edit: to be discussed or for being discussed ?)

When you say the spell list is not immersive, I guess you mean: opening the spell list to change your current spell.

I use an action key in Sklunder, it is very efficient but my choice was not really driven by "immersion". Magic gameplay in Skyrim does not fit well with action timing.

Using the block key is impossible: you already use it when you assault someone who's not hostile to you. Well not really impossible, but the tests/conditions will be horrible.

As you say, the Dispose spell is target-oriented, on touch, therefore it has a meaning to be used on things. And there are use occurences: in normal play, you use the Dispose spell a lot because you have a team and a faction. In minimal play, you only use it on people when loving because you don't care about the team and the faction, but even then 0.683 will bring a new function for non-members to allow them to follow the player to find a quieter place (quite important when you want to have sex with a Dark Seducer for example). And there is the full use of Plunder, where you dispose corpses and/or containers, clearly then the Dispose spell becomes one of the most used spells of the entire game.

Also, the Dispose spell can be used by gamers not using magic often, to allow a regular tiny XP on their favorite magic school (far ahead: the restoration school, but it's up to the player to choose).

Therefore, I understand what is boring you, but should you believe Plunder is responsible? I'm not sure.

Hey, you're a modder. Why not creating your own "enhanced hotkeys for Lovers mods"? To set a spell on control+click right or left, or control+activate, or the grab key?

I already have an idea when the time comes to assign a spell to a hotkey: dynamically rename the different spells, a bit like https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/12049, to have them sorted out by mod.

I'm not kidding you, neither wanting to be rude. I think you see a generic problem which deserve solutions.

Nevertheless, your idea reminds me how inaccurate is the Dispose spell, hitting with the collision box instead of designating what's aimed under the crosshair.

If this can be fixed, I think it'd be worth of working on it.

9 hours ago, Spile said:

When you say the spell list is not immersive, I guess you mean: opening the spell list to change your current spell.

9 hours ago, Spile said:

the Dispose spell becomes one of the most used spells of the entire game

Yes exactly this. Of course like you say Plunder is not responsible for this. All the lovers mods has at least one spell, but they are not really spell none of them. And lots of other mods use spells too, that aren't spells. It's not really a problem it's just that when i open the spells tab its full of lesser powers and i have to scroll down to find the spell i want. And also, i like the game when its as immersive as possible, so when the "spell book" is actually full of joburg settings, rapers settings, rape (touch), rescope, horse commands etc that none of them are spells, it looks a little silly.

Not a problem like i said! And when the spell is used for so much and it actually looks immersive moving the hand when you order your followers and containers ets it fits

9 hours ago, Spile said:

or the grab key

hehe ;) would that be possible? when you hold down the grab key it works as the spell? But maybe that would conflict with the Enhanced Grabbing mod....

9 hours ago, Spile said:

creating your own "enhanced hotkeys for Lovers mods"

Actually i am thinking about that already. Either put some inventory item that gives you lovers spells when you activate it, or just combine all the activate sex spells into the block button. Sleeper sex and rape for example, and lovers prowler, use the block button for all of those if isweaponout == 0.

Would that conflict with Plunder as it is used to assault non hostiles?

On 5/12/2019 at 2:02 AM, kukenmellantuttarna said:

Not a problem like i said!

Then... why did you want an ini setting?

Okay, never mind.

On 5/12/2019 at 2:02 AM, kukenmellantuttarna said:

Actually i am thinking about that already. Either put some inventory item that gives you lovers spells when you activate it, or just combine all the activate sex spells into the block button. Sleeper sex and rape for example, and lovers prowler, use the block button for all of those if isweaponout == 0.

Would that conflict with Plunder as it is used to assault non hostiles?

The other question should be : would it conflict with the vanilla yield functionality?

When you perform a sexual aggression with Plunder, you enter combat, your victim fleeing or not. Block is used in combat only.

3 hours ago, heavenoverhell said:

Quick question but how mage friendly is plunder or do you reccomend hybrids if i want to use magic?

I don't think Plunder is mage enemy, at least. You can even choose all the magic schools for the Dispose spell.

You certainly have to use illusion magic at some point if you want to seduce difficult people.

Also, powerful potions draining/fortifying your Personality are very useful, since the desire of people is influenced by the difference of Personality attributes.

Let's try to seduce a Golden Saint, for example. Without the help of magic/alchemy, you have no hope to succeed (exception made of those from Cylarne after you complete the related quest).

In the faction, magic is as it is with any followers: messy and inefficient.

But if you play a pure mage, you can now have people doing the dirty work in your place (cleaning dungeons). You become very lazy with Plunder once you have many faction members.

Last, in combat, magic has no effect to neutralize people. You have to use your fists or to hire people who will use their fists. This is the real drawback of playing a pure mage, but I suspect one could paralyze enemies, or drain their strength/hand-to-hand, to then punch them with ease.

I`ve noticed that every once in a while, my LST slaves I have training in the exterior camp die. I thought it might be rape damage causing it, but I don`t think that`s it. Sometimes, when sex begins with the slaves-in-training, they move to a bedroll in one of the large tents. It`s not uncommon for them to clip through the wall of the tents during the sex animation. For some reason, sometimes it will kill one or both of the slaves at the end of sex. I`m not 100% certain clipping is why they die, but I`m fairly certain it is. If no one else has this problem, then don`t worry about it. It`s probably just a "me" thing, due to the mods I use. IDK.             I have no problem with bandits spawning in the cave once in a while. I like it, actually. Someone, or several someones always get raped before the bandits are all dead, which is fine. Those girls aren`t gonna impregnate themselves, after all. It`s the ones outside spawning that tend to cause problems. They spook my LST slaves, scattering them all over. Plus, combat seems to reignite certain "plunderers" dislike for people in other factions. Bandit and Dremora plunderers will aggro on former guards, and vice versa. I don`t think they even have to accidentally hit each other. They just start fighting as soon as whatever started combat is dead. Not this mods' fault, but it sucks.                                        But, anyway...keep up the good work. I like this mod. And as always, feel free to ignore me and any suggestions I make that you`re not interested in. Won`t bother me at all. It`s your mod. BUT, kill those CTDs. They all must die! As it stands, I accept that my game is gonna crash, especially if I hang around sinkhole too long, so I try to save regularly. It`d be nice to hang out in sinkhole, watch my pets play with each other while I`m over-seeing my fresh slaves breaking and training. Unfortunately, that`s impossible. Always a CTD, eventually. So I get in, do what needs doing, and haul ass outta there as quickly as possible. Kinda defeats the purpose of owning all those pretties. I`m optimistic that you`ll deal with them, eventually.                     Well, back to the grind. I STILL haven`t gotten all the traders up to 3000, yet, so I have no idea what happens with the docks or "slaves". Looking forward to it. I`m hoping it`ll make the Plunder slaves more useful. Add some options for them.

3 hours ago, rcy68 said:

I`ve noticed that every once in a while, my LST slaves I have training in the exterior camp die. I thought it might be rape damage causing it, but I don`t think that`s it. Sometimes, when sex begins with the slaves-in-training, they move to a bedroll in one of the large tents. It`s not uncommon for them to clip through the wall of the tents during the sex animation. For some reason, sometimes it will kill one or both of the slaves at the end of sex. I`m not 100% certain clipping is why they die, but I`m fairly certain it is. If no one else has this problem, then don`t worry about it. It`s probably just a "me" thing, due to the mods I use. IDK.

It is not a "you thing". Saturday's eve I got one Plunderer dead. I found her stuck in a large tent. It was the first time I see that and I even didn't guess it could be your problem.

Okay, I'll try to move the beds inside the tents. This is perhaps the solution.

3 hours ago, rcy68 said:

I have no problem with bandits spawning in the cave once in a while. I like it, actually. Someone, or several someones always get raped before the bandits are all dead, which is fine. Those girls aren`t gonna impregnate themselves, after all. It`s the ones outside spawning that tend to cause problems. They spook my LST slaves, scattering them all over. Plus, combat seems to reignite certain "plunderers" dislike for people in other factions. Bandit and Dremora plunderers will aggro on former guards, and vice versa. I don`t think they even have to accidentally hit each other. They just start fighting as soon as whatever started combat is dead. Not this mods' fault, but it sucks.

You can deactivate manually the two bandit spawners outside, however, contrarily to the use of the lever for that, the spawners will be gone forever.

I think you need Plunder version 0.683 to get it work, though.

If you ever need the console commands to deactivate the spawners in the camp:

prid 18a607

moveto xx0aa44e

prid 18a608

moveto xx0aa44e

Where xx is the load order of Plunder.esp.

It's possible to reverse, I think. Just stand when you think one spawner should go and:

prid 18a607

moveto player

same for 18a608, but to another place.

Next, to stop combat between members: call them with the Order Menu.

If they continue fighting, give the order Follow, Regroup, until they stop fighting, then let them return to their duties.

3 hours ago, rcy68 said:

And as always, feel free to ignore me and any suggestions I make...

Certainly not.

3 hours ago, rcy68 said:

BUT, kill those CTDs. They all must die! As it stands, I accept that my game is gonna crash, especially if I hang around sinkhole too long, so I try to save regularly. It`d be nice to hang out in sinkhole, watch my pets play with each other while I`m over-seeing my fresh slaves breaking and training. Unfortunately, that`s impossible. Always a CTD, eventually. So I get in, do what needs doing, and haul ass outta there as quickly as possible. Kinda defeats the purpose of owning all those pretties. I`m optimistic that you`ll deal with them, eventually.

Then you are two concerned. The other wanders a lot in Sinkhole, too but mainly uses a crowd of favorites and has not LST.

I get a (rare) CTD sometimes, when staying outside and people are returning to Sinkhole. Frankly, I didn't care until now, because I suspected magic, I mean Plunderers healing themselves (particle effects - even an oblivion gate may trigger a CTD sometimes on my install, it's better with ENB but still there). The other reason I didn't care is that I spend most of my time elsewhere to test/check things.

Okay, I will study the life at Sinkhole more closely. With 70 members there, I should get something.

4 hours ago, rcy68 said:

Well, back to the grind. I STILL haven`t gotten all the traders up to 3000, yet, so I have no idea what happens with the docks or "slaves". Looking forward to it. I`m hoping it`ll make the Plunder slaves more useful. Add some options for them.

Hey, you can speed up a bit: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Console_Command_Tutorial#SetBarterGold_.23

Then, you only have to sell one item.

Don't expect "options". Mysti's greedy as possible and only wants you to do the slave hunter for her.

I use Mysti to get rid of unwanted slaves (when her annoying racism agrees - not always; but it's possible to restart the slave trade until she accepts all the slaves).

Do not fail the negotiation (when you set prices), by the way. Save before, in case. Like you say, she's a bitch.

20 hours ago, rcy68 said:

Always a CTD, eventually.

I got it. It's screwed as possible... Fortunately, it concerns only Sinkhole.

The CTD is triggered by the naked token, but the culprit is the auto-give order to members living at Sinkhole. This lets them retrieve an occupation immediately and, for some reason, it dislikes the naked token. I have three ways to fix it, but I need more time to check other things at Sinkhole (and I can't investigate/mod Plunder at work).

I think the real culprit is the occupation token. It is removed, given again, then the naked token is removed (and bang, CTD - sometimes). This looks like a RemoveMe hazard.

I will pack a fix in seven hours, but I want you to test it before releasing a 0.684. Objective: 24 game hours at Sinkhole without a CTD.

On 5/13/2019 at 9:35 AM, Spile said:

The other question should be : would it conflict with the vanilla yield functionality?

Well hehe, i made an addition to Fienyx's Ultimat toolbox, now there are two new keys, one to hide/unhide all the spells in that mod, and one to hide/unhide all spells that comes from a mod that has "lovers" in it's name, and the setbody spells, and i realized its maybe not so immersive breaking having to use spells for these things when you can hide them anytime you want.

I don't know if i can upload the file without his permission. Maybe he will respond soon.

5 hours ago, Spile said:

I will pack a fix in seven hours, but I want you to test it before releasing a 0.684. Objective: 24 game hours at Sinkhole without a CTD.

Sure, no problem. Be a chance to finish breaking some girls. Oh, by the way. When I update your mod, using MO, do I merge with or replace the current version with the new version?

Ah yes, you use MO.

Normally you must replace, like you were installing the mod for the first time.

But now, I can't give you a simple patch. Well, we'll do the official way. Just download Plunder 0.684 (and replace with MO).

Solving the CTD was very easy. But I really need a confirmation from you.

My VM had Oblivion running for 4 game days, at the exterior camp, without a CTD this afternoon. So we can hope for the best.

What was not easy was to fix the tents and beds.

I pretty sure people got killed because some of the beds weren't flat, and the tents neither.

There's one thing left: you said people were turning aggro, but they were'nt, were they? Just showing weapon, sheathing, etc?

When returning from training, I found some behaving like this. If you talk to them, they stop drawing their weapons. Same if you leave the area and come back. This is very minor.

Yes, NPC and players can die if they have no room to get up after sex. A sloping tent wall may be enough to kill. And the one-person tents are killers.
The player can use the arrow key during sex to get in the middle of the tent or out of the one-person tents. . .  but two fucking NPCs can die quickly.

Not sure about "not flat" bedrolls, I do not even know if I have a Mod with "no flat" beds or bedrolls.  The NPC will lay flat no matter what angle the bed is.  With a "no flat" bed the NPC can be half in the ground.  So better put beds only on level ground.

11 minutes ago, fejeena said:
Yes, NPC and players can die if they have no room to get up after sex. A sloping tent wall may be enough to kill. And the one-person tents are killers.
The player can use the arrow key during sex to get in the middle of the tent or out of the one-person tents. . .  but two fucking NPCs can die quickly.

Not sure about "not flat" bedrolls, I do not even know if I have a Mod with "no flat" beds or bedrolls.  The NPC will lay flat no matter what angle the bed is.  With a "no flat" bed the NPC can be half in the ground.  So better put beds only on level ground.

Many thanks Fejeena to confirm this suspicion I had.

6 hours ago, Spile said:

Solving the CTD was very easy. But I really need a confirmation from you.

My VM had Oblivion running for 4 game days, at the exterior camp, without a CTD this afternoon. So we can hope for the best.

I was hanging out at sinkhole for awhile, with the latest version, and lost 4 slaves to the Tents of Eternal Peril. I love the big tents, they look good in camp, but they`re deadly. You could keep the tents, but lose the bedrolls. Although the bedrolls are kinda needed. You could keep the bedrolls, and lose the tents, but it`d look pretty barren around camp. Or, keep both, but move the bedrolls out of the tents. Maybe a stable or something to line the bedrolls up in, converting it into an open barracks? Several stables. Alot of beds would be nice.      As for CTDs, it seemed better, but i got a CTD, so I can`t be sure. There was alot going on when it crashed. I was in the dungeon, there was alot of Plunder employees present, training, and 3 rapes going on from npcs aggroing. This time, the fight was because of a kid someone gave birth to starting a fight. Kids have a history of doing that, I believe. But anyway, there was alot going on, I kept getting asked if I wanted to join a rape, over and over, I clicked "no" again and it crashed. It felt like it wasn`t your mods fault, but what do I know? Just more going on than the game could handle at once. I`ll try a less busy room, next time.

What a bore these tents. I guess death stroke in the tents with two beds? If death occurs in the large tents with one bed (those of the Camp Extension), it is hopeless.

Your idea of a stable used as dormitory is nice. I could place it behind the trees.

Well, that's a thing. I was saying not long ago Sinkhole will be throwed away and now we are finding a way to expand it.

I am very annoyed by kids, in the way Hiyoko creates them.

I use a custom mod to make them grow to teenagers, adjusting their FaceGen along the childhood, get rid of their spells, adjusting their AI data and attributes.

I don't know if I want to turn it into a regular mod for Hiyoko. Inside, I use a rule limiting the number of living children for each mother by four. Therefore, it's linked with the generator. And I don't want girls less than teens able to give birth, neither the creature breeding. A bit work is required to remove all of this (or to blend it with an alternate generator).

Nevertheless, it could prevent some kids starting fight (their responsibility is very low).

Interesting, you were overwhelmed by Rapers invitations. I take note of this to investigate further.

I'm still waiting for the confirmation of the other player.

For those interested to a mod for kids along Plunder.

HiyokoGrow is a *minimalist* mod allowing kids to grow.
It offers no other functionality.

You should use Blockhead with it to adjust age face gen (optional).

HiyokoGrow:
- has no impact on creatures, it only works on NPCs
- allows kids to grow until adulthood through 7 ages accordingly to their race/sex standards
- adjusts attributes, disposition and AI Data, blending some with parent's
- is fully configurable with its ini file (each age duration, body scales, adjustments choices, hiyo destruction, face gen for each age, ...)

- does not touch spells or inventory or factions
- is built to let anyone modify/expand it easily with TESCS (one script)

Important:
Please note the goal of HiyokoGrow was not to fall in awe before kids growing but to weave them into a following system mod.
This is the reason you can ask to destroy kids on death.

Not only that, but it also contains a fix for Tamago, preventing the latter to interfer in inventory shares (and obelisks of order, by the way).
=> that means you won't have the annoying message when opening a remote inventory with any mod
You have to pickpocket or use the barter/inventory menu to see Tamago data (or use Lovers Sex Sense).

To get rid of this fix, open HiyokoGrow with TES4Edit and remove the first two records in scripts.

You should use HiyokoGrow only if Tamago and Hiyoko are minor things for you.
Ie: you have a basic install limited to:
- HiyokoGenerator.esp
- LoversHiyokoShooter.esp
- LoversTamagoClub.esp
And that's all.

You should not use HiyokoGrow if you use these mods:
- Tamago Fertility Clinic
- HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge
- Hiyoko Generator Brood Mother
- HiyokoGenetics_tweakedChildInventory_and_FollowControl
Or any other mod showing your *big big* interest in Tamago/Hiyoko features.

Due to this matter of interest, I do not want to offer any kind of support to hiyokogrow,

for example by uploading it to a dedicated dowload page instead of talking about it in this thread,

neither have filled the author slot of this mod, which is free to plunder.

You are expected to use the good versions of Hiyoko and Tamago clubs (Tamago Club 1.15c & Hiyoko Club 1.10a).

HiyokoGrow.1.0.7z

I was looking through the mods I have installed, and realized I may have a problem. LoversSituationsFejeena mod is installed, and it deals with having romantic encounters with NPCs. Well, that`s what Plunder does. Do they conflict? I`m probably gonna uninstall it, just to be safe.(but that`ll mean starting a new game. I`m not really sold on "clean" saves. New Game is always reliable) Plus, I can`t remember an instance where I actually used it. I have it more because it`s from fejeena(my favorite Oblivion modder) than really wanting to "romance" an NPC. If my PC wants an NPC, she just takes them. How they feel about it is irrelevant. But, if they want it, that`s a plus. Willing sex toys are nice to have. Granted, eventually all my pets become willing and eager, once they`ve been broken.

On 5/15/2019 at 1:15 AM, Spile said:

Well, that's a thing. I was saying not long ago Sinkhole will be throwed away and now we are finding a way to expand it.

Yeah, the place has grown on me, as well. Admittedly, it`s way too close to the seat of Imperial power to logically go unnoticed by the authorities. And getting BC back would be nice(I think. Might be more trouble than it`s worth). More named NPCs to enslave/recruit. I worry about breaking quests enslaving vanilla NPCs, so I avoid doing it. Mod NPCs are a Gods-send. But there`s another mod that adds NPCs, I forget the name. I really should track that down.                                                                                                                                  Oh, yeah, I FINALLY got all the traders to 3000.

Spoiler

Sooo not worth it. A ship parked at the dock that does nothing(but looks good) and the ability to sell slaves to Mysti at shitty prices. Ah well, if all this mod did was enable me to be able to recruit plunderers, I`d be happy. I really like that.

First time trying to use "spoiler" feature. Hope I did it right, but I won`t know until I click the "submit reply" button.                                Keep up the good work, and thanks.                                                                          Edit: Nope! Screwed it up. I should get it right, next time. I know what I did wrong, I think.

On 5/14/2019 at 2:57 PM, Spile said:

There's one thing left: you said people were turning aggro, but they were'nt, were they? Just showing weapon, sheathing, etc?

When returning from training, I found some behaving like this. If you talk to them, they stop drawing their weapons. Same if you leave the area and come back. This is very minor.

OOPS! Was reading back through the posts on this page, and noticed I never replied to this. That`s not what`s happening. There`s the Hyoko kids causing trouble, but that`s fixed by getting rid of them. Then there`s the Dramora plunderers I "recruited". One of them just walks in, draws a weapon and charges someone. But it MIGHT be that she`s aggroing on a specific NPC, since sometimes she doesn`t go off. No idea what`s going on. I have 3 Dremora, but just 1 does this. As for other fights breaking out, i think it`s caused by bounties. Someone in a fight inadvertently hits an ally, gets a bounty, and then my enslaved guardswomen go off on them. Be nice if they stopped acting like they`re still guards. I can`t talk to them when I have a bounty, because they try to arrest me.                                                                                                                                                                                    Seriously considering starting a new game, as all the updating I`ve done to your mod during this one may have messed something up. Won`t have to worry about earning trust, this time, as I know what it does, now. Probably kill the men, and enslave the 2 women traders. If I can. Enslaving requires me casting 2 spells on them, and Mysti might go off on me. Probably be best if I just beat them down and enslave them with your mods' method, then switch them over to LST. Provided, of course, me being able to kick their ass. I`ve never looked up their lvl with the Status spell from Lovers Magic. If they`re too tough, I`ll just level up until I can. Hopefully their AI won`t interfere with being slaves. Hate when I "acquire" a new slave and set them to stay somewhere, only to watch them wander off, back to where I found them.                    Sorry about the late response. I read it, was going to respond, but got distracted and forgot. There`s a few other little things not quite working right with Plunder, but I wanna see if a new game will fix them before bothering you. Seems like you have alot on your plate, getting this mod finished, and I feel like I`m slowing you down. I`ve gotten quite chatty, which is funny, because there`s a good chance you have as much trouble understanding me as I have understanding your instructions on the mod page, and the NPCs. Talking to Mysti and the traders is...challenging, sometimes. But I figure it out, mostly. But don`t worry about it. You`re doing a fine job with the language obstacle.