21 hours ago, Tachyon said:

Also, you could replace "Excitement" with "Social Need"

I asked to my English neighbors, and from what I understood, I can keep Excitation since this index is determinant to push someone to do things (or be interesting for others). But my concept blends it with the state, ie. the Excitment. Since my use is twisted, I keep it as it is and we can designate Excitation by Excitment.

21 hours ago, Tachyon said:

Can you tell which parameter affects the Pleasure level after Sex? Is it purely the Sexual desire or a combination of Excitement and Sexual desire?

This is one of the things the Beta must arbitrate. My parameters are only a start.

When an orgasm is triggered, this snip of code is executed:

Let love := PlunderLov.vStories[story+2]
  Let value1 := Call PlunderFncCalcSlope (Call PlunderFncExcitationGet initiator), 50
  Let value2 := Call PlunderFncCalcSlope (Call PlunderFncExcitationGet partner), 50
  ; the enjoyment of sex (0 - 10):
  Let i := (value1 + ((Call PlunderFncSexNeedGet initiator) / 2) + value2 + ((Call PlunderFncSexNeedGet initiator) /2)) / 5
  ; added to the enjoyment of love (-3 - +8):
  Let i += ((Call PlunderFncGetDesire partner initiator) + (Call PlunderFncGetDesire initiator partner) - PlunderData.paramPrimeDesire - PlunderData.paramLessDesire) / 20
  If(i > 0)
    If(GetRandomPercent <= love) ; must fail against existing love to see it grows
      Let i := 0
    EndIf
  EndIf
  Let gain := i ; will trigger jealousy if positive or null
  If(initiator == playerRef || partner == playerRef)
    If(gain == 0)
      Message "Sex has no love effect"
    ElseIf(gain > 0)
      MessageEx "Pleasure effect: love +%.0f" gain
    Else
      MessageEx "Displeasure effect: love %.0f" gain
    EndIf
  EndIf
  Call PlunderFncLog "Orgasm between " + $initiator + " and " + $partner + " modifies their love by " + $gain
  Call PlunderFncStoryMod initiator partner gain

I suppose you want to know why "Sex has no love effect"...

To grow, lovers must fail against their existing love to see it grow.

The enjoyment of sex: overexcitment acts as negative and sex need be high

The enjoyment of love: excitation must be high to mix with present love in the cumulation of desires

That's why I advised to have high Excitment and high Sex Need to make love.

The thing I aim to change is the kind of "absolute lover" embodied by the number 50 in the slope calculation.

I think it should be dependant of the Excitation range of the World Temperature.

In a virgin/minime world, NPCs are disastrous at bed, indeed....

I'm failing to meet CTDs (apart when disposing the abandoned knapsack in DLC Mehrunes Razor), so I hope 0.67 got rid of them.

I also fail to catch oddities when reloading in-game, but one of my female Plunderers got the Lovers Voice 12. I do not understand this number and I was sure she has a regular voice before. More testing needed.

I want Plunder free of CTDs and free of abnormal reloading.

By the way, I'm testing more mods. And one from Movomo catches my attention: TamagoSetBody.

I want to reproduce an endless stream of errors which, apparently, happens when playing a man and check what ties are related to Plunder.

0.673 is a fix for the team, especially when hunting in the wide wilderness (numerous cells).

0.674 is a fix for dialogues, to eliminate more language oddities.

They should be packed this week and I should be able to look at Sklunder to begin preparations for publication (but this time, I'll check more carefully the beast before bothering gamers).

Looked great, but sadly it won't even load up with my mod load - I wish I could be more use but with over 250 mods I don't feel like systematically going through and finding what the conflict is. I presume it may be Satisfaction maybe, or Joburg or similar perhaps... but with my game set up currently (touch wood) running flawlessly I don't want to tempt fate and start tinkering. 

On 4/23/2019 at 7:34 PM, Zuxuliax said:

Looked great, but sadly it won't even load up with my mod load - I wish I could be more use but with over 250 mods I don't feel like systematically going through and finding what the conflict is. I presume it may be Satisfaction maybe, or Joburg or similar perhaps... but with my game set up currently (touch wood) running flawlessly I don't want to tempt fate and start tinkering. 

Just to be sure of what you wrote: it won't load (you're expecting conflicts) or it didn't load (you tried)?

This mod is fun to use. I disabled rapers. Then had problems loading and ctds. Disabled Marts monster mod and open better citties and it works. Mostly. U have a wierd glitch where using some dispose options makes doors not work. Also where changing names doesn't finish unless you go into inventory. (Probably any menu, not sure).  This is interesting

This is a great mod. Thanks for the good work. I don't know if you are taking suggestions but I would like to make a few if I could. Could you make an ini setting to disable creatures? Would it also be possible to make an ini setting to disable the 'marry" system? I'm not sure how integral it is but it seems to make some odd choices. I did take a brief look at the mod in the CS and I understand why it's doing that and that it's not a bug or anything, just edge case stuff. I also noticed there's some relationships that are pre-set by script. Would it be possible to implement a call to run a batch script or something so users can add their own pre-set relationships without having to manually change things in the CS with each new version?

17 hours ago, Wolfw said:

This mod is fun to use. I disabled rapers. Then had problems loading and ctds. Disabled Marts monster mod and open better citties and it works. Mostly. U have a wierd glitch where using some dispose options makes doors not work. Also where changing names doesn't finish unless you go into inventory. (Probably any menu, not sure).  This is interesting

Thank you.

I've taken note of what you said about ctds and loading. Even I can't promise anything, I'll search for, at least, an explanation.

For renaming, I believed things were fixed. I'll look at it too.

But... the doors? I'm quite puzzled. Could you give me a way to reproduce the glitch?

1 hour ago, kevinwulf said:

This is a great mod. Thanks for the good work. I don't know if you are taking suggestions but I would like to make a few if I could. Could you make an ini setting to disable creatures? Would it also be possible to make an ini setting to disable the 'marry" system? I'm not sure how integral it is but it seems to make some odd choices. I did take a brief look at the mod in the CS and I understand why it's doing that and that it's not a bug or anything, just edge case stuff. I also noticed there's some relationships that are pre-set by script. Would it be possible to implement a call to run a batch script or something so users can add their own pre-set relationships without having to manually change things in the CS with each new version?

Thank you.

Search in Data/Dev/ instead of the CS, I think it's more practical.

And of course I'm taking suggestion. It's a beta.

Aye, paramAllowCreatures will be added.

Previous versions were better about the marry system. Version 0.6 stopped using mutual desire to replace it with a single-sided desire. Since, bad choices are more numerous. I don't know if I have to re-add the old desire calculation for the marry system only or if I must refine the new desire calculation. Some cases cannot be fixed, though, like the Arenim couple, because level designers placed two beds, designating none in their sleep package. The beds, being not persistent since they are not designated, are invisble to Plunder, unless you meet the Arenim by breaking in their bed room (and then, the beds are loaded in memory), By the way, this is strange to have two beds and maybe it's acceptable. But there are other cases (I don't remember right now) where Plunder can't guess.

Maybe should I introduce a parallel desire calculation for the marry system.

I really dislike the hard-coded relations myself. Since Plunder commands some love stories, then the gamer should add theirs. I completely agree.

The many ways to do that stopped me, though (auto-updating quest like SetBody, Pluggy ini file, OBSE string array...). I'll try a thing.

Also, most ini settings must be transfered in-game for 0.7, but this version must also choose to keep or abandon Sinkhole and anything there. I can't decide for now and feedbacks are important to cut away or not Mysti, the Plunder Chest, and Sinkhole's life.

For people awaiting news about Sklunder:

- Sklunder must be reorganized by wrapping aliases to avoid orphan scripts (log telling you that script is different in frame X) when changing version (not always, thanksfully)

- I had to pack an alternate Schlongs of Skyrim to remove stack dumps (nearly the same you can download for Skyrim SE)

> Sklunder is resilient to stack dumps, but the vanilla quests are not - not acceptable in my eyes

> I cannot remove stack dumps like those you have when transfering your loot from one house to another (saturated OnAddItem events)

> I will contact Verstort about this

- by the way, I decided to not support Skyrim SE, Sklunder will be pure Oldrim (because I'm an old asshole)

- I have many override tests to perform against SexLab and a patch to SLAL (preventing it to destroy your settings in SexLab's registry when you fix a sex anim)

- I must isolate Preggo (which makes your female followers being more attractive when they Exctiment is high by morphing their body) to not annoy Pregnancy modders

=> do not expect a release until June

3 hours ago, Spile said:

Thank you.

Search in Data/Dev/ instead of the CS, I think it's more practical.

And of course I'm taking suggestion. It's a beta.

Aye, paramAllowCreatures will be added.

Previous versions were better about the marry system. Version 0.6 stopped using mutual desire to replace it with a single-sided desire. Since, bad choices are more numerous. I don't know if I have to re-add the old desire calculation for the marry system only or if I must refine the new desire calculation. Some cases cannot be fixed, though, like the Arenim couple, because level designers placed two beds, designating none in their sleep package. The beds, being not persistent since they are not designated, are invisble to Plunder, unless you meet the Arenim by breaking in their bed room (and then, the beds are loaded in memory), By the way, this is strange to have two beds and maybe it's acceptable. But there are other cases (I don't remember right now) where Plunder can't guess.

Maybe should I introduce a parallel desire calculation for the marry system.

I really dislike the hard-coded relations myself. Since Plunder commands some love stories, then the gamer should add theirs. I completely agree.

The many ways to do that stopped me, though (auto-updating quest like SetBody, Pluggy ini file, OBSE string array...). I'll try a thing.

Also, most ini settings must be transfered in-game for 0.7, but this version must also choose to keep or abandon Sinkhole and anything there. I can't decide for now and feedbacks are important to cut away or not Mysti, the Plunder Chest, and Sinkhole's life.

Thanks for adding the ability to exclude animals.

In regards to the marry system I don't want to give the impression I think the system doesn't work. I certainly don't think it's a bad idea for a character to approach someone they have desire for but who not might reciprocate those feelings and kickstarting that sort of scenario. My issues were mainly just edge case scenarios which resulted in situations that aren't to my personal preference. For example, it seems to give rise to incestuous relationships which I'm not a fan of. In the case of Crestbridge Camp, for example, a husband and wife reside there along with the wife's father. In my current playthrough the system married the daughter to her father and not her husband and when I arrived at the camp the wife proceeded to have sex with her father in front of her husband and he didn't care.

This stuff also ties into why I wanted a mechanism to inject pre-set relationships. I don't think of the current implementation so much as you commanding love stories as it is just implementing into the mod what already exists in the vanilla game. The thing is there are some vanilla relationships in the game that are going to slip through the marry system regardless. For example, Alberic Litte in Chorrol does not sleep in the same place as his wife. In my current playthrough he's been married to Estelle Renoit which I'm guessing happened because Estelle Renoit sleeps at "editor location", not a cell reference or a bed reference, and there's no way to link Alberic to his wife by the sleep package. There's also things like the Chorrol inn owner having a relationship with the guard captain in the vanilla game. I understand if it's something that's not priority. I can always do the batch script and call it in game myself, you don't need to do anything for that, I was more just wondering if it's ideal for this to happen at a specific point of initialization and if calling it at an arbitrary point might cause issues.

In any case, great mod!

In Oblivion many NPC are married.

In LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP/LoversVoiceSSPplus they have all the marriage flag and it is not easy to have sex with them ( a lot of flirting is needed )

All these NPC should stay married to their partners.
The countess of Anvil should wait for the Grey fox...  would be bad if the comes home after all the yaers and she is married with another guy.

I still was not able to test the mod (sorry)  but do the married NPCs move to the house of their new partners?
So that in Rimalus Bruiants House is not Rena Bruiant but another woman?
Only married without living in the same house or share a bed or meet somewhere to have sex is not a relationship.
kevinwulf posted that a Chorrol  inn owner have a relationship with the guard captain .  But both inn owners in Chorrol have single beds. And sex in the barracks, and 8 soldiers are watching....  No. 
Where does this couple have sex?

There are so many vanilla married couples, thing that are enough. Not even all are added in LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP/LoversVoiceSSPplus. (mostly couples from the small villages are not added)

And for all the not married NPC a relationship/Friendship/sexual-relationship system would be nice. They meet and have sex but they do not marry and change location/ do not live together.

Yes, some NPC will be problematic, there are fathers (widower) with daughter in one house or  relatives in different houses  ( the Sintav clan in the IC ).

Maybe a list of NPC's in each town who can have sexual-relationships ( and all other NPCs are blocked). 

2 hours ago, kevinwulf said:

Thanks for adding the ability to exclude animals.

In regards to the marry system I don't want to give the impression I think the system doesn't work. I certainly don't think it's a bad idea for a character to approach someone they have desire for but who not might reciprocate those feelings and kickstarting that sort of scenario. My issues were mainly just edge case scenarios which resulted in situations that aren't to my personal preference. For example, it seems to give rise to incestuous relationships which I'm not a fan of. In the case of Crestbridge Camp, for example, a husband and wife reside there along with the wife's father. In my current playthrough the system married the daughter to her father and not her husband and when I arrived at the camp the wife proceeded to have sex with her father in front of her husband and he didn't care.

This stuff also ties into why I wanted a mechanism to inject pre-set relationships. I don't think of the current implementation so much as you commanding love stories as it is just implementing into the mod what already exists in the vanilla game. The thing is there are some vanilla relationships in the game that are going to slip through the marry system regardless. For example, Alberic Litte in Chorrol does not sleep in the same place as his wife. In my current playthrough he's been married to Estelle Renoit which I'm guessing happened because Estelle Renoit sleeps at "editor location", not a cell reference or a bed reference, and there's no way to link Alberic to his wife by the sleep package. There's also things like the Chorrol inn owner having a relationship with the guard captain in the vanilla game. I understand if it's something that's not priority. I can always do the batch script and call it in game myself, you don't need to do anything for that, I was more just wondering if it's ideal for this to happen at a specific point of initialization and if calling it at an arbitrary point might cause issues.

In any case, great mod!

As always, I failed to express myself accurately. I was meaning the hard-coded relations *as they are presently in Plunder* are displeasing me and I would prefer a customizable system, too.

I know you don't like it, but, being a guy with easy laugh, the scene at CrestBridge Camp makes me laugh when I see one like this.

Anyway, you're right and something must be done.

I'll work on it this evening.

2 hours ago, fejeena said:

In Oblivion many NPC are married.

In LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP/LoversVoiceSSPplus they have all the marriage flag and it is not easy to have sex with them ( a lot of flirting is needed )

All these NPC should stay married to their partners.
The countess of Anvil should wait for the Grey fox...  would be bad if the comes home after all the yaers and she is married with another guy.

I still was not able to test the mod (sorry)  but do the married NPCs move to the house of their new partners?
So that in Rimalus Bruiants House is not Rena Bruiant but another woman?
Only married without living in the same house or share a bed or meet somewhere to have sex is not a relationship.
kevinwulf posted that a Chorrol  inn owner have a relationship with the guard captain .  But both inn owners in Chorrol have single beds. And sex in the barracks, and 8 soldiers are watching....  No. 
Where does this couple have sex?

There are so many vanilla married couples, thing that are enough. Not even all are added in LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP/LoversVoiceSSPplus. (mostly couples from the small villages are not added)

And for all the not married NPC a relationship/Friendship/sexual-relationship system would be nice. They meet and have sex but they do not marry and change location/ do not live together.

Yes, some NPC will be problematic, there are fathers (widower) with daughter in one house or  relatives in different houses  ( the Sintav clan in the IC ).

Maybe a list of NPC's in each town who can have sexual-relationships ( and all other NPCs are blocked). 

Strange. I have SSP on my hard drive but for some reason I didn't even try it.

Thanks Fejeena, as always you're most helpful.

Well. Soon I can get one of my plunderers out of trouble (he nearly raped a female guard in Leyawiim and, now, all the city guards are after him and... I'm in Bruma), I will try SSP and evaluate/learn it.

In fact, Plunder marries important people when installing. Countess Umbranox is part of them and is married to her (disabled) husband. This is one of the "hard-coded" relations which bring problem because they are too limited and impossible to customize, unless running a parallel script.

Plunder makes people moving only when wanting sex or deciding anything allowed in Plunder (like reviving a neutralized target). Once it's done, people return to their vanilla occupations. After a while (and bad sex performed in the couple), one may try to find love elsewhere. They will, then, decide to go in either house. If the player follows, the scene may turn to adultery (or worse, depending of the mentality of the cheated husband/wife). However, things are not adjusted in the current state of Plunder. Fidelity exists but is coarse. For example, if you try to seduce Count Hassildor in the current version of Plunder, you can pass (not so easily though), while I think you should get a closed door on the nose, because he loves his wife to the utmost (79 love). It's difficult to draw the frontier between fidelity and adultery, because the latter must be possible, especially for players.

About guards: in the previous versions they were forbidden of sex due to privacy rules. Now, their colleagues excuse them and you hear "I didn't see a thing" among guards because two of them are fucking near their beds (and, as you say, this is a barrack, there's always people around).

For now, Plunder runs a sex-relationship system. But when love grows, then love interferes in desire calculation.

And things get complicated: we expect someone with very high responsibility to be fidel, while a bandit is not concerned, forcing resentment because he does not care, whatever the consequences. It works like this, for now, but things must be adjusted, one-by-one.

Having a customizable already-existing relations will help. I'm sure of it.

Heh. Speaking of configuration. I had written something resembles a JSON parser for Oblivion some time ago, one that can translate an arbitrary object or array to OBSE StringMap or Array. The file itself will have to be read using Pluggy.

Now this is a stupid idea if you care about performance and efficiency, but it was fun and is actually convenient for editing (user), and reading (me) too, as long as you're not the one who writes the code. So tell me if you want the code lol.

Oh shit, I know why I didn't tried the SSP Prostitution. Playing a woman makes me unconfortable. I'm trying.

1 hour ago, movomo said:

Heh. Speaking of configuration. I had written something resembles a JSON parser for Oblivion some time ago, one that can translate an arbitrary object or array to OBSE StringMap or Array. The file itself will have to be read using Pluggy.

Now this is a stupid idea if you care about performance and efficiency, but it was fun and is actually convenient for editing (user), and reading (me) too, as long as you're not the one who writes the code. So tell me if you want the code lol.

Thanks Movomo. I'm not very concerned about performance, Plunder is already waiting for other mods to initialize before initializing itself.

The thing is: Pluggy. There's a golden road leading to StringToRef and other things inside Pluggy, but this is one more plugin to install. I use it myself, but will players will, too...?

I think the way used by some mods like SetBody (setstage) should be more appropriate.

Anyway, do you use your code in some existing mod?

6 hours ago, kevinwulf said:

You can call it anytime, but after the installation and after you reset the relations by using the lever beside the Plunder Chest (if you have to use it).

Logically, you only have to call it one time. Once the love story is made, it is saved when you save your game.

And do you use Pluggy?

1 hour ago, Spile said:

Thanks Movomo. I'm not very concerned about performance, Plunder is already waiting for other mods to initialize before initializing itself.

The thing is: Pluggy. There's a golden road leading to StringToRef and other things inside Pluggy, but this is one more plugin to install. I use it myself, but will players will, too...?

I think the way used by some mods like SetBody (setstage) should be more appropriate.

Anyway, do you use your code in some existing mod? 

The reason I wrote that thing is, I needed to be able to dump my Mark & Recall & Intervention mod data. It's there firstly for backup purpose (because every marked location is hand-marked by player himself, it's too sad to lose all of them when you roll a new character right? That's why I have a backup & restore feature there), and needed to write a parser to read it back. It outputs some world coordinates, cell formids, location names as json. But it's not like I couldn't do it other ways.

Ah, one advantage is that json is incredibly easy to manipulate programatically from outside of Oblivion, for whatever it's worth. But you certainly shouldn't add another dependency just for configuration purposes. In my opinion SetStage is almost always good enough (except SetBody custom menu, shit). While Pluggy is a very popular plugin for Oblivion (practically everyone has it, I'd say), it's still good if you keep the requirements at minimum. In my case, backup/restore is entirely optional. The users can simply choose to forget about it for good.

8 hours ago, kevinwulf said:

KevinWulf, look at this:

ohvghf.jpg

The new file is like this:

;---
; Plunder Marry NPCs ini file
;---
; This file is loaded when Plunder installs (and when you ask to reset Love Stories).
; It creates couples with an existing relation, where Plunder fails or is inaccurate to guess it.
; You can, also, use the lever beside the Plunder Chest to update only the stories listed below:
; - the related stories will be reset
; - any other stories for the lovers will be destroyed (if not listed here)
; - you can add multiple stories for one lover (look at count Indarys for example)
; Use this when updating this file.
;---

; countess anvil and her (initially disabled) husband
set PlunderMarry.lover1 to GetFormFromMod "Oblivion.esm" "00BE4A" ; Countess Millona Umbranox
set PlunderMarry.lover2 to GetFormFromMod "Oblivion.esm" "022F54" ; Corvus Umbranox
set PlunderMarry.love   to 29
SetStage PlunderMarry 10

; count bravil
; he's free

; countess bruma
; she's free

; countess chorrol
set PlunderMarry.lover1 to GetFormFromMod "Oblivion.esm" "02BA83" ; Countess Arriana Valga
set PlunderMarry.lover2 to GetFormFromMod "Plunder.esp" "09AE93" ; dead lover
set PlunderMarry.love   to 69
SetStage PlunderMarry 10

; count and countess leyawiin
set PlunderMarry.lover1 to GetFormFromMod "Oblivion.esm" "035333" ; Count Marius Caro
set PlunderMarry.lover2 to GetFormFromMod "Oblivion.esm" "035334" ; Countess Alessia Caro
set PlunderMarry.love   to 19
SetStage PlunderMarry 10

; count cheydiinhall
set PlunderMarry.lover1 to GetFormFromMod "Oblivion.esm" "01FB9E" ; Andel Indarys
set PlunderMarry.love   to 59
SetStage PlunderMarry 10
; has a bad bad girl for sex who knows her interest
set PlunderMarry.lover1 to GetFormFromMod "Oblivion.esm" "01FB9E" ; Andel Indarys
set PlunderMarry.lover2 to GetFormFromMod "Oblivion.esm" "00363F" ; Tolisi Girit
set PlunderMarry.love   to 9
SetStage PlunderMarry 10

; count skingrad
set PlunderMarry.lover1 to GetFormFromMod "Oblivion.esm" "02EC35" ; Janus Hassildor
set PlunderMarry.lover2 to GetFormFromMod "Oblivion.esm" "03E957" ; Rona Hassildor
set PlunderMarry.love   to 79
SetStage PlunderMarry 10

; add your other lovers

And the result after using the lever is:

00-41-27:  * the love level between Countess Millona Umbranox(0000BE4A) and Corvus Umbranox(00022F54) is now set to 29
00-41-27:  * a new story has begun between Countess Arriana Valga(0002BA83) and Deceased Lover(3809AE93)
00-41-27:  * the love level between Countess Arriana Valga(0002BA83) and Deceased Lover(3809AE93) is now set to 69
00-41-27:  * the love level between Count Marius Caro(00035333) and Countess Alessia Caro(00035334) is now set to 19
00-41-27:  * a new story has begun between Count Andel Indarys(0001FB9E) and Deceased Lover(3809AE93)
00-41-27:  * the love level between Count Andel Indarys(0001FB9E) and Deceased Lover(3809AE93) is now set to 59
00-41-27:  * the love level between Tolisi Girith(0000363F) and Count Andel Indarys(0001FB9E) is now set to 9
00-41-27:  * the love level between Count Janus Hassildor(0002EC35) and Rona Hassildor(0003E957) is now set to 79
00-41-27:  * erasing the story between Count Andel Indarys and Caralsma
00-41-27:  * erasing the story between Countess Arriana Valga and Caralsma

I added a dead NPC "Deceased Lover" for widows (poor Caralsma had enough to have this role).

If you think I'm in the right direction, tell me.

I never used the AdultPlayPlusforSSP prostitution. I use LoversHookers with AdultPlayPlusforSSP Patch ( and you can play it as male )

The Mod adds the only good dialogs to start sex.  Other Mods use spells or rape.

If you want to have sex the NPCs must like you .

Normally they will not fuck if other NPCs can see you. But you can turn a NPC into a slut and fucks in public. ( new dialogs during sex)

It have the marriage NPC dialogs. ( to start sex and during sex)

And slave dialogs ( to start sex and during sex)  Slaves never refuse to have sex, even if the disposition towards the player is 0 .

The Mod checks guards and they do not like to have sex, if you ask a guard they say "You should behave yourself"

7 hours ago, Spile said:

KevinWulf, look at this:

;---
; Plunder Marry NPCs ini file
;---
; This file is loaded when Plunder installs (and when you ask to reset Love Stories).
; It creates couples with an existing relation, where Plunder fails or is inaccurate to guess it.
; You can, also, use the lever beside the Plunder Chest to update only the stories listed below:
; - the related stories will be reset
; - any other stories for the lovers will be destroyed (if not listed here)
; - you can add multiple stories for one lover (look at count Indarys for example)
; Use this when updating this file.
;---

; countess anvil and her (initially disabled) husband
set PlunderMarry.lover1 to GetFormFromMod "Oblivion.esm" "00BE4A" ; Countess Millona Umbranox
set PlunderMarry.lover2 to GetFormFromMod "Oblivion.esm" "022F54" ; Corvus Umbranox
set PlunderMarry.love   to 29
SetStage PlunderMarry 10

; count bravil
; he's free

; countess bruma
; she's free

; countess chorrol
set PlunderMarry.lover1 to GetFormFromMod "Oblivion.esm" "02BA83" ; Countess Arriana Valga
set PlunderMarry.love   to 69
SetStage PlunderMarry 10

; count and countess leyawiin
set PlunderMarry.lover1 to GetFormFromMod "Oblivion.esm" "035333" ; Count Marius Caro
set PlunderMarry.lover2 to GetFormFromMod "Oblivion.esm" "035334" ; Countess Alessia Caro
set PlunderMarry.love   to 19
SetStage PlunderMarry 10

; count cheydiinhall
set PlunderMarry.love   to 59
SetStage PlunderMarry 10
; has a bad bad girl for sex who knows her interest
set PlunderMarry.lover2 to GetFormFromMod "Oblivion.esm" "00363F" ; Tolisi Girit
set PlunderMarry.love   to 9
SetStage PlunderMarry 10

; count skingrad
set PlunderMarry.lover1 to GetFormFromMod "Oblivion.esm" "02EC35" ; Janus Hassildor
set PlunderMarry.lover2 to GetFormFromMod "Oblivion.esm" "03E957" ; Rona Hassildor
set PlunderMarry.love   to 79
SetStage PlunderMarry 10

; add your other lovers

Wow. That was fast. Looks good to me. Trivial to not only implement vanilla relationships but relationships to any NPCs added by mods too.

In regards to things getting "weird" in game, e.g. incest, adultery, etc., I understand that's kind of the point of this mod. Where's the fun if it's all 100% predictable, right? And you are never going to get something with an element of randomness to work exactly how you want every single time. If relations form a sexual relationship in game then so be it. It just felt like the current system was forcing those relationships to form by virtue of nothing other than family living together which was not great logic to me and seemed to preclude those NPCs from just randomly forming relationships with other NPCs they happen to meet in their daily life. Instead they'd walk across town to fuck their sister. But I admit, these are edge cases. I'm just being anal. And I might just be completely wrong about how the mod works.

Oh, and there was one other thing I forgot to mention before. Excitement only increases by finding a location, killing something and completing a quest, right? I was wondering if maybe other successful actions should increase excitement too, e.g. picking a lock, pick pocketing an NPC, making a good buy/sell, etc., etc. If that's not feasible or throws excitement balancing off that's cool. I'm just thinking about scenarios like a thief should probably get at least as excited with stealing a valuable object as they should with killing a dog.

Thanks for all your hard work. It's very much appreciated.

On 4/25/2019 at 6:30 PM, Wolfw said:

WolfW, thank you for the renaming bug. I fixed it.

Could you send me your load order? I've installed Mart's things and everything is alright.

11-48-31:  *--- --- --- ---* ENTERING Fort Empire *--- --- --- ---*
11-49-08: Bandit (FF00DDDF) has now 36 excitation and 14 sex need
11-49-18: (Slave Trader Thug get excited by a kill on Crazed Imp)
11-49-18: Slave Trader Thug (FF00EB93) gains 1 excitation
11-49-53: Slave Trader Thug (FF00EB93) loses -7 excitation
11-49-53: Slave Trader Thug(FF00EB93) is looking for a marital status
11-49-53: - but has currently none
11-50-12: (Slave Trader Thug get excited by a kill on Giant Huntsman Spider)
11-50-12: Slave Trader Thug (FF00EB8F) gains 1 excitation
11-50-17: (Slave Trader Thug get excited by a kill on Giant Huntsman Spider)
11-50-17: Slave Trader Thug (FF00EB8F) gains 1 excitation
11-50-41: (Slave Trader Thug get excited by a kill on Giant Huntsman Spider)
11-51-11: (Slave Trader Thug get excited by a kill on Efreeti)
11-51-11: Slave Trader Thug (FF00EB8F) has now 39 excitation and 33 sex need

I can't install Better Cities (what a pain to install... you're brave if you succeeded). Contrarily of what the doc says, there's no bsa provided. Moreover I really doubt this mod is compatible with my own installation and I don't provide support for mods shrinking the potential of the game, one way or another. Nevertheless, I will continue to study Better Cities.

4 hours ago, kevinwulf said:

Oh, and there was one other thing I forgot to mention before. Excitement only increases by finding a location, killing something and completing a quest, right? I was wondering if maybe other successful actions should increase excitement too, e.g. picking a lock, pick pocketing an NPC, making a good buy/sell, etc., etc. If that's not feasible or throws excitement balancing off that's cool. I'm just thinking about scenarios like a thief should probably get at least as excited with stealing a valuable object as they should with killing a dog.

I'm not sure. You're right because this is part of the gameplay.

Concerning balancing, I don't think it'll bring trouble, Excitment transformation rules require to fail, then to succeed against current Excitment to be applied. So you can have multiple events hitting your Excitment in a short time, nobody can tell you'll get excited, and how.

Let tme time to think on this.

Shit I forgot to include the restriction in the order plunder to spare the Plunder Chest/Crate/Cask when you decide to plunder sinkhole. Too late.

The things under watch for the love relationship system in 0.675:

1. Seducing new rules:

If(desire >= PlunderData.paramPrimeDesire && story == -1)
    Call PlunderFncStorySet playerRef me 7
  ElseIf(desire >= PlunderData.paramPrimeDesire && story > -1)
    Call PlunderFncStorySet playerRef me 3
  ElseIf(desire >= PlunderData.paramLessDesire && story == -1)
    Call PlunderFncStorySet playerRef me 1
  ElseIf(desire >= PlunderData.paramLessDesire && story > -1)
    Call PlunderFncStorySet playerRef me (-2)
  ElseIf(desire < PlunderData.paramLessDesire && story == -1)
    Call PlunderFncStorySet playerRef me (-4)
  Else
    Call PlunderFncStorySet playerRef me (-8)
  EndIf

Instead of -5/-3/-1/+1/+3/+5 for the starting love amount.

Resulting in a chance to seduce equals to:

(PlunderData.paramLessDesire + PlunderData.paramPrimeDesire) / 2 + (love * 10) (including the bonuses hidden in your responses)

Ranging from -30 to 120% of success, instead of 20 to 170% successful chance.

2. New continence  in  desire calculation

; high PER and confident ones are less continent than lower
    ; also having a love story will strengthen the fidelity, or deteriorate it if bad love
    If(looker == playerRef)
      Let valueDiff := (looker.GetAV Personality + 100) / 3
    Else
      Let valueDiff := (looker.GetAV Personality + looker.GetAV Confidence) / 3
      ; substract now the effect of fidelity
      If(valueLooker != 0)
        ;printc "value looker : %.0f" valueLooker
        Let valueDiff -= (looker.GetAV Responsibility) / 2
        ;printc "value diff : %.0f" valueDiff
      EndIf
    EndIf
    Let valueDiff := (valueDiff - valueLooker * 0.9) / 2

Where valueLooker contains the maximum love amount lived with someone else.

If this amount exists, now Responsibility acts as negative.

Initial valueDiff is now divided by 3, instead of 2, reducing the base continence/receptivity.

But love amount impacts very harder, by substracting 90% of its value, before being averaged with the continence/receptivity.

3. Orgasm in Love

; adjust the absolute excitment against World Temperature
  If(PlunderData.paramWorldTemperature == 0)
    Let gain := (50 + 0) / 2
  ElseIf(PlunderData.paramWorldTemperature == 1)
    Let gain := (50 + 25 / 2) / 2
  ElseIf(PlunderData.paramWorldTemperature == 2)
    Let gain := 50
  ElseIf(PlunderData.paramWorldTemperature == 3)
    Let gain := (50 + 135 / 2) / 2
  ElseIf(PlunderData.paramWorldTemperature == 4)
    Let gain := (50 + 82) /2
  EndIf
  ; get the absolute excitent
  Let value1 := Call PlunderFncCalcSlope (Call PlunderFncExcitationGet initiator), gain
  Let value2 := Call PlunderFncCalcSlope (Call PlunderFncExcitationGet partner), gain

The absolute lover is gone, replaced by the average World Temperature Excitment, averaged against 50.

The slope linearily moves under this value (if you're not exactly at the peak, it damages your Excitment effect on love).

I use Better Cities, not for any changes to the landscape, but for the added NPCs. Cyrodil is a big ghost town without BC. But the camp at sinkhole conflicts with BC(I assume BC is the mod that causes the tents and fields added to the sinkhole camp to appear underground). So, could there be a patch or something disabling that one area(around sinkhole) from being changed by BC? I really don`t want to lose all the extra NPCs by disabling BC. If not, then everyone has to choose between the two mods, and for me, Plunder would lose. That would suck, as your mod seems very interesting. Raising an army of plunderers to follow me, raping, enslaving and pillaging as we go, is just what I`ve been looking for. I`ll save the world, but there`s a price. My PC demands many pretty things(young, attractive, fertile women) as payment for going to war with a Daedric Prince. My PC is not a Saint. She demands payment for such a Herculean task. That`s how I rationalize the "Hero" being such a merciless slaver. Losing an entire generation or two of females is a small price to pay to avoid the end of the world. They`re not dead, and once broken and trained, are quite happy serving their Mistress.                                       But, anyway...a patch would be nice. But regardless of whether it happens or not, all your time and effort in making this mod is greatly appreciated. And that goes for all modders, as well. Especially fejeena! You ARE a Saint. A wonderfully perverted Saint. ;)