Just been playing with this. It looks like fun.

I did have one issue though. I'm running with a couple of vampire mods: LTD and Training Cattle. When you turn, LTD sticks you in a nightmare room where you're not supposed to interact, and accordingly it disables mouse clicks. TC adds a vamp called Jerian when you turn, so of course she turns up in the nightmare room. However all she wants to do is say something and give you some stuff, so still not a problem.

This time however  she decided to approach me about sex. Which was awkward as I couldn't choose either dialog option, which left me stuck in the conversation.

Is there a way of turning off the function where NPCs approach my character?  I'd like to be able to do that in general, anyway.

[edit]

Oh, and about the "excitement" debate: you've probably settled it by now, but I think the word you were looking for was "enthusiasm" :)

On 2/4/2020 at 3:25 PM, DocClox said:

This time however  she decided to approach me about sex. Which was awkward as I couldn't choose either dialog option, which left me stuck in the conversation.

Is there a way of turning off the function where NPCs approach my character?  I'd like to be able to do that in general, anyway.

Yes. Indeed, the player should be marked as unavailable (for consensual sex/courting at least) if GetPlayerControlsDisabled returns true.

I'll see that this evening. Thanks DocClox.

On 2/4/2020 at 3:25 PM, DocClox said:

Oh, and about the "excitement" debate: you've probably settled it by now, but I think the word you were looking for was "enthusiasm" :)

In fact, nothing is settled. I keep your idea on the table, because it matches the social requirement (someone finding the other interesting because this one is an "enthousiast").

By lurking in the Skyrim section, I found a mod using Mood and Sex Need, but it's player centered so Mood has few sense in Plunder.

Arousal is too personnal. Yes, Enthusiasm is a challenger for Excitment. (Or I add a line in the ini file to choose the name suiting best for people).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/11/2020 at 1:51 AM, flyingpotato14 said:

My game crashes when I begin to neutralize an opponent (first piece of clothing gets removed, then it just quits and game closes). I'm guessing this is on my end so any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Sorry to answer late.

Did you try to change plunder's settings in the ini file?

Around line 190: paramUnclothCombat, try to set it to 2 (simple unequip on your opponent, you do not steal the item).

• 1 month later...
On 6/8/2019 at 10:52 PM, fejeena said:

press the i key and you get a list of all used textures in the cell

Thank you! You are a modding resource in yourself! I return here every time i try to fix something with landscaping, as i almost never do that stuff.

By the way, do you wanna start a business with me? The beer in Spain is very good. In Sweden the only beer you can drink is craft beers, the "normal" beers are shit. But the normal beer in Spain are amazing. Still, in Germany there are no normal beer, all beer you have is like craft beer! It's unbelievable! Still, the spanish sausage is without compare. What do you say, we use LoversLab to sell spanish sausage and german beer? YES it's monday, you gotta start the weekend at one point, wouldn't you say?

The Post is old ( 2019 )

With Windows 7 the  CSE 51 was great, but now I use Win 10 and v51 cashs klike the vanilla CS.

Win 10 with CS8... is better but some functions crash the CS. I use TES4Edit for the "CTD functions"

Win 10 is shit, many Oblivion things doesn't work right.  CSE, more game crashes,  NifSkope with "operating errors" , No extended dialogs possible,...

I will install Win 7 again

With Win 10 you have to use the CSE 8...

---------------------------

Selling sausage and  beer here at LL ?

We have the  Internet you can buy everything. OK maybe not  1-2 bottles or sausages , you ghave to buy a Pallet or box.

sausages....

You know Bavaria/Munich and the Oktoberfest.  And the bavarian Weisswurst ( white sausages ).  Not my taste...

But I have a Oblivion Weisswurst Mod.   Bavaria Inn.

With voice (Bavarian dialect).  Totally useless, no quest, but fun.

Spoiler

ba2.jpg

ba1.jpg

And the sausage

ba3.jpg

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

No extended dialogs possible

What is this? Is that where you put more than one line in the response text that the NPC gives?

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

I have a Oblivion Weisswurst Mod.   Bavaria Inn.

Nice! Is that one the other side of Weye?

I lived in Baden Wyrtenberg for two years, and I didn't like the weisswurst very much. The spanish sausage come straight from the pig. It is pig fed with walnuts, shopped, sliced and diced. The pigs live free in the same terrain as the figthing bulls do.

It is weird the CSE, I just moved a camp of hunters from a mod so they fit into Unique Landscapes, but then when i play the game the groundlevel is not the same is in the CS and some things that is on top of the taple in the CS are 10 centimetres above the table in the game.

4 hours ago, kukenmellantuttarna said:

It is weird the CSE, I just moved a camp of hunters from a mod so they fit into Unique Landscapes, but then when i play the game the groundlevel is not the same is in the CS and some things that is on top of the taple in the CS are 10 centimetres above the table in the game.

Sure that no other Mod change the same cell ?  When I change the landscape in CS it looks the same in game.

! If you change persistent items and you already was at the place the items are still in the old position.

Doors are persistent . You can move the house, barrels and rocks. But when you move the door or a persistent bench they are in agme still at the old position because the position is in your save.  If you start a new game or you never was at the place the door and bench will be in the new position.

With landscape  and no-persistent items it doesn't matter if you was at the place, old save, new game,...  it will work.

Item on tables and boards can be "moved up " in game when the collision of table and object collide

---------------------

The Weisswurst Mod is on a small new isle in the Niben between Imperial city and Bravil

---------------------

extended dialogs

No the player dialogs, the things you can click.  Hello.  Wanna fuck.  Tell me.    The player can not say much. Max 37 Letters including spaces.

In Windows 7  you changed the CS ini

iExtendedResponseLength=255
iExtendedTopicLength=50
bAllowExtendedText=1

Now it is possible to have 50 letters  and the game used the extended dialog options.

But with Windows 10 the game only use the default 37 letters. I have many Mods with extended dialogs and they all have cut dialogs now, some I don't even understand because the important part is cut off.  I don't want to reworks 10+ Mods and search all too long dialogs and relace the dialogs with studid short sentences.

"Tell me the direction to the Bluestone Cave."   will be  "Tell direction to Bluestone Cave."

iExtendedResponseLength=255   is the NPC Response dialog. I do not need longer NPC dialogs. I always use short dialogs. without voice files you have not much time to read ( even with OBSE silent voice plugin ) 

On 5/26/2020 at 5:42 AM, fejeena said:

you already was at the place the items are still in the old position

Ah maybe it's that. The items are not persistent but I reload the game from the same spot every time I check. Well it looks ok, and I compared to the other spots the author have made his hunter camps and my changes don't do look worse. And his other camps also has food floating above the tables.

On 5/26/2020 at 5:42 AM, fejeena said:

But with Windows 10 the game only use the default 37 letters

WHAT? Stupid Bill Gates, ruins everything. Can he not just vaccinate his own children and leave the world and the worlds video games alone?!?!

• 2 months later...

So I just started a new playthrough and head straight to the cave, started the quest and found the npc's, but im wondering a few things:

What the place is used for? or can be used for? There is a dungeon, and empty room and the merchant part.

The npcs and the story? what exactly i have to do? (misty doesnt have dialogues like the others) talk to them till they kill each other or try to kill me.

Npc's outside will start to "make" up after starting the quest, if I choose a named npc to have as lover is there a way to avoid her to lay with others? Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...
On 8/3/2020 at 8:15 AM, jorgenjoggernaut said:

So I just started a new playthrough and head straight to the cave, started the quest and found the npc's, but im wondering a few things:

What the place is used for? or can be used for? There is a dungeon, and empty room and the merchant part.

The npcs and the story? what exactly i have to do? (misty doesnt have dialogues like the others) talk to them till they kill each other or try to kill me.

Npc's outside will start to "make" up after starting the quest, if I choose a named npc to have as lover is there a way to avoid her to lay with others? Thanks in advance.

I hope you were able to figure out how Sinkhole works since.

And if you want a lover, just let them out of the faction, don't recruit them.

On 8/6/2020 at 12:32 AM, sunhawken said:

I'm having a bug where some npcs are unconscious forever.

Sounds like conflict between mods...?

On 9/29/2020 at 9:03 AM, sunhawken said:

Wish there was a way to turn off the sexual life and just leave the companion/team/army part of it.

Open the script PlunderQstLov and go to 

; - - - - - - - 1. PROFILING ACTOR

Then add below:

If(actor.GetFactionRank PlunderFaction < 0)
    Return

EndIf

This will limit the sexual life to members of the Plunder faction only.

You can adapt this to turn off completely the sexual life by merely adding Return instead.

Or stop the quest PlunderLov via the console (I never tried though, it seems to work as intended):

StopQuest PlunderLov

On 10/1/2020 at 12:21 AM, Speele said:

I hope you were able to figure out how Sinkhole works since.

And if you want a lover, just let them out of the faction, don't recruit them.

Sounds like conflict between mods...?

Open the script PlunderQstLov and go to 

Then add below:

Return

EndIf

This will limit the sexual life to members of the Plunder faction only.

You can adapt this to turn off completely the sexual life by merely adding Return instead.

Or stop the quest PlunderLov via the console (I never tried though, it seems to work as intended):

StopQuest PlunderLov

Return

EndIf
  Let isSlave := 0
  Let isRapist := 0
  Let isFavorite := 0
  Let sexSense := 0

Is these correct?

• 2 months later...

Hey dont know if you are still around but I have some questions Id like to make. You say in the description that plunders can live anywhere right? Im currently matching the ones that get along and separating them from the ones they dont. I'm using Maskar's oblivion overhaul which allows me to build and buy houses. I've been burning my eyes out figuring out how to make plunder members use the houses normally. Since they are owned by me I can put them inside but they wont come out. I still havent put beds in but I assume they won't lie either since the bed is mine, by the way they don't lie on sinkhole cave's beds either only slaves do. Is there anyway you could make something to convert buildings and items to the faction like an ownership spell? That way I could scatter them and they would resume their daily lives in the new places. Is it possible? Since you created the plunder faction maybe you can do this. Would be a nice add ;)

I don't use Plunder

But are you sure the NPCs you put in the house have a AI package to leave the house?  Normallly companion and slave Mods do not have such AI packages.

Companions and slaves ( e.g. MCS and LoversSlaveTrader) use beds if the bed has no owner.

The cell can have a owner (NPC or faction) but if the cell is set "public" you and  NPCs can use all beds without owner.

The console command  "setpublic ID, 1 "  will not work if you build the house, because the house is not part of the Mod esp  and have no ID

But with  "  SetCellIsPublic Ref   "   it should work, the new house must have a Ref ID .

Or you click on the NPC and add him in the player faction.  Then he will even use the beds if they are owned by the player,

Or lower the Responsibility of the NPC. I think below 30 they steal and ignore every ownership.

------------

With MCS and LoversSlaveTrader I never had problems with NPC AI in player houses or Mod houses.  When I tell the NPC to "relaxe here" he use beds, walks around, and sit and eat.

Both Mods does not have AI packs to leave the house. It is not possible! For such a AI pack you need a reference outside the house, Wander near X Marker  or travel to the Cell XXX. And the Mod ( MCS, Lovers SlaveTrader or Plunder ) does not know where you build your house, in which city do you buy a player house, or if you have installed a house Mod or get a house in a new World (Shivering Isles or Mod world)

And if you tell the NPC "follow me" and he does not use doors  the NPC is set to "No Low Level Processing".    With "No Low Level Processing"  the AI only works if the player is in the same cell...  and if the player leave the house the NPC AI stops  and he can not follow the player.

Ill try using the command you said to make the houses public. They arent following me they have a command which is stay here and they wander a round they leave and enter sinkhole and I tried putting them in the castle from the DLC and they entered and exit the castle.  They dont wander to far from where I say. And they exit stores in the imperial City too. Ill ask for more help if I need after I try it. My modding skills are horrible and I couldnt Find those commands anywhere. 

The game doesn't recognize the command "SetCellsPublic" says not found. I tried set public on the house didn't work either as you already said. By the way how do I add an NPC to player faction? I could always try and go to maskar mod and change the ownership of every house I create. Maybe change it to public.

Oh shit, houses have no ref, only a ID. So I don't know how you can set a "build in game house" public. Because you have no ID in a esm or esp.

But a Mod house

setpublic ID, 1

ID you have to replace with the  ID

Example: with dlc LairVile  ( stupid example because the cell are all set public.

You check the ID in CS or TES4Edit

11VL1.jpg

Then you use the console

setpublic LairVile01, 1

You can set the other 3 LairVile cells to public too.

---------------------------

Add and remove factions:

Open the console and click on the NPC

SetFactionRank Faction 0

Replace Faction with the faction ID

The numbers

-1 = remove from faction

0 = lowest rank, all factions have it

Not all factions have higher ranks, the max you can have / set in CS is 9

11VL2.jpg

So you use for a NPC

SetFactionRank  PlayerFaction 0

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit:

More about ownership.  You can also check the owner with console (if a bed has owner )

https://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php?title=SetOwnership

and factions

https://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php?title=SetFactionRank

Ok thanks gonna try it. Ok I tried. I think I was able to set Npcs in my faction. They dont leave the house though. I tried to give control of the houses to the plunder faction but I want able because I cant Find the cell ID. Tried messing up in maskar mod and change ownership of the houses to plunder faction but it gives an error. Im using TES4. Maybe because the faction is in another mod and is not part of oblivion.esp. But I managed to get the houses cells ID. Contacted Maskar Maybe he can help too. 

Well after my ordeal with wanting plunders to enter and exit buildings and after I figured out the reason they went in and out of the cave which was to have sex I have a very strange bug. I have around 20 plunders all male. I've been at this for weeks even installed a new oblivion just to test it. Plunder has a bug in which is once in a while particularly when they want to force someone or sometimes they come and hit me or fighting eachother the game goes nuts. The screen starts changing to the same scene repeatedly but with diferent weather I can't figure out what is happening and most of the time it ends in CTD or it loops continuosly until it decides to stop. Normally some plunderer ends dead and I end up being thrown up in the air and falling. I installed plunder through wrye bash at first which caused this issue a lot and CTD's out of the blue, so I optimized my oblivion experience with fejeena's guide (thank you by the way) and installed it manually. CTD's aren't happening but the same bug is happening. Don't know if anyone has had this issue before and can help me. I tried it alone with OCO, unnoficial oblivion patch and other lovers mods. The weather changing flashing scenes really are something weird. Here is what happens:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi and happier new year.

On 12/9/2020 at 2:16 AM, Aqualeo322 said:

Hey dont know if you are still around but I have some questions Id like to make. You say in the description that plunders can live anywhere right? 

Not at all. Only the sex life works anywhere.

Just to recapitulate a bit:

Normally, you draw your plunderers from evil folks encountered in dungeons. You know. Those people attacking you for no reason.

Plunderers, including Favorites promoted from their ranks, are aggressive people. They can't live in a civilian area because they will provoke any guard, spit on the face of gentle people, importunate young girls in the streets and worse. Therefore there's a place, called Sinkhole Cave, where you stuff them and where you can observe how they live.

When you mix people, for example Companions (the rank in the Plunder Faction) and Plunderers, it always end up in murder. That's true for LST slaves too: despite being enslaved, they kept all their magic and strength and will respond to any Plunderer wanting to play with them.

I don't know why the fight you show started, but it's typical. This thing happens mostly during expedition, because there's one Plunderer who feels ignored and who despises another one. They just are powder barrels waiting the spark. Always give them orders to prevent this, or neutralize the culprit. In your video, I'd have called Follow regroup at once to locate the culprit.

To answer your first question, you cannot se,nd Plunderers on vacation.

To tell the truth, I feel a bit anxious when I tell a Plunderer to Return to camp when I'm in a civilian area, because the slightest opportunity (like courting) may degenerate.

I wanted Plunderers this way. If you feel confortable with TESCS, you may change this to stick their Aggression to 5. But, in my eyes, they won't be Plunderers anymore.

I'm still unable to work freely on Plunder, so there no update scheduled. But I can tell Plunderers will become more violent.

• 2 weeks later...

I have them living in battlehorn castle. I lowered their confidence all together and they are naked and unarmed which is how I want them. The only thing I wanted was for them to eat and sleep which doesnt happen there. They already form couples and barely kill eachother. That glitch happens when they try to neutralize me. It will flash and reflash until I drop on the floor. Sometimes I fast travel to another location for example and I'm pulled back to the castle out of nowhere until the glitch finishes. I'd like to set their agressiveness to only defensive and for them not to neutralize me if you can tell me how I can do this I appreciate it. I want more a lovers house! And for them to eat, sleep and drink anywhere. If you can tell me how to do this too I'll be overjoyed. Tks for replying.

On 1/13/2021 at 10:52 PM, Aqualeo322 said:

I want more a lovers house! And for them to eat, sleep and drink anywhere. If you can tell me how to do this too I'll be overjoyed. Tks for replying.

All the packages you mention (eat, sleep, etc.) work only in Sinkhole.

You can edit all those packages with the TESCS to replace their targetted places to the ones of Battlehorn, but expect some work.

On 1/13/2021 at 10:52 PM, Aqualeo322 said:

That glitch happens when they try to neutralize me. It will flash and reflash until I drop on the floor. Sometimes I fast travel to another location for example and I'm pulled back to the castle out of nowhere until the glitch finishes.

And the glitch is the result of an assault-rape. You are teleported back to your aggressor.

It puzzles me. Because you are in the situation of a girl who asked me to get rid of the harem of girls to have a harem of boys.

And she didn't mention rape attempts from her lovers... They were favorites though, perhaps it's the explanation (or she avoided plunderers).

Have you tried to set the Aggression of your boys to 5?