Is there a chance for an update that adds more beast content? Made an all female empire the other day with intercompatible wombs with the hopes that I could focus on beastial breeding(I set bestiality to allowed. Could an option for "encouraged" or "favored" be made?). Noticed that some of my pops were Den Mothers in Gorehound dens and I was hoping there'd be events where more pops could be captured or go willingly to the hounds dens. Looked through the files with notepad ++ and I couldn't find anything regarding additional beast content. Are there any plans for beast content currently? 

Edit: Just came to realize that the Gorehound Den Mother stuff is from the Citizen Sex Right's mod. I thought it was straight from LV, sorry about that. But my question above still remains. 

Edited by Bronz0h

I'm having an issue where the 3 extra types of districts on a tentacle homeworld disappear after a few minutes in a new game.  The Dairy District and Comfort District, for example, disappear.  Is this supposed to happen?  I checked in the files in the districts folder, and the lv_stentacle_districts.txt file does not contain them.  They are in the lv_sworld_districts.txt file though.

Minor bug report:

When a leader with the Seductive trait is governing a sector, pops on the sector capital don't get any happiness bonus. Pops on other planets in the sector do get the bonus, unless that planet has its own governor.  You can reproduce this situation by starting a game as an empire with the Orgasmic Diplomats civic, and then checking the happiness breakdown of any pop on the capitol.  

I think this is happening because the Seductive traits have a `triggered_sector_modifier`, but not whatever the equivalent is for planets.

Unrelated, but Orgasmic Diplomats is kind of hilariously powerful right now.  

Thanks for everything you do!

2 hours ago, TheHentaiGod14 said:

Doe anyone else keep getting a notification saying "uplift.6000.desc" if so do you have an idea on whats causing it?

Just throwing my hat out there. If you are using my Portrait Pack mod, try turning it off and see what happens. If that fixes your issue, then you have an old version 3.9 file on your system that you need to get rid of. The easiest way is to just delete my whole mod and redownload it again to fix.

On 1/4/2024 at 9:10 PM, Calcifire said:

Just throwing my hat out there. If you are using my Portrait Pack mod, try turning it off and see what happens. If that fixes your issue, then you have an old version 3.9 file on your system that you need to get rid of. The easiest way is to just delete my whole mod and redownload it again to fix.

Looks like that fixed it thanks

2 hours ago, HuntressLilith said:

Anyway to colonize tentacle worlds with out first having the Tentacle Symbiosis origin? I have 2 tentacle worlds in my territory that are habitable but can't be used since none of my species have the right trait.

The Tentacle Symbiosis tech (The one that allows you to "tame" tentacle blockers) allows you to colonize tentacle worlds.

6 hours ago, HuntressLilith said:

Anyway to colonize tentacle worlds with out first having the Tentacle Symbiosis origin? I have 2 tentacle worlds in my territory that are habitable but can't be used since none of my species have the right trait.

2 hours ago, GeneralIndustry2020 said:

The Tentacle Symbiosis tech (The one that allows you to "tame" tentacle blockers) allows you to colonize tentacle worlds.

Just to add onto this, they're locked techs behind some prerequisites. So, to get Tentacle Symbiosis you must A: not be xenophobe, and B: have discovered tentacles in your empire. (similar to unlocking the rare resource harvesting techs)

The other one that had me confused for the longest time is the other tech required to make use of the Tentacle Breeding Pits Integration ascension. In order to actually use that ascension once you have it, you need a further tech that only gets unlocked after you've researched Epigenetic Triggers. So, you'll first need to find both tentacles on your planets, but also presapients in order to get both of the prereqs.

Edited by Schmee
typo

This may sound silly, but is there any way to get the mods content to be player or custom created ai empires only? I want to make a run where everyother space empire is perfectlyh normal but theres one weird AF mega corp with stuff from the mod

20 hours ago, slaymike said:

This may sound silly, but is there any way to get the mods content to be player or custom created ai empires only? I want to make a run where everyother space empire is perfectlyh normal but theres one weird AF mega corp with stuff from the mod

Disclaimer: this is a janky workaround, so your mileage may vary.

You could add more prerequisites to everything, requiring a specific race to be eligible (akin to the requirement of phototropic being plantoid/fungoid) and set it to a custom race that only you will pick. Downsides being, this would take quite a bit of screwing around in the mod files and adding the prereq to almost everything in there. So, tedious and time consuming. I'm not sure of any way that you could make it work from just tweaking one or two things.

6 hours ago, Schmee said:

Disclaimer: this is a janky workaround, so your mileage may vary.

You could add more prerequisites to everything, requiring a specific race to be eligible (akin to the requirement of phototropic being plantoid/fungoid) and set it to a custom race that only you will pick. Downsides being, this would take quite a bit of screwing around in the mod files and adding the prereq to almost everything in there. So, tedious and time consuming. I'm not sure of any way that you could make it work from just tweaking one or two things.

Wouldn't have a clue how to start but thanks!

Hey everyone! Would someone know why some of the traits are missing when I create a new empire. For example I'm missing addictive cum, aphrodisiac cum, aphrodisiac milk, titanic evolution, and custom fleshlight slot. Are these only available for certain species/origin/government types? Any help would be appreciated! :)

Addictive Cum, Aphrodisiac Cum, Aphrodisiac Milk are now locked behind the genetic modification ascension path as Advanced Traits, Titanic Evolution is a event granted trait involving the Titanic Life planet modifier, and Custom Fleshlight is a Machine/Robotic trait not a organic trait and requires the Droid technology or the Biological Mimicry tech for machine gestalts.

That magma wyrm event keeps firing off every game year or less... it was fun the first hundred times but its getting kind of irritating.  Can that even be turned down in frequency please?

Edited by yanqui99
33 minutes ago, yanqui99 said:

That magma wyrm event keeps firing off every game year or less... it was fun the first hundred times but its getting kind of irritating.  Can that even be turned down in frequency please?

That's from one of calcifire's mods, not Lustful Void, and I think he fixed that in an update a few days ago.  IIRC, I think it was just a typo in setting the planet flag in the event so it didn't get called once per planet if you wanted to fix it yourself instead of updating.

Excuse the machine translation.

Please help me with mod creation
Up to version 3.9 of Stellaris, the contents of Events are
ruler = { add_trait_no_notify = learde.trait }
But since version 3.10, it is not possible to add a trait to a Ruler because one of the three positions is attached to a Runer.
How can I add the characteristics to the Ruler?

Bug reports from a slightly weird play through: I was able to replicate all of this with just LV + Balance Patch + Base Game Overrides, and all DLC except Astral Planes, if that matters.

Started as Rogue Servitors with the Shattered Pleasure Ring origin.

• The starting colony had 7 districts already built, but because of blockers, could only support 2. At the end of the first month, all but two districts will suddenly and automatically destroy themselves, which is unexpected. It's possible to play around this when you know it's coming, but it's an odd experience.
  • Also at the end of the first month, a 'Volatile Mote Shortage' situation kicked off. The game briefly thought I had a Dairy District and a Gem Incubation district, which costs 4 total motes, but the Liquids Processor did not produce any motes that month, because it thought I had no special districts. The situation started resolving itself in month 2, though.
  • The text for the Milking Traditions and the cow transformation doesn't match the behavior. The text says that the cow TF will start on worlds that have the Cow Nurse building, which is unlocked after the tree is complete. Instead, as soon as you unlock the milking world tradition, you can start the Milking World decision, and the cow transformation will apply to every non-robot pop on that world.
  • Bio-trophies are weird.  The starting pops you get with the 'Bio Trophy' citizen type and 'Mandatory Pampering' living standards are actually able to take Milk Drone jobs, as well as Gem Incubators, and the Sexbot jobs from the Masturbation Node building, which is slightly surprising but welcome. However, they don't get the rare resources from the Fizzy Milk or Exotic Honey traits, they way they would if they were cows or whores in a non-gestalt empire, which is also surprising.

Thanks for all you do

Edited by Gelatinous Nudes

Species template is giving me some issues, the world preference section is still one bar, but the options are about 5 rows deep and cause some clipping issues when editing a species template. This is because I play with planetary diversity. Does anyone know of a fix for this? I've looked at the UI overhaul, but it seems it's the one thing they don't tweak too much. 

Second question. Is there any way to include the species conversion AND have Tentacle World start? (I need the species conversion to improve game lag at endgame.) 

Thanks!

*Edit. Also found a bug, not sure if it's intended, when running as invasive breeders the "Mastery of Nature" Ascension perk is missing from the list. 

Edited by Sybian