A suggestion I had for synth traits maybe traits to add sex traits like masochistic/sadist and submissive / dominant to synths as well and maybe a trait that allows synths to feel pain.

So synths can get synergy with organic pops.

Because some times you want to go down the Synthetic Ascension and lord over the pathetic organics and other times you need to be able to remind the synths who the real masters are.

Remade the base species gender patch, intended to be absorbed into the main mod.

Unfortunately, portrait groups could not be overwritten without overwriting the vanilla files.

Uses scripted triggers that check for the following in species scope:

• All Male
  • All Female
  • Futanari
  • Excess Estrogen
  • Excess Testosterone
  • <Androgynous> (does not yet exist, but was mentioned as planned)

This should make future updates due to vanilla changes easier, as well as LV implementation changes e.g. doing something other than using traits.

LV_gender_patch.7z

its been quite some time since i checked this marvelous mod, so before going to read all the changelog i missed im gonna ask. Is there bestiality related content (especially something related with the pre-sapient)? If not, are they planned? Same two question for sexy events related to the pre-FTL empires since we have a dlc about it.

4 hours ago, Lithia&lt;3 said:

Hey everyone!

I should have the new version of LV ready in about a week, which will include any updates needed for the dlc that was released today.

Just so you know ?

Hey, just wanna ask any plans to intergrate Mango's lewd diplomacy in the future? 3.9/3.10 kinda broke some of the elements in the mod 

keep up the good work

On 11/16/2023 at 12:16 PM, WaaaaghMaster42 said:

its been quite some time since i checked this marvelous mod, so before going to read all the changelog i missed im gonna ask. Is there bestiality related content (especially something related with the pre-sapient)? If not, are they planned? Same two question for sexy events related to the pre-FTL empires since we have a dlc about it.

Nothing that I know of in regards to pre-sapient but there is bestiality content in at least two cases. Isolated Valley special building Animal Zoo has an event where animals escape and rape the local populous. Also Titanic Lifeforms have an event chain where they rape your population and if you let it go without intervention your pops will become gene-modded to better accommodate them.

14 hours ago, SchwhatNow said:

Nothing that I know of in regards to pre-sapient but there is bestiality content in at least two cases. Isolated Valley special building Animal Zoo has an event where animals escape and rape the local populous. Also Titanic Lifeforms have an event chain where they rape your population and if you let it go without intervention your pops will become gene-modded to better accommodate them.

oh so nothing substantial. Oh well, i hope something will be added in the future

On 10/11/2023 at 7:21 PM, WhatIsPeace said:

It bothers me that rare crystals do not have an advanced trait production from pops working sex jobs like volatile motes, exotic gases, and the like. Since there is such a hit to normal production using LV traits the crystal transducer job is practically worthless and is a waste of building slots that could have otherwise been used for something else more efficient. I suggest a new trait to complete the resource production from LV jobs. I was thinking that a species' male's precum could be used to make rare crystals when collected in excess via sexual stimulation and when left to dry it forms a crystal lattice formation. The trait could include something akin to "edging" so as to maximize precum secretions so that males do not blow too quickly, this would also lead to increased sexual stamina of males. Precum is a buffer for the vaginal canal and neutralizes the acidity that is inherent of the canal so that sperm can survive. Therefore, increased secretions of precum would increase sperm survival thus increasing the chance of pregnancy. This may also confer health benefits when consumed, preferably directly from the source. The trait would also increase pop consumer good production for LV jobs since the precum crystal lattice structure makes beautiful baubles and trinkets (imagine a dildo formed from crystallized precum). That's all I could come up with. Hopefully @Lithia<3 can make this a reality as coding is not my specialty.

I get why the other two get prioritized because of research buildings for gases and then motes for milk buildings and military, still sad there isn't a crystal trait though. My thought for one would be a "crystal eggs" trait that acts as an upgrade for Oviposition. It might give extra minerals from jobs in addition to oviposition's normal food buff and/or a buff to gem incubator job production.

Edited by hydrawolf

Updated!

If you find any bugs let me know, but keep in mind the game itself is probably the most buggy I've ever seen since the last update.

Butt let's hope they fix it soon lol

Also, I'll share my progress with Tentacle Dweams in the coming week. Phase 1 is basically complete and I'll start on Phase 2 soon! ?

@Joklopol There are some other things I need to integrate first, but I'll put it on the list!

@BaronJ More variety is always welcum. There is a section on the discord server to discuss it, or you can send me a dm here on LL or on discord with what you had in mind ?

1 hour ago, Lithia<3 said:

Species:

-   Adorable:

-   Renamed to "Cute" to fit new trait structure.
        -   Cute and Scary pops have hunter/prey mentality towards each other, but without
            the actual hunting part. Just primal fear or desire, a little like the Beastars
            anime.

-   Scary:

-    New!
        -    Has synergy effects with Cute pops and Adorable leaders (new traits).

New update be like...

Spoiler

ebay_s-l1600.jpg.42642b11e4c7d616649a007537cc6839.jpg

4 minutes ago, RizaPascal said:

I seem to have trouble getting the milking tradition to appear and it doesn't seem to matter if dynamic UI is on or not. I've gotten it to show up once and i though the cause was the mod didn't like per-created empires but that does not seem to be the case.

I've had a look, files names weren't being referenced properly tr_lv_milking_5_milking_worlds was referening tr_lv_nurturing_3_sleep_mode

fix, your welcome.

Lustful fix.zip

17 minutes ago, RizaPascal said:

Sorry but it still does not seem to be working for me i still cant see the tradition.

just checking, is this the problem your having? Because this is what my fix fixes.

problem.jpg

Fix.jpg

Edited by TX19
13 minutes ago, SexyHeathen19 said:

not to interrupt the issues at hand, but Ive just gotten back in stellaris and updated the mod. My only question is; Do I still need Wild Lascivity for this mod to work, or is it integrated. . . or for that matter, does it even work still?

No,

Don't know,

Probably not.

Last update to the mod was nearly 3 years ago and Paradox ends up breaking something with every update.

7 minutes ago, RizaPascal said:

When i got it to appear the one time the top is what it looked like, the problem i have is its not showing up all in the tradition menu

I think i figured out the problem, I think you need access to cow jobs to be able to see the tradition at all not just unlock it because it shows up every time i use milk ranchers but never when i don't

All of these updated at the same time and for the same game version. Really confused which one I'm supposed to get:

• Lustful Void 0.7.5.1 (3.10+).zip

50.55 MB / 15 minutes ago

• LV Balance Patch 0.7.5 (3.10+).zip

41.8 kB / 15 minutes ago

• LV Base Game Overwrites 0.7.5 (3.10+).zip

80.7 kB / 15 minutes ago

• Lustful Void 0.7.5.1 (3.10+) irony.zip

• LV Balance Patch 0.7.5 (3.10+) irony.zip

42.12 kB / 15 minutes ago

• LV Base Game Overwrites 0.7.5 (3.10+) irony.zip

81.04 kB / 15 minutes ago

• LV Gender Patch.zip

17.59 kB / 15 minutes ago

4 hours ago, allthisstuffxxx said:

All of these updated at the same time and for the same game version. Really confused which one I'm supposed to get:

• Lustful Void 0.7.5.1 (3.10+).zip

• LV Balance Patch 0.7.5 (3.10+).zip

41.8 kB / 15 minutes ago

• LV Base Game Overwrites 0.7.5 (3.10+).zip

80.7 kB / 15 minutes ago

• Lustful Void 0.7.5.1 (3.10+) irony.zip

• LV Balance Patch 0.7.5 (3.10+) irony.zip

42.12 kB / 15 minutes ago

• LV Base Game Overwrites 0.7.5 (3.10+) irony.zip

81.04 kB / 15 minutes ago

• LV Gender Patch.zip

17.59 kB / 15 minutes ago

The top 3 and the bottom 1, unless you're using the Irony Mod Manager, then you want the bottom 4.  Technically, you only need Lustful Void 0.7.5.1 (3.10+).zip as Balance, Overwrites, and Gender Patch are optional files.

Is anybody else getting a "The path in this mod's descriptor file is invalid or does not exist" error on the Gender Patch?

Dug through the files and there is a descriptor file, plain as day, and the path in the .mod for Gender Patch is perfectly correct. Really not sure what the problem is.

Edited by Sarobando
Additional info

From a gameplay perspective, I'm going to have to disagree with the random trait assignment LV seems to like to do. The Cow Nurses/Trainers are really hitting the button on this one. I'm watching a dozen new subraces pop up and then milk cows leaving their jobs for other ones and being puzzled constantly why my milk worlds have no cows on them lol

Genemodding in Stellaris is an absolute pain in the ass, and having to constantly stamp out new subraces not only hampers game performance, it is horrifically tedious to do. You either let them run rampant or struggle to keep your species list looking sane and not a mile long. I like the idea of it, the reality is Stellaris is poorly designed to allow it to happen. Even its vanilla xenocompatibility perk is a trashheap of a feature most people recommend turning off to save performance and sanity.

It would be nice to have a sort of "your empire has reached this threshold to embrace milk cow lifestyle, do you want to let your pops do this?" where it fires off, modifies X amount of pops, and then is done from there on. Once you have the pops, you can genemod pops into or out of them and it'll be set. Watching your existing pops be forcefully modified constantly is aggravating.