4 hours ago, Reaper121 said:

I did

Ok, since you've unziped the files in the appropriate place, the next thing to address is whether you've added the mods into a "Playset" In the Paradox launcher on the letfhand side there should be a box with several lines "Home/DLC/Playsets/All Installed Mods/Game Settings", Click on Playsets if you've never actually created a playset before is should appear blank, now go to the right hand upper corner there should be a big oval button with "Add More Mods", cliok that button and the mods should appear in a list, both Steam and local mods. Click the checkbox next to the mods you want to add and then click the button "Add to Playset". The mods should be added to the playset and then all you have to do is launch the game. A nifty feature of this is you can have multiple Playsets with different mod combos, there is a drop down menu on the Home tab labeled "Playsets" you can use to choose from the different Playsets. As Far a Irony I don't really know how to use that one....

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, ssjjolt said:

Bit of an unusual question, but could someone make a standalone mod for the Leader Gender Policy? I tried to make one myself but I am absolutely inept at making mods and figuring out how code works.

Image for reference;

/cdn-cgi/mirage/dcac60b0a14aa8756697ec21d71216d274d66e80841f702dff79a565c7730393/1280/https://static.loverslab.com/uploads/monthly_2023_01/740537584_LeaderGenderPolicy.png.7f4370e73d31d6a7051e45f6707aacc7.png

Maybe someone on the discord could help you. If no one has after awhile that is something I could whip together it’s just that I haven’t had much time on the computer so it may take awhile. 

On 1/7/2023 at 2:30 PM, SohCahToa said:

Maybe someone on the discord could help you. If no one has after awhile that is something I could whip together it’s just that I haven’t had much time on the computer so it may take awhile. 

I posted the request to Discord two days ago and not even got a response. At this point you're the only one who has offered and I'm willing to wait however long you need. So I'd be grateful if you could help me.

Was just doing some exploration of the code alongside some troubleshooting for the Tentacle origin. Is it intentional that blessing of corruption/cleansing/bloom more often than not affect only one pop? If it is, cool, but if not, this seems to be coming from the fact that any multistage traits (like dominant to submissive to masochist) use the break function in their loops, which punts it out of modding any other pops. Afaik there isn't any milder function that just ends that part of the effect and doesn't end the whole loop so my current spaghetti code is just breaking them into different potential outcomes gated behind the previous 'tier'

I have an idea for this mod that might increase it's appeal and reduce some of the strangeness that can sometimes happen (if possible):

3 traits:

• Predatory Species
  • Prey Species
  • Duo Species (both pred and prey)

Only Prey / Duo species can fill sex worker jobs (companions, slaves, prostitutes, milk maids, cattle, energy fuel, etc), and only Predatory / Duo species can hold exploitive positions (slavers, masters, herders, traffickers, purgers, etc)

A similar limitation with requisites using the above 3 traits could be imposed when distributing other LV traits, ethics, and civics.

All in all love the mod (aside from some balance issues), but the inability to control which species show up as users and the used really brings it down a lot for me, but I could be alone? Kind of going for that beauty and the beast thing where the Xenos abusing gorgeous humans nad human-like aliens is what the mod is predominantly about.

Still, love the mod and appreciate the excellent results thus far!

On 1/7/2023 at 5:22 PM, ssjjolt said:

Bit of an unusual question, but could someone make a standalone mod for the Leader Gender Policy? I tried to make one myself but I am absolutely inept at making mods and figuring out how code works.

Image for reference;

Leader Gender Policy.png

Try searching for Gender Politics on the workshop.

5 hours ago, SparklyCola said:

Does anyone know what the command is the the Tentacle World Seeding tech? i already have the Purge and Symbiosis tech but the world seeding tech won't show up and it has been multiple ingame years now.

You only get a new tech draw once you have researched something.

tech_lv_stentacle_world is the name.

OK, maybe this sounds odd, especially since I'm the "mod everything, get all the cheat menus, turn it into a sandbox" type player, but for whatever bizarre reason I like to plan things out ahead of time.   I think I just don;t like starting over when things don't work, and I just don't like trial-and-erroring my way throuhg stuff.

So, I guess what I'm asking is there some sort of guide or something to this mod, because it looks like a bunch of stuff that would be interesting/useful/cool, but I just want to read what the origins/buildings/traits etc, *are* the status and stuff.

I figured there was a guide somewhere but I can't find it, and I've looked.  Then again, I'm crap at navigating online.  

So, long question short, is there any sort of guide to this that I could look up and get the stats?

Thanks a bunch in advance.

Edited by DecaySociety22

Hi, i have problem running LV. I follow the istruction (unzip in mod folders etc.) and then when i run Stellaris launcher a red triangle ,near to the mod, said that it cannot be installed correctly because the path in the descriptor file is invalid or does not exist... I already try to dawnload and unzip again but nothing change. Can you help me plz?

Edited by figoricci
On 1/16/2023 at 3:07 PM, figoricci said:

Hi, i have problem running LV. I follow the istruction (unzip in mod folders etc.) and then when i run Stellaris launcher a red triangle ,near to the mod, said that it cannot be installed correctly because the path in the descriptor file is invalid or does not exist... I already try to dawnload and unzip again but nothing change. Can you help me plz?

I remember having a problem like this with a CK3 mod. I don't remember how I fixed it though since it's been almost a year

On 1/16/2023 at 12:07 PM, figoricci said:

Open up the Lustful Void.mod. You can edit it with any text editor, such as Notepad or Notepad +. Make sure the 2nd line is ' "path="mod/Lustful Void" '

On 1/21/2023 at 11:15 PM, Feylamia said:

I have read that Starchild cannot work on the mod anymore because of work, but gave permission to integrate it into LV. Will there be a new version with integration of Starchild's mod?

Probably eventually but first you have to mention the mod by name.

I get nothing when I google "Starchild's mod Stellaris".

Hi!

It's about time I do another status update I guess ?

So! Here's a small list of what I'm working on/planning to do next:

• Revamping the discord server (slowly butt surely!)
  • Continuing the traits rework.
  • Completing integration of kinky void, as well as integrating Starchild's LV Expansion.
  • Rework of the lv gender system, including better conversion mechanics and possibly a tradition to allow modifying genders and get some bonuses for doing so.
  • A tentacle artifact which will work similar to the baul gaia one.
  • New techs to give additional trait picks (finally).
  • A new policy to control the severity of the aggressively adaptive breeding mechanic. If you want to just fully replace the silly aliens, you'll be able to, but at a similar cost as purging since you know, it's purging if you go that far lol
  • With the new primitives dlc coming out, I have a lot of fun ideas I'd like to work on. Butt I'd love to hear your ideas too!
  • If I get time, I will make a separate balance patch for lv for those that want that. It would be balanced to base game levels, which would require removing some features.

This is not a final list ofc, but it should at least give you some idea of what to expect with the next update! ?

29 minutes ago, Lithia<3 said:

• With the new primitives dlc coming out, I have a lot of fun ideas I'd like to work on. Butt I'd love to hear your ideas too!

You asked for it:

- "Uplift" the xenoes to be your pets. No reason they need to understand spaceflight if they are just going to be naked breeding animals after all.

- Observation events that study primitive mating habits. Influence/aggressive observation where your scientists take part in the fun.

- Unique primitive worlds with fun and lewd customs. Never invented clothing; no genetic inbreeding depression; unusual/convoluted marital structures. 

- Something interesting to do with a primitive world other than uplift/observe. Maybe a new planetary designation like Resort Worlds, but more perverted?

On 1/23/2023 at 1:19 AM, Lithia<3 said:

Hi!

It's about time I do another status update I guess ?

So! Here's a small list of what I'm working on/planning to do next:

• Revamping the discord server (slowly butt surely!)
  • Continuing the traits rework.
  • Completing integration of kinky void, as well as integrating Starchild's LV Expansion.
  • Rework of the lv gender system, including better conversion mechanics and possibly a tradition to allow modifying genders and get some bonuses for doing so.
  • A tentacle artifact which will work similar to the baul gaia one.
  • New techs to give additional trait picks (finally).
  • A new policy to control the severity of the aggressively adaptive breeding mechanic. If you want to just fully replace the silly aliens, you'll be able to, but at a similar cost as purging since you know, it's purging if you go that far lol
  • If I get time, I will make a separate balance patch for lv for those that want that. It would be balanced to base game levels, which would require removing some features.

This is not a final list ofc, but it should at least give you some idea of what to expect with the next update! ?

This all sounds like worthwhile additions.

It's probably just me but the invasive breeder origin seems to be male focused, is there an option to make it more suited for females?

It's asking a lot since I have no idea how.

Concerning the primitives, and this idea might work better for the invasive breeders, I would like a form of breeding infiltration that slowly replaces their species with your own.

That either just replaces their species and you now have a primitive planet full with your own species or it leads to a takeover. That could have chances to be discovered and depending on how far along the infiltration is it either escalates into a civil war, which you can then decide to join with your own ground troops, a purge from either side or a peaceful takeover since there are very few of the original species left.

On 1/22/2023 at 11:57 PM, Fakenet said:

Probably eventually but first you have to mention the mod by name.

I get nothing when I google "Starchild's mod Stellaris".

You know that this forum has a search function as well? Might get better results if you search in this forum for the mod instead of google. It is on the first page of Stellaris mods and on the upper of this site is a box with "search". But here is the link: 

On 1/22/2023 at 4:01 PM, Ozvelpoon said:

You asked for it:

- "Uplift" the xenoes to be your pets. No reason they need to understand spaceflight if they are just going to be naked breeding animals after all.

- Observation events that study primitive mating habits. Influence/aggressive observation where your scientists take part in the fun.

- Unique primitive worlds with fun and lewd customs. Never invented clothing; no genetic inbreeding depression; unusual/convoluted marital structures. 

- Something interesting to do with a primitive world other than uplift/observe. Maybe a new planetary designation like Resort Worlds, but more perverted?

I remember a while ago there was an event chain that saw your scientists studying primitive societies getting captured and used as "entertainment pets"/labor.  Don't know if that's still here though

As far as traits go, is it normal to have more than 100 subraces during a game of Stellaris if you start with the Intercompatible Womb trait?

Edited by Reaper121