6 hours ago, BB520 said:

The day Aliens reveal themselves is either A) The day Humanity goes extinct or B) The day Phub has a new Genre.

Probably both, the way things are now the easiest way to take over earth is to release huge amounts of sex bots or genetically engineered nymphomaniac catgirls.

Speaking of which, I would like that kind of option concerning primitives. Not just robots though.

Oh fun, somehow woke means both prudish and oversexual. Simultaneously strong and weak, I guess.
Ew...

Back on topic, all hail Lithia, eternal ruler of the galactic brothel syndicate.

Can't wait to get those tentacles back into the stars.

Hey, I'm new to Stellaris modding and wanted to know if there are any good nude portrait mods people would recommend, that also work with LV. Specifically, it would be pretty great if it was possible for slaves to be naked rather than fully clothed.

1 hour ago, ugh223 said:

Hey, I'm new to Stellaris modding and wanted to know if there are any good nude portrait mods people would recommend, that also work with LV. Specifically, it would be pretty great if it was possible for slaves to be naked rather than fully clothed.

Vanilla framework and Calcifires portrait pack (both on this site) are probably what you're looking for. Although nearly all  portrait packs will be compatible with LV. Also considering LV hasn't yet been updated to the most recent patch its a good idea to roll back stellaris to the last patch to avoid any bugs.

21 hours ago, ugh223 said:

Most portraits work regardless of patch state and mostly work with other mods fairly well unless they are "replacers" where they overwrite existing stuff. Feel free to try any of the portrait packs. Many wonderful modders have made amazing collections. 

Updated!

Sorry for the wait, but it is still technically "this week" for me ?

You might notice some things I mentioned in earlier posts are not in this update. Don't worry though, That's still my roadmap for upcoming updates.

On a smoller note, I added a goal on patreon which would affect LV and any future mods I make in a big way, so I'd appreciate it if you give it a read! This is the only time I'll ever mention it here and even if it doesn't get reached, LV's development will continue more or less the same as now ?

I'm jumping back into Stellaris after years of not touching it, and for the life of me I can't get manually downloaded mods to work.

They're in the documents mod folder,

I cleared it out beforehand,

I deleted all Steam mods,

nothing.

I've just gotten Stellaris to read that this mod exists by pulling the .mod file out and pasting the correct path in using wordpad, but Stellaris won't actually register any of the content when I try to make a new race.

Any tips/thoughts/advice?  Thanks!

6 hours ago, Petrellas said:

I'm jumping back into Stellaris after years of not touching it, and for the life of me I can't get manually downloaded mods to work.

They're in the documents mod folder,

I cleared it out beforehand,

I deleted all Steam mods,

nothing.

I've just gotten Stellaris to read that this mod exists by pulling the .mod file out and pasting the correct path in using wordpad, but Stellaris won't actually register any of the content when I try to make a new race.

Any tips/thoughts/advice?  Thanks!

Have you added the mod to your playset?

I am sorry if that questions seems stupid but we have to make sure.

11 hours ago, Lithia<3 said:

Updated!

Sorry for the wait, but it is still technically "this week" for me ?

You might notice some things I mentioned in earlier posts are not in this update. Don't worry though, That's still my roadmap for upcoming updates.

On a smoller note, I added a goal on patreon which would affect LV and any future mods I make in a big way, so I'd appreciate it if you give it a read! This is the only time I'll ever mention it here and even if it doesn't get reached, LV's development will continue more or less the same as now ?

You seem to have left the subfolders of the common folder empty, depriving the mod of a lot of content.

Thanks, as always, for your great work!

3 hours ago, Fakenet said:

Have you added the mod to your playset?

I am sorry if that questions seems stupid but we have to make sure.

I have, though the only way I can get the launcher to register that the mod exists is to pull the .mod folder out and put it into the "mod" file.  Thanks!

Edit: reread the change notes so was initially confused when masturbation nodes had sexbot jobs, but issue still remains that balance patch sexbots don't provide unity for gestalt machine empires and defaults to them giving standard organic output (trade value and amenities)

Edited by Krazler
3 minutes ago, Petrellas said:

Added a picture if it helps. Mods are in the folder but it doesn't register as existing.

the problem.PNG

If you look into those folders they'll have both a mod folder and a .mod file. Those should both be in that location rather than the unzipped file.

1 hour ago, Petrellas said:

Added a picture if it helps. Mods are in the folder but it doesn't register as existing.

the problem.PNG

I see the problem, re-open the .zip files and look inside. if there is a single folder look inside that one, what you should be looking for is for example a folder called "Lustful Void" with a file called "Lustful Void.mod" alongside it. Put that folder and the .mod file DIRECTLY into your Mods folder, NEVER nest them in a subfolder. Both the correct folder and .mod file are needed directly in the mod folder for the launcher to be able to "see" them.

Edit: To further explain the importance of having the folder and .mod file in the Mods folder and not nested in a subfolder I'll explain further. What the launcher for stellaris is looking for is the .mod file, the .mod file is essentially a type of text document that includes general information about what the mod is such as name, version of the game is was "for" but most importantly it include the path to the actual folder with the mods actual files. Because of that if you don't place everything in the Mods folder correctly the launcher can't find the mod. To use and analogy the Launcher is a person in a unfamiliar office building, the .mod file is the Building Directory pointing to the actual folder housing the mod which would be the room the person is looking for.

Edited by Railgunner2160

I've figured it out!  Thank you so much, Fakenet, Torpy, and Railgunner2160!

I was on the right track. I tried pulling the .mod folders out and writing new paths for them, but that wasn't working. The launcher could detect them, but the mods didn't work. I just realized every mod is in two layers of folders. So, ripping the first layer away, they're working now.

Thanks again!

23 hours ago, Questfor said:

Anyone missing the hive civics, or am I doing something wrong?

Have you installed the LV Overwrites Patch? They're showing up fine for me (0.7.1).

3 of the Hive Mind Civics and Orgasmic Diplomats civics have been moved to that patch, as noted in the patch notes.

The new additional trait picks from the gene techs might be a bit much. Every AI keeps making new pop variations with insane amounts of traits and it's slowing the game down to a crawl. The mod was always kind of tricky with this because of pop growth bonuses, but now it's just crazy. I always disable hybrids for this exact reason but now the AI has just found a way around that. Please make this optional at least.

I think the institutionalized sex slavery civic should have a % pops enslaved modifier. Right now, you can take it as a Xenophile/Authoritarian but you won't get sex slaves unless you also take Slaver Guilds. Alternatively, there just needs to be an alternative to species wide slavery (which is banned as a Xenophile) that isn't tied to a civic.

Started Playing again after a long abscence so i dont know exactly whats causing the problem but none of my pops want to work in the brothel . There are worker pops unemployed so i dont understand the problem.

Here is my mod list maybe something is in the wrong order or is there a conflict ?

Any help wil be much apreciated.

image.png.6fd933a923d3744df1c2269f266fcf3f.png

2 minutes ago, tboy82 said:

Started Playing again after a long abscence so i dont know exactly whats causing the problem but none of my pops want to work in the brothel . There are worker pops unemployed so i dont understand the problem.

Here is my mod list maybe something is in the wrong order or is there a conflict ?

Any help wil be much apreciated.

well I can already point to a couple of possible conflicts. Both LV Expansion and LV Additional Things are pretty outdated, and I'm not certain how broken LV Extras Light is after the latest big updates. Try disabling LV Expansion and LV Additional Things first and see if disabling one of those two are the culprit...

11 hours ago, Railgunner2160 said:

well I can already point to a couple of possible conflicts. Both LV Expansion and LV Additional Things are pretty outdated, and I'm not certain how broken LV Extras Light is after the latest big updates. Try disabling LV Expansion and LV Additional Things first and see if disabling one of those two are the culprit...

I have just tried your suggestion but sadly it did not work .

Thx for the idea