• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it possible to change the settings in creature framework en mass? Because I am running it with ABC and nothing but SOS+ABC or MNC works. The Animal SOS schlongs just never update when not in animation. They work just fine at start and after animation ends. SOS+ABC and MNC seem to work just fine tho. But everything is by default configured to SOS only. Can I remove all the other options this mod adds (SOS, SOS P, SOS Slim) and default everything to SOS+ABC (and where this is not an option default it to NMC and so on)?

Edited by BigMammo
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Im also having a problem. No matter if I use the Options in Creature Framework: SOS, SOS P or SOS + ABC, all end with the same old result, and only for werewolves. Wolfs and other Creatures dont have that problem. The Junk + Balls are stretching in Position...

Edit: MNC option works fine, and using Schlongs for Skyrim Dicks also work fine, but when neither ASOS or ABC work... it end up looking like this.

Spoiler

SkyrimSpecialEdition02_01_20249_54_04pm.thumb.png.ddd317ca81c68536d2712c35f85d4639.png

Edited by DarkLoo
added Info
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Quick question: I like the idea of anatomically correct animals, but don't want to have any beastiality stuff in my game. When it comes to the requirements for this mod, what's the absolute minimum of those mods that I need in order ONLY for the genital models to be applied to the animals, with no erections/animations/mating/etc? Which of the requirements can I leave out of my load order and still have it work to that extent?

I'm having a problem getting the dicks to even show, I'm pretty sure I've loaded everything right and got everything needed but I can't get them to show up. Even the MNC Dicks don't show up when I got to change them. Can someone give me a bit of insight to this?

1 hour ago, HexyAroth said:

I'm having a problem getting the dicks to even show, I'm pretty sure I've loaded everything right and got everything needed but I can't get them to show up. Even the MNC Dicks don't show up when I got to change them. Can someone give me a bit of insight to this?

This mod is outdated and should not be used.

6 minutes ago, UsernameTaken666 said:

Then you are missing other requirments / mods and / or your load order is fucked.

Im going to try reconfigging everything in hopes that works, if not then I have no idea, I've went through ever mod and got every requirment needed and I thought I loaded it properly so we'll see

1 hour ago, HexyAroth said:

Im going to try reconfigging everything in hopes that works, if not then I have no idea, I've went through ever mod and got every requirment needed and I thought I loaded it properly so we'll see

Got it all to work, thanks for the help!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

bro i need help from SOMEONE bro. i managed to get asos working with creature framework but i started a new game and its seemed to have bricked it, the only schlong CF applies are MNC or BD and refuses to use ASOS. i have to manually go into SOS and schlongify each creature if i want them to use it plugins.txtloadorder.txt
I have tried reloading my load order to one that worked from a previous save using wyre bash, and i cant think of anything else to do besides sit down and reinstall every mod ive installed 

• 2 weeks later...