Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

1 hour ago, kesryth said:

Yes. They always have been :D. Have never tried the Bruma stuff, though I have heard good things. I use New Beginnings - LAL Extension SSE which adds a couple of extra starts, including prisoner of the thalmor (pita start with only a lockpick and in the thalmor prison at Northwatch Keep), a beggar start, a prisoner start, and one I still want to try, a vampire start. 

So far the Way of the Monk seems to be working pretty well. I think i am gonna stick with this for a bit and see how far I go before relying on some weapons.

Spoiler

didsomebody.jpg.7274cd3d140d317e9d2bb85a61b70313.jpg

9 hours ago, Vortec said:

Looks like it requires Slot 34 (Forearms) and slot (Calf's) added to armor addon in the esp. ?

Sadly thats not it. It is only one guard having this problem and all others are fine.

9 hours ago, Drbigt said:

What about Legacy of Dragonborn? Do you recommend using it or not while doing "Lovers Lab run"?

As @kesryth said. Very very scriptheavy and adding changes in all corners of Skyrim. I've decided not to use it because of that.

4 hours ago, kesryth said:

...a vampire start. 

A vampire start is already in there if i'm not mistaken.

I had 'Beyond Bruma' in the list for some time. But it added even more to smithing (which already got more than enough in it) and required so many patches that i decided to remove it later. 

Atm. i'm more for removing too intrusive mods with learning magic being the exception. This sort of 'eating magic books' always bothered me and adding smaller more hidden things you won't really notice at first (like for example CG4 Horse Muck SE). Often it is the small things that add to the immersion.

1 minute ago, Dirknina said:

@Aylis

The UK uses pacthes you think that they are causing those missing textures couse I dont have those patches and I haven't seen anything like you posted save for one tree in burma that was spazing different colors.

That might be possible. I've seen way too often that a localized version causes problems because of some changes to it. That is one of the reasons i usually use the english version of a game (plus the often very crappy translation). In the long run you have less problems with the 'original' not localized version.

2 hours ago, Dirknina said:

I got that achievement in WoW.  Dont play that very much any more they made it to easy to lvl.

Spent 6 months farming to get to 40 and enough gold to buy my first mount, now I can reach max lvl in a day and get a mount at lvl 10 at 1 gold.

yup.. i was proud of that in wrath. now. i just pay for the bump and go help my kid get past xpac quest lines done like the legion class halls.

1 hour ago, Aylis said:

A vampire start is already in there if i'm not mistaken.

That is true, this one is supposed to start you dead and buried in a crypt or hall of the dead, newly risen and only your grave gear as your starting equipment. Sounded more interesting than being a vampire thrall and thought it would be interesting to try out.

so, i followed the guide, left out a few things that i did not want, mostly textures, the game runs fine no issues untill i try to load a save from in game, be it after a death or just from the menu, hard save auto or quick all cause a CTD. i think its a issue with SKSE, MO2 says that mods are incompatible, even ones that are updated with SKSE 2.0.19. Do i need to Roll back my skyrim back and use 2.0.17? or should the guide work with the latest SKSE and Skyrim patch.

mmmm ok then, not super tech savvy should we say, so maybe someone can help then, MO2 is tossing me these errors, after some looking some of the mods like TKhitstop/recoil don't seem to work with 2.0.19, but its also throwing erros with Go to Bed, and as far as i can find that should work with 2.0.19. sorry if there is a better way to throw this wall of text im not familiar wth.

Errors:

You have one or more script extender plugins which failed to load!

If you want this notification to go away, here are some steps you can take:

• Look for updates to the mod or the specific plugin included in the mod.

• Disable the mod containing the plugin.

• Hide or delete the plugin from the mod.

To refresh the script extender logs, you will need to run the game and/or editor again!

The failed plugins are:

• ActivationMenuFix version 1 (activationmenufix.dll, Go to bed) loaded correctly (handle 1).

• Ahzaab's moreHUD Inventory Plugin version 10017 (AHZmoreHUDInventory.dll, moreHUD Inventory Edition) loaded correctly (handle 2).

• Ahzaab's moreHUD Plugin version 30800 (AHZmoreHUDPlugin.dll, moreHUD SE) loaded correctly (handle 3).

• BetterJumpingSE version 1 (BetterJumpingSE.dll, Better Jumping SE) loaded correctly (handle 4).

• CBPC plugin version 4288 (cbp.dll, CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions) loaded correctly (handle 5).

• DDiUtil version 1 (DeviousDevices.dll, Devious Devices) loaded correctly (handle 6).

• DP_Extender - Dynamic Potions Extender (by egocarib) built with 2.0.17 version 2 (DP_Extender.dll, CACO SKSE 2.0.17 DLL Update) loaded correctly (handle 7).

• DynamicAnimationReplacer version 1 (DynamicAnimationReplacer.dll, Dynamic Animation Replacer) loaded correctly (handle 8).

• DynamicEquipmentManagerSSE-Updated version 1 (DynamicEquipmentManagerSSE.dll, Dynamic Equipment Manager SKSE Updated) loaded correctly (handle 9).

• ENBHelperSE version 1 (ENBHelperSE.dll, ENB Helper SE) loaded correctly (handle 10).

• EngineFixes plugin version 5 (EngineFixes.dll, SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)) loaded correctly (handle 11).

• ExATKDataPlugin (by Excinerus) built with 2.0.17 version 1 (ExATKDataPlugin.dll, CACO SKSE 2.0.17 DLL Update) loaded correctly (handle 12).

• Fuz Ro D'oh version 17253948 (Fuz Ro D'oh.dll, Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice) loaded correctly (handle 13).

• GamepadEvents version 1 (gamepadevents.dll, Go to bed) loaded correctly (handle 14).

• GoToBed version 1 (gotobed.dll, Go to bed) loaded correctly (handle 15).

• HavokFix version 2 (HavokFix64.dll, (SKSE64) Havok Fix) loaded correctly (handle 16).

• hdtSSEPhysics version 1 (hdtSMP64.dll, HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)) loaded correctly (handle 17).

• InsertAttackData64 plugin version 1 (InsertAttackData.dll, Ultimate Combat SE) loaded correctly (handle 18).

• J42_ARR_plugin version 20008 (J42_ARR_plugin.dll, Armor Rating Redux SE - No Cap - Better Formula - Morrowind-like) loaded correctly (handle 19).

• JContainers64 version 4 (JContainers64.dll, JContainers SE) loaded correctly (handle 20).

• MagExtender - Magic Extender (by egocarib) built with 2.0.17 version 2 (MagExtender.dll, CACO SKSE 2.0.17 DLL Update) loaded correctly (handle 21).

• MaxsuAIProcessFix version 1 (MaxsuAIProcessFix.dll, NPC AI Process Position Fix - SSE) loaded correctly (handle 22).

• papyrusutil plugin version 2 (PapyrusUtil.dll, SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA8) loaded correctly (handle 23).

• Passive Weapon Enchantment Recharging version 1 (PassiveWeaponEnchantmentRecharging.dll, Passive Weapon Enchantment Recharging - Enchanted Weapons Recharge Over Time) loaded correctly (handle 24).

• powerofthree's Papyrus Extender version 3 (po3_PapyrusExtender.dll, powerofthree's Papyrus Extender for SSE) loaded correctly (handle 25).

• PrivateProfileRedirector version 50 (PrivateProfileRedirector.dll, PrivateProfileRedirector SE - Faster game start (INI file cacher)) loaded correctly (handle 26).

• SchlongsOfSkyrim version 300004 (SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll, Schlongs of Skyrim SE) loaded correctly (handle 27).

• Random Sex version 1 (SexLabRandomSex.dll, SexLabRandomSexSE_20191121) loaded correctly (handle 28).

• SexLabUtil version 1 (SexLabUtil.dll, SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA8) loaded correctly (handle 29).

• MyFirstPlugin version 1 (ShaderTools.dll, SSE Parallax Shader Fix (BETA)) loaded correctly (handle 30).

• skee version 1 (skee64.dll, RaceMenu) loaded correctly (handle 31).

• StayAtSystemPage version 1 (StayAtSystemPageSE.dll, Stay At The System Page - Updated) loaded correctly (handle 32).

• StormLightningPlugin version 4097 (StormLightning.dll, Storm Lightning for SSE and VR (Minty Lightning 2019)) loaded correctly (handle 33).

• TKHitStopPlugin version 1 (TKHitstop.dll, TK Recoil SE) loaded correctly (handle 34).

• TKPlugin version 1 (TKPlugin.dll, TK Dodge SE) loaded correctly (handle 35).

• UltimateCombat64 version 1 (UltimateCombat.dll, Ultimate Combat SE) loaded correctly (handle 36).

2 hours ago, Aylis said:

@Brotah

As long as it says 'loaded correctly' everything will work.

But you got an older mod somewhere that should be updated. I had a similar list of errors 'til i updated everything.

Reveal hidden contents

Whiterun.jpg.d9e3c3948a967d5833726bc826a138c7.jpg

I've never had an issue with that many, and it usually (for me) turned out that it was not the mods, it was something like jc containers or something along those lines failing to register them correctly or an older version of skse interfering with the standard skse like the one in the sound mod.

9 hours ago, jaeos said:

I've never had an issue with that many, and it usually (for me) turned out that it was not the mods, it was something like jc containers or something along those lines failing to register them correctly or an older version of skse interfering with the standard skse like the one in the sound mod.

I count those as mods too. ;)

Sadly i had that months ago so i don't remember anymore what exactly fixed it. But it was most likely something in the group 'SKSE'.

Uploaded predone files for the 'EVA Body':

Dibellas Sisterhood

Guards Armor

Topless Forsworn

What version of MO2 are u on?  I got v2.3.2

On a older version of MO2 it gave my alot false warnings. I know it's a pain but go though your whole load order and make sure you got them all up to date  a few in list are from old rim so you need to convert those to be on safe side.

The only 3 I got for warnings is CF, HPM, MNC saying form 43 plugins.  The log bar at bottom I tend to ignore couse when stuff get over ridden it will out put their.  Only the triangle at top right should be your worry.  

6 hours ago, Brotah said:

• MagExtender - Magic Extender (by egocarib) built with 2.0.17 version 2 (MagExtender.dll, CACO SKSE 2.0.17 DLL Update) loaded correctly (handle 21).

Might want to check this one, if you are using SKSE 2.0.19, it may not be compatible. Another thing to check is if a mod overwrites any of the SKSE default scripts, that can cause issues if something else is expecting the default script.

Edit:

DP_Extender - Dynamic Potions Extender (by egocarib) built with 2.0.17 version 2 (DP_Extender.dll, CACO SKSE 2.0.17 DLL Update) loaded correctly (handle 7).

Might want to check this one as well.. its also an older SKSE than the 2.0.19

Removing TKhitstop and Recoil managed to bring it to some stability, it will load hard saves and only sometimes crashes on a auto, but a quick save will still cause a CTD.

6 hours ago, Dirknina said:

What version of MO2 are u on?  I got v2.3.2

On a older version of MO2 it gave my alot false warnings. I know it's a pain but go though your whole load order and make sure you got them all up to date  a few in list are from old rim so you need to convert those to be on safe side.

The only 3 I got for warnings is CF, HPM, MNC saying form 43 plugins.  The log bar at bottom I tend to ignore couse when stuff get over ridden it will out put their.  Only the triangle at top right should be your worry.  

Updating MO2 removed all those warning, i was on 2.2.2.

6 hours ago, kesryth said:

Might want to check this one, if you are using SKSE 2.0.19, it may not be compatible. Another thing to check is if a mod overwrites any of the SKSE default scripts, that can cause issues if something else is expecting the default script.

Edit:

DP_Extender - Dynamic Potions Extender (by egocarib) built with 2.0.17 version 2 (DP_Extender.dll, CACO SKSE 2.0.17 DLL Update) loaded correctly (handle 7).

Might want to check this one as well.. its also an older SKSE than the 2.0.19

Tried removing CACO and it didnt have any effect on a current or new save.

Also, i cant seem to find what mod does it but does anything on this list auto unequip and reequip Helmets in and out of combat?

I also still use 2.0.17. I get weird errors when running 2.0.19 and I think a lot of other people are in the same boat. I know that Aylis said a while back to stay on .17, but I dunno if she still recommends that.

If you end up having to go back and try to narrow down the mod, whenever I do that I like to enable everything and then work backwards by disabling all of the mods in one section (starting with disabling everything in "Final", then if it still crashes disable everything in "Lovers Lab", etc.). It doesn't take near as much time as you'd think, especially because a lot of the time it's one of the mods in "Override" that are causing troubles.

5 hours ago, Dirknina said:

I believe that's the dynamic equipment manager in skse.  I kinda like it but I also use CCOR and make the matching helm circlets 

@Brotah yes, it's dynamic equipment manager, there is a check box in the mcm that shuts that off.

i use 2.2.2 in MO2 and am not having near the issues you were having with the warnings. The only one i get on a regular basis is validation timed out on the bottom. But it's a false positive in the nexus cookie.

On 9/25/2020 at 4:36 AM, wollboi said:

I really don't like Dynamic Equipment Manager. When I put away my bow and pull out a sword my arrows shouldn't suddenly become invisible. It's why I really like AllGUD.

You know that you can configure its behaviour, right?

In the works:

Spoiler

Guards Armor - Bodyslide Files                          Not really that good, but still better than nothing. Will be added.

Riften Docks Overhaul                                        Looking good. Will be added. Recheck lake for LO

Riften Docks Overhaul - LoS II Patch                  ''

Immersive Carry Weight Spells                           Really helpful. Will be added.

The Tale of Tsatampra Xiros                                Will be added.

Simple Colored Map Markers SSE                      Nice option. Will be added.

CG4 Horse Muck SE                                            A bit more immersion.

Clams Drop Pearls                                               Fixes an annoyance and adds immersion.

Volcanic Tundra - Heat Wave Effects                  Subtle but good. Will be added.

Ingredients

Example for a follower:

Uploading 'Textures Patch'.

This contains changes i made to textures. I'll update this file over time (of course i'll inform you when that happens). Uploaded, added to the list and post #3280

Added more screenshots (got room for 49 47 left).