Clams Drop Pearls

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE MY WORK IN PAID MODS.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SHORT DESCRIPTION

Basically, this is a port of this.

The author has been gone and silent since 2012, so I took the liberty of converting this orphaned mod to SE.

Basically, you have a chance of finding a pearl in a clam, not just meat anymore. This includes all 3 types of clam Skyrim has to offer.

If I'm reading the code right, the chances for a pearl are 10%, 20% and 30%, depending on which clam it is.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/12/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2020 at 11:27 AM, Aylis said:

Perfect! This is exactly one of the small immersion mods i was looking for... :)

And it works fine (aka will be added to the guide).

Actually, it used to be a neat immersion mod back in 2011, when there was no natural source of pearls.

It recently came to my attention that Dragonborn DLC adds clams that drop pearls. A new kind of clams (oysters, whatever).

Since not every species produces pearls, with my mod + Dragonborn, suddenly every clam can produce pearls.

I'm going to stop using this mod myself and just go pearl hunting in Solstheim :)