Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

11 hours ago, wollboi said:

@Aylis You've still got A Quality Worldmap in the list. Clams Drop Pearls isn't in Override. Volcanic Tundra isn't in Sound/Lighting.

I got a weeeeeird bug. I got killed by Gathrik and my game Autosaved ... 3 times! Had to reload a quicksave from an hour ago. Very weird.

I hate it when the browser crashes and i loose my changes. Fixed

Who is Gathrik? Got to google that one... Found him (and as usual Google shows me the german site first. With the translated names. I REALLY hate those). The biiiiiig Draugr. ?

But a small advice: avoid quick saves. Those can get problematic in the long run as the way how they do it is different from a 'hard save' (via menue). I even try not to rely on the autosaves the game does.

8 hours ago, kesryth said:

If you are considering Auri, you might consider this as well

Nice find. I'll add it to the test. ?

11 hours ago, johnny0183 said:

I skipped the blurb and was profoundly confused that you'd remove all the NPC mods ?

Gotcha! :D

13 hours ago, bybee said:

@Aylis Looking forward to the updates :)❤️

There shouldn't be that much more. Only with a major change (like the switch to HPH now) i have to rebuild a big part of the list as you never know what sideeffects a change might have somewhere else.

That btw. is the major reason for the groups. They help in identifying and solving problems that could pop up. 

22 hours ago, Dirknina said:

@Aylis

Any chance you tried All Geared Up Derivative SE - AllGUD  looks easier than DSR?  I also found some patches for better vampires.

lilebonymace's patches  looks like they got a whole lot

I'm still using AllGUD and have had only minor issues with it. Some clipping. Very annoying that it de-equips everything when an NPC is nude except for coin purses. I just imagine people in Skyrim aren't letting their money out of their sight for any reason whatsoever. But I absolutely love having everything my character is carrying displayed on their person. Especially for looting, if I'm hauling a "double-bladed great axe of who-gives-a-fuck" back to sell, it's hanging off my character's back until I ditch it. Or for essential weapons like Red Eagle's Sword, it can always be at my character's side even if they are just carrying it around until they need to do the quest.

@Aylis I'm not too attached to quicksaving, although it's bitten me in the past. But you're right, it's a luxury that is no substitute for a hard save. No idea why the game auto-saved three times though. I haven't had time to look into it, but I seem to remember something like this happening before, maybe during the same quest. I imagine Gathrik has his own Elder Scroll or something that he uses to alter space-time when he gets pissed because somebody wakes him up.

@Aylis

well after some trial and error i got my bashed patch for lvl lists made however  wrye thinks theirs a problem with our order and moves plugins around So Be Wary!!!!

just spent the last hour getting every plugin back in its spot.  My suggestion make a copy of your mod list profile,  make patch, go to orginal profile and add bash patch that way it wont move the plugins.   spent the last hour on wrye discord I'm thinking that they incorpated some form of loot sorting into it. SO BE WARY!!!

7 minutes ago, Dirknina said:

@Aylis

well after some trial and error i got my bashed patch for lvl lists made however  wrye thinks theirs a problem with our order and moves plugins around So Be Wary!!!!

just spent the last hour getting every plugin back in its spot.  My suggestion make a copy of your mod list profile,  make patch, go to orginal profile and add bash patch that way it wont move the plugins.   spent the last hour on wrye discord I'm thinking that they incorpated some form of loot sorting into it. SO BE WARY!!!

Interesting, I have not had an issue with Wyre moving things around on me. The only thing it ever says about my load order is when I have a patch or addon esp above one of its requirements.. think its like a delinquint master/requirement error or something. That told me I needed to move some of my esp's around so they would have the main file above any of its dependents, but did not move them itself.

Also, saved myself a few esp's in the load order by merging the Your Own Thoughts esps (except the one for the YOT - Immersive Sounds one as the merged ones have to be contiguous. So far no issues with it at all, and gave me back 4 esp slots!

it dosnt say anything to me just that 3 mods are using form 43 their working fine but upon closing wrye it sorts my plugin list  i dont get it  i looked though wrye and dont see loot in their i know earlier versions of wrye had it as a plugin for wyre but newest doesn't have it  so i would recomend caution and do backups of plugin list mod order and profile to be safe

12 minutes ago, Dirknina said:

it dosnt say anything to me just that 3 mods are using form 43 their working fine but upon closing wrye it sorts my plugin list  i dont get it  i looked though wrye and dont see loot in their i know earlier versions of wrye had it as a plugin for wyre but newest doesn't have it  so i would recomend caution and do backups of plugin list mod order and profile to be safe

I just recreated my Bash patch, and still did not have the issue with it moving mods around. What mods were they in particular? Were they ESL or ESPFE mods that they moved?

I did find this info on the Wyre Bash documentation, but I confirmed I have never touched the setting it references as it would also prevent MO2 from editing the load order:

When running Wrye Bash, you can also lock your load order in place to prevent unintended changes to it by selecting the Lock Load Order option in the column header right-click menu. Note that this will prevent other utilities from changing the load order, so uncheck this option if you use such a utility to set your load order. If you use BOSS/LOOT to manage your load order and you also use Lock Load Order, ensure BOSS Disable Lock Load Order is also enabled to allow BOSS/LOOT to function correctly.

Note that for Skyrim and later games Wrye Bash will automatically undo any changes to load order done made by the game's launcher or any utility that does not follow the textfile-based load order standard in order to maintain a fully coherent load order. This effectively means that unintended changes are prevented.

The only thing i noticed was that the ESL are now on top too. But that doesn't matter as they are handled differently anyway. The rest stay in the right place.

I only wonder if that happens to the ESM too. No manual move of those files anymore... ?

well here's mine you compare.

plugins.txt

thats after close of wyre.

this is after i redid my pluigins to get game working with bashed patch

plugins.txt

and from the creator he says that .esl files are treated as masters and automatic get the esm flag hence the reason all esl files get moved to top.  and i have a few follower that are esl flagged  hence the CTDs  i asked if their was a way to have it turned off  or reconize our order as vaild  he says it dont sort plugins

5 hours ago, Dirknina said:

@Aylis

I also noticed it moved stuff around - just select all the plugins in MO2, right click and "Lock load order", run Wyre Bash, then "Unlock load order" to move stuff around manually.

If you launch then immediately close Wyre Bash, it will move stuff around :( The lock setting in Wyre didn't stop it from moving either.

Wonder if it's from the "Check Mod's against LOOT's dirty mod list" in Wyre under Settings

The only thing Wrye does automatically is moving your ESM's & ESL's to the top. This is a logical step since ESM's are always loaded first, ESL's second and then the ESP's.

The way you can have a mod loaded whenever you want it but not count against the max mod count is an ESP flagged as ESL - it is loaded according to it's place in the load order. These will not be moved by Wrye.

If you have a mod that's an ESL and it gives a CTD if it's moved up you might want to reconsider that mod anyways since it's a ticking timebomb.

Remember: moving the order of the ESM's & ESL's among themselves is still a manual task,

Personally I have had no issues at all with Aylis' list and Wrye. The biggest change I noticed was attraction.esm being moved to just below the ESL's (Aylis explicitly states leaving it at it's original location in the load order). But the new location does not seem to give any problems.