Skyrim SE for Beginners - V 3.2.6 (3BBB / HDT-SMP / HPH)

The last few days have been hectic here plus a job interview on top of all.

Mods to be removed:

Mods to be added:

(O) Elegant Queen - Elisif Replacer for SSE                             Together with HPH very nice. 

Immersive Spell Learning                                                        Exactly what i wanted.

(O) TK Dodge SE                                                                      More for the 3rd person players

Dlizzio's Mesh Fixes                                                                 Fixes quite a few visual bugs.

HD LODs Textures SE                                                               Required for the mesh fixes.

lilebonymace's patches                                                            Add info in QUASIPC

Renthal's waterwheel                                                               Patch for textures?

Hall of the Dead Stained Glass Windows                                Addon for the windows

(O) Signature Equipment                                                         Finally got it working

Rudy HQ - More Lights for ENB SE - Glowing Mushrooms     Looks good and fixes a minor texture bug.

SMIM Furniture Improvement                                                 Fixes a few gaps in the quality of the textures

Example for a follower:

Spoiler

Song of the Green                        

Auri - Song of the Green SL Patch                                     still testing

Song of the Green - Auri Replacer                                     So cute... (even with her sharpened teeth)                                    

Riften Docks Overhaul - Song of the Green

Testing:

Serana Spell Selector

Follower Trap Safety

(O) Alternate Conversation Camera                                        Too rapid switch of the camera

(O) Talkative Dragons

Skyrim Sewers 4

(O) Grandmaster Ursine Armour HDT SMP SE                        Too much clipping

Immersive Jewelry SSE                                                            Texture glitches

Blush when Aroused                                                                Not stable

Blush when Aroused - Patch                                                    Not needed

I'm Walkin' Here                                                                       Fixes the shoving NPC. Not stable?

Aela Doesn't Approach If You Don't Help                               Another 'Autostart' finally gone. Not stable?

Waiting for update/missing features:

Marvelous Attire - Jonata Line

Marvelous Attire - Tundra Line

@wollboi

It has always been only the patch that we need. ;)

So far followers triggered every trap in the area. Good to know that this works.

Btw. got the job (getting payed for something you like doing is great :)). Will start there next month.

@Aylis

congrats on the new job.

1. Skyrim sewers 4 has always been in my load order  haven't seen no problems with it.  I think last year you said No to it, do to some gaps in cells? I could be mistaken though.

2. as for follower trap safety I use nethers follower framework  that has it built in for vanilla followers, custom followers ( if OA was smart would have them inculded with light foot perk)

3.  a good follower you should try is inigo  he's worth it and very funny with lydia. lol  don't control him with any follower framework mod

And lastly I got my LE CK working  so remaking my follower their  SSE version broke on me yesterday  don't know if it was the HPH or what but could not change anything on follower without CK crashing.  I be off work this whole weekend  might try a live stream if i can set it up.

@Dirknina

Yep, but it got an update so i'll give it another chance as i do like the idea of the mod.

@gewgleme

It should work. The only problem could be the changes to the alchemy tree. Ordinator changes that one too so maybe a patch is required.

Added a few more pics

1 hour ago, bybee said:

I'm using the EVA preset, but my physics bounce too much for my liking - how would I go about decreasing the movement of the breasts? 

Reinstall the CBPC with firmer physics.

You should be able to edit it in sinful cbp in the mcm 

@Aylis - But now it's beeeeeter.

That's weird about Follower Traps.. They never triggered traps when I used it, but that was a year ago when I played with it. I'm wondering if they trigger tripwire traps but not stepped-on-the-tile traps (or both)?

Majestic Mounts BDS with LOD is claiming the new update means we don't need Dynamic Ash Replacer. If that's true, it's one less .esp.

Maybe later. Atm i'm trying to find the cause of some random CTD. Will have to (re)check a few mods longer than originally planned.

So its rolling back to the last official update and then slowly adding the new ones...

Often enough it is a seemingly unrelated mod that causes the issues. So if i'm slower to answer it is because i'm digging through mods again.

@Aylis

My current list already has Dlizzio's Mesh Fixes and SMIM Furniture Improvement in it and so far I haven't seen any strange CTD's. So unless it's because of a very specific combination of mods I'd say they're stable.

I have to admit that while I follow most of your list I did leave a few choices out and I added quite a lot too (at 249 eps + ems, even had to merge some mods). Though I would say that would sooner make it more unstable than the other way around.

---

Some mods you might find interesting for your list:

---

While Sexlab definitely has it's good points I found it a bit lacking in it creating scenes between NPC's. Arousal Based Matchmaker does work I didn't find it that reliable. This made me look at adding, among others, The Secret Lives of Skyrim NPCs 2.0 to my list. This is a Flower Girls mod. So far I haven't found any major issues running these mods too (I do load them before any Sexlab mod making sure those take priority in case of conflict).

Maybe not something you personally want to add to the list but it might be interesting to know that they can be added.

Momentary status - will be updated...

Mods to be removed:

Falmer Texture Overhaul                                                                           Gets replaced

Witcher-Style Power Attack Animation                                                     Gets replaced

SkyUI SE - Flashing Savegames Fix                                                           Now redundant

Immersive Weapon Integration                                                                Gets replaced

Immersive Weapon Integration to Morrowloot Ultimate Patch               Not needed anymore

Immersive Weapon Integration - Face Gen                                              Not needed anymore

Fair Skin Complexion - Makeup Overhaul                                                Now redundant

Dibella Sisterhood Bodyslides                                                                  Was taken down. 

Mods to be added:

Foundation:

SMIM Furniture Improvement                                                                   Fixes a few gaps in the quality of the textures

HD LODs Textures SE                                                                                 Required for the mesh fixes.

Dlizzio's Mesh Fixes                                                                                   Fixes quite a few visual bugs.

EEKs Renthal Flora Collection Update                                                       We want the fern.

UI:

Remove Mods from System Menu

Remove QuickSave Button

SKSE:

Follower Trap Safety                                                                                  'Must have' mod if you use followers.

Area:

(Optional) More Dirt-Snow-Ash on the Roads                                          Blends the textures better

Skyrim Sewers                                                                                           Looks fine now.

Textures:

High Poly Gleamblossoms

3D Mountain Flowers

Cathedral Mountain Flower Override Standard

HD Reworked Falmer Architecture

Better Whiterun                                                                                        Smaller than Clevercharff or Pfuscher (and doesn't need any rework).

Hall of the Dead Stained Glass Windows                                                 Addon for the windows

Renthal's Waterwheel                                                                                Trying to get a patch from an OA for a texture in Riverwood

Renthals's Tanning Rack

(Optional) Double Beds for spooning

Hearthfire Crispy Dumplings - ESL Version

Skyrim 3D Cooking Oven Patch

PC:

(Optional) CBBE Muscle Solution

(Optional) CBBE Muscle Solution Patch

Vanilla Makeup HD                                                                                   Better textures for the makeup.

Vanilla Warpaints Absolution                                                                   Better textures for the warpaints.

Physics and Animation:

DAR - Diverse Equipment Idle                                                                  Wow! Integrates very well into the other animations.

(Optional) DAR - Diverse Equipment Normal Attack                                ''

DAR - Diverse Random Idles (Video)                                                        ''

(Optional) TK Dodge SE                                                                            More for the 3rd person players

DAR - Diverse Random PowerAttack (Video)

(Optional) DAR - Double Bed Spooning

Weapons and Armor:

(Optional) Opulent Robe Retexture                                                          Improves the mage outfits.

Believable weapons

Tauriels Bow and Arrows                                                                           Goodlooking bow

Tauriels Bow and Arrows plus Elven Bow replacer                                   Fixes the fugly elven bow

NPC:

(Optional) Elegant Queen - Elisif Replacer for SSE                                   Together with HPH very nice. 

(Optional) My Home is Your Home

(Optional) Elewellyn The Nightingale - Llewellyn Replacement               Replaces the creepy looking bard

Override:

(Optional) Buyable Golden Claw                                                              For those who don't want to steal it.

Mannequin Manipulator                                                                          Renamed (if that was a joke then it was a really bad one). Finally fixes the mannequin.

(Optional) Immersive Spell Learning                                                        Exactly what i was looking for.

(Optional) Signature Equipment                                                              Finally got it working

Footprints Transparency Fix

Sound:

Chapter II - Jeremy Soule Inspired Music                                                 Extension to the game music. Highly recommended.

Talkative Dragons

Weather and Lighting:

Rudy HQ - More Lights for ENB SE - Glowing Mushrooms                     Looks good and fixes a minor texture bug.

LL:

(Optional) Slave Tats

(Optional) Apropos 2

(Optional) Aroused Creature RIA

Final:

lilebonymace's patches                                                                            Add info in QUASIPC

Example for a follower:

Spoiler

Song of the Green                                                                              Nice quest (although a bit easy) and great lore. Very likable companion.

Auri - Song of the Green SL Patch                                                      

(Optional) Song of the Green - Auri Replacer                                    So cute... (even with her sharpened teeth)                                    

Riften Docks Overhaul - Song of the Green

Testing:

Minor texture and mesh fixes.

Waiting for update/missing features:

Marvelous Attire - Jonata Line

Marvelous Attire - Tundra Line

Skyrim 2020 Parallax                                                                                Still no update for the mountain textures...

Working fine so far. Maybe i forget to redo FNIS or the bashed patch and that caused the issues i had... ?

On 10/2/2020 at 6:59 PM, wollboi said:

Racemenu updated, and lots of people are complaining of random CTDs (me included, with existing saves or with new ones). Just a heads up.

Edit: Rolling back to previous version fixed issue, so it's definitely the update. Hold off on updating.

It's crashing when the player kills a dragon, or enter some specific dungeons (with me, happened in Bleak Falls Barrow, Folgunthur and Forelhost). It's happening in the Skyrim worldspace too (near Dragon Bridge), for some people.

NetScriptFramework and Papyrus logs also did not show anything about those crashes, which made it a pain in the neck for me, I've found that was RaceMenu only after a few hours of testing the mods one by one, then reverted to previous version and CTDs were gone.