7 hours ago, Clegane said:

Does Real Handcuffs v .049 works with AAF 154b?

Thanks 

Yes. The only thing RH and AAF have in common is the LL FourPlay community F4SE Plugin. In the general case you should be fine by just using the newer plugin (e.g. if there is a new AAF version with a new plugin, just override mine). In this particular case it is not a problem at all because both are using the same version of the plugin (v39).

5 hours ago, muhnabil361 said:

no not trade im using AAF Violate then my PC just reach 30% health then the animation start i got the handcuffs and my companion too 

even after AAF Violate end

There are 2 ways to get your companion free, (not counting other mods)

Trade with them and unequip/take the handcuffs which will either unlock them (if you have a key) or popup an option to pick the lock (if you have level 1 lock pick) or leave them bound.

Use the MCM debug menu to force remove them.

The player is pretty much the same, except if you're wearing Hinged handcuffs. I that case you have to use an "owned" workshop workbench to cut them apart & then you can pick/unlock them.

BTW... The NPC that binds your PC will have a "Restraints" key, but you have to kill them to "search" the body. You can also run around searching containers for a key.

13 hours ago, izzyknows said:

There are 2 ways to get your companion free, (not counting other mods)

Trade with them and unequip/take the handcuffs which will either unlock them (if you have a key) or popup an option to pick the lock (if you have level 1 lock pick) or leave them bound.

Use the MCM debug menu to force remove them.

The player is pretty much the same, except if you're wearing Hinged handcuffs. I that case you have to use an "owned" workshop workbench to cut them apart & then you can pick/unlock them.

BTW... The NPC that binds your PC will have a "Restraints" key, but you have to kill them to "search" the body. You can also run around searching containers for a key.

ohh finally thanks tho

For some reason my Shock Collar Notes from after violate scenes shows up like this so i can never get the combination. Based on the thread it doesn't seem like a common issue. What am I doing wrong? The rest of the mod works just fine, I've just been using the debug to get out of collars

PXL_20201121_072521717.jpg

7 minutes ago, peggtree said:

For some reason my Shock Collar Notes from after violate scenes shows up like this so i can never get the combination. Based on the thread it doesn't seem like a common issue. What am I doing wrong? The rest of the mod works just fine, I've just been using the debug to get out of collars

You should check your AAF_Violate for errors or reinstall it completely, this note is not from RealHandcuffs. If you get collared by Violate you can check the value of the global "AFV_Global_ShockCollarCode" to see if that's filled. That contains the PIN. The function GiveRHShockCollarNote within the script FPV_OnHit adds the note to the NPC that has collared you.

Does anyone know why I always get the message "no action found for targeted actor"? It doesn't matter what NPC I'm pointing to. I'm playing with CAP (Crime and Punishment) which is described to support Real Handcuffs. I've started my playthrough a few weeks back and yet never used handcuffs (except testing them on myself. There I get the menu options), until today. I went for bounty hunting and after he surrendered I wanted to put handcuffs on him. But it always provides me with the said notification, even though I got handcuffs in my inventory, set the hotkey, etc. Since I've started my playthrough I updated Reald Handcuffs twice. Maybe I didn't pay enough attention, but do I have to make a clean save on updating?

Also it's not a conflict issue with other mods, as far as I can tell. There are no related record overrides to be found with xEdit nor I'm using any other mod with similar features.

Edit: I just remembered that I have Freeze still installed - which I actually wanted to remove prior to this playthrough. But I have forgotten about it. I guess that's the reason for my troubles..

Btw, if you're still interested in the scripts sources of Freeze, they can be decompiled using Champollion without a problem.

Ok, I've removed Freeze and I didn't even had to make a clean save from it, because I've never used it yet in my current run. But I have still the same problem. Nothing has changed, I still only get "No action available for targeted actor".

7 hours ago, Godis1 said:

Does anyone know why I always get the message "no action found for targeted actor"? It doesn't matter what NPC I'm pointing to. I'm playing with CAP (Crime and Punishment) which is described to support Real Handcuffs. I've started my playthrough a few weeks back and yet never used handcuffs (except testing them on myself. There I get the menu options), until today. I went for bounty hunting and after he surrendered I wanted to put handcuffs on him. But it always provides me with the said notification, even though I got handcuffs in my inventory, set the hotkey, etc. Since I've started my playthrough I updated Reald Handcuffs twice. Maybe I didn't pay enough attention, but do I have to make a clean save on updating?

Also it's not a conflict issue with other mods, as far as I can tell. There are no related record overrides to be found with xEdit nor I'm using any other mod with similar features.

Edit: I just remembered that I have Freeze still installed - which I actually wanted to remove prior to this playthrough. But I have forgotten about it. I guess that's the reason for my troubles..

Btw, if you're still interested in the scripts sources of Freeze, they can be decompiled using Champollion without a problem.

Ok, I've removed Freeze and I didn't even had to make a clean save from it, because I've never used it yet in my current run. But I have still the same problem. Nothing has changed, I still only get "No action available for targeted actor".

This is a misunderstanding about the functionality of "interact with NPC". This hotkey does not allow you to put handcuffs on a NPC or anything like that. In the moment it only allows you to change the pose of NPCs who are assigned to prisoner mats (I might add more functionality in the future).

If you want to put handcuffs on a NPC, you will either need a way to access the inventory of the NPC so you can manually put them on the NPC. Or alternatively another mod needs to provide a way. I do not know how Crime And Punishment woks, but it is possible that it allows you to access the inventory?

Reading the Freeze page it might not be compatible at the moment.

11 hours ago, Kharos said:

This is a misunderstanding about the functionality of "interact with NPC". This hotkey does not allow you to put handcuffs on a NPC or anything like that. In the moment it only allows you to change the pose of NPCs who are assigned to prisoner mats (I might add more functionality in the future).

If you want to put handcuffs on a NPC, you will either need a way to access the inventory of the NPC so you can manually put them on the NPC. Or alternatively another mod needs to provide a way. I do not know how Crime And Punishment woks, but it is possible that it allows you to access the inventory?

Reading the Freeze page it might not be compatible at the moment.

Thanks for clarifying that! CAP officially supports your mod, but I've never got the restrain option that's supposed to appear under certain circumstances. But I'm using Quick Trade Redux. That one allows me to access the target's container whenever I want, and not only right after capturing him. Now I'm able to play CAP and use Real Handcuffs properly! :)

Version 0.4.10
==============
various small improvements
- add quick inventory interaction (disbled by default, can be enabled in hotkeys MCM page)
- put handcuffs on captives in some vanilla scenes and random encountes (only in standard edition, not in lite edition)
- JB Integration: allow enslaving NPCs by equipping shock collars on them (requires confirmation by default, setting in shock collar MCM page)
- fix a race condition preventing correct transfer of multiple items (e.g. handcuffs and collar) to clones
- small ThirdPartApi fix and improvement

The integration of handcuffs into vanilla scenes is very new, please tell me if you spot problems. This does not include the kidnap quests, but it should work with various random encounters (e.g. raiders/mutants with prisoners) and a few static scenes (e.g. prisoner in Out of the Fire quest).

37 minutes ago, Kharos said:

Version 0.4.10
==============
various small improvements
- add quick inventory interaction (disbled by default, can be enabled in hotkeys MCM page)
- put handcuffs on captives in some vanilla scenes and random encountes (only in standard edition, not in lite edition)
- JB Integration: allow enslaving NPCs by equipping shock collars on them (requires confirmation by default, setting in shock collar MCM page)
- fix a race condition preventing correct transfer of multiple items (e.g. handcuffs and collar) to clones
- small ThirdPartApi fix and improvement

Many thanks for the update.

It's not mentioned in the OP so thought I'd best check, is it safe to update mid game (currently on v0.4.8)