14 hours ago, Kharos said:

This is new for me, and it is working for JB slaves for me too (though there is some twitching at the end of the "kneel down" animation).

When you target one of the slaves that fail to kneel with the crosshair (after they got down and back up again) and then go to the Debug settings MCM page, what does it say about the current package of the NPC?

Thanks for the reply, it says the current package is 42000027 RH_ActivatePrisonerMat

38 minutes ago, strykernoscope said:

Thanks for the reply, it says the current package is 42000027 RH_ActivatePrisonerMat

That's the package that causes them to run/walk to the prisoner mat and activate it. Once they have activated the mat and started to kneel down, the package should switch. So if the package stays like that, something is not working correctly at the handover (which is a bit complicated).

I will probably need additional information to get a chance at figuring it out. Even then it might be hard. Can you describe what you are doing as exactly as possible?

1. What is that slave doing before you put them on the prisoner mat? Assigned to the settlement and doing some work? Following you?
  2. How do you assign them to the prisoner mat? E.g. workshop mode and enter, or follower command mode?
  3. Is the slave already wearing handcuffs when you assign them to the prisoner mat, or not?
  4. Once they reach the prisoner mat and start to kneel: If they did not wear handcuffs previously, are they now?
  5. Once they get up again (fail to kneel), what are they doing? Just standing there or moving around?
  6. If they are standing there: If you press the "interact with npc" hotkey while they are standing there, can you choose a pose? If so, does that work?

It might also help to get a log, though that needs some additional work:

1. Go to Debug MCM settings and set 'Log level for papyrus log file' to 'Information'
  2. Quit the game
  3. Turn on papyurus logging in the ini files (google should be able to tell you how to do that).
  4. Start and load the game.
  5. Assign the slave to the prisoner mat like you do normally and wait until the action has finished and the slave is standing instead of kneeling.
  6. Quit the game
  7. Send me the resulting log file (should be found at 'Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script\Papyrus.0.log'
47 minutes ago, carlj67 said:

I know that JB requires XDI, but why does your JB compatibility patch require XDI? I'm trying to use a JB mod patch that has the XDI requirement removed. but your patch still requires it. Can that be removed?

I think the dependency was added when I modified something in creation kit - creation kit is adding all dependencies of the dependencies, even if they are not required. I will fix that for the text release. Does the attached version work for you?

RealHandcuffs_JB_Compatibility.esp

[Edit]

PS: Where did you find that mod patch? I might want to test it.

On 10/27/2020 at 6:22 PM, Kharos said:

That's the package that causes them to run/walk to the prisoner mat and activate it. Once they have activated the mat and started to kneel down, the package should switch. So if the package stays like that, something is not working correctly at the handover (which is a bit complicated).

I will probably need additional information to get a chance at figuring it out. Even then it might be hard. Can you describe what you are doing as exactly as possible?

1. What is that slave doing before you put them on the prisoner mat? Assigned to the settlement and doing some work? Following you?
  2. How do you assign them to the prisoner mat? E.g. workshop mode and enter, or follower command mode?
  3. Is the slave already wearing handcuffs when you assign them to the prisoner mat, or not?
  4. Once they reach the prisoner mat and start to kneel: If they did not wear handcuffs previously, are they now?
  5. Once they get up again (fail to kneel), what are they doing? Just standing there or moving around?
  6. If they are standing there: If you press the "interact with npc" hotkey while they are standing there, can you choose a pose? If so, does that work?

It might also help to get a log, though that needs some additional work:

1. Go to Debug MCM settings and set 'Log level for papyrus log file' to 'Information'
  2. Quit the game
  3. Turn on papyurus logging in the ini files (google should be able to tell you how to do that).
  4. Start and load the game.
  5. Assign the slave to the prisoner mat like you do normally and wait until the action has finished and the slave is standing instead of kneeling.
  6. Quit the game
  7. Send me the resulting log file (should be found at 'Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script\Papyrus.0.log'

I'll post the log file when I get a little bit more time, but re the earlier questions:

1. What is that slave doing before you put them on the prisoner mat? Assigned to the settlement and doing some work? Following you?  They were assigned to the settlement as slaves through Just Business.
  2. How do you assign them to the prisoner mat? E.g. workshop mode and enter, or follower command mode?  Workshop mode -> Select character -> Assign to mat
  3. Is the slave already wearing handcuffs when you assign them to the prisoner mat, or not?  I tried both and both have the same issue.  Empty, regular, and hinged all produce the same problem.
  4. Once they reach the prisoner mat and start to kneel: If they did not wear handcuffs previously, are they now?  Yes, but the handcuffs will 'disappear' when the kneeling animation is interrupted.  They do not have handcuffs in their inventory after they start standing there.
  5. Once they get up again (fail to kneel), what are they doing? Just standing there or moving around?  Sometimes they will walk around briefly to try to re-enter the mat, other times they will stand by and not do anything
  6. If they are standing there: If you press the "interact with npc" hotkey while they are standing there, can you choose a pose? If so, does that work?  This is the first time I've tried it so I don't have a lot of data to report back.  When I tried it just now, I get the pop-up to select a pose.  The pose wasn't entered into.  And subsequent hotkey presses say there's no action available for targeted actor.  In MCM the AI package says 0023830D.
8 minutes ago, strykernoscope said:

I'll post the log file when I get a little bit more time, but re the earlier questions:

Thanks, this really looks like somehow the correct AI package is not applied. I will try to see if I can somehow reproduce the issue.

8 minutes ago, strykernoscope said:

In MCM the AI package says 0023830D

Are you sure that there is no typo in the package name? I am not finding that package in TESVEdit.
In any case, if the package is just an ID starting with two zeros, this means that a vanilla package is running instead of a bound hands package. If so then something is definitively wrong with the AI.

[Edit]

Never mind, I found the package, my bad. It's the vanilla package 'WorkshopSandboxAtWorkAssigned', so definitively an AI issue.

1 hour ago, TacticalTed101 said:

I'm confused on installing this.. I'm new here and need help

Use a mod manager. Installing manually is rather complicated because of all the options.

[Edit] There is one dependency: F4SE. If you are new to modding this can be a bit tricky because F4SE needs to be installed manually. Download it from here (https://f4se.silverlock.org) and then install the contents of the f4se_0_06_21 folder into the Fallout 4 folder (the one containing fallout4.exe), merging the Data folders. When you start Fallout 4, do so using the new f4se_loader.exe, otherwise F4SE will not work.

11 hours ago, Kharos said:

Use a mod manager. Installing manually is rather complicated because of all the options.

[Edit] There is one dependency: F4SE. If you are new to modding this can be a bit tricky because F4SE needs to be installed manually. Download it from here (https://f4se.silverlock.org) and then install the contents of the f4se_0_06_21 folder into the Fallout 4 folder (the one containing fallout4.exe), merging the Data folders. When you start Fallout 4, do so using the new f4se_loader.exe, otherwise F4SE will not work.

I have F4SE I know how that stuff works, so I do I just take the folder and drop it into my vortex where it says drop files?

Thanks for trying to help btw.

58 minutes ago, TacticalTed101 said:

I have F4SE I know how that stuff works, so I do I just take the folder and drop it into my vortex where it says drop files?

I do not know Vortex, I have never used it so I cannot tell you what you need to do. But the .7z archive contains a standard FOMOD installer, it should "just work" like any other mod.

2 hours ago, TacticalTed101 said:

Yes, download the RH mod file with your browser, then drag the file from your Downloads folder to the drop target at the bottom of Vortex's mods list view. It will appear in an uninstalled state in the never installed section of the list. Switch it to enabled state with the widget at the left of the row for it and then click through the FOMOD installer menu options which pop up thereafter. Make sure to ask it to include LLFP if you're not already using another mod like AAF which provides a copy.

57 minutes ago, strykernoscope said:

I got a papyrus log but I can't make out anything useful - Most of it says there's something wrong with a manufacturing item (which I know about, the conveyor belt graphic stopped working).

I did notice though that just before the slaves get back up their AI package changes from 42000027 RH_ActivatePrisonerMat to 420008A2 RH_CycleAiPackage

Papyrus.0.log 37.23 kB · 0 downloads

There is nothing related to RealHandcuffs in this log. Are you sure that papyrus log level is set to Information in my MCM settings?

16 hours ago, Kharos said:

There is nothing related to RealHandcuffs in this log. Are you sure that papyrus log level is set to Information in my MCM settings?

Whoops, didn't realize you meant the debug settings in RealHandcuffs, I was looking at the regular debug and didn't see anything so just shrugged it off.  Here's two logs that should have the proper info.

Papyrus.1 is the first scenario (the numbers are flipped because the most recent is set to papyrus.0), where the slave after being assigned to the mat, just stops before reaching the mat.

Papyrus.0 is the second scenario, where I tried to get the slave to move onto the mat by asking them to go to a place, and only assigned them to the mat when they are directly on the mat itself.  This got them to replicate the behaviour I was describing from before where they would put on handcuffs and begin kneeling only to be interrupted halfway through and have their animation reset.

Papyrus.0.log Papyrus.1.log

2 hours ago, MainMansrevenge said:

I have a shock collar that was locked onto my character. It can only be removed with a three number code. How do I find this code or is it just trial and error?

I assume this happened after a Violate scene. If this is the case, the npc that put the collar on your character will have a note on them called “Shock Collar Note”. That note will have the code on it.

On 11/8/2020 at 2:58 PM, i213022 said:

Just wondering, how do you manage to make captives stay on the mats all the time? Because in other mods, the captives just walk away at night or sometimes just randomly get out and walk away. 

Sorry, I'm confused :classic_laugh:. Do you have a problem that you want me to solve (e.g. it is not working correctly), or do you want to know the technical details of how the mod tries to keep captives on the mats?

14 hours ago, Kharos said:

Sorry, I'm confused :classic_laugh:. Do you have a problem that you want me to solve (e.g. it is not working correctly), or do you want to know the technical details of how the mod tries to keep captives on the mats?

It's working perfectly and i am interested in knowing how you managed to do that. Maybe it's possible to transfer that functionality to other mods too ?

On 11/8/2020 at 2:29 AM, Number24 said:

I assume this happened after a Violate scene. If this is the case, the npc that put the collar on your character will have a note on them called “Shock Collar Note”. That note will have the code on it.

Good to know, thanks. Fortunately I save "Saved" By Sturgess who offered to remove the collar in exchange for my body. It was the Sexual harrassment mod.

6 hours ago, i213022 said:

It's working perfectly and i am interested in knowing how you managed to do that. Maybe it's possible to transfer that functionality to other mods too ?

Ok. I asked because there have been some situations where it did not work for some people, and I am still trying to figure out what happened there.

There are two things actually. One is a regular AI package that tells the AI to stay at the prisoner mat. This works as long as the area is loaded. My experience when testing was that when the area was unloaded by the game, i.e. I went far away and then returned, the NPCs would sometimes not be in the right place. So I "cheated" and added functionality that teleports the NPC to the prisoner mat when the game loads the area.

5 hours ago, Kharos said:

Ok. I asked because there have been some situations where it did not work for some people, and I am still trying to figure out what happened there.

There are two things actually. One is a regular AI package that tells the AI to stay at the prisoner mat. This works as long as the area is loaded. My experience when testing was that when the area was unloaded by the game, i.e. I went far away and then returned, the NPCs would sometimes not be in the right place. So I "cheated" and added functionality that teleports the NPC to the prisoner mat when the game loads the area.

Okay i see. If that's the case I don't think the teleport could work on other mods like CRX or TD then. 
But i think your script that makes the NPC to stay on the mats all day could work, since CRX does not seem to make NPC stay there at night.