Dead or Alive 6 - Modding Thread and Discussion

1 hour ago, fgh1t6 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

No luck here neither. I have change all sets but it looks like there is another copy of the original stored somewhere. For these sweating-make-transparent texture that use kidsmm1, there are three special entries in the <MaterialAttributes> :

<Attribute name="vMMPrms">
                <Attribute name="nMMLocalTCI">
                <Attribute name="vMMBld">
Do know how to use them yet. 

By the way, @vagonumero13, if it is not too much to modify, could you make an experimental version of g1m_xml for me? I found that in the <AttributesSection>/<MaterialAttributes> blocks, the <DATA value="..."> is decided by the the <U_0C value /> . It seems a Data type: 1- 4 is an array contains 1-4 float32 numbers. 5 is single INT32. <U_0E value/> is the count of the Type.  For example, <U_0C value="4" /> ,<U_0E value="3" /> would means the data is 3 Arrays each array has 4 float32 data. In the current version, there would be 48 "0x**" in the data string. It would be great if it could be changed to 12 numbers like " 0, 0.3, 1.0, 1.0...".

Here it is.

Atm, I only checked types 1-4, and you still need to specify the proper U_0C and U_0E.

It seems like type5 is 32 bits integer (not sure if signed or not) and if they follow same logic, 6-8 would be multidimensional ints, but that's just me assuming it.

In next release, I will check all of this properly, and remove U_0C and U_0E, since that can be calculated by the program, and also present this data in better format (like separating the arrays, etc)

Edit: have in mind that this g1m_xml will fail into compiling a .xml made with the previous (and viceversa), so if you have some .xml of the previous out there, covner them to binary first with the old one.

g1m_xml.exe

Spoiler
59 minutes ago, vagonumero13 said:

Here it is.

Atm, I only checked types 1-4, and you still need to specify the proper U_0C and U_0E.

It seems like type5 is 32 bits integer (not sure if signed or not) and if they follow same logic, 6-8 would be multidimensional ints, but that's just me assuming it.

In next release, I will check all of this properly, and remove U_0C and U_0E, since that can be calculated by the program, and also present this data in better format (like separating the arrays, etc)

Edit: have in mind that this g1m_xml will fail into compiling a .xml made with the previous (and viceversa), so if you have some .xml of the previous out there, covner them to binary first with the old one.

g1m_xml.exe 2.59 MB · 0 downloads

Many Thanks!

On 4/25/2020 at 4:54 AM, kollector said:

My Leifang breakable mod  used  the normal "g1m_export.exe", which was enough for weight transfer.

The problem you had should be that the shape  between the orginal mesh and you modded mesh had too much difference;

or the number of vertex groups was not right.

On 4/24/2020 at 9:30 PM, fgh1t6 said:

g1m_export_with_vgmap.bat unify the bone name with 3DMigoto blender plugin. You should always use it to extract VB/IB . After working on a mesh, Clear up all non-bone vertex groups. (Use the  "remove unused vertex group" plug in may help). push space bar type in "assign 3DMigoto vertex groups" to launch the vgmap repair routine. set the "Vertex group step" to 3. Then you can safely export as VB/IB and use g1m_import.exe to import back to g1m file.

SkinningProblem2.jpg

After a lot of testing, costume creation from scratch, and skinning advises taken into account, I have finally succeeded in exporting weights correctly. However, a part of the original costume refuses to vanish. I have identified it as 0.VB in this case, which Blender refuses to import as an error; "Report Error: Positions are 4D.

Perhaps I could modify/replace the 0.fmt file to make it transparent as well as modifying the associated texture? 

3 hours ago, XUTERO said:

After a lot of testing, costume creation from scratch, and skinning advises taken into account, I have finally succeeded in exporting weights correctly. However, a part of the original costume refuses to vanish. I have identified it as 0.VB in this case, which Blender refuses to import as an error; "Report Error: Positions are 4D.

Perhaps I could modify/replace the 0.fmt file to make it transparent as well as modifying the associated texture? 

No. don't import them back with g1m_import. Currently, do not touch 4D meshes, just use g1m_hide.exe to hide them, if you don't want them.

22 hours ago, fgh1t6 said:

No. don't import them back with g1m_import. Currently, do not touch 4D meshes, just use g1m_hide.exe to hide them, if you don't want them.

I replaced the 0.fmt with another one who had an alpha texture and made it transparent. Dirt still appears on the invisible mesh though. I might try the g1m_hide.exe instead. (although I'm not too sure about how to use it)

After a lot of skinning testing, further mesh fine-tuning, texture modifications, I am finally starting to get interesting results. 

FinalResult.jpg.6d6cd024022d077c6d4f00ed10326b14.jpg

The reflexion maps have been driving me crazy but I finally more or less understand how their data is being treated. 
(completely differently from DXT1 to BC7...)

EDIT: By the way, is it possible to transfer weights from several VB meshes instead of a single one? 

I finally solved the mistery of why modifications of kidsmm1 don't work (unless you replace in other .g1t):

There are actually two images there, with their mipmaps interleaved. One of the images is the regular one, the other one is fully red in the sample I had. Because the mipmap images are interleaved, and because linkdatatool just replaces data up to the dds size, the mipmaps of the original image never get touched by linkdatatool, instead, the mipmaps of the dds are being written into the red image first mips level (main image) instead.

I'm in the process of creating a costume break mod for Marie. Please tell me what files are missing.

Character

MAR_COS_005.g1m、MAR_COS_005a.g1m

Material

MPR_Muscle_Character_MARCOS005_a01.ktid

MPR_Muscle_Character_MARCOS005_a01.kts

MPR_Muscle_Character_MARCOS005_b01.ktid

MPR_Muscle_Character_MARCOS005_b01.kts

MPR_Muscle_Character_MARCOS005_body_kidsalb.g1t

MPR_Muscle_Character_MARCOS005_d01.ktid

MPR_Muscle_Character_MARCOS005_d01.kts

[General]
type = costume

[Costume]
slot = MAR_COS_011
work = MAR_COS_005

Breakblow will make you naked, but the texture of the costume will be black or flesh-colored.
Even with the mods in LL, are there textures that cannot be reflected so that the panties do not have textures?

DOA6 2020-05-02 01-44-41-090.jpg

Spoiler
On 5/1/2020 at 5:56 PM, CHELL0721 said:

I'm in the process of creating a costume break mod for Marie. Please tell me what files are missing.

Character

Material

[General]
type = costume

[Costume]
slot = MAR_COS_011
work = MAR_COS_005

Breakblow will make you naked, but the texture of the costume will be black or flesh-colored.

Even with the mods in LL, are there textures that cannot be reflected so that the panties do not have textures?

for broken mod, MAR_COS_005.g1m, and MAR_COS_005a.g1m both have a .mtl file and the material listed inside are not in the same order. I am not sure if the Slot-work setting can handle the broken mods at all.

Tried with Marie COS1.
The panty texture is visible, but the sleeves and skirt hem are reflective.

MPR_Muscle_Character_MARCOS005_c01_BLEND.ktid to MPR_Muscle_Character_MARCOS005_d01.ktid And change panty reflection

;
; Material name,matpalid[0],matpalid[1],matpalid[2],...
;
MPR_Muscle_Character_MARCOS005_a01,0
MPR_Muscle_Character_MARCOS005_b01,1
MPR_Muscle_Character_MARCOS005_body,2
MPR_Muscle_Character_MARCOS005_c01_BLEND,3
MPR_Muscle_Character_MARCOS005_d01,4

###

;
; cloth id in g1m,cloth id in XSI,cloth type(0:Cloth,1:Ponytail)
;

I changed it
MPR_Muscle_Character_MARCOS005_c01_BLEND, 3 cannot be read.

COS_001 COS001 Break Nude.zip

Is anyone aware of a method of preventing certain hair types from changing after a break blow?  This messes up many mods I have but I haven't been able to find a method of fixing it. For example any mod using Rachel's rac_hair_001 reverts to her long hair after a break blow.  Anyone familiar with this problem?

15 minutes ago, XUTERO said:

Hello everyone, I'm having a small issue with skinning. 

Is it possible to add several vgmaps to an .obj? Or perhaps merge vgmaps together? 

Are you using Ausgeek's 3dmigoto blender pluggin? if yes, pusg space bar launch type "assign  new 3DMigoto vertex group", and run the script with "vertex group step" set to 3. Remember to clean up all non-bone vertex group before using this script.

I don't have any skills for modding, but I want to ask a question.

I have a Nico nude mod for costume number 7, and I want to change the slot of it to costume number 1 so I can see it in story mode. So I wonder, how can I change the slot of it in REDELBE? Can I just rename the file of this to NIC_COS_001.g1m and it'll work? Or do I need to edit the content inside the file too. This file is in CharacterEditor file

image.png.8a5d3816deb0413910a85f618935b376.png

On 5/1/2020 at 12:56 PM, CHELL0721 said:

Character

Material

[General]
type = costume

[Costume]
slot = MAR_COS_011
work = MAR_COS_005

i love the background can you post it foe download ?

Jedi fighting! It's a shame that NYO is the only character can hold weapons, and I don't know how to replace the speech yet. I am a bit reluctant to release this mod though, because it is very fragile to  work . There are tons of material redirects with slot-work settings, also, the hair clipped into the gown ... In short, it is far from perfect.  But if you still like to have it, give a "like it" under this pose. If more then 10 like to have it, I will publish. But, if so,  don't come back to complain it is not working. 

348855133_DEADORALIVE608_05_202021_41_31.png.025c4f75f62c93e8409d87028f078c15.png

2079011536_DEADORALIVE62020-05-0821-43-36_Moment.jpg.9ddd4a6389d262b9e9a99caac8b74c6a.jpg

Spoiler

1947035635_DEADORALIVE62020-05-0821-43-36_Moment(3).jpg.fda0622a9c177d7dc9308210011086d9.jpg

Videos:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

i'm trying to put the jacket from tamaki's 004 costume into a different one but parts of the mesh of the zippers gets messed up for some reason in game

Spoiler

DOA6_RYohrS7DO1.png.72c2ff809cb5f098c6814cdf6a53b2b8.png

i'm assuming it's something to do with the soft physics stuff but not sure, does anyone know if/how i can fix this?

5 hours ago, blackdragon99 said:

i'm trying to put the jacket from tamaki's 004 costume into a different one but parts of the mesh of the zippers gets messed up for some reason in game

Reveal hidden contents

DOA6_RYohrS7DO1.png.72c2ff809cb5f098c6814cdf6a53b2b8.png

i'm assuming it's something to do with the soft physics stuff but not sure, does anyone know if/how i can fix this?

Moving softbody mesh to other g1m file without re-calculating the softbody weights will give you a spider like mesh explosion. Your one is far to gentle. If you did deal with the softbody, then it will be a single vertex mis-calculated, otherwise, check if the vertex has some bones that were NOT named as "SK_xx" or " RF_xx" . They are special bones may not existed in the  destination  g1m file.

53 minutes ago, fgh1t6 said:

Moving softbody mesh to other g1m file without re-calculating the softbody weights will give you a spider like mesh explosion. Your one is far to gentle. If you did deal with the softbody, then it will be a single vertex mis-calculated, otherwise, check if the vertex has some bones that were NOT named as "SK_xx" or " RF_xx" . They are special bones may not existed in the  destination  g1m file.

Yea i did do the re-calculating, should have said that sry. The only special bone it has is OPT_ywrk_02, but the destination g1m does have a OPT_ywrk_02 and OPT_ywrk_01. So if it's just a few vertices miscalculated then, is that something that can be fixed somehow? Thanks for the help btw, appreciate it.

is there any chance someone can upload a fully completed systemdata.dec? I had mine get corrupted over the weekend. Even if it isnt completed Im just looking for one with all costumes finished and dont want to grind for all the parts again.

1 hour ago, yoplay said:

hi everyone voila i have a problem with tamaki mods no matter which mods i use always have texture bug can you help me thanks in advance

Check if there are unwanted files in your "\REDELBE\MaterialEditor" and "REDELBE\CharacterEditor" folders.

Hello, I've been trying to recreate @用户名623's KASCOS002 Half nude mod but for her KASCOS006

I've been making progress, but I am having weight problems with her breasts.

Spoiler

kas.thumb.jpg.69e1f5a7986deef44109f3435c2ec212.jpg

I copied the boobs from his COS002 half nude mod and have tried the following procedures:

1. Applied vgmap into current object (19.vb & 20.vb) > Assign new vertex groups > Step "3" > export
2. Applied vgmap into current object (19.vb & 20.vb) > export

3. Applied vgmaps from your mod (17.vb & 18.vb) into current object (19.vb & 20vb) > export

4. Export

None have been successful.

I've been told that the breasts needs to be recalculated with the soft body of the model.  But, I am not sure how to do this.  Can some one please explain that part to me?

Thank you.

1 hour ago, wingzg said:

Hello, I've been trying to recreate @用户名623's KASCOS002 Half nude mod but for her KASCOS006

I've been making progress, but I am having weight problems with her breasts.

Reveal hidden contents

kas.thumb.jpg.69e1f5a7986deef44109f3435c2ec212.jpg

I copied the boobs from his COS002 half nude mod and have tried the following procedures:

1. Applied vgmap into current object (19.vb & 20.vb) > Assign new vertex groups > Step "3" > export
2. Applied vgmap into current object (19.vb & 20.vb) > export

3. Applied vgmaps from your mod (17.vb & 18.vb) into current object (19.vb & 20vb) > export

4. Export

None have been successful.

I've been told that the breasts needs to be recalculated with the soft body of the model.  But, I am not sure how to do this.  Can some one please explain that part to me?

Thank you.

Press the space after selecting the model

5.11.png