Dead or Alive 6 - Modding Thread and Discussion

hello everyone I'm new to dead or alive mod, I'm looking to modify PHFCOS034 (training phase 4), unfortunately there is no corresponding file in materialeditor.rdb or in charactereditor.rdb. Can you help me please i am looking for an index for dlc costumes. Indeed I only find the basic costumes in the rdb. thank you for your help my friends

55 minutes ago, svdd said:

hello everyone I'm new to dead or alive mod, I'm looking to modify PHFCOS034 (training phase 4), unfortunately there is no corresponding file in materialeditor.rdb or in charactereditor.rdb. Can you help me please i am looking for an index for dlc costumes. Indeed I only find the basic costumes in the rdb. thank you for your help my friends

hi SVDD its me dante from deviantart your welcome here :) 

3 hours ago, svdd said:

Which version of rdbtool are you using?

9 hours ago, svdd said:

Confirm working. You may be using an old version qrdbtool. Current version is 2.8

Spoiler

Untitled.png.ed98d96adb4f980d9b86d49615638a68.png

Blood can now be seen during fights, no more disappearing blood and flickering
Okay I was completely wrong, the blood glitches were on my end. I had to separate the blood and the sweat. Which I don't think was possible until a recent update with "Qg1t tool and rdbtool" a few days ago.

Hello friends I have a little problem, I am trying to install Reshade in vain. The game starts and this appears after a few seconds then the game closes. do you have a solution please

https://ibb.co/Wghg551

I'm really close to completing this mod.  There's some polish that needs to be done but there's one critical problem.

kas1.thumb.jpg.7b4f5ac17452f247373c39a88378a26b.jpg

Has anyone run into this issue when they "Updated DOA6 Soft Body Vertex Position"?  This is for her left & and right breasts.

error.jpg.d816eb35630a712ef68733605e39531b.jpg

If so, how do I fix this?

Thank you

On 5/17/2020 at 1:41 PM, Gdog2 said:

Is there an invisible mod yet? I know there is one for bayman using 3d migoto, but im looking for other characters with redelbe

It's not a mod but a cheat-engine thing. google "Bryanyora DOA6 cheat engine". It allows you to turn any and all characters invisible