Dead or Alive 6 - Modding Thread and Discussion

4 minutes ago, reikagura said:

Somehow i can't open hair dds file.

dantekapoorćÆmodderć‚’åˆ©ē”Øć™ć‚‹ä¹žé£Ÿć§ć™ć€‚
恊갗悒恤恑恏恠恕恄怂

streetmoddersć®å„modderćø恮ę›øćč¾¼ćæć‚’č¦‹ć‚Œć°ä¾æ利ćŖé§’ćć‚‰ć„ć«ę€ć£ć¦ć„ć‚‹ćØē†č§£ć§ćć¾ć™ć€‚

Ā 

BC7ćÆpaint.netć§é–‹ć‘ć¾ć™ć€‚ē„”圧ēø®dds恧å‡ŗåŠ›ć—

ē·Ø集恗ēµ‚ć‚ć£ćŸdds悒ConvertBC7恧BC7ć«ęˆ»ć›ć¾ć™ć€‚

Ā 

7 minutes ago, tsubaking said:

dantekapoorćÆmodderć‚’åˆ©ē”Øć™ć‚‹ä¹žé£Ÿć§ć™ć€‚
恊갗悒恤恑恏恠恕恄怂

streetmoddersć®å„modderćø恮ę›øćč¾¼ćæć‚’č¦‹ć‚Œć°ä¾æ利ćŖé§’ćć‚‰ć„ć«ę€ć£ć¦ć„ć‚‹ćØē†č§£ć§ćć¾ć™ć€‚

Ā 

BC7ćÆpaint.netć§é–‹ć‘ć¾ć™ć€‚ē„”圧ēø®dds恧å‡ŗåŠ›ć—

ē·Ø集恗ēµ‚ć‚ć£ćŸdds悒ConvertBC7恧BC7ć«ęˆ»ć›ć¾ć™ć€‚

Ā 

hey friend stop your hate , i do not beg for money i have youtube channel that i work very hard if my fans want to help me with some donation why you are getting jealous brother , iam not selling some one stuff .. plz be cool if u do not want to share your mods its your choice iam fine with it , have nice day to u old friend ..Ā 

5 minutes ago, dantekapoor said:

hey friend stop your hate , i do not beg for money i have youtube channel that i work very hard if my fans want to help me with some donation why you are getting jealous brother , iam not selling some one stuff .. plz be cool if u do not want to share your mods its your choice iam fine with it , have nice day to u old friend ..Ā 

There is no problem in using as a hobby without earning money.
Making money for illegal modification will be a nuisance to the producer.
If you are sincere, please delete the video with my mod.

Ā 

収ē›Šć‚’å¾—ćšć«ć€č¶£å‘³ć§ä½æć†åˆ†ć«ćÆå•é”Œć‚ć‚Šć¾ć›ć‚“ć€‚
é•ę³•ę”¹é€ ć§ćŠé‡‘ć‚’å–ć‚‹ćØMODč£½ä½œč€…ć«čæ·ęƒ‘ćŒęŽ›ć‹ć‚Šć¾ć™ć€‚
č²“ę–¹ćŒčŖ å®Ÿć§ć‚悋恮ćŖ悉恰态ē§ć®MOD悒ä½æć£ćŸå‹•ē”»ć‚’å‰Šé™¤ć—ć¦ćć ć•ć„ć€‚

7 minutes ago, dantekapoor said:

u released for free and nowĀ Ā youĀ close your download i respect that i can't delete those videos because there are other mods as well , and iam doing mods videos for many years and lot of my modder are my good friend , don't be jealous mate iam not earning millions , i pay more on my internet bills that i earn from youtube lol , you said --Ā Ā illegal modification will be a nuisance to the producer yes but iam not selling stuff go on deviantartĀ there are tons of people sell there mods tell them mate , making showcase video and sellingĀ illegal modification is diffrent thing , have to go bye friend plz stop hate , u can close for ur download if u like i have no probsĀ 

I expected not to delete it.
The purpose is to save this exchange as DATA.

Ā 

å‰Šé™¤ć—ćŖ恄恮ćÆäŗˆęø¬å‡ŗę„ć¦ć„ć¾ć—ćŸć€‚
恓恮悄悊ćØ悊悒DATAćØ恗恦äæå­˜ć™ć‚‹äŗ‹ćŒē›®ēš„恧恙怂

4 minutes ago, tsubaking said:

I expected not to delete it.
The purpose is to save this exchange as DATA.

Ā 

å‰Šé™¤ć—ćŖ恄恮ćÆäŗˆęø¬å‡ŗę„ć¦ć„ć¾ć—ćŸć€‚
恓恮悄悊ćØ悊悒DATAćØ恗恦äæå­˜ć™ć‚‹äŗ‹ćŒē›®ēš„恧恙怂

if u want i will not ask donation on my channel when i upload any video that have your mod , your new mod u can keep lock , i have lot of good friend like gotto tom that make mods and also run youtube to earn something , for example huchi001 sell his mods its his choice no one have probs with it , i make videos of his old mods and he have no probs with it , have to go bye mateĀ 

6 minutes ago, dantekapoor said:

if u want i will not ask donation on my channel when i upload any video that have your mod , your new mod u can keep lock , i have lot of good friend like gotto tom that make mods and also run youtube to earn something , for example huchi001 sell his mods its his choice no one have probs with it , i make videos of his old mods and he have no probs with it , have to go bye mateĀ 

I will be silent if I delete the video with my MOD.
Please show me your sincerity.
"MOD creator" is asking me to delete it because it is a nuisance.

I can tell if you are sincere by how you work.

Ā 

ē§ć®MOD悒ä½æć£ćŸå‹•ē”»ć‚’ć€å‰Šé™¤ć—ćŸć‚‰é»™ć‚Šć¾ć™ć€‚
čŖ å®Ÿć•ć‚’見恛恦äø‹ć•ć„怂
"MODć‚’ä½œć£ćŸč€…"恌态čæ·ęƒ‘ć ć‹ć‚‰å‰Šé™¤ć—ć¦ę¬²ć—ć„ćØé ¼ć‚“ć§ć„ć‚‹ć®ć§ć™ć€‚

ć©ć†å‹•ćć‹ć§ć€č²“ę–¹ćŒčŖ å®ŸćŖć®ć‹ćŒć‚ć‹ć‚Šć¾ć™ć€‚

On 5/18/2020 at 9:40 AM, wingzg said:

I'm really close to completing this mod.Ā  There's some polish that needs to be done but there's one critical problem.

Ā 

kas1.thumb.jpg.7b4f5ac17452f247373c39a88378a26b.jpg

Ā 

Has anyone run into this issue when they "Updated DOA6 Soft Body Vertex Position"?Ā  This is for her left & and right breasts.

Ā 

error.jpg.d816eb35630a712ef68733605e39531b.jpg

Ā 

If so, how do I fix this?

Ā 

Thank you

wow that is hot are gonna put some clothes on her or this is final version mate , love her pussy ??ā¤

On 5/11/2020 at 6:04 AM, yoplay said:

hi everyone i have a problem with tamaki mods no matter which mods i use always have texture bug can you help me thanks in advance

Ā 

Sans titre 1.jpg

i think u might be using oldĀ REDELBE version or there somethingĀ missing in yourĀ REDELBE

On 5/14/2020 at 7:16 AM, ē”Øęˆ·å623 said:

116165b5633e9b4.gif

damn that is some serious modding great work dude , when u gonna release it , i wanna do some live stream on youtube ,, want to ask is it safe to use this online ??? or will get ban ?Ā 

37 minutes ago, CHELL0721 said:

When the MOD I created is distributed on YouTube and other videos, I will no longer distribute the MOD.
It is also described in YouTube overview and MOD distribution place.

I learned about dantekapoor.
I understood it was too careless.
It was an opportunity to reconsider our future activities.

16 minutes ago, CHELL0721 said:

The MOD created by kollector and the MOD created by me are very similar but different. Because he uses AYANE slots a lot and I use HONOKA slots a lot.

It's common for ideas to overlap.
I don't mean it.
It's a matter of timing.

Ā 

However, people who don't play with it will not understand it.
I hope you don't mind.

44 minutes ago, CHELL0721 said:

When the MOD I created is distributed on YouTube and other videos, I will no longer distribute the MOD.
It is also described in YouTube overview and MOD distribution place.

ohh thanks for heads up warning , i will use someone as mods , any way u creat nice modsĀ