Holy smokes this is impressive stuff, above and beyond by a long way.

I hope you get the support you need to work on this full time, it might take a while but you'll get there am sure of it.

I noticed the comparison against my physics on the dagger rig and I'm not complaining but you did totally use bad physics settings, in the comparison they look way worse then they should be. *cough*

I wont hold it against you, it's not like you're trying to promote that rig.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help, I look forwards to seeing where this goes.

My holy grail is height adjustable sims that animations adjust for.  Titan Engine seems be be able to handle a lot, but I didn't see anything about height sliders.  With the need to automatically adjust posture in order to insert animations into animations, is this something on your list?

18 minutes ago, Bhob said:

My holy grail is height adjustable sims that animations adjust for.  Titan Engine seems be be able to handle a lot, but I didn't see anything about height sliders.  With the need to automatically adjust posture in order to insert animations into animations, is this something on your list?

No, i asked him this  already. tiz a shame! :( 

Great ideas and great overall scope!  I really look forward to being able to have this in play!

One of the most important things you will implement... " When a sims starts romancing autonomously, he keeps romancing and doesn’t suddenly leave the interaction to watch TV or play computer"  This happens all the time to me, stupid ass men take me (my sim... sorry, a little transference there) out on a date and they run off like a wounded cow... lord knows where they run off too... sitting at a computer, socializing with other girls, screwing some other girl or two... wtf!  No dates ever work out for me because when I see that behavior I just leave and won't have anything more to do with the guys that take my sim out.  I know it's not their fault, they are just being good programmed little pixels, yet I can't take that stupidity! 

Another eyebrow raiser for me was your mention of gossip.  Gossip is sooooo flat in the sims.  Maxis seems to have little grasp of reality for sure.  Gossip can impact lives in huge huge ways.  Get seen by some neighbor flirting with or romancing another sim other than your supposed partner, and that is most likely going to spread around town and eventually get back to your partner.  Some may even go right up to the partner and say... hey, I caught your partner screwing around on you at the park the other day!  Orrrrr...  hey Steve.... I hate to tell you this, but I saw your daughter performing nude on web cam the other night!  Woooah!  Not that there are any parental consequences for anything.   Henceforth, a reputation is instantly created.  Gossip can not only work in negative ways but positive ways also.  I heard little Joey is becoming quite the guitar player! 

You have alot of interesting and compelling aspects to your project... look forward to seeing it in play!

2 hours ago, crystalmay said:

Great ideas and great overall scope!  I really look forward to being able to have this in play!

One of the most important things you will implement... " When a sims starts romancing autonomously, he keeps romancing and doesn’t suddenly leave the interaction to watch TV or play computer"  This happens all the time to me, stupid ass men take me (my sim... sorry, a little transference there) out on a date and they run off like a wounded cow... lord knows where they run off too... sitting at a computer, socializing with other girls, screwing some other girl or two... wtf!  No dates ever work out for me because when I see that behavior I just leave and won't have anything more to do with the guys that take my sim out.  I know it's not their fault, they are just being good programmed little pixels, yet I can't take that stupidity! 

Another eyebrow raiser for me was your mention of gossip.  Gossip is sooooo flat in the sims.  Maxis seems to have little grasp of reality for sure.  Gossip can impact lives in huge huge ways.  Get seen by some neighbor flirting with or romancing another sim other than your supposed partner, and that is most likely going to spread around town and eventually get back to your partner.  Some may even go right up to the partner and say... hey, I caught your partner screwing around on you at the park the other day!  Orrrrr...  hey Steve.... I hate to tell you this, but I saw your daughter performing nude on web cam the other night!  Woooah!  Not that there are any parental consequences for anything.   Henceforth, a reputation is instantly created.  Gossip can not only work in negative ways but positive ways also.  I heard little Joey is becoming quite the guitar player! 

You have alot of interesting and compelling aspects to your project... look forward to seeing it in play!

If you want something that is effectively gossip ruining lives I would recommend sacrificials mod life's drama, but you would have to enable it for every npc. https://sacrificialmods.com/downloads.html Make sure to read up more on it that way it fits what you are looking for.

1 hour ago, Lovelybones19 said:

If you want something that is effectively gossip ruining lives I would recommend sacrificials mod life's drama, but you would have to enable it for every npc. https://sacrificialmods.com/downloads.html Make sure to read up more on it that way it fits what you are looking for.

Thanks Lovelybones, some interesting mods over there.  I was actually more interested in the romantic slow dance mod once I saw the mods.  That was one of the next searches I was going to look for anyhow, a romantic slow dance, or some kind of dance together mod.  How did Maxis overlook the need for lovers/daters to share that closeness by dancing together!

2 hours ago, Lovelybones19 said:

sacrificials mod life's drama

bugged as hell

most of the time sims go to YOUR house without invitation and start LIFE'S DRAMA

also in some interactions sequence in animation is broken

good potential but poor realization...

2 hours ago, crystalmay said:

Thanks Lovelybones, some interesting mods over there.  I was actually more interested in the romantic slow dance mod once I saw the mods.  That was one of the next searches I was going to look for anyhow, a romantic slow dance, or some kind of dance together mod.  How did Maxis overlook the need for lovers/daters to share that closeness by dancing together!

You are welcome. They overlooked it because they are dicks and probably think modders will fix all their shit for them while they put out endless game packs that to me lack a lot of content or should have been part of other packs.

1 hour ago, 0xAF said:

bugged as hell

most of the time sims go to YOUR house without invitation and start LIFE'S DRAMA

also in some interactions sequence in animation is broken

good potential but poor realization...

I agree I wish it was more finely tuned.? Also if you click on the door you can exclude Life's Drama people from just barging in.

On 3/31/2019 at 7:41 PM, Xenon93 said:

I idolize you. 1 year working on this its awesome, I love it.

19 hours ago, Simite said:

Holy smokes this is impressive stuff, above and beyond by a long way.

16 hours ago, *Darth Vader* said:

This looks amazing already. Thank you for all the hard work you've put into it so far

11 hours ago, Timiriel said:

OMG,man....Amazing project and I cant wait to see results

9 hours ago, Noodle Chan said:

Far out this is skyrim level shit right here. Amazing work dude, keep it.

Thank you ?

On 3/31/2019 at 5:55 AM, kwanzaabot said:

One thing I haven't seen mentioned in the OP, is are the physics able to tell the difference between different levels of "jigglyness"?

Eg. if a Sim has breast implants (eg. Nancy Landgraab's are definitely fake) will she have firmer breasts? Does breast size/shape affect firmness? What about Sims with cellulite (older Sims, fatter Sims etc) can they have less firm boobs/butts?

Can a skinny or muscular Sim have a firmer butt?

Unfortunately the animation is recorded in Blender once and for all.

As a consequence the animation is the same whatever the sims size/shape ?

On 3/31/2019 at 2:39 PM, Hyperdriver said:

Will you mod have a censored version?

What do you mean by "censored version" ?

I see your mod as a good animation player integrated with the game.

So that people can create new interactions easily.

For example, new exercises on workout machine, depending on the skill of Sim.

Of course we can do whatever we want ?

If you want to add new interactions/animations to the workout machine, you will be able to do it ? and it will fit in the game just like if it was a Maxis official interaction ☺️

I still need to find a way to merge the mods without causing a conflict hell though.

Let's say two modders are modding the workout machine, we need to find a way to merge their mods or they will conflict and only one of them will work.

I have a few ideas on this topic. I shared them with Scumbumbo in this post if you are interested by the technical aspect.

On 3/31/2019 at 7:41 PM, Xenon93 said:

I dont know if this content will be just for patreons or free for everyone but definitely I hope u get ur reward for your effort

And I agree with khyan69, any work should be rewarded. Will you have early access like TurboDriver ?

I'm sorry there will never be patreon exclusive content or any early-access ?

Upon release the mod and its updates will be available to everyone without any restriction.

I'm very grateful to you for supporting the project. You are the people who are going to make it real.

People should support the project for the same reason you did : make it real.

The more support, the more ressources I will have to work on the project (starting from working on it at full time instead of taking a job) and the greater will be the release.

If people needs a "reward" to support the project, then think of its delivery as the ultimate reward ?

There are several desires that I would like to see in the game. After you lay out the first version of the mod.

Reveal hidden contents

1. Increasing needs while playing animations. For example, when having sex in the bathroom, the character's purity increased.

2. The ability to add conditions based on the place of work. For example, so that you can have certain animations with the maid.

3. Well, the possibility of the condition of the sex of a person. To be Lgbt

4. Bestiality

This is a bit early to talk about future updates but keep them near you to rediscuss it in the future ?

19 hours ago, Simite said:

I noticed the comparison against my physics on the dagger rig and I'm not complaining but you did totally use bad physics settings, in the comparison they look way worse then they should be. *cough*

I wont hold it against you, it's not like you're trying to promote that rig.

I'm very sorry ! I didn't know there were settings to change. I thought it was Dagger's recommended settings and I didn't change anything.

My intention was not to criticise Dagger's rig. It is an awesome rig that a lot (if not most of) animators are still using.

19 hours ago, Bhob said:

My holy grail is height adjustable sims that animations adjust for

I'm sorry animations cannot be adjusted according to the sims height ?

They are recorded once and for all whatever the sims body.

8 hours ago, crystalmay said:

One of the most important things you will implement... " When a sims starts romancing autonomously, he keeps romancing and doesn’t suddenly leave the interaction to watch TV or play computer"

One of the most annoying attitude during a date ?

5 hours ago, Giryerume said:

Will the titan physics going to be applied on the vanilla animations?

I'm thinking about it ?

It won't be done for release but I will look to create an automation script to make it.

3 hours ago, REDFACTION said:

If you want to add new interactions/animations to the workout machine, you will be able to do it ? and it will fit in the game just like if it was a Maxis official interaction ☺️

I still need to find a way to merge the mods without causing a conflict hell though.

Let's say two modders are modding the workout machine, we need to find a way to merge their mods or they will conflict and only one of them will work.

I have a few ideas on this topic. I shared them with Scumbumbo in this post if you are interested by the technical aspect.

I'm very sorry ! I didn't know there were settings to change. I thought it was Dagger's recommended settings and I didn't change anything.

My intention was not to criticise Dagger's rig. It is an awesome rig that a lot (if not most of) animators are still using.

Yeah it's fine, I respect the level of transparency you're going for with the project and what you're saying about making it the same for all along with making the tools available, I couldn't let it go unsaid. I honestly don't hold it against you though it seems like you're working on a lot of stuff.

Also I know this was a response to someone else but it is possible to used renumbered rigs in combination with a renamed object tuning so that you can have multiple edits from the same object and they will all be functional and also not conflict with the original or each other. For example I have a couple different objects made from workout machine, none of them conflict with each other or the original workout machine they where made as a renumbered clone of, they shouldn't conflict with anyone else's mods from the same object either provided they have made them properly.

((edit: just in case anyone making said objects reads this, you will want to remove edited rigs from your sims4studio mods folder when they are finished so that you don't export the edited rig on any other objects that may be edited in another way(as often is the case in s4studio it takes the one from the top of the list rather then the exact one requested xD), the same applies to animators, you need to be sure you only have 1 type of rig-edited mod per specific object, in your studio mods folder at any time your trying to export an object rig for animating with. Just keep a spare folder somewhere and you can dump out you entire s4s mod folder, put in that one mod you want to animate with, export the rig, then put all your stuff back and move that mod out of your s4s mods folder so you don't get that same rig again if you export a different edited rig from the same object. Make sense? Sometimes it sounds like it just goes round in circles but it works for me anyway >..<))

I am very excited for this, but if you are really aiming for a quality animation rig, its important that you fix the pointy knees, elbows and shoulders, it would be amazing if it were like in daz3d, where the morph in those places behaves as if there were actually muscles beneath the skin, you could use the same muscle contration that you presented for that propose. Anyway, i know you have a lot to do and have a lot of plans, so im going to stop pushing my crazy ideas. I wish you lots of sucess on this amazing project.☺️

6 hours ago, Giryerume said:

its important that you fix the pointy knees, elbows and shoulders

yeah, this is more desirable than realistic boobs

well... I mean realistic boobs is cool but pointy knees is more annoying

15 hours ago, Lovelybones19 said:

They overlooked it because they are dicks and probably think modders will fix all their shit for them

Modders will fix all their shit for them Lovelybones, and we are better off for it too.  Modders are sort of... back stage... and they do things with the game that Maxis cannot do.  It would be most awesome to see all the modders here for instance, get together and reconstruct the entire game to make an adult version, letting the kiddies have their cute rainbows and unicorns game while the adults have their own spicy version.  But what these modders have done for SIMS already, up to and including redfaction and dozens of others, have definitely made the sims better for the grownups, waaay better than the game developers original format.

15 hours ago, REDFACTION said:

What do you mean by "censored version" ?

Version which you can post in non adult site. Thesimsresource, modthesims ...

15 hours ago, REDFACTION said:

I'm sorry there will never be patreon exclusive content or any early-access ?

Well, this is not logical for me, for me it is like giving out my work without payment, and not getting anything, except those who may want to support you.. But this is your choice, I can not argue with him.

3 hours ago, Hyperdriver said:

Version which you can post in non adult site. Thesimsresource, modthesims ...

Well, this is not logical for me, for me it is like giving out my work without payment, and not getting anything, except those who may want to support you.. But this is your choice, I can not argue with him.

Thats true.

In my oppinion, doing it freely for everyone has some advantages and most important a bigger amount of followers using his work. That means that he would get more support like feedback and his project would be popular on the community, and who knows, maybe someone specialiced on this kind of content checks his work and he contacts to him to get a job as animator, so he would get more beneficts than donations (we hope! because during these days, the project was literally AWESOME and all the post is fucking worked).