10 hours ago, REDFACTION said:

I want them to fit perfectly alongside Maxis vanilla interactions, so you can’t (hopefully) say if it comes from me or from an official addon.

I would like it to be in a separate balloon the same as the "sacrificialmods" but then it will depend on how the mod will come out.

Amazing work!! These last previews really had me sold on this! I hope you could improve the kissing/makeout animation, though! The animation looks as if they are just smacking each other a few times with some leaning movements. Try to make it as though the sims are really caressing each others lips-- lips completely latched to one another and with all the lip movements just like kissing in real life. Other than that, all the animations looks all fluid so far! I understand that it may not be easy to do each animation and I wouldn't want to sound too demanding but I really hope you can do this one! ?

Can't wait for this to be released! Wishing you best of luck going forward! ?

On 3/27/2019 at 6:02 PM, Hyperdriver said:

Wonderful. I really like it. Your mod made me go back to Sims

On 3/27/2019 at 3:39 PM, Mariana Soprano said:

Wonderful animation! Congratulations!!!

On 3/27/2019 at 8:28 PM, Uncle D said:

You are doing a great job and giving people a better way to play the game for free, serious, words are nothing, but you, you are the one a lot of moders should bee fallowing

On 3/27/2019 at 11:46 PM, malbolzcha said:

Just watched the latest previews. Yep, that did it .....my brain exploded?. Can't wait to test it out ingame

16 hours ago, Lumina19 said:

Amazing work!! These last previews really had me sold on this!

4 hours ago, VikOliCyr said:

Wow this looks amazing!! Can't wait to try this out!! Thanks @Redfaction !

I'm glad you like it ?

On 3/27/2019 at 5:49 PM, khyan69 said:

Do you plan to release both titan and Auto-tune at the same time or separately? 

On 3/27/2019 at 6:02 PM, Hyperdriver said:

As far as I can see, your version is more or less ready, even if it is experimental. I think you should release Alpha version.

It's going to be an all-in-one package.

I don't plan to release an alpha neither because I need to be 100% focused on the development.

Releasing an alpha would imply spending unncessary time explaining workarounds instead of finishing the job.

It will also make me spend a lot of time providing support instead of working on the project.

Let's take the time to do it well ?

On 3/28/2019 at 1:22 AM, jack11l said:

I would like it to be in a separate balloon the same as the "sacrificialmods" but then it will depend on how the mod will come out.

I didn't take my decision yet about this topic, but I have a preference for using the vanilla balloon.

On 3/28/2019 at 1:32 AM, ponnysugar said:

when this mod will come out for download ?

It will depend on the support. You can check the main post section related to the Task Force if you wish to know more.

9 hours ago, GECK.O said:

I wonder what will happen if using Luumia height slider with your animation?

You have been inattentive GECK.O ?

Check my previous answer : it's unfortunately not possible.

16 hours ago, Lumina19 said:

I hope you could improve the kissing/makeout animation, though!

Yes there is plenty of room for improvement ?

It looks like I'm better at stuffing cocks in asses than making peope kiss ?

On 3/27/2019 at 5:49 PM, khyan69 said:

I'll gladly give you some support, but only when the mod will be somewhat downloadable

On 3/27/2019 at 3:39 PM, Mariana Soprano said:

I ´ll stay curious at the thread and your mod like once at WW - I ve waited month to give it another chance.

And I respect your decision ?

On 3/27/2019 at 6:32 PM, lupobianco said:

You will have my support @REDFACTION, both on Patreon and animations! You can count on it!

Thank you very much lupobianco ?

How will the transition animations work?  For example, will there be a transition animation from sitting on the lap to each type of doggy style position, whether it be sitting on the lap, pinning to the sofa or standing facing the sofa.  Will there be a transition animation from each type of sex position to the next like a transition animation from doggy to cowgirl or missionary?  Will animators need a keyframe to use in Blender from the transition animation in order to make it look seamless ingame instead of the sims disappearing and reappearing to the positions?

Wow, really an amazing and fantastic job. I'm sure thousands of users are as eager as I am. The least we can do is thank you fervently for gifting us with your work and your dedication so that we can all have a good entertainment of high quality and level.
Many thanks Redfaction and congratulations for the work.

Hi @REDFACTION, I've been deathly ill in the hospital for 2+ weeks and just got out a day and a half ago, so please forgive me if you answered these questions and I've missed it. Also, please forgive my ignorance as I'm not an animator, have no idea what an animation is, and can't even spell the word "aminination".

1] First, and foremost, whether or not you complete everything you've set out to do, great work on what you've accomplished thus far.

2] Assuming the 180-bones cap is not removed, can animators still make full use of the 180+ bones in Blender to make "fully functional" more-than-180-bones animations?

3] Assuming #2 is 'yes', could players then install a version of the TITAN rig of their choosing to animate the parts they prefer animated? For example; a person can use the "Bouncing Boobies mod" without the Denton47 rig. The animations still work, but the boobies wont bounce. Could Player 1 install a TITAN rig with the Butt bones removed, Player 2 install one with the Throat & Nose bones removed, Player 3 with the Penis bones removed, allowing all 3 players to be within the 180-bone cap and make use of the same animations (which use >180-bones)?

16 hours ago, fran850 said:

Wow, really an amazing and fantastic job. I'm sure thousands of users are as eager as I am. The least we can do is thank you fervently for gifting us with your work and your dedication so that we can all have a good entertainment of high quality and level.
Many thanks Redfaction and congratulations for the work.

16 hours ago, B10HAZARD. said:

Nice work RED. looking forward to your release. ? 

16 hours ago, Zheur said:

Excellent work and awesome animations RedFaction. I wish you the best of luck.☺️

Thank you ?

17 hours ago, millionserved said:

How will the transition animations work?  For example, will there be a transition animation from sitting on the lap to each type of doggy style position, whether it be sitting on the lap, pinning to the sofa or standing facing the sofa.  Will there be a transition animation from each type of sex position to the next like a transition animation from doggy to cowgirl or missionary?  Will animators need a keyframe to use in Blender from the transition animation in order to make it look seamless ingame instead of the sims disappearing and reappearing to the positions?

Yes ideally there will be one transition between each position type.

Animators can create their own transitions. They are not forced to re-use mine.

But indeed, if they want to re-use my transitions they will need to pose their sims to match the transition first frame ?

1 hour ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

Hi @REDFACTION, I've been deathly ill in the hospital for 2+ weeks and just got out a day and a half ago, so please forgive me if you answered these questions and I've missed it. Also, please forgive my ignorance as I'm not an animator, have no idea what an animation is, and can't even spell the word "aminination".

1] First, and foremost, whether or not you complete everything you've set out to do, great work on what you've accomplished thus far.

2] Assuming the 180-bones cap is not removed, can animators still make full use of the 180+ bones in Blender to make "fully functional" more-than-180-bones animations?

3] Assuming #2 is 'yes', could players then install a version of the TITAN rig of their choosing to animate the parts they prefer animated? For example; a person can use the "Bouncing Boobies mod" without the Denton47 rig. The animations still work, but the boobies wont bounce. Could Player 1 install a TITAN rig with the Butt bones removed, Player 2 install one with the Throat & Nose bones removed, Player 3 with the Penis bones removed, allowing all 3 players to be within the 180-bone cap and make use of the same animations (which use >180-bones)?

I hope you're feeling better 2cool4u !

1] Thank you ?

2] Yes you can animate as many bones as you want in Blender but you have to choose no more than 180 to run the game

3] Yes, If I have some time I will develop a TITAN rig installer in which you will be able to choose the bones you are interested in (butt, enhanced breasts...) and the bones you wish to trade in exchange. Each player will be able to have his own customized TITAN rig ? .. until someone breaks the cap !

As a reminder : I will also a provide a ready-to-use TITAN configuration in which you won't have anything to do : you will get all the benefits of the +45 bones with WW retro-compatibility, in exchange of minor clipping for fat sims during the few animations implying contacts (such as a hug).

6 hours ago, Hyperdriver said:

You got my support.
Waiting for your mod editor and Titan body.

Good luck in development!

Thank you very much Hyperdriver ! ?

Since your development time depend of the support you get, I suggest to do some publicity (us, you) around forums, and the Sims reddit. 

Maybe it's an unpopular opinion but I think there should be something for patreon, like some teasers, or non-exclusive but early access content from a 1-2 weeks window. 

I mean, I hate patreon exclusive content and all these things, but I think people will be more willing to give support if they have something in return. Everyone hate patreon-locked content, myself included. But I think it will increase greatly the support you seek. I can be wrong tho.

But if you think this will slow down your development time, it's understandable. even more if going back to decisions seems bad for you. 

Your animations are great btw. Unfortunately the guy don't penetrate her, lol. Poor thing

2 hours ago, khyan69 said:

Since your development time depend of the support you get, I suggest to do some publicity (us, you) around forums, and the Sims reddit.

It's a very good idea.

I started to talk about it on some forums but between you and me I HATE to do it myself. It sounds like I'm trying to bait people in something I'm selling ?

If you believe in this project, talking about it around you is indeed a very good way to support the project ?

Maybe it's an unpopular opinion but I think there should be something for patreon, like some teasers, or non-exclusive but early access content from a 1-2 weeks window. 

I mean, I hate patreon exclusive content and all these things, but I think people will be more willing to give support if they have something in return. Everyone hate patreon-locked content, myself included. But I think it will increase greatly the support you seek. I can be wrong tho.

I'm a man of my word : there will never be patreon exclusive content ?

If people are more interested into downloading something that will give them immediate satisfaction instead of investing into a long term project, I'm afraid that this project will rot in oblivion in a matter of days ?

You are probably right, but I hope minds will change ?

Your animations are great btw. Unfortunately the guy don't penetrate her, lol. Poor thing

I might be discussing with animators about a potential take over ? .. but shhhh, it's a secret ! ?

One thing I haven't seen mentioned in the OP, is are the physics able to tell the difference between different levels of "jigglyness"?

Eg. if a Sim has breast implants (eg. Nancy Landgraab's are definitely fake) will she have firmer breasts? Does breast size/shape affect firmness? What about Sims with cellulite (older Sims, fatter Sims etc) can they have less firm boobs/butts?

Can a skinny or muscular Sim have a firmer butt?

Will you mod have a censored version?

I see your mod as a good animation player integrated with the game.

So that people can create new interactions easily.

For example, new exercises on workout machine, depending on the skill of Sim.
I think this will greatly increase your audience.

And I agree with khyan69, any work should be rewarded. Will you have early access like TurboDriver?

There are several desires that I would like to see in the game. After you lay out the first version of the mod.

Spoiler

1. Increasing needs while playing animations. For example, when having sex in the bathroom, the character's purity increased.

2. The ability to add conditions based on the place of work. For example, so that you can have certain animations with the maid.

3. Well, the possibility of the condition of the sex of a person. To be Lgbt

4. Bestiality

I have no idea if this project will be one of the biggest mod even made, but anyways, I idolize you. 1 year working on this its awesome, I love it.

I dont know if this content will be just for patreons or free for everyone but definitely I hope u get ur reward for your effort. I cant wait the final version!