@GoldenRain : Yeah, the disaster relief place should work well.  Female boss, as I recall (if that matters for your purposes).  There's also a gang of 'em in the quarry down by Quincy, but you'll take a lot of rads there.

EDIT: Also Revere Beach (an outdoor site), which is probably the one @MrCruelJohn was thinking of.  I'm not sure that one's named, but there is a boss.

9 minutes ago, stobor said:

@GoldenRain : Yeah, the disaster relief place should work well.  Female boss, as I recall (if that matters for your purposes).  There's also a gang of 'em in the quarry down by Quincy, but you'll take a lot of rads there.

EDIT: Also Revere Beach (an outdoor site), which is probably the one @MrCruelJohn was thinking of.  I'm not sure that one's named, but there is a boss.

Oh and if you drain the quarry east of Lexington, it will fill with raiders.

That's the one @stobor

Jared

Slag

Sully

Red Tourette

Tower Tom

Bosco

Zeller

Wire

Scutter

Slough

Sinjin

Ack-Ack

Boomer

By the way, I stepped through the quests for First Step and Abernathy Locket so Ack-Ack and Jared are still alive... 

First Step - setstage 0011b36e 50 (then 100, 200 - go back and report)

Locket - setstage 00106f05 50 (then 100, 200 - go back and report)

Make sure you get the quest from TenPines and Blake Abernathy … change location - then step through quest... minor detail is to return to... location change I think is important.

John

4 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

The only other choice for a named raider boss interior is Milton General Hospital - Not Cleared

Note that a named boss isn't strictly necessary.  The location has to have a 'boss' reference for the aliases to find; most of those NPCs are named, but not all.  Many sites also have anonymous raider bosses that take over when/if the site respawns.

3 minutes ago, stobor said:

Note that a named boss isn't strictly necessary.  The location has to have a 'boss' reference for the aliases to find; most of those NPCs are named, but not all.  Many sites also have anonymous raider bosses that take over when/if the site respawns.

So, just make a save … before heading in... just in case a boss isn't home.  lol.

Wait... I have to make lots of saves... never know when it just might go sideways... 

John

3 hours ago, SenseiBlack said:

This is an amazing mod. The only thing I dislike is Jun Long's letter.

I think it would merge better with other future mods or scenarios if you removed it.

The player could go to any camp and become a pet, keeping the same brilliant mechanics.

I agree with that last part, but with the latest release, with Lucky (though you can decline) gives quests... so I think the letter starts the string of events... and it sounds like you can got to any boss area and be a pet.  Probably not unique from Corvega but stobor may have future ideas ….

Speaking of questline... I think the opt of Lucky is fine... however, in "reality", there would not be a choice... personally, once you are in the questline.... you are in  it... sure, you may be free after a while of "service" and payment of debt... doing tasks, missions, etc.... free to do the main game (honestly, at this point, the Main game play of vanilla Fallout is a sidenote to a degree)…. maybe the quest line has "hooks" in it... maybe like bounty hunters... after some measure, the raiders/gunners/etc, pull you back in for further payment.  Revenge... 

I think Lucky is the last point of return, opt out of the Raider Control QuestLine or embrace it.  My opinion... and the note is the trigger of the start.  Lucky is the seal of the Survivor's fate.

Whatever this mod does or goes, I am appreciating it.

John

7 hours ago, SenseiBlack said:

This is an amazing mod. The only thing I dislike is Jun Long's letter. 

I think it would merge better with other future mods or scenarios if you removed it.

The player could go to any camp and become a pet, keeping the same brilliant mechanics. 

Glad you're enjoying it.

The player can go to any camp (with a boss reference defined for the location, which is most of them).  Possibly even to quest-linked locations (e.g. the Forged, Libertalia), though I've been reluctant to mess with their scripted scenes.

The motivational window-dressing of Jun's note may indeed become redundant, if for example other mods tie this into their own scenarios.  Since it's just window-dressing, it would be trivial for me to disable - but as things stand right now, it's the only example of such.  I've had complaints on past mods when I omit such hints, so there really doesn't seem to be any good answer.

4 hours ago, MrCruelJohn said:

I think Lucky is the last point of return, opt out of the Raider Control QuestLine or embrace it. 

I'm envisioning a somewhat later point-of-no-return, as Lucky makes a play against the boss.  But even starting the mod is something of a point-of-no-return; at a minimum, there are reputational consequences.

One reason why I left Lucky's 'truce offering' mission optional is that it takes a fair bit of time to complete, and dealing with FO4 NPC AI behavior can be... frustrating.  This is meant as a free-form role-playing opportunity, so player choice is important. 

But that also works best when the NPCs have their own motives and reactions, to play off against the player's.  Purely random gets old really quickly.

A note on the 'Truce Offering' mini-quest.  It is intended to pick the closest non-cleared raider camp off a list of about 20 such locations.  If all of them are cleared, that mini-quest will fail to start; I've set it up to skip over it smoothly (but wasn't able to test that case very well).

The game's radiant quest alias fill seems to have a different notion of 'closest' than I do.  YMMV.

10 minutes ago, stobor said:

A note on the 'Truce Offering' mini-quest.  It is intended to pick the closest non-cleared raider camp off a list of about 20 such locations.  If all of them are cleared, that mini-quest will fail to start; I've set it up to skip over it smoothly (but wasn't able to test that case very well).

The game's radiant quest alias fill seems to have a different notion of 'closest' than I do.  YMMV.

Lol.. Beth is funny that way.

As far as the game, I started a new one.  For some reason about 6 hrs in, Elements Advanced Needs decided to "re-initialize" on its own.  Gave me a chance to redo my thinking of survival - which also means I am not out to clear the table, so to speak.  Mine is a high charisma, sneaky character - which for my roleplay - is a lawyer, a woman, trying to find shaun and do the journey - later redeeming myself as I shed all the brainwashing of the life before - as Nora says as the pod door closes - "Time for a whole new life". 

I shouldn't have a hard time finding a raider camp... 

John

Okay, I am lost.

I have spent 4 hours trying to do Jared at Corvega … first couple of times, bounty hunters showed up, a couple times during prostitution, they wanted to put devices on me... took collar off... it was over.  one time a stalker jumped me while I was sleeping.  took collar over, I died from the turrets.  the 3 actual times I got to Jared (twice I got the quest from other raiders to talk to the boss)… I go talk to Jared... never enters a conversation like the 1st raider pet version... no duct tape, no mission... speech is just like the other raiders... get over here... let's see if you last longer … etc...  (oh, one time, the boss was the other raider, even though Jared is there)

The last time, in which I wasn't sure how long to stay... though I reached tired 2x and slept 8 hours each... which is why my character can still walk.... Jared wanted a permanent relationship... 

So I have turned off basically every other feature... though I have delayed entry to take care of the bounty hunters... and that was a cluster fuck... 

So.... what do I do?  Are there specific conditions that must be met for Jared to actually engage in the Raider's Pet... do I need a certain dominance level... do I need to fuck x amount of raiders (is it women and men or of one specific gender)…. I already got pregnant while waiting for Jared... the pill took care of that... 

Do I need to have the 5 way gangbang 1st... I didn't have one because I was told I had to go talk to the boss...

Am I to enter in the permanent relationship with Jared... no fucking anyone else?

Need help @stobor  …. I will try one more time... but... except for the other mods causing havoc with other activities (which I have shut down)… what do I need to do to "trigger" Jared???

John

EDIT:  meant to say one more time tonight... then I will throw in towel for today... lol...  and I know the relationship isn't your mod... it is Elements... sorry!

I can only assume that somehow the alias fill found a different boss - maybe the alternate boss and Jared were both enabled somehow?  If Corvega was already loaded and populated before picking up the quest to kill Jared, perhaps... but normally it'd be one or the other (not both).

The conditions on that part of the quest haven't changed from the prior version (aside from the addition of a quest marker to direct you to him if you didn't get there on your own - and from what you said, that worked fine).

To debug:  'sqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest'

Look for the 'GangBossRef', and also 'nextMiniQuest' (should be 0 prior to the first boss dialogue lines).  You'll need to scroll up a ways to find the latter.

7 hours ago, stobor said:

I can only assume that somehow the alias fill found a different boss - maybe the alternate boss and Jared were both enabled somehow?  If Corvega was already loaded and populated before picking up the quest to kill Jared, perhaps... but normally it'd be one or the other (not both).

The conditions on that part of the quest haven't changed from the prior version (aside from the addition of a quest marker to direct you to him if you didn't get there on your own - and from what you said, that worked fine).

To debug:  'sqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest'

Look for the 'GangBossRef', and also 'nextMiniQuest' (should be 0 prior to the first boss dialogue lines).  You'll need to scroll up a ways to find the latter.

New game...  saved Mama and gang.. sturges quest.... completed... Jun gives note.... I head towards Lexington (survival fast travel blocker).

Get to Red Rocket Lexington.  Red Rocket Settlements.  Build container.  Drop off everything but vault suit.

Walk to Corvega … raider shows up - collar …. fucking around out Corvega, pillaging and fucking my way around... after awhile, a raider comes up and says needs to see the boss... I head inside.  

Of the times I actually had a good start into corvega, there was only one time the marker actually was on Jared's head...  before that... the only marker for quest for door that moved me indoors... no other marker above Jared or the other boss... FYI.. Jared would say something, but the 2nd boss had the speech check dialog....

Of course I had Rogue Sexbot, which should have your better compatibility.... and other things... not right... so …. uninstalled rogue, travelled around after uninstalling that... cleaning my save of scripts... 33 total after uninstalls.... which considering scripts of the past, this is insignificant...

So, another hour of gameplay, re-installed raider pet... went back to Sanctuary, Jun immediately gave me the note...

Will try tonight.... with all the various other things "OFF"... lol... 

John

Yes, Rogue is uninstalled, Raider's Pet reinstalled... Prostitution re-installed (appears to now be integrated with Plugs and DD) …. Real Handcuffs stopped working - reinstall..... I think my save may have been buggered when I was at corvega, bounty hunters showed up, I had no weapons - duh - got hurt - 11 rounds of Violate... my game launch is different now.... Not sure if something got whacked …. I left game and loaded an earlier save... but may be not far enough.... 

Love how this mod developes. I was gonna try the new version but I couldn't get it to work with AAF Violate. My thougt was to get robbed by Violate and then get the collar from Raider Pet. But Violate doesn't remove/rob the entire inventory, so I ended up in a clust f*** of death.

After the letter from Jun it just didn't seem obvious to me RP vise to just go unarmed. Since you already defeated some of the raiders in Lexington before. Would be nice to have some mechanik to surrender after a fight.

I was gonna start a new game and meet all the conditions as before, going unarmed and all. What other AFF mods work without conflict? My last game was super script laggy. I didn't see a  problem with RSEE Vol. 5 and Prostitution in my first working try. I'll probably leave out all surrender mods. And the ones that do cell scans.

2 hours ago, Kalthen said:

Would be nice to have some mechanik to surrender after a fight.

It would.  Or a kidnapping.  Or...

But for the moment, I'm concentrating on the core scenario and elaborating on that, rather than building up a lot of complicated lead-ins (many of which would tread on the toes of other existing mods).  I figure one of two things will happen: other mods will build in segues to this one where appropriate, or I'll "finish" the core scenario and move on to other aspects.  I know which way I'm betting - there's a reason why modder documentation was an early priority.

10 minutes ago, WandererZero said:

?

Working on something as we speak that may/will segue into Raider Pet, fairly seamlessly. 

Not the new version of AAF kidnapping I heard rumors of?  Real handcuffs would be a nice addition and inclusion. 

And with the raider pet collar, one could use theta as a leash to stay with raiders, go on raider missions, stroll the commonwealth in a raider group.

Also a raider companion.  Who has exclusive rights to tag along with you to "watch your back".   To cuff you at night make sure you dont escape, a specific raider cage in settlement build.  Strong companion but severely affects your reputation with minutemen, etc 

So many roads it could go....  

Wonder how one could integrate this with the new Conqueror raider sim settlements.

It's getting spicy.  But only after Jared does something!  Haha

John

2 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Not the new version of AAF kidnapping I heard rumors of? 

No, I'm still working on the dialog for that. It's slow going, due to the nature of how it's going to work. AAF_K is going to be a little while yet, by my estimation. 

@EgoBallistic and I have something additional and separate, based on a concept and reworking of some existing cells in the game that I came up with, and that Ego has added his mighty skill to. It's progressing steadily, but one of the endpoints being discussed is a handoff to Raider Pet as one of the resolutions.  I believe firmly that a diverse ecosystem of mods, which strive toward interoperability & elegance without needless complexity is always a net gain for the community as a whole. So to that end, and based on some of the stuff I've seen in stobor's sample psc for Raider Pet...we have discussed using Raider Pet as a hand off point. It won't be the only endpoint if it is included, but it will be one of many possibles. 

I don't want to derail stobor's topic here, but to say work is ongoing, Ego and I are moving along on things, but you know how meatspace responsibilities can slow things down. That said, expect some seedy offerings in the not too distant future.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled @stobor support thread. ?

(apologies, stobor...not trying to hijack. Honest. ? ) 

On 2/25/2019 at 3:26 PM, GoldenRain said:

TESTING STAGE ONE COMPLETE

Oh I found an Armor mod that causes hostilities while unarmed CHAIN BIKINI.  She was in the bomb collar, just finished giving head that's when I decided to change clothes as I brought a lot of different outfits for test character number 2 (I wanted to see what the mod is normally like).  BOOM everyone turns hostile.

Fun way to test/bug -  unequip everything(clothes) and put away your weapons.  Maybe no piercings to be safe.  Find any enemy(ferrals stay neutral) and see if they attack.  If they do not attack you then the mod is working just fine.  Then start putting on clothes one piece at a time.  When they turn hostile that's when you know which piece of clothing makes the boys go crazy lol

PS you can surrender to either sex and you will be stuck with that sex for the entire encounter.. didn't know that that was a thing and yes the girls do put on strap-ons for girl on girl action :) 

edit: 
tested that again and yes you guys/girls are correct it doesn't matter who you surrender to (at corvega) I tested it originally on the previous patch at backstreet apparel and when I surrendered to a women there none of the men would touch me, only the girls wanted her heinie

See You Sleep - Common Wealth Editon animated sleeping at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community.url

This Mod unequips the Collar as well.