4 hours ago, Agnot2014 said:

Thank You

IsUnarmed = False

Is the problem. I have removed all items so there is nothing in my inventory but keys but still 'sqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest' says there is IsUnarmed = False.

ScreenShot19496.png

Is there a console command for getitemcount objecttypeweapon?

6 hours ago, Agnot2014 said:

Is there a console command for getitemcount objecttypeweapon?

Not to my knowledge.  Try this (after creating a save you can fall back to):

1. put everything in storage (except for keys and other items that can't be put down).
  2. console 'player.showinventory' (to see what's left, even things that the menus don't show).

Look through that listing, pay special attention to any items you don't recognize. 

Remember, the quest won't react immediately to inventory changes - it only checks on location change events, so 'isUnarmed' would lag the reality by a bit.

If that doesn't show the problem, I'm out of ideas.

10 hours ago, stobor said:

Not to my knowledge.  Try this (after creating a save you can fall back to):

1. put everything in storage (except for keys and other items that can't be put down).
  2. console 'player.showinventory' (to see what's left, even things that the menus don't show).

Look through that listing, pay special attention to any items you don't recognize. 

Remember, the quest won't react immediately to inventory changes - it only checks on location change events, so 'isUnarmed' would lag the reality by a bit.

If that doesn't show the problem, I'm out of ideas.

I did a player.removeallitems ff10d7e4 (to a container) which removed most stuff. I was left with in my inventory besides Keys and Passcodes and these items:

1         - (000C2C27) not sure what this is?

1 – Pip-Boy (00021B3B)

68 – Vault 111 Jumpsuit (00050781) – Outfit ‘ (00050782)

1 – Ferris Wheel Medallion (0603AC7D)

6 – Silver Shroud Calling Card (000DED2A)

200 – 10mm Round (00245D6A

I waited until it stopped telling me items removed which was a long, long time, my game is old and the main quest is finished etc. I am also the leader of all main factions except institute which was destroyed. I also have the Brotherhood sentinel rank.

I then fast travelled to Home Plate, slept for 6 hours did 'sqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest' and it still says IsUnarmed = False.

The Top row of my Perk Chart are all at max. So is most of the useful Perks below that. Just trying to think of things it could be.

Do you have MCG wear and tear system?  I know that you can go from from weapon to fists by long R I think... I never had a problem with this. Unless there us an overriding unarmed perk.

Do you have Cheat Terminal?  You could use that to remove all perks and see if something is hung up there?

John 

1 hour ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Do you have MCG wear and tear system?  I know that you can go from from weapon to fists by long R I think... I never had a problem with this. Unless there us an overriding unarmed perk.

Do you have Cheat Terminal?  You could use that to remove all perks and see if something is hung up there?

John 

Ok Found Add or Remove All Perks Batch Files - by TH3 AZ-1046-1-0

S.P.E.C.I.A.L Perks can't be Removed If they are Increased Already.

That’s Strength, Perception, Endurance, Charisma, Intelligence, Agility and Luck.

Ran Bat file PerksRemove.txt

So this removed all the Perks apart from the top row (S.P.E.C.I.A.L Perks) and Black Widow, Rifleman, Lone Wanderer, Action Girl, Strong Back, Rad resistant, Steady Aim, and Quick Hands.

This also removed all Companion Perks and 95% of Magazine Perks.

Went into Diamond City and into Home Plate.

'sqv RaiderPetDialogueQuest'

Still!!!!

IsUnarmed = False

7 minutes ago, Agnot2014 said:

Ok Found Add or Remove All Perks Batch Files - by TH3 AZ-1046-1-0

S.P.E.C.I.A.L Perks can't be Removed If they are Increased Already.

That’s Strength, Perception, Endurance, Charisma, Intelligence, Agility and Luck.

Ran Bat file PerksRemove.txt

So this removed all the Perks apart from the top row (S.P.E.C.I.A.L Perks) and Black Widow, Rifleman, Lone Wanderer, Action Girl, Strong Back, Rad resistant, Steady Aim, and Quick Hands.

This also removed all Companion Perks and 95% of Magazine Perks.

Went into Diamond City and into Home Plate.

Still!!!!

IsUnarmed = False

Cheat terminal can undo specials as well.  Plus it allows move to location when the fast travel blocker doesnt let you during pacification.  Haha.

I dont know. I saw something about invisible fists too.  I run over 300 mods and haven't had this issue. Weird other stuff though. 

John

37 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Cheat terminal can undo specials as well.  Plus it allows move to location when the fast travel blocker doesnt let you during pacification.  Haha.

I dont know. I saw something about invisible fists too.  I run over 300 mods and haven't had this issue. Weird other stuff though. 

John

I really don’t think its Perks, otherwise there would be a lot more people requesting help.

I’m just clutching at straws. RSE surrender knows when I unequip my weapon to initiate the surrender. I’m running lots of AAF mods perfectly it’s just this one that doesn’t like me.

Thinking about this further,  have you uninstalled raiders pet, then broke out the folder for the files it installs, then go into the data folder and look for those files. Maybe there is a file still there.

I had to do this with vanilla fudge. Clean save it out wouldn't get rid if the follower (hard to be a stealth character when someone us running around and bringing fire.  I found one fragment script, deleted it, then ran resaver.  Resaver found that instance and removed it.  

Just a stretch... thought I would share.

I am working on a mod conflict right now as well with sexual attributes. I updated a bunch of files and started new. Starts out fine, sets my values for dominance, spirit, esteem. Come out of the vault, something kicks in and kills the values to all zeros. Stats just reads the values so something is writing zeros in.  No new mods, just updates... 

At least you dont have to keep going through the opening sequence over and over to troubleshoot. :)

17 minutes ago, MrCruelJohn said:

Thinking about this further,  have you uninstalled raiders pet, then broke out the folder for the files it installs, then go into the data folder and look for those files. Maybe there is a file still there.

I had to do this with vanilla fudge. Clean save it out wouldn't get rid if the follower (hard to be a stealth character when someone us running around and bringing fire.  I found one fragment script, deleted it, then ran resaver.  Resaver found that instance and removed it.  

Just a stretch... thought I would share.

I am working on a mod conflict right now as well with sexual attributes. I updated a bunch of files and started new. Starts out fine, sets my values for dominance, spirit, esteem. Come out of the vault, something kicks in and kills the values to all zeros. Stats just reads the values so something is writing zeros in.  No new mods, just updates... 

At least you dont have to keep going through the opening sequence over and over to troubleshoot. :)

Yes I am sure everything is installed perfectly. I always install with NMM and then go through and check by hand that everything’s been placed where it should be.

I don’t have issues with save Files as I always use the console to do a save like mysavebeforeRaiderpet so I can go back to an untouched save file when things go wrong or if I want to reinstall knowing there is nothing left in the save file. This also enables me to remove a mod and go back no matter how far to before I installed it.

I wouldn’t add any mods before I left the vault, lots of mods say not to do that. I just install them ready, untick them and then once I’ve left the vault I activate one or two at a time until they are all happy and working.

8 hours ago, Agnot2014 said:

1         - (000C2C27) not sure what this is?

That is indeed a 'weapon', known as 'Unarmed Human'.  It doesn't have the keyword ObjectTypeWeapon (in a vanilla game anyway), but if it is equipped (shown as Worn in the inventory report) that would certainly count.  I tested that in game, to confirm.

It's not normally in inventory, but it's used in a few quests where brawling is called for - so I can imagine that a late-game character might have it hanging around.

Try console 'player.removeitem c2c27' to get rid of it, and see if that fixes the problem.  Meanwhile, I'll build an exception for this into the weapons checks.

I to am having the problem of my character not being recognized as unarmed. This worked a few days ago, I can only guess as to what has changed in the playtime since then. Using 'player.removeitem c2c27' did remove something, sadly it did not fix the issue. I've dropped everything that can be dropped and nothing shows as worn when using showinventory. 

1 hour ago, stobor said:

That is indeed a 'weapon', known as 'Unarmed Human'.  It doesn't have the keyword ObjectTypeWeapon (in a vanilla game anyway), but if it is equipped (shown as Worn in the inventory report) that would certainly count.  I tested that in game, to confirm.

It's not normally in inventory, but it's used in a few quests where brawling is called for - so I can imagine that a late-game character might have it hanging around.

Try console 'player.removeitem c2c27' to get rid of it, and see if that fixes the problem.  Meanwhile, I'll build an exception for this into the weapons checks.

'player.removeitem c2c27 1

Did showinventory and  1         - (000C2C27) no longer there.

All I have in my inventory apart from keys is vanilla Silver Shroud Hat and baseball Uniform.

Sat and waited for 6 hours.

Still!!!!

IsUnarmed = False

Fast travelled to Sanctuary Got the Raider Demands

Still!!!!

IsUnarmed = False

On inspection of the showinventory besides keys and notes:

1         – Pip-Boy (00021b3b) I have Pip-Boy remover

200 - 10mm Round (00245D6a) which doesn’t show in Pip-Boy ammo inventory

68 - Vault 111 Jumpsuit (00050781) – Outfit ‘ (00050782) which doesn’t show in Pip-Boy inventory

1 - Silver Shroud Hat (001478C0)

1 – Baseball Uniform (00144F03) – Worn

@Agnot2014:  Still ?!  OK, try removing the 10mm ammo (though ammo shouldn't matter, it is odd that this particular pile of ammo isn't shown in the inventory menu).

Also (real long shot, but I'm out of other ideas) let's confirm that the player character has the standard Ref ID (0x14).  Do a 'prid 14' in console, and then 'showinventory' (without the 'player' prefix).  It should show the same inventory that 'player.showinventory' did.

BTW, the sit & wait step in your test isn't necessary.  The checks run on change location events, not a timer.  Your trip to Sanctuary should've run the check though.

15 minutes ago, stobor said:

@Agnot2014:  Still ?!  OK, try removing the 10mm ammo (though ammo shouldn't matter, it is odd that this particular pile of ammo isn't shown in the inventory menu).

Also (real long shot, but I'm out of other ideas) let's confirm that the player character has the standard Ref ID (0x14).  Do a 'prid 14' in console, and then 'showinventory' (without the 'player' prefix).  It should show the same inventory that 'player.showinventory' did.

BTW, the sit & wait step in your test isn't necessary.  The checks run on change location events, not a timer.

Ok removed 200 10mm rounds. Player’s inventory is the same with 'player.showinventory' and Jenna (00000014)[EP] with just showinventory.

Ran sqv still IsUnarmed = False

Or a crazy thought...

When was last time you travelled to a settlement and opened a workbench?  Or initialize a new workshop?  Take all inventory.  Store all junk.   Go open a few different workbenches. 

There was old bugs this would fix ....

You need something to reinitialize who you are to game system...

You need a kickstart. New game... or what if you turned off all mods and did clean start.

I know radical but what else are you to do?  

Just thoughts.  I think you need to get your character reclined to game system... seems you are lost at the moment.

John

8 hours ago, Agnot2014 said:

Ok removed 200 10mm rounds. Player’s inventory is the same with 'player.showinventory' and Jenna (00000014)[EP] with just showinventory.

Ran sqv still IsUnarmed = False

I was having the same problem, then entered the Laundrymate in Lexition and exited and the isUnarmed turned true.  So apparentlythe location  change has to be to an interior location.

16 hours ago, RJLbwb said:

So apparentlythe location  change has to be to an interior location.

No, definitely NOT true.  Inside/outside location changes are just easier to spot, the boundaries between outdoor locations may not be where you expect them to be.